two words

BAD

ASS

lukerules_96
11-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Sai went ape crazy.

Vivi
11-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Appearantly it seems as if there is another way to defeat the Edo Tensei's considering what happened to Shin.

Sai's brother
11-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Poor Sai! D:

TheBlackChidori
11-24-2010, 06:12 PM
So...put the Zombie's soul to rest and it can be defeated. Interesting.

NBT
11-24-2010, 06:13 PM
Kankuro was the only thing even remotely interesting about this chapter.

PaperAngel
11-24-2010, 06:27 PM
Shin...:lol:

Interesting but I don't think it's over yet

Chukichi to the rescue!! :)

Konoha'sGreenThunder
11-24-2010, 06:40 PM
Kinda disappointed that Deidara and Sasori were taken down so easily.

But Sai was pretty awesome, and the new zombie-defeating method, too.

zerosameri
11-24-2010, 06:41 PM
How would that work for 80% of them?

--

Omoi's Cloud style: Black lash reminds me of Bleach. :lol:

OHHHHHH! Deiadara just dissed Sai, like no tomorrow!

Uhg, they the hell did Kishi make Deidara and Sasori so dame weak? I mean by the next few chapters there dead.

Parak111
11-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Great chapter. I really enjoyed this one. It was a little weird how Deidara was behaving though. We know that he likes to act cocky, but he looses his cool too often. He was calmer before. Atleast Sasori is still like he was. Uncaring of who wins...

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.

lolohwd
11-24-2010, 06:47 PM
epic fianally sais gonna destroy someone.

go omoi

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 06:53 PM
i can't believe sasori and deidara lost to them...god i hate kankuro so much....>.<

♥SportyKunoichi♥
11-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Not so surprising to be honest...Was expecting a bit more >.>"

geogreymon123
11-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Good chapter.

Cloud style. Hope to see more.
ART showdown between Deidara and Sai :D
Never get Sai mad o.o
YAY sai showed his brother and freed his bro's soul.
Sasori got beat by his puppet self :D

How could DEIDARA and SASORI 2 akatsuki mkemebers that werre partnered up even before this lose so fast?!

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 07:18 PM
i want sasori and deidara to continue the battle.....>.<

Zango
11-24-2010, 07:29 PM
I thought it was lame... IDC if they got taken off guard or what, but Sasori and Deidara were just... terrible. I'd just like to say that they're not dead yet, or will be any time soon. That one sensor guy is going back to the scene, and of course Kabuto can just summon them back like he did with Deidara when he was fighting Onoki. So really, even immobilization wouldn't work since Kabuto can call them back... just like pokemon.

GO DEIDARA, SASORI I CHOOSE JOO!

Kakuzu
11-24-2010, 07:30 PM
I figured it would be Sasori versus Sasori (controlled by Kankuro) or something along those lines. Well, he certainly has obtained much skill using Sasori, Salamander, two Ants, and Crow.

Hopefully, we will see more of those other revived individuals. I think there was too much focus on this unit, but it makes sense.

deidara330
11-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Great chapter. Akatsuki ambush team was really nothing compared to the Shinobi team, what with their excellent teamwork. Omoi headed for Deidara while Sai held off Shin. Omoi acted like he was heading for Deidara, but it was a trick as he really aimed for the strings Sasori used to control Ranka and Tokuma. And then - this was good - Kankuro attached his own chakra strings to Sasori's severed ones, pulled him down, and Ittan followed with Earth Style by raising the ground beneath them. Deidara was brought to the ground and Sasori fell right on top of him. Now, that's why Kankuro's the Ambush Company captain - Good tactics. Kankuro's good at giving orders, and his company's good at taking them. Having Ittan surround Kiri and the injured with defensive Earth Style was a good idea. Hoheto using his Byakugan to see clay packed inside Shin was a good move on his part, plus Ittan already had info on how to disarm Deidara's bombs, and Omoi had the ability to do so. It makes me wonder if the author had alreadly planned for this moment 150 chapters ago when he revealed Deidara's weakness. Sometimes authors can do that.

Kankuro made some good maneuvers, hiding that defensive puppet, and using Sasori's old puppet body. The dialogue between Sasori and himself was pretty interesting. Sasori made for an interesting part of the chapter, as we got a little more insight into his personality and his past, as well as his abilities. He didn't get much screentime when he was still on, so bringing him back was a good move on the author's part, IMO. A good part of the chapter was Kankuro's comment about how Sasori was supposed to be a puppeteer, and not be letting someone else pull the strings. That seemed to affect Sasori.

Sai was the highlight of the chapter. Did you see Sai's first reaction to the clay when Hoheto mentioned it? And his reaction when they blew his brother up and called him a bomb. The brother he loved was being used as bomb by Deidara. His face on Page 12, I was like: "Ohhhh man, he's pissed." He should be, Deidara turned his older brother into a bomb. We finally got to see his real power this chapter when he attacked Sasori and Deidara. And as it turns out, it seems like he didn't know ROOT has its members fight each other. The part where Shin's soul was freed and he didn't have to fight was a nice twist.

Deidara was a loudmouth, as always. I LOLed a little at his comment about using his suicide bomb over and over again, that would've been what, the third time he would've done something like that? (The first was when he used his Suicide Clay Clone. Technically a different technique, but same principle.) But did anyone notice that on Page 15 that his eyes turned normal? I know it's not supposed to be that way, but that actually added a little to the effect of his surprise.Overall, this was a good chapter. The story seems to be picking up. The ambush team hasn't won just yet, though. Chukichi is still there. I wonder if Kiri has some connection to Chukichi, just like Ittan did Deidara and Kankuro did Sasori. I hope we can see some of Chukichi's abilities next chapter.

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Kinda disappointed that Deidara and Sasori were taken down so easily.

But Sai was pretty awesome, and the new zombie-defeating method, too.

Are Sasori and Deidara really taken out? Somehow I think they'll get out of the predicament they're in. I didn't like how Sai's brother was used as a disposable weapon. But I was glad that Sai and his brother finally were able to get some peace.

Yori
11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Smh a shame how Deidara and Sasori sucked big time in this battle

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Great chapter. Akatsuki ambush team was really nothing compared to the Shinobi team, what with their excellent teamwork. Omoi headed for Deidara while Sai held off Shin. Omoi acted like he was heading for Deidara, but it was a trick as he really aimed for the strings Sasori used to control Ranka and Tokuma. And then - this was good - Kankuro attached his own chakra strings to Sasori's severed ones, pulled him down, and Ittan followed with Earth Style by raising the ground beneath them. Deidara was brought to the ground and Sasori fell right on top of him. Now, that's why Kankuro's the Ambush Company captain - Good tactics. Kankuro's good at giving orders, and his company's good at taking them. Having Ittan surround Kiri and the injured with defensive Earth Style was a good idea. Hoheto using his Byakugan to see clay packed inside Shin was a good move on his part, plus Ittan already had info on how to disarm Deidara's bombs, and Omoi had the ability to do so. It makes me wonder if the author had alreadly planned for this moment 150 chapters ago when he revealed Deidara's weakness. Sometimes authors can do that.

Kankuro made some good maneuvers, hiding that defensive puppet, and using Sasori's old puppet body. The dialogue between Sasori and himself was pretty interesting. Sasori made for an interesting part of the chapter, as we got a little more insight into his personality and his past, as well as his abilities. He didn't get much screentime when he was still on, so bringing him back was a good move on the author's part, IMO. A good part of the chapter was Kankuro's comment about how Sasori was supposed to be a puppeteer, and not be letting someone else pull the strings. That seemed to affect Sasori.

Sai was the highlight of the chapter. Did you see Sai's first reaction to the clay when Hoheto mentioned it? And his reaction when they blew his brother up and called him a bomb. The brother he loved was being used as bomb by Deidara. His face on Page 12, I was like: "Ohhhh man, he's pissed." He should be, Deidara turned his older brother into a bomb. We finally got to see his real power this chapter when he attacked Sasori and Deidara. And as it turns out, it seems like he didn't know ROOT has its members fight each other. The part where Shin's soul was freed and he didn't have to fight was a nice twist.

Deidara was a loudmouth, as always. I LOLed a little at his comment about using his suicide bomb over and over again, that would've been what, the third time he would've done something like that? (The first was when he used his Suicide Clay Clone. Technically a different technique, but same principle.) But did anyone notice that on Page 15 that his eyes turned normal? I know it's not supposed to be that way, but that actually added a little to the effect of his surprise.Overall, this was a good chapter. The story seems to be picking up. The ambush team hasn't won just yet, though. Chukichi is still there. I wonder if Kiri has some connection to Chukichi, just like Ittan did Deidara and Kankuro did Sasori. I hope we can see some of Chukichi's abilities next chapter.

chukichi better help sasori and deidara VERY soon....

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 08:06 PM
Well somebody better help them, I was expecting so much more out of Sasori and Deidara. I mean they are Akatsuki and all. This made them look horrible!

deidara330
11-24-2010, 08:10 PM
chukichi better help sasori and deidara VERY soon....Can he, though? The Ambush Company's already taken out Shin and rendered Deidara and Sasori useless. Hoheto and Tokuma are there, and using their Byakugan, Chukichi can be spoted long before he even gets there. Tokuma is especially proficient with the Byakugan. Saji himself is also a good sensor, so Chukichi probably won't get near the Ambush Company without being detected. Even if he does, he's a former Mist shinobi, so Kiri is likely to have info on his techniques. The Ambush Company for the Shinobi Forces has already won this battle. Unless Chukichi has some uber powerful techniques he's hiding, he can't do much.

On a side note, his name might as well be Chuckie. Way easier to pronounce, and he even kinda looks like a Chuck.

Edit @ Sheelah: I think it was more Ambush Company's excellence than Sasori and Deidara's incompetence. Without Sasori's puppets, he couldn't do as much, and Deidara was much too cocky to go all out, anyways. Being immortal got to his head, although that really wasn't surprising.

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 08:10 PM
yeah! sasori and deidara cannot die from this.....i want kankuro to DIE not them! DX

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Technically though it's supposed to be the bad guys that go down though. lol

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 08:18 PM
but the akatsuki aren't THAT villianous.....itachi, nagato, sasori, etc! i WANT the akatsuki to atleast be equal to getting back at the good guys....

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 08:21 PM
In other words, you want both sides to have casualties if I'm understanding you correctly. I wouldn't worry about that. War is hardly fair. It doesn't discriminate against its victims, it takes people from both sides of the field and even those who are caught in the crossfire-the innocents. So no need to worry-it'll happen.

mrsticky005
11-24-2010, 08:25 PM
How would that work for 80% of them?

--

Omoi's Cloud style: Black lash reminds me of Bleach. :lol:

OHHHHHH! Deiadara just dissed Sai, like no tomorrow!

Uhg, they the hell did Kishi make Deidara and Sasori so dame weak? I mean by the next few chapters there dead.

Too bad Sai Shaft basically sucker punched him soon afterward.

Lord Jiraiya
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
I dont think it was to make them look bad, but to make the others look good. it only serve's that they would have train for there next battle. Plus with the intel they had I can see why they defeated sasori and deidara so ease.

They countered C4, C0 and the other weak bombs like they were nothing.

zerosameri
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
He need that. He got to cocky.

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 08:35 PM
Yeah I know, I hate kankuro so much >.>, what a poser

I have to admit, I'm not that fond of him myself. I'm rather neutral. I figured that character was necessary for the family unit (Temari, Kankuro and Gaara).

HachibiXSenpai
11-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Yeah I know, I hate kankuro so much >.>, what a poser

THANK YOU, honestly kishi should've picked a better character who's atleast more tolerable......kankuro makes me laugh at his sheer stupidity! the way he belittles sasori is total contradiction, since HE uses sasori's puppets made from HIS soul instead of himself....what a lying troll he is.`#(

mrsticky005
11-24-2010, 08:57 PM
He need that. He got to cocky.

True that. Deidara basically became what he hated...minus sharingan.

3littlepigs
11-24-2010, 09:27 PM
This week's chapter was ok...it was kind of hard to follow I find but it wasn't bad. I hated how Sai's brother was used like a bomb but glad he found a way to release himself from Kabuto's control.

Kankuro was awesome! It showed why he was leader of the squad and it definitely wasn't just because his brother is Kazekage ;) Omoi was good too...it was about time he acted seriously.

Still, like someone did mention...Kabuto could call them back any minute. However he might not know that they're in that situation and he is a little busy taking care of Anko at the moment. Also, he might not have enough chakra to be calling summonings back...

Can't wait to see the other battles...so far I'm thankful it didn't take 3-4 chapters for just this one team's fight. I know it made Sasori and Deidara look extremely weak but I think that was to be expected. All of Kabuto's summonings are dead....that means there's no way for them to be stronger than when they were alive. Unlike living characters who are expected to keep training and getting better. Especially characters like Kankuro, Neji, Shikamaru who we haven't seen fight in while....it makes perfect sense when you think Asuma, Neji's dad etc were brought back and they'll most likely fight soon enough.

Well somebody better help them, I was expecting so much more out of Sasori and Deidara. I mean they are Akatsuki and all. This made them look horrible!
Like I said in another forum....they're dead. They're stuck at the strength they had when they died unlike living characters like Kankuro or Sai who keep training and getting better acquiring new jutsu Akatsuki have no intel on.
I don't think that should work with Edo Tensei but maybe it's because Kabuto is summoning and controlling so many "strong" shinobi at once :| Sooner or later there has to be a flaw or weakness on his "perfected" technique.
Great chapter. I really enjoyed this one. It was a little weird how Deidara was behaving though. We know that he likes to act cocky, but he looses his cool too often. He was calmer before. Atleast Sasori is still like he was. Uncaring of who wins...

Maybe that has to do with Sai being an "artist" as well? lol :D

Phariah824
11-24-2010, 09:28 PM
i agree w/ D330 and Lord J.

it wasn't that Sasori and Diedara sukkd it was the shinobi's greater intel and they actually worked together. D and S were basically doing their own thing not working as a team. who can show off better.

they knew of diedara's bombs weakness to lightning and sasori didnt have his army of puppets just the beat up ninja he could manipulate. Kankuro went toe to toe w/ Sasori b4 and the intel gathered from Sakura and Granny's fight w/ him.

the only shinobi they knew of was Kankuro but that was old not his newly developed skills. and while the shinobi's skillz grew deidara and sasori were dead so they were the same as when they died no improvements. and even in the case of Sasori he was weakened w/out his puppet body.

great chapter imho. also since seeing what happened w/Sai and his brother i can expect a few more resolutions between loved ones happening. past ghosts getting stomped so that the dead can move on and the living can get closure.

also when you look at it the ambush force is a good group to battle zombies. Kankuro can close up in puppets, the one earth nin can imprison in earth, Sai can imobilize w/ a ink summoning ( snakes large animal or such )

one thing this battle showed is that the shinobi can function together and that they shared alot of intel on their opponents. can't wait for the main forces to clash and for Naruto to finally find out what is going on.

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Although judging by the way Sai's brother was 'handled' if that is the proper word, it doesn't look good for breasking the Jutsu and people's loved ones being able to stay here.

Slack 40
11-24-2010, 10:49 PM
*Eye twitch* Danzo is rolling over in his grave because sai just showed SUPER EMOTION! SAI SMASH!!!!!!!!!

hahahhaa sasori and Deidara (who can't be killed by normal means) got beat down by relativly fodder ninja. haha

One thing i dont understand is the whole soul at rest thing. If you can defeat a zombie by putting their soul at rest then shouldn't zabuza not be a zombie because his soul was kinda at rest once kakashi layed him down near haku.. hmmmmm loop whole? ohhhh kishi what next.

Jutsu Junkie
11-24-2010, 10:53 PM
Sai still sucks. He only won because he had an emotional connection with Shin. Lame. I'll give him props for the sneak attack, but it would've failed horribly had they seen it coming. Konkuro and Omoi really won the day here. I don't get why Root allowed Sai to live long enough to infiltrate Team 7. I guess Donzou just couldn't let go of the investment. Hell, he wasn't even the one to kill Shin when he was alive, it seems.

That said, I was impressed with the other ninja, although it's odd how easy the Akatsuki were to take down. I did like the art. The cell where Sai went nuts was really nice. Also the plot flow of this arc is good so far. I'll really enjoy this animated, when that happens; if the Pain arc is any guide, it will be in more detail than the manga.

mrsticky005
11-24-2010, 10:56 PM
Sai still sucks. He only won because he had an emotional connection with Shin. Lame. I'll give him props for the sneak attack, but it would've failed horribly had they seen it coming. Konkuro and Omoi really won the day here. I don't get why Root allowed Sai to live long enough to infiltrate Team 7. I guess Donzou just couldn't let go of the investment. Hell, he wasn't even the one to kill Shin when he was alive, it seems.

That said, I was impressed with the other ninja, although it's odd how easy the Akatsuki were to take down. I did like the art. The cell where Sai went nuts was really nice. Also the plot flow of this arc is good so far.

It wouldn't be much of a sneak attack if they saw it coming.
It's the fact that they DIDN'T see it coming and BOTH got
hit by it was impressive. One thing I wonder is how did
Sai Shaft get behind them so quick anyways?

Jutsu Junkie
11-24-2010, 10:59 PM
My point is exactly that he managed it. That's why I gave him props. The attack itself was low-powered really, just like all his lame ink crap. The attacks that impress me are the ones that get through despite being detected. After all, it takes nothing to kill someone (who's alive anyway lol) when they are unaware. And yes, Sai is fast. If he wasn't he'd be dead by now (logically, anyway).

Uchiha Raimaru
11-24-2010, 11:00 PM

I feel as if this is Kishi screwing with us. The only way we knew of before this was Shiki Fuin. Now we can just put those souls to rest and bye bye they go. Which is complete bullcrap considering a few of those people were content with their death (Haku, Zabuza, Itachi. Although in Itachi's case, he may be worried about Sasuke's morality). So if that's the case, why can they still be summoned? And if you can put the soul to rest, but KabutOrochimaru can revive them again, why bother putting the soul to rest? That makes Kabuto nearly invincible.

About Sasori and Deidara, I agree that they were stuck at the level they were at the time of their death. While I think they went down a little too easy even considering that fact, I feel that it was good that Kishimoto didn't drag out this fight for no reason.

I also don't like Masashi making Kabuto revive people we could care less about. With most of them (Itachi, Sasori, Zabuza, Haku, Hizashi, Shin) we could say, "Look, there's going to be character development and such!" But with some (Chukishi, the people travelling with Zabuza and Haku) it's like, "Why put them in? There's no need for more characters that we don't care about, worry about the ones we've already seen." Masashi did good, with this first fight giving Sai closure about his brother and Kankuro showing his improvement as a puppet master (Even if I hate him and think he's trying way to much to be Sasori).

All in all, I'm ready to see this next fight.

Devil's Lawyer
11-24-2010, 11:09 PM
Interesting just read the chapter pretty bad ass. They manage to hold off Deidara and Sasori. Though if Deidara used c4 off the bat they would have all been dead. But it was interesting. More so then it has been in awhile.

mrsticky005
11-24-2010, 11:24 PM
My point is exactly that he managed it. That's why I gave him props. The attack itself was low-powered really, just like all his lame ink crap. The attacks that impress me are the ones that get through despite being detected. After all, it takes nothing to kill someone (who's alive anyway lol) when they are unaware. And yes, Sai is fast. If he wasn't he'd be dead by now (logically, anyway).

Killing is someone when they are unaware is not a easy task.
Especially when they are already aware of you.

Sai Shaft is a ninja and ninjas stab you in the back.

lolitaninja
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
As a Kankuro fan, I'm glad he's in the manga again and showing how much he's grown. However, I really hope Sasori doesn't go down this easy. I mean, I want Kankuro to win but not like THIS! I really hope I see more techniques from Kankuro so that when he wins, it would be a legitimate win. Hopefully, Kishimoto's will surprize us and keep us on our toes in the upcoming chapter.

zerosameri
11-24-2010, 11:58 PM
True that. Deidara basically became what he hated...minus sharingan.He'll just love it when, Sasuke kicks his ass is like "HA I AM ALIVE!... Oh and Madara's right hand tool man."

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 12:02 AM
Killing is someone when they are unaware is not a easy task.
Especially when they are already aware of you.

Sai Shaft is a ninja and ninjas stab you in the back.

Actually, killing someone when they are unaware is very easy. Haven't you ever surprised somebody from behind? It's not really that hard. And speaking as a martial artist, killing another human being is already pretty easy whether they are unaware or not. Killing from behind his shear child's play. It's frightening how easy it is to break somebody's back or neck when they are facing away form you, actually. I'll grant that catching another demigod ninja unaware when they should be aware is difficult. Again, that's why I gave him props. After all, it worked. My problem isn't with his basic physical skills as a ninja -- it's his chakra-based techniques in themselves. They're just lame.

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 12:12 AM
just finished reading it and can't believe sai's brother snapped out of it

mrsticky005
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM
Actually, killing someone when they are unaware is very easy. Haven't you ever surprised somebody from behind? It's not really that hard. And speaking as a martial artist, killing another human being is already pretty easy whether they are unaware or not. Killing from behind his shear child's play. It's frightening how easy it is to break somebody's back or neck when they are facing away form you, actually. I'll grant that catching another demigod ninja unaware when they should be aware is difficult. Again, that's why I gave him props. After all, it worked. My problem isn't with his basic physical skills as a ninja -- it's his chakra-based techniques in themselves. They're just lame.

It's not the killing part that is difficult...it's the people being unaware part
that is difficult. Especially during a battle when a person's senses are
heightened. It may be easy to scare somebody from behind but it's
also very easy for them to react. Not only that but you have to
be quick enough to not be noticed by others who might warn the victim.

Rasen_Chidori
11-25-2010, 12:21 AM
Note to self - NEVER piss off Sai >.>

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 12:23 AM
he looked awesome ^^, finally he does something impressive

gama-sennin
11-25-2010, 12:28 AM
Freaking awesome....

With this single chapter Kishi has won more haxx points than Sasuke ever did in his entire lifetime...

Awesome...Cant wait for next one..

D 2008
11-25-2010, 12:32 AM
Yea Sai showed emotion in a big way.
Over all I liked this chapter but I think Deidara and Sasori should have but up a bigger fight.

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 12:32 AM
It's not the killing part that is difficult...it's the people being unaware part
that is difficult. Especially during a battle when a person's senses are
heightened. It may be easy to scare somebody from behind but it's
also very easy for them to react. Not only that but you have to
be quick enough to not be noticed by others who might warn the victim.

Yeah, like I said: props. But it's not his taijutsu I'm questioning, nor his abilities at clandestine movement. I've already praised his speed. I'm saying Sai's jutsus are weak. And frankly, given their past glory, I found it a bit odd that Sasori and Deidara went down so quick and easy. Deus ex machina. Conveniently Sai gets one technique powerful enough to actually be effective for once. I mean, what? Didn't he take his previous missions seriously enough to bother to try and win? Or did this powerup just happen out of the blue?

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Yea Sai showed emotion in a big way.
Over all I liked this chapter but I think Deidara and Sasori should have but up a bigger fight.

about time sai shows anger XD, it was a good fight tho

Sina
11-25-2010, 01:09 AM
Sai showed emotion...but not enough a simple shock anyway I don't like him but I'm happy that I can see Deidara again (unfortunately he's a moving corpse) and I think next time we'll see a nice puppetry (I hate it too)

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 01:33 AM
a puppet deidara being used against the akatsuki

Sina
11-25-2010, 01:38 AM
@george hyuga

HuH?

yeah you can say he is a puppet but he's not against akatsuki

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 01:40 AM
no, i mean what if kankuro defeat sasori and deidara and uses him as a puppet but i realize that it's impossible since thats not deidara's real body...........is it?

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 01:42 AM
Okay, I looked a bit closer. I'll grant that Sai pulled a nifty transportation jutsu. But that just means he's not as fast as I thought he was, and his lame beast scrolls require this other jutsu to be effective against decent enemies. But I'll say that the boy's got a quick brush hand...

Devil's Lawyer
11-25-2010, 01:46 AM
No thats not his real body just one of the puppets he used against Sakura and Chiyo.

Sina
11-25-2010, 01:46 AM
no, i mean what if kankuro defeat sasori and deidara and uses him as a puppet but i realize that it's impossible since thats not deidara's real body...........is it?

kankuro isn't Sasori he can't make humans puppets and Deidara's body isn't good for being a poppet he's too small and he's dead (only if Kankuro can make undead puppets)

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 01:49 AM
oooh i see, i wish he could of tho. i liked when kankurou drags down sasori...epic

Sina
11-25-2010, 01:55 AM
oooh i see, i wish he could of tho. i liked when kankurou drags down sasori...epic

you forgot about Orochy's technique ...

How can you kill someone that is already dead...

Kankuro needs a shinigami

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 01:57 AM
and did sai's brother returned back to the dead?

DeemonFox
11-25-2010, 02:07 AM
I was disappointed we didn't get an update on any other situation. What is naruto up to? If the souls can be defeated by finding peace, Itachi will have to see Sasuke defeat Madara.

If you don't see a giant ink fist coming at you, you deserve to get pounded.

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 02:18 AM
If you don't see a giant ink fist coming at you, you deserve to get pounded.

Word.

I'm once again impressed by the psychic abilities of the shinobi. I mean, to devise that plan in the first place, when they had only just gathered to discuss strategy? And if you liked Sai's pitching, what about puppetboy's catching?

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 02:24 AM
kankurou improved a lot since we last saw him, i was impressed. he is now a master at puppetry

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 02:30 AM
I give him props for the Black Secret Technique. That's what I call shaping the battlefield. And the Machine Triple Shot was very nice. But once again the winner is the earth element user, just for shear imagination. I know he didn't destroy anyone, but his combat engineering is commendable.

Taker369
11-25-2010, 02:30 AM
it seems sai finally got some well earnd screen time congrats on that and kankuro doing great tobad it seems sasori got trolled again

george hyuga
11-25-2010, 02:32 AM
i wished saicoud of at least showed the book a bit later after some action

Taker369
11-25-2010, 02:33 AM
now i wonder who is next up to fight

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 03:09 AM
I hope it's Darui. I really want to see what he can do. Plus, Tenten is in his division. And I'd like to get a Sasuke and Naruto god-powers update. Seriously.

Wind Style Naruto
11-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Nice chapter really nice chapter.

I sorta expected that Omoi could electrify his sword like Sasuke and Killer Bee but I wonder if Karui could do the same or maybe some other element possibly fire, it suits her.

Chikuchi to the rescue, he might show us some skills and mop the floor with them and free Deidara and Sasori.

In the next chapter Sasori may either give up on evil and lay at rest like Shin or have a re-match with Kankuro but this time with honor and when he loses like if his puppet is destroyed or he loses the challenge he might finally rest at ease.

arsenakos
11-25-2010, 05:41 AM
the chapter was quite dispointment deidara was only talking sasori dont have any puppet,I cant bielive they lost only deidara could destroy them like they are nothing but what was tha the most lame fight i have ever seen kankuro think he is rule because he stole papput from sasori that ;);););););););););););) thinks like he is strong if it goes like that i want be suprised if kabuto will die from ino

SimpleGenin
11-25-2010, 06:22 AM
Honestly it's lame to read a chapter with your least favorite character.

I really find puppet battle boring at times. And I don't like that fact that so much is going on in one chapter. I feel like Kishimoto is making a fast finish. Usually an anime episodes are made up off 2-3 chapters. With 518, I feel like the episode is gonna cramped into a in 30 minutes. I don't mind the talk as much because we find out more info that way but it's the amount of things that's happening that bothers me.

I feel like, the villagers are out matched. Basically, physical harm can't do anything to the zombies.

Kankuro had improved alot though but saying " I've surpassed you" to Sasori is bull. Sasori with the third Kazekage can still rape Kankuro. And from what Sasori explained, a puppet master level is determined by how many puppets he or she can control. Kankuro has to show me much more skills for me to believe he'd surpassed Sasori. Or Chiyo for that matter. Kankuro still hasn't shown speed feats from puppets the way Chiyo has.

Speaking of Chiyo I'm surprised she wasn't in this chapter. I would think this is the perfect match up for her to he in. Ppl predict chiyo will fight Sakura but for me that's just a bad match up. Long rang vs Short range? Perhaps Sakyra had learned something new.

Sai's brother. I still don't understand what happened to him. It just doesn't seem logical.

What ever happened to the Zetsus. I would think atleast one of them would be fighting by now.

Vivi
11-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Kankuro had improved alot though but saying " I've surpassed you" to Sasori is bull.Sasori with the third Kazekage can still rape Kankuro. And from what Sasori explained, a puppet master level is determined by how many puppets he or she can control. Kankuro has to show me much more skills for me to believe he'd surpassed Sasori. Or Chiyo for that matter. Kankuro still hasn't shown speed feats from puppets the way Chiyo has.

Speaking of Chiyo I'm surprised she wasn't in this chapter. I would think this is the perfect match up for her to he in. Ppl predict chiyo will fight Sakura but for me that's just a bad match up. Long rang vs Short range? Perhaps Sakyra had learned something new.

Sai's brother. I still don't understand what happened to him. It just doesn't seem logical.

What ever happened to the Zetsus. I would think atleast one of them would be fighting by now.

Actually he has surpassed him.
Kankuro > Edo Sasori as proven.

Considering what happened to Shin:
CHiyo will fight someone who she has a deeper connection with.

In part with my last point:
His soul was put to rest.

Zetsu's?
The Ambush Squads are the only ones that clashed so far Dude.
You expect them to show up so soon when the sides havent even truly clashed?

Also I like how alot of People seem to think this is over.
Deidara can spam his Explosions now at his own cost.
Chuukichi is still there as well.
Only one it's looking bad for is Sasori to fall victim to Talk no Jutsu and Fade like Shin as well.
This Battle has just begun.

321zigzag3
11-25-2010, 07:51 AM
My reaction to Sasori and Deidara getting owned too easily. http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/31/f53sle_2.gif

SimpleGenin
11-25-2010, 08:06 AM
If were talking realistically, Deidara could have killed everyone by now.

mrsticky005
11-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Yeah, like I said: props. But it's not his taijutsu I'm questioning, nor his abilities at clandestine movement. I've already praised his speed. I'm saying Sai's jutsus are weak. And frankly, given their past glory, I found it a bit odd that Sasori and Deidara went down so quick and easy. Deus ex machina. Conveniently Sai gets one technique powerful enough to actually be effective for once. I mean, what? Didn't he take his previous missions seriously enough to bother to try and win? Or did this powerup just happen out of the blue?

It was always implied that Sai Shaft has skill.
Now we finally get to see evidence of that.
Sai Shaft wasn't able to do much because of plot.
For instance attacking Sasuke in his sleep.
No matter how powerful his jutsu was he wouldn't
succeed because the plot demanded Sasuke to live.
Sai Shaft has a bingo book of all the ninja he's beaten.
Sai Shaft was able to beat a Jonin which may not sound
like much compared to Naruto fighting Kage level ninja
but then again Naruto is in a league of his own.

Sure, the Shin soul release is kind of cheesy but Naruto can be a cheesy manga. At least it doesn't take Sai Shaft five chapters of flashbacks
of holding hands and crap to ease his brother's soul or whatever.
Sai Shaft had an emotional reunion with his brother and freed his
soul and what not within about two chapters while other stuff
was going on. Sai Shaft knows not to waste time.

Wooster
11-25-2010, 08:19 AM
True that. Deidara basically became what he hated...minus sharingan.
When did Deidara become emo? ;)

Sai Shaft kicked some serious arse. I am thinking I might have an interview with him. :D

mrsticky005
11-25-2010, 08:29 AM
When did Deidara become emo? ;)

Sai Shaft kicked some serious arse. I am thinking I might have an interview with him. :D

I meant he became arrogant which is what he hated about Itachi and Sasuke.

Wooster
11-25-2010, 08:44 AM
I meant he became arrogant which is what he hated about Itachi and Sasuke.
I liked Itachi's arrogance.

uzumakisgirl
11-25-2010, 09:59 AM
sai was crying :cry:

katsu uchiha
11-25-2010, 10:00 AM
I really liked the part with Sai and his brother, it was sad but I'm jsut glad they finally defeated the enemy.

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 10:35 AM
Also I like how alot of People seem to think this is over.
Deidara can spam his Explosions now at his own cost.
Chuukichi is still there as well.
Only one it's looking bad for is Sasori to fall victim to Talk no Jutsu and Fade like Shin as well.
This Battle has just begun.

The thing is that Omoi has him checkmated with lightning jutsu. He can't use his explosives like that. Although I'm not saying there couldn't be a way. After all, can Omoi keep that up?

If were talking realistically, Deidara could have killed everyone by now.

True. He got lame. Death can do that, I guess.

It was always implied that Sai Shaft has skill.
Now we finally get to see evidence of that.
Sai Shaft wasn't able to do much because of plot.
For instance attacking Sasuke in his sleep.
No matter how powerful his jutsu was he wouldn't
succeed because the plot demanded Sasuke to live.
Sai Shaft has a bingo book of all the ninja he's beaten.
Sai Shaft was able to beat a Jonin which may not sound
like much compared to Naruto fighting Kage level ninja
but then again Naruto is in a league of his own.

Sure, the Shin soul release is kind of cheesy but Naruto can be a cheesy manga. At least it doesn't take Sai Shaft five chapters of flashbacks
of holding hands and crap to ease his brother's soul or whatever.
Sai Shaft had an emotional reunion with his brother and freed his
soul and what not within about two chapters while other stuff
was going on. Sai Shaft knows not to waste time.

I can't argue with the inter-battle flashback problem. I've been griping about that for a while. But while I get your point, his ink beasts just die too easy, not just in Sasuke's case, if I remember correctly. For instance, I would be very uncomfortable riding one of his birds, for fear that a kid chucking a rock at it would cause me to fall to my premature death. :lol:

EDIT: logic suggests that most of the ninja he beat in the bingo book were also defeated by stealth rather than the power of his techniques. That's fine. That's what a ninja is supposed to do, at least in real life. But my point still stands that his jutsus are weak and lame.

Semog
11-25-2010, 12:43 PM
WHAT HE HELL! o.o

That was the biggest Plot no jutsu I've ever seen in my entire life, I mean geez.. suddenly Kankuro can beat Sasori and Deidara and some months ago he couldn't even defeat hiruko? lool.. cool story kishimoto..

And just because Sai's brother saw Sai drawing that release his soul? lol... okay

This chapter was crap

Hidden Ninja45
11-25-2010, 01:07 PM
WHAT HE HELL! o.o

That was the biggest Plot no jutsu I've ever seen in my entire life, I mean geez.. suddenly Kankuro can beat Sasori and Deidara and some months ago he couldn't even defeat hiruko? lool.. cool story kishimoto..

And just because Sai's brother saw Sai drawing that release his soul? lol... okay

This chapter was crap
This=My thoughts exactly

The rest of this battle better be awesome, or else I am gonna be pi....mad.

Semog
11-25-2010, 02:03 PM
This=My thoughts exactly

The rest of this battle better be awesome, or else I am gonna be pi....mad.

Totally.. if something like this happens again kishi will lose 1 fan ..

deidara330
11-25-2010, 02:19 PM
WHAT HE HELL! o.o

This chapter was crapLOLWUT? Kankuro was already a Jonin when he fought Sasori. He was supposed to be tough, but lost to Sasori, and that was only because Sasori already knew how all of Kankuro's puppets worked. So what, Kankuro isn't allowed to actually improve in the story over the course of a few months? People always complain about characters not getting screen time, I would think people are glad Kankuro finally has another chance to shine. Seriously, people constantly complain about Kishi giving absolutely no one other than Naruto and Sasuke screentime. Now Omoi, Sai, and Kankuro all get some new skills and almost everyone complains about it. Most people are only talking about how Sasori and Deidara sucked and not at all how great Kankuro was. It's like now that he got screentime he couldn't be more ignored.

And I don't think you understand how important that scene was. Look back at the Sasuke and Sai Arc and Sai said he wanted to show it to Shin, but when he died, Sai couldn't remember what he wanted to draw. Naruto made him remember, and now that it's finished, Shin finally got to see it.

Exactly what were you expecting if this chapter was so crappy to you?

Semog
11-25-2010, 02:22 PM
LOLWUT? Kankuro was already a Jonin when he fought Sasori. He was supposed to be tough, but lost to Sasori, and that was only because Sasori already knew how all of Kankuro's puppets worked. So what, Kankuro isn't allowed to actually improve in the story over the course of a few months? People always complain about characters not getting screen time, I would think people are glad Kankuro finally has another chance to shine. Seriously, people constantly complain about Kishi giving absolutely no one other than Naruto and Sasuke screentime. Now Omoi, Sai, and Kankuro all get some new skills and everyone complains about it.

And I don't think you understand how important that scene was. Look back at the Sasuke and Sai Arc and Sai said he wanted to show it to Shin, but when he died, Sai couldn't remember what he wanted to draw. Naruto made him remember, and now that it's finished, Shin finally got to see it.

Most people are only talking about how Sasori and Deidara sucked and not at all how great Kankuro was. It's like now that he got screentime he couldn't be more ignored.

Yes.. he improved to the point of capturing 2 of the strongest Akatsuki members that were immortal with 1 jutsu and just a little bit of help by Sai with his super hyper titanic painting or whatever that was that for some random reason also made his brother's soul leave the body.
Don't tell me its not plot.

Who cares about Sai? srsly? XD

They didn't suck.. the plot just made them that way.. it was so stupid I can't even think of it anymore

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-25-2010, 02:37 PM
wow...it did look like sai was really gonna slaughter someone
i guess the way to defeat the zombies is to touch their souls/hearts

deidara330
11-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Yes.. he improved to the point of capturing 2 of the strongest Akatsuki members that were immortal with 1 jutsu and just a little bit of help by Sai with his super hyper titanic painting or whatever that was that for some random reason also made his brother's soul leave the body.

They didn't suck.. the plot just made them that way.. it was so stupid I can't even think of it anymore"Don't tell me it's not plot,"? I take that as a challenge.

You act like Ittan and Omoi don't exist, like it didn't matter that without Omoi they would all be dead because he couldn't have diffused Deidara's suicide bomb. I suppose that Hoheto spotting the clay inside Muta's jar and inside Shin was nothing since otherwise the explosions would've killed Saji and Sai. And Ittan was able to knock Deidara off his bird and deal damage in combination with Kankuro pulling down Sasori, which only happened due to Omoi's cutting the chakra strings in the first place. Kankuro pulling out Salamander to muffle the explosion inside Shin wasn't plot because he had Salamander 200 chapters ago, would obviously have brought it for this fight, and have hid it right in the middle in case of an attack. Sai's ability is ink, you can't act like all he could ever make were birds, rats, snakes, and beasts.

If you want I could practically give you a move-by-move breakdown why it wasn't plot. Ittan is from the Stones, therefore his specialty is Earth Style, therefore he didn't do anything this fight he wasn't already capable of. Omoi is from the clouds, whose specialty is Lightning Style, and he already showed skills when fighting Naruto, therefore there was also nothing he did this battle that he couldn't already do.

The picture book is what put Shin's soul at peace. Sai wanted to show it to Shin before he died and never got the chance, so seeing that the picture was of him and Sai together, it seems like you don't understand how much impact that would have on him.

"Plot made them that way"? Sasori couldn't have his puppets because they were lost at the hideout, Deidara was cocky and arrogant and I wouldn't have expected anything less, Shin was controlled by Sasori because he wasn't willingly fighting, Kankuro had all his puppets prepared for battle. I don't see how it was plot in any way that they lost.

Semog
11-25-2010, 02:46 PM
"Don't tell me it's not plot,"? I take that as a challenge.

You act like Ittan and Omoi don't exist, like it didn't matter that without Omoi they would all be dead because he couldn't have diffused Deidara's suicide bomb. I suppose that Hoheto spotting the clay inside Muta's jar and inside Shin was nothing since otherwise the explosions would've killed Saji and Sai. And Ittan was able to knock Deidara off his bird and deal damage in combination with Kankuro pulling down Sasori, which only happened due to Omoi's cutting the chakra strings in the first place. Kankuro pulling out Salamander to muffle the explosion inside Shin wasn't plot because he had Salamander 200 chapters ago, would obviously have brought it for this fight, and have hid it right in the middle in case of an attack. Sai's ability is ink, you can't act like all he could ever make were birds, rats, snakes, and beasts.

If you want I could practically give you a move-by-move breakdown why it wasn't plot. Ittan is from the Stones, therefore his specialty is Earth Style, therefore he didn't do anything this fight he wasn't already capable of. Omoi is from the clouds, whose specialty is Lightning Style, and he already showed skills when fighting Naruto, therefore there was also nothing he did this battle that he couldn't already do.

__________________________________________________ _

The picture book is what put Shin's soul at peace. Sai wanted to show it to Shin before he died and never got the chance, so seeing that the picture was of him and Sai together, it seems like you don't understand how much impact that would have on him.

"Plot made them that way"? Sasori couldn't have his puppets because they were lost at the hideout, Deidara was cocky and arrogant and I wouldn't have expected anything less, Shin was controlled by Sasori because he wasn't willingly fighting, Kankuro had all his puppets prepared for battle. I don't see how it was plot in any way that they lost.

Okay.. you might just be right from that line and above.. btw I hate it when someone says "I'll take this as a challenge" Dx

Anyways.. thats still not a reasonable explanation, that was just random and to add some drama to the chapter I guess.. it was still pretty silly, thats no reason to have his soul removed from that body..

Sasori could have his puppets restored by "Kabutomaru", don't you think he would do that as a preparation before ressurecting Sasori??..
It would make more sense then using Shin

Deidara is always cocky (he has a reason for that :D ) and arrogant, and he still kicks ass, even when he acts like that he still has his mind on the battle and never lets his guard down, always thinking of the next move, so don't tell me thats why he lost.

Sasori still knew about Kankuro's puppets.. its not like he would forget all the knowledge he had about puppetry

Jutsu Junkie
11-25-2010, 02:52 PM
Sai's ability is ink, you can't act like all he could ever make were birds, rats, snakes, and beasts.

Except that up to now all his beasts are weak and lame. And without that slick transportation jutsu he pulled, they'd still suck.

But I agree with much of what you said. I've been arguing for the importance of the earth element user for a while now. The problem is that it was an unsatisfying match, considering Deidara and Sasori's former capability.

deidara330
11-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Okay.. you might just be right from that line and above.. btw I hate it when someone says "I'll take this as a challenge" Dx

Anyways.. thats still not a reasonable explanation, that was just random and to add some drama to the chapter I guess.. it was still pretty silly, thats no reason to have his soul removed from that body..

Sasori could have his puppets restored by "Kabutomaru", don't you think he would do that as a preparation before ressurecting Sasori??..
It would make more sense then using Shin

Deidara is always cocky (he has a reason for that :D ) and arrogant, and he still kicks ass, even when he acts like that he still has his mind on the battle and never lets his guard down, always thinking of the next move, so don't tell me thats why he lost.

Sasori still knew about Kankuro's puppets.. its not like he would forget all the knowledge he had about puppetryAw, but I like challenges. (Sometimes, anyways.)

Well, I guess I could say it was always possible that souls from Edo Tensei could leave by being put at peace. Since no one's really achieved that before, and only 3 people in history have used Edo Tensei anyways, it's possible that this could always happen but never did until now. Even if it was silly, I thought it was a nice touch.

Sasori's puppets could've been taken by the Sand after the battle. Kankuro already took Sasori's own body, and the Third Kazekage and Hiruko were destroyed. All that would be left were the generic puppets, and without Sasori's special brand of poison they wouldn't have been of as much use anyways. Shin had to be used because he still had his personality, and without being controlled he would've been useless.

Okay, that wasn't exactly why he lost. It was still part of it, though. He was cocky and arrogant, but then Sai got mad, and people tend to put more into it when they get mad. Deidara also lost because Sai was going all-out because of Shin, and if Shin weren't there, it's possible they could've won solely due to that. At the same time, though, Sai wouldn't have hesitated if it weren't his brother, so they still might've lost if someone else had gone.

True, but the only thing he really had to fight with was chakra strings and Shin. Even if he knew his own puppet body's weak spots, all he had to attack them with were Shin, whereas in his previous fight with Kankuro he had Hiruko.

Semog
11-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Aw, but I like challenges. (Sometimes, anyways.)

Well, I guess I could say it was always possible that souls from Edo Tensei could leave by being put at peace. Since no one's really achieved that before, and only 3 people in history have used Edo Tensei anyways, it's possible that this could always happen but never did until now. Even if it was silly, I thought it was a nice touch.

__________________________________________________ _______

Sasori's puppets could've been taken by the Sand after the battle. Kankuro already took Sasori's own body, and the Third Kazekage and Hiruko were destroyed. All that would be left were the generic puppets, and without Sasori's special brand of poison they wouldn't have been of as much use anyways. Shin had to be used because he still had his personality, and without being controlled he would've been useless.

Okay, that wasn't exactly why he lost. It was still part of it, though. He was cocky and arrogant, but then Sai got mad, and people tend to put more into it when they get mad. Deidara also lost because Sai was going all-out because of Shin, and if Shin weren't there, it's possible they could've won solely due to that. At the same time, though, Sai wouldn't have hesitated if it weren't his brother, so they still might've lost if someone else had gone.

True, but the only thing he really had to fight with was chakra strings and Shin. Even if he knew his own puppet body's weak spots, all he had to attack them with were Shin, whereas in his previous fight with Kankuro he had Hiruko.

Maybe.. I guess we will wait to see, it might happen again with the other ressurected shinobis

Meeeh.. I guess Sasori was kinda useless there, Kabuto could have used another person but I think it was to make Sasori and Deidara in the same team again, and I'm pretty sure if Sasori was in perfect condition they would've won

Thats what plot no jutsu means dude.. xD

Yeah.. I guess you are right

Lady Tsunade
11-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Like I said in another thread.

Sasori was fodder
Deidara didn't do crap
Omoi used pathetic sword techs
Sai did the usual Ink Summoning
Edo Tensei corpses can be revived by emotion, Aka, Talk No Jutsu......f f s.

Kankuro was the only one who remotely impressed me.

deidara330
11-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Like I said in another thread.

Kankuro was the only one who remotely impressed me.I already responded to that post so I won't do it again in this thread.

The Ambush Company was working as a team, and most of Kankuro's good moves would've failed if it weren't for Ittan, Omoi, Sai, and Hoheto. They were all impressive, in terms of the fact that they all used their knowledge and abilities in such a way that their teamwork made up for their individual lack of skill.

Lady Tsunade
11-25-2010, 05:08 PM
They bored the hell out of me. I dont want to see a bunch of fodders performing random jutsu on people who would easily rapestomp them in their normal forms, without PNJ.

I wanna see Main characters, who don't get that much screen time. Like the Rookies for example. Fight powerful opponents - and kickass.

Nābris
11-25-2010, 05:56 PM
Kankuro hit home; a speech like that was exactly what Sasori needed. Now Sasori is bound to have some self-awareness moment and do something morally good.

FURK YEAH! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o&feature=related)

Chidori of Death
11-25-2010, 06:03 PM
Agreed Nabs!:D

tsuki
11-25-2010, 06:32 PM
Kankuro is powning! Omoi gots some sweet moves, and Sai is stepping up. Great chapter!

Sai's brother
11-25-2010, 06:47 PM

They didn't suck.. the plot just made them that way.. it was so stupid I can't even think of it anymore

Lol, i'm forgotten XD

Semog
11-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Lol, i'm forgotten XD

You are better than your brother :D
XD

<333

Zango
11-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Yeah, that fight is still far from over. But I'd still like to see the rest of our favorite group of brain-nomming villans. Really, all the Akatsuki have to do is get alot of the Alliance to be in a narrow canyon or pass or something... I'd like to see them dodge a Searing Migraine :D

Though, as I said, the fight's far from over; as a matter of fact, the bad guys'll win, and here's how it'll go down:

Chucky will get back and be like "Yo... guys... here... I... am... dawgs... and Deidara will be like "Yo dawg, get this crazy mofo's bigass sword out o' my chest, dawg!", at this point Chucky will totally body-slam Omoi who'll be all ";););)?" and when he either pulls his sword out with him, or just lets go of it, it will lose its charge. Then Deidara will be "Shweeeeeeeeet, here I go dawg!" and Kankuro will bhe all "WHAT THE FU--" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

And that's how that crazy shiz is going to go down.

mrsticky005
11-26-2010, 06:54 AM
The thing is that Omoi has him checkmated with lightning jutsu. He can't use his explosives like that. Although I'm not saying there couldn't be a way. After all, can Omoi keep that up?

True. He got lame. Death can do that, I guess.

I can't argue with the inter-battle flashback problem. I've been griping about that for a while. But while I get your point, his ink beasts just die too easy, not just in Sasuke's case, if I remember correctly. For instance, I would be very uncomfortable riding one of his birds, for fear that a kid chucking a rock at it would cause me to fall to my premature death. :lol:

EDIT: logic suggests that most of the ninja he beat in the bingo book were also defeated by stealth rather than the power of his techniques. That's fine. That's what a ninja is supposed to do, at least in real life. But my point still stands that his jutsus are weak and lame.

Yes his jutsu are weak and lame...but so are/were Shikamaru's.
However Shikamaru is skilled enough to use them to his advantage.

I don't find super powerful jutsu all that impressive because it takes a lot less skill to win a fight with a rocket launcher than with a pebble.

Vivi
11-26-2010, 07:39 AM
I wanna see Main characters, who don't get that much screen time. Like the Rookies for example. Fight powerful opponents - and kickass.

Lol the Rookies.
Kishi is focusing on the Naruto Generation which Omoi,Kankuro and Sai are part of.

And that just happened....

I dont want to see a bunch of fodders performing random jutsu on people who would easily rapestomp them in their normal forms, without PNJ.
How are Sai and Omoi Fodder considering you said only Kankuro impressed you?
BTW of course he impressed the most.
That's his Role considering he's the Captain.
Kankuro impressed but he would have NEVER got to this point without his Team.
Just calling himself Kankuro impressive is Nonsense.
Try calling him that when he doesnt have Sai in his Rage Mode or Omoi with his Lightning Jutsu to help him.
Heck.Without Hohato seeing the Clay inside Shin they would have gotten devastated.

Wind Style Naruto
11-26-2010, 08:02 AM
I noticed that Kankuro updated Crow to be a capture type Puppet like Black Ant and even gave Salamander digging and capture abilities. It even contained an massive explosion from C3. Eversince that last battle with Sasori, Kankuro improved greatly.

In Naruto, its not about whose faster, stronger, and has better techniques that their opponents about whose smarter. Thats how Naruto wins all of his battle, just being smarter than them. The only time Naruto ever lost a battle was when he didnt use his head and that was up against Sasuke.

The main point of this chapter was to get rid of that tool, Shin, and free those guys from Sasori.

Even if Chikuchi saves Deidara and Sasori what will Sasori fight with since he lost all of his human meat puppets?

HachibiXSenpai
11-26-2010, 08:23 AM
kankuro's sasori puppet? :P

Wind Style Naruto
11-26-2010, 08:42 AM
kankuro's sasori puppet? :P

That makes sense....although if his Kazekage Puppet was destroyed he could always rebuild it since he destroyed all of Kankuro's puppets and Kankuro rebuilded those.

Sasori could have a trick up his sleeve....If Sasori was hinking he could win this just using human meat puppets hes even more cocky than Deidara.

Phariah824
11-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Lol the Rookies.
Kishi is focusing on the Naruto Generation which Omoi,Kankuro and Sai are part of.

And that just happened....

How are Sai and Omoi Fodder considering you said only Kankuro impressed you?
BTW of course he impressed the most.
That's his Role considering he's the Captain.
Kankuro impressed but he would have NEVER got to this point without his Team.
Just calling himself Kankuro impressive is Nonsense.
Try calling him that when he doesnt have Sai in his Rage Mode or Omoi with his Lightning Jutsu to help him.
Heck.Without Hohato seeing the Clay inside Shin they would have gotten devastated.
agreed and also how the earth user defended the grp or how they have a medical nin workin triage to save the injured. the shinobi are workin as a cohesive group.

people are just upset that their favorite characters are being shown to be just average because others have gained ability or power. or that they just don't like the characters doing the good job and not caring about the story as a whole. they wanna see this one do good or this one do bad because of favoritism. in my humble opinion the story is doing nicely, i am enjoying the outcome so far. just sit back an enjoy, stop complaining people.

DeemonFox
11-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Deidara's hubris and the intel Omoi had to neutralize the clay was his downfall. Sasori, I think, lost the will to fight when he saw his puppet body. He does continue fighting, but his heart wasn't in it(no pun intended:)). Now, after konkuro's speech, he will probably end up destroying his puppet body so his soul can be released. There's no reason to be upset with the outcome because there was never any reason to believe the zombie had no weakness. If we've learned anything from the last couple of chapters, it's that the edo tensei summons are just as vulnerable as their living counterparts, maybe more so. I don't think it was the fight that did not do deidara and sasori's abilities justice, it was the edo tensei jutsu used to summon them that deprived them of it.

Ur Mom
11-27-2010, 07:58 AM
But then what happens when you get heartless people with nothing that COULD rest them (ex. Hidan/Kakuzu)

THE X UCHIHA
11-27-2010, 10:45 AM
I think Sai's feats have been improved.

Vivi
11-27-2010, 11:17 AM
But then what happens when you get heartless people with nothing that COULD rest them (ex. Hidan/Kakuzu)

Hidan isnt a Edo Tensei though.Most likely still alive but sloly dying.

And perhaps Kakuzu in terms of his greediness.

deidara#1
11-27-2010, 02:04 PM
I just read the chapter and it was great. Their is something I don't get, how was Sai's brother freed? The ending may sound nice that he was freed because he finally got to see Sai's picture of them together but it still does not make much sense to me.