PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru: Male, Female or Micheal Jackson

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:28 PM
This question was brought up at a con I went to. They asked Yuri Lownethall this question, is he a man, or a women

Kisame
04-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Kishi doesn't even know Michael Jackson.

Anyways it's obvious he is Voldemort's and Micheal Jackson's child. :mrgreen:

He had to get that snake fetish somewhere.

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:34 PM

You make a good point, but maybe Orochimaru is secretly Professor Snake's child, they look similar and have a fetish for snakes as well.

Kisame
04-11-2009, 07:34 PM

You make a good point, but maybe Orochimaru is secretly Professor Snake's child, they look similar and have a fetish for snakes as well.

Who's the mom?

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Hmm, Micheal Jackson or Kabuto. Kabuto loved Orochimaru so much that he makes out with him constantly, even through that is his child.

Kisame
04-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Hmm, Micheal Jackson or Kabuto. Kabuto loved Orochimaru so much that he makes out with him constantly, even through that is his child.

How did Kabuto get younger than his own son?

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't know. I blame Tsunade. Stupid liar.

Kisame
04-11-2009, 07:42 PM
I don't know. I blame Tsunade. Stupid liar.

:lol:
I still say Voldemort's the dad.

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Either way, we need to know, is Orochimaru a man, a women or a tranny?

Kisame
04-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Either way, we need to know, is Orochimaru a man, a women or a tranny?

It depends which body he's using.
Like in the chuunin exams he's a tranny.

SRhyse
04-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I'm with the others on the Michael Jackson parody from Kishimoto being unlikely. Now, Jango in One Piece: that's definitely a Jacko crack, despite how lovable he's made out to be.

I think it's interesting how Orochimaru only got his Jack on as the series progressed. When he first made appearances, he really wasn't creepy or anything, just a few shades of scary; snakes are scary too, and the whole thing made sense. It wasn't until Shippuden and the body snatches that he went south.

And I think he's a man, he's just not very good at it.

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:49 PM
God, that man thing makes me sick. I'm happy he didn't take over Sasuke's body, I can imagine the dirty thoughts now and they make me shiver.

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 07:58 PM
I'm with the others on the Michael Jackson parody from Kishimoto being unlikely. Now, Jango in One Piece: that's definitely a Jacko crack, despite how lovable he's made out to be.

I think it's interesting how Orochimaru only got his Jack on as the series progressed. When he first made appearances, he really wasn't creepy or anything, just a few shades of scary; snakes are scary too, and the whole thing made sense. It wasn't until Shippuden and the body snatches that he went south.

I agree, he doesn't play a man well, espically with wanting Sasuke's body.

itasan
04-11-2009, 08:06 PM

I agree, he doesn't play a man well, espically with wanting Sasuke's body.

Ahahaha, omg, that is too good. :lol:

He's definitely a creeper, that's for sure...

Chibi Gaara
04-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Exactly. Orochimaru will do anything to get little boys and imagine what he does with his tongue to them. Yeah, he is creepy.

itasan
04-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Exactly. Orochimaru will do anything to get little boys and imagine what he does with his tongue to them. Yeah, he is creepy.

Omg, can so not believe you just went there!! xDD

kazekage81
04-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Orochimaru is definitely Micheal Jackson!

Naruto
04-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Voldemort's and Micheal Jackson made Orochimaru. Orochimaru and Kabuto adopted Sasuke.

Orochimaru's dream is wanting Sasuke's body because he was jeolous.

itasan
04-12-2009, 01:39 PM
I've got a question...Orochimaru: Pedophile for reals? Been trying to cut him a little slack there at least, but he does make it pretty difficult. ;D

sasukefan
04-15-2009, 02:27 PM

that was a image i just didn't want to see

r&om3
04-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Micheal Jakson is orrochimarus soulmate so he aint micheal jackson

Miles Edgeworth
04-19-2009, 09:35 AM
Sometimes it seems to me like Orochimaru wants to be the first Japanese MJ.

He's not him, but some of his acts can be compared to MJ's.......

animelover
04-19-2009, 09:53 AM
i vote for the third one mj.

lj0615
04-19-2009, 10:02 AM
one word. FREAK! who knows what he is

itasan
04-19-2009, 04:45 PM
one word. FREAK! who knows what he is

Omg, I love your fourth sig line! :D

Naruko-chan
04-19-2009, 08:18 PM
He is totally a Micheal Jackson impersonator! He wanted Sasuke for his body, I mean, come on! xD

Maikeru D. Shinigami
04-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Obviously Michael Jackson.

Chibi Gaara
04-23-2009, 07:32 AM
My opion still lies on MJ, even through he is a guy and really sucks at it. Every time I try to think up a song for Orochimaru, it always leds to MJ songs. So he must be MJ.

His song it Thriller!

Aura Hatake
04-23-2009, 01:40 PM
I know he's not male, and I don't think he's female or Micheal Jackson.... I think he's both! He's a female version of Micheal Jackson!

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
04-23-2009, 01:53 PM
Orochimaru is a Michael Jackson.

itachuchiha1
04-23-2009, 01:59 PM
:idea: i know hes male duhh because he was male when he was born but when he vs the 3rd hokage when he turned girl fase he had no b**bs near the chest :mrgreen:

Chibi Gaara
04-23-2009, 02:15 PM
Well, that maybe be true, but I heard from a source that he was a female once when he was younger due to the "transfer jutsu".

3lilpandas
04-23-2009, 02:35 PM
I think Orochimaru is his own classification.

sasukefan
04-23-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah and micheal jackson is in the same one lol

but seriously I HATE HIM!!!!

Chibi Gaara
04-24-2009, 07:29 AM

Who doesn't hate him. There are very few Orochimaru fangirls and when there are, they are just creepy.

sakura&shikamaru
04-24-2009, 10:56 AM
he looks likr michal jakson and kinda acts like him :evil:

animelover
04-24-2009, 01:27 PM
Oro is a major freak!! :shock: but is he really that much of a threat :?: think about it, all he's really done is hide, and learn some jutsus, not to mention imprison other shinobi but he isn't like he used to be so i don't really see him as such a threat,.......more like an annoyence :roll: *lol, inside joke*

itasan
04-24-2009, 04:07 PM

Who doesn't hate him. There are very few Orochimaru fangirls and when there are, they are just creepy.

He does make a good villain though..His whole creeper persona? Yeah, no one can quite do villian like orochimaru. The tongue thing could just about give a person nighttmares. :shock:

TheViolletteHeart
04-24-2009, 05:15 PM

Dang, you took my answer...

Naruto
04-24-2009, 05:16 PM
Female version of Micheal Jackson! :twisted:

narutorocks
04-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Orochimaru......is a freak.
When he openly says "I want Sasuke's body". I know what he's talking about with the reincarnation thing but that just sounds ssooo weird!!

Naruto
04-24-2009, 05:51 PM
I bet he stalks Sasuke.

itasan
04-24-2009, 06:08 PM
I bet he stalks Sasuke.

Ahaha, I can so see him just following Sasuke around one of those hideouts...xD

deidara_lover X3
04-24-2009, 06:16 PM
he's totally micheal jackson c mon he's obsessed over sasuke " o i love uchiha's bodies ooooo" gosh he's so sick and demented he should be put in a straight jacket!!!!X3

Chibi Gaara
05-10-2009, 03:26 PM
I still believe in the MJ theory, but it all depends on the person. Now, if Orochimaru is MJ, then that means Orochimaru was considered a black person who changed into a white person and I'm not trying to be racist, just thinking here.

Hidan
05-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I say Micheal Jackson.

itachiuchiha85
05-10-2009, 03:33 PM
michael jackson... then again i think orochimaru is more weird than him.

Moon
05-10-2009, 03:34 PM
micheal jakson

Hinata
05-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Micheal Jackson, Voldemort, and Snape rolled into one.

RSAHinataSpringbokF1
05-15-2009, 08:45 PM
I bet Orochimaru is Michael Jackson because he likes Sasuke.

Memrai Fang
05-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I bet he stalks Sasuke.
I know, i can picture sasuke walking around when he turns around to see orochimaru!!!! :D

mika30
05-15-2009, 09:10 PM
He's a tranny Michael Jackson wannabe 8-) Even though it wasn't their intention at first, I think even the creators are beginning to believe so too.

If you look up "Konoha Gakuen Den" on Youtube (be sure to look for english subbed!), you'll find a little extra video the anime creators and japanese voiced actors made based on the comics in the 2nd Shippuden ending "Michi To You All". It's about the Naruto characters in high school. When Orochimaru is mentioned, both he and Kabuto are shown wearing japanese school girl outfits, and Sakura and Ino are constantly refering to him as "the transvestite" XD

Luna Mikazuki
05-15-2009, 09:23 PM
Micheal Jackson is a girl so both

Sabra
05-16-2009, 04:16 AM
He is both, neither, and all of the above. I think for someone who switches bodies that sex would be a completely obscure principal for discussion. After you've been both sides of the equation I'm not sure it would continue to matter. What he's attracted to may stay the same, but what he actually is seems to be completely flexible.

Shika'sgurl
05-16-2009, 12:12 PM
Orochimaru is not male, female, or even Micheal Jackson. He's just a thing. A freaky thing.

seannfma
05-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Orochimaru is not male, female, or even Micheal Jackson. He's just a thing. A freaky thing.
lol ditto.

jhokage613
05-16-2009, 12:26 PM
idk what orochimaru is but hes not as creepy as Kabuto
I mean kabuto friken took part of orochimaru and put it in his body in shippuden

Yoruichi
05-16-2009, 12:28 PM
100% Micheal Jackson

itasan
05-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I mean kabuto friken took part of orochimaru and put it in his body in shippuden

*nodnod*

That is pretty much the definition of creepy right there.

But on the bright side, Kabuto is going to make one heck of a villian later. I'm excited for that...xD

Agent Spectre
05-17-2009, 05:17 PM

*nodnod*

But on the bright side, Kabuto is going to make one heck of a villian later. I'm excited for that...xD

Noooo. That's so hot not creepy. T_T
I mean I can totally relate... I mean... @_@
Spectre is shutting up....

This topic makes me mad. I don't like MJ at all...but I'm sick of everyone making fun of him.
And Orochi-sama deserves better than this... he is awesome. >_>

itasan
05-17-2009, 05:28 PM

*nodnod*

Noooo. That's so hot not creepy. T_T
I mean I can totally relate... I mean... @_@
Spectre is shutting up....

This topic makes me mad. I don't like MJ at all...but I'm sick of everyone making fun of him.
And Orochi-sama deserves better than this... he is awesome. >_>

Kabuto is awesome. Kabuto-orochi combination monster thing is awesome.

Orochimaru is a creeper.

xD

Rin-chan
05-17-2009, 05:49 PM
Well, considering he uses female bodies as his host, I have to go with both. xD

Space Cowboy Sasori
05-17-2009, 05:50 PM
This question was brought up at a con I went to. They asked Yuri Lownethall this question, is he a man, a women or Micheal Jackson.

To be honest, I think the creators decided to make fun Micheal Jackson and place him into the anime, but that's just me.

I agree with you.

Memrai Fang
05-17-2009, 06:06 PM
This question was brought up at a con I went to. They asked Yuri Lownethall this question, is he a man, a women or Micheal Jackson.

To be honest, I think the creators decided to make fun Micheal Jackson and place him into the anime, but that's just me.

I agree with you.
It would make sense of the resemblances

Sage Of Six Paths
05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
He is half voldemort,

half Michael Jackson,

and half ninja...

Wait, 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 =???

Oh well...

Memrai Fang
05-17-2009, 06:22 PM
He is half voldemort,

half Michael Jackson,

and half ninja...

Wait, 1/2 + 1/2 + 1/2 =???

Oh well...Maybe he is
1/2ninja Voldemort
&
1/2ninja Michael Jackson!!!

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 06:34 PM

I agree with you.

Yay! I feel loved and I finally got back online again. Woot! Ok I'm bored.

naru22
05-17-2009, 07:19 PM

Who's the mom?

good question. .... im thinkin it has to be Micheal, cuz Voldemort, a MOM??? dude that kid would be so messed up and---...oooh wait a second.....nvm i change my mind voldemort has to be the mom.

theninetailed
05-17-2009, 07:34 PM
I would have to say Michael Jackson because he's so friggin ugly!

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 07:39 PM
I would have to say Michael Jackson because he's so friggin ugly!

Ands that my thought exactly.

Hinata♥Hyuga
05-17-2009, 07:41 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/MewTenTen/Naruto/funny/IMNOTMICHAELJACKSON.jpg

*giggle*

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 07:43 PM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w167/MewTenTen/Naruto/funny/IMNOTMICHAELJACKSON.jpg

*giggle*

Wow, I must have missed that picture. lolz.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Honestly i like orochimaru hes pretty cool you have to have a loathing respect for a character like him and come on hes one tough villian and i always look forward to him and another character battling because you know its gona be a good one and as for him wanting sasuke's body thats not nearly as weird as him taking a female's body in part one

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 08:19 PM
Honestly i like orochimaru hes pretty cool you have to have a loathing respect for a character like him and come on hes one tough villian and i always look forward to him and another character battling because you know its gona be a good one and as for him wanting sasuke's body thats not nearly as weird as him taking a female's body in part one

First off, eww to likeing Orochimaru, no offense and second, either way him being in a girl's body or him wanting Sasuke's body is both equal and from what I heard part of him is in Kabuto's body which is still just plain creepy.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 08:23 PM

First off, eww to likeing Orochimaru, no offense and second, either way him being in a girl's body or him wanting Sasuke's body is both equal and from what I heard part of him is in Kabuto's body which is still just plain creepy.

yeah i guess youre right but i dont like him necessarily, i have a sense of respect for his power i mean hes one of the legendary sannin thats gotta account for something

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 08:27 PM

yeah i guess youre right but i dont like him necessarily, i have a sense of respect for his power i mean hes one of the legendary sannin thats gotta account for something

True, I do respect his power to some degree, it's just that he always creeps me out. He looked cute when he was younger, before the whole crazy life happened.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 08:40 PM
yeah it really hurt me when he tried to kill sarutobi and also i was pissed when he summoned the first and second hokage to do his bidding also, he wouldve summoned the fourth had sarutobi not stopped the process

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 08:43 PM
yeah it really hurt me when he tried to kill sarutobi and also i was pissed when he summoned the first and second hokage to do his bidding also, he wouldve summoned the fourth had sarutobi not stopped the process

I know, but at the time they were trying to not tell us about the Naruto and 4th relationship or it least hid some of the facts, so Orochimaru summoning him is a dead give away.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 08:44 PM

I know, but at the time they were trying to not tell us about the Naruto and 4th relationship or it least hid some of the facts, so Orochimaru summoning him is a dead give away.

exactly and it all ties together so perfectly i cant believe i didnt see this before

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 08:49 PM

exactly and it all ties together so perfectly i cant believe i didnt see this before

Your just slow. They give alot of hints, pictures, rasengan, hokage mentions, ect.

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 08:51 PM
haha well thanks *pulls a metaphorical knife out of chest*

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 08:56 PM

Your so welcome. *pulls out a huge bomb and lites it then throws*

KrInArD
05-17-2009, 09:19 PM

Your so welcome. *pulls out a huge bomb and lites it then throws*

*uses chibeku tensei and absorbs it along with the earth surrounding chibi gaara*

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I think we got off topic.

Agent Spectre
05-17-2009, 11:01 PM

::sighs::
I think as a creature... Orochimaru is quite beautiful... and I do admire him in ways.
I like the fact that he's open enough to take a female body. That's pretty awesome.
The only thing that pushes me away his his twisted heart....

Chibi Gaara
05-17-2009, 11:04 PM

::sighs::
I think as a creature... Orochimaru is quite beautiful... and I do admire him in ways.
I like the fact that he's open enough to take a female body. That's pretty awesome.
The only thing that pushes me away his his twisted heart....

I god I think I'm going to barf. Orochimaru is the ugliest guy on this earth, well anime.

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-17-2009, 11:06 PM
i fink he is michael jackson's twin brother :shock: who somehow turned white as well

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 02:49 PM
i fink he is michael jackson's twin brother :shock: who somehow turned white as well

yeah and for having a crush on him!? thats just plain creepy

sasukefan
05-18-2009, 02:58 PM
I HATE HIM, DESPISE HIM, LOATHE HIM AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF THE WORD!!!
I ALSO HAVE AN UNHEALTHY FEAR OF HIM!!!
HE IS THE SCARIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
HE IS SO SCARY HE MAKES HITLER LOOK LIKE A BOY SCOUT!!!

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 03:01 PM
I HATE HIM, DESPISE HIM, LOATHE HIM AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF THE WORD!!!
I ALSO HAVE AN UNHEALTHY FEAR OF HIM!!!
HE IS THE SCARIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!
HE IS SO SCARY HE MAKES HITLER LOOK LIKE A BOY SCOUT!!!

haha oookay well at least we know how one person feels on the matter

sasukefan
05-18-2009, 03:02 PM
i take that as a compliment thank you

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 03:03 PM
i take that as a compliment thank you

haha youre welcome

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I vote for undetermined.

I think he's a cross between MJ and Voldemort. Pasty skin, fake body, love for snakes, love for little boys, wants to take over the world, powerful, etc. ;D

sasukefan
05-18-2009, 03:05 PM
yeah i hate him again...WELL IT'S TRUE

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 03:07 PM
yeah i hate him again...WELL IT'S TRUE

haha thanks im big into poetry and i made it up in like 30 seconds and i thought wow this would be a great sig haha

sasukefan
05-18-2009, 03:08 PM
ha ha you somehow took my post after i edited it cool

goldendreamer
05-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Really Micheal Jackson Really :idea:

Chibi Gaara
05-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Really Micheal Jackson Really :idea:
Yeah, well if you listen to some of MJ's songs, it fits Orochimaru well, like thriller and he looks like him.

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
i think orochimaru has an oral fixation because hes always using his tongue for something

Chibi Gaara
05-18-2009, 06:48 PM
i think orochimaru has an oral fixation because hes always using his tongue for something

Like making out with Sasuke? I see him using his tongue of Sasuke and not in the right reason either.

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Stupid Orochimaru!

KrInArD
05-18-2009, 07:10 PM

Like making out with Sasuke? I see him using his tongue of Sasuke and not in the right reason either.

totally did not need that image

Chibi Gaara
05-18-2009, 11:21 PM

totally did not need that image

I know. You want me to post some one's fan art instead? :mrgreen:

Sephiroth
05-18-2009, 11:30 PM
he is micheal

sasukefan
05-19-2009, 02:30 PM
to the comment chibi gaara said earlier EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....hold on...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itasan
05-19-2009, 05:38 PM

*is stabbed in heart*

The great faith in sasu-kun, as always. -_-

How is it that his name always ends up dragged through the mud? :(

Agent Spectre
05-19-2009, 06:10 PM

*is stabbed in heart*

Don't worry Ita-san... it's not Sasuke's fault that Orochimaru wants him so bad... >_>
We all know Sasuke wouldn't never go along with that.

itasan
05-19-2009, 06:15 PM
*is stabbed in heart*

Don't worry Ita-san... it's not Sasuke's fault that Orochimaru wants him so bad... >_>
We all know Sasuke wouldn't never go along with that.

Thank you for saying that! Someone sane...er...well..Okay, bad word choice on my part. xD

(No offense of course. You know I'm just kidding, right? :D)

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-19-2009, 08:50 PM
well why else would sasuke wear such a lose shirt in Orochimaru's lair...........?

Rase Amaterasu
05-19-2009, 09:10 PM
orochimaru awesome...

KIBAFAN321
05-21-2009, 05:41 PM
HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AGREE WITH YA!!

KrInArD
05-21-2009, 06:01 PM

i guess but he was something at some point in time and many people in the leaf village have refered to orochimaru as a him so i dont kno...

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-21-2009, 10:35 PM

i guess but he was something at some point in time and many people in the leaf village have refered to orochimaru as a him so i dont kno...
lol he is a thing! but the villagers of the leaf are clouded by it's appearence :shock:

xXx~Ai~xXx
05-21-2009, 10:40 PM
He's Michael Jackson Anime style no jutsu!!!!!!!!!!! Now he can even molest the anime boys too! *grabs and hides all the Naruto boys* Never fear xXx~Ai~xXx is here!

Kyuubi
05-22-2009, 06:54 AM

How did Kabuto get younger than his own son?
Maybe he used some jutsu on himself like Tsunade.

Sephiroth
05-22-2009, 07:20 AM
he is micheal

Kyuubi
05-22-2009, 07:50 AM
Definately Michael

jounin
05-22-2009, 08:13 AM
yea hes michael

Obito
05-22-2009, 08:24 AM
He's a homo.

Kyuubi
05-22-2009, 08:27 AM
not only a homo he's black and white at the same time just like michael.

Obito
05-22-2009, 08:29 AM
You have to admit, his songs are awesome.

Kyuubi
05-22-2009, 08:32 AM
Sure,if u want to listen to a pedofile.

Obito
05-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Hey, woah, I don't like the guy, but some of his songs are good, don't mean his songs are bad to listen to.

KrInArD
05-22-2009, 08:41 AM
Hey, woah, I don't like the guy, but some of his songs are good, don't mean his songs are bad to listen to.

are we talking about orochimaru or michael jackson? haha i got lost

Obito
05-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Both? :|

KrInArD
05-22-2009, 08:54 AM
Both? :|

haha okay thank you for enlightening me

Obito
05-22-2009, 08:56 AM
No problem, the first time I saw Micheal Jackson, ugh it must be harsh for Micheal Jordan to carry around the other guy's name.

Hidan
05-22-2009, 09:25 AM
MICHEAL JACKSON, A NEW GENDER!!! LOL

KrInArD
05-22-2009, 09:27 AM
MICHEAL JACKSON, A NEW GENDER!!! LOL

i guess thats how were doing it these days gosh how awful would it be to realize your the butt of everybody's jokes throughout the world? haha

Obito
05-22-2009, 09:29 AM
The world hates him cause he's a pedopile.

KrInArD
05-22-2009, 09:30 AM
The world hates him cause he's a pedopile.

i know and yeah he is i hate him myself but wow id off myself if i was hated by so many people...

haha

Obito
05-22-2009, 09:35 AM
I hate pedopiles, they're seriously not of this world.

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm still saying he's a combination of MJ and Voldemort. My friend says it's their love child. xD

Obito
05-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Voldermart? ROFL! Off of Harry Potter? Dude you're funny.

Tyrande
05-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Lol Orochimaru is awsome and he is a boy ;D

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Voldermart? ROFL! Off of Harry Potter? Dude you're funny.

Why, thank you. xD

Think about it, the pasty skin, love for snakes, pedo-ness, fake body, long black hair, etc. All traits from one or both.

Obito
05-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Lol, what's your favorite character?

Konoha'sGreenThunder
05-22-2009, 10:49 AM
Lol, what's your favorite character?

Shikamaru. Haha.

Obito
05-22-2009, 10:50 AM
He's alright, I like all of the Uchiha's Sasuke, Itachi, Madara[spoiler:3eat6en6]Tobi[/spoiler:3eat6en6], All of them.

Yuukimaru
05-22-2009, 06:17 PM
When I was watching Naruto (not Naruto Shippuden) at the chunin exams Orochimaru ripped off his face and was all ladyish. I freaked out i thought he was like a transvestite or something!

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-22-2009, 08:51 PM
When I was watching Naruto (not Naruto Shippuden) at the chunin exams Orochimaru ripped off his face and was all ladyish. I freaked out i thought he was like a transvestite or something!
i know same here, when i was watching that episode with my bro, we were like freaking out man! (ok not really but we seriously were scared)

Itachi-Sama
05-22-2009, 09:33 PM
I'm still saying he's a combination of MJ and Voldemort. My friend says it's their love child. xD
lol i agree.

ThunderSpirit
05-22-2009, 10:12 PM
lol i agree.

That's got to be it. lol

ONIMUSHA
05-22-2009, 10:15 PM
man

KrInArD
05-24-2009, 04:24 PM
i know same here, when i was watching that episode with my bro, we were like freaking out man! (ok not really but we seriously were scared)

there have been parts in naruto that involve orochimaru that make my skin crawl

Chibi Gaara
05-24-2009, 11:29 PM
I agree with that. I'm going to quote something that Kakashi exactly said in an uncut episode

"What snake crap hole did you come out of?"

This was directed to Orochimaru in the forest of death episodes.

Obito
05-25-2009, 07:59 AM
People drive me nuts with Micheal being a girl, PEOPLE HE HAS 3 KIDS! If you didn't notice it takes a man to make babies, some of the most stupid of people know that, you should too, grow up people.

Ninja Pink
05-25-2009, 02:11 PM
All of the above...

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-25-2009, 02:20 PM
People drive me nuts with Micheal being a girl, PEOPLE HE HAS 3 KIDS! If you didn't notice it takes a man to make babies, some of the most stupid of people know that, you should too, grow up people.
that or Michael's the girl, and the other's the boy, they just look opposites..............lol jk

Ninja Pink
05-25-2009, 03:29 PM

ROFL :lol:

kakashi842
05-25-2009, 03:31 PM
he creeps me out so bad its not even funny :cry: :cry: :cry:

Obito
05-27-2009, 09:22 AM
Some people just never learn.

KrInArD
05-27-2009, 01:42 PM

ROFL :lol:

okay now that is funny :lol:

Superwes
05-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Exactly. Orochimaru will do anything to get little boys and imagine what he does with his tongue to them. Yeah, he is creepy. Well...Gene Simmons has a long tongue.

I think he's a Man, who got a sex change along the way. Married his personal assitant, Kabuto, and gets in people's bodies so he can play with them...if you know what I mean

But then again...pale skin, likes children, the list goes on

sasukefan
05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
uh...ew

if you don't remember me i'm the one earlier on i think started typing in capitals to how i feel about orochimaru.
i forgot what i wrote but that is me

Ninja Pink
05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Exactly. Orochimaru will do anything to get little boys and imagine what he does with his tongue to them Yeah, he is creepy.

:shock: :shock:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Those poor little boys.... :cry: :cry:

Ryaque
05-27-2009, 06:55 PM
You want to know what I think. He's not a boy, girl, or Micheal Jackson. HE A COMBINATION OF THE THREE!!! If Micheal Jackson had a kid with his sister and that kid had a kid with their father THAT would be Orochimaru. :lol:

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-27-2009, 07:23 PM
lol the pic was hella funny!

Ninja Pink
05-27-2009, 07:45 PM

You guys better listen,or he'll probably start killing us :shock:

The First Chuckokage
05-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Totally MJs son, he might be Blanket because his face is always hidden behind a mask! It fits perfectly, MJ never loved his son, so he left the village and did freakish experiments and made Jesus Juice!

ONIMUSHA
05-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Totally MJs son, he might be Blanket because his face is always hidden behind a mask! It fits perfectly, MJ never loved his son, so he left the village and did freakish experiments and made Jesus Juice!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa ahahahahahahahahahah

Yajyuu Mikazuki
05-27-2009, 08:44 PM
He's Gene Simmons with the long tongue

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-27-2009, 08:45 PM
lol, speaking of gene simmons, i'm listening to God of Thunder right now lol

ONIMUSHA
05-27-2009, 08:45 PM
no he is stewie griffins most recent victim

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-27-2009, 09:04 PM
no he is stewie griffins most recent victim
rofl

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-27-2009, 09:20 PM
This topic is weird........

Memrai Fang
05-28-2009, 05:21 AM
Yeah, thats it

Obito
05-28-2009, 08:13 AM
What a Sinister dude,.

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-28-2009, 12:39 PM
What a Sinister dude,.
Yeah....

foxboy
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
personally i think he is all three

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-28-2009, 12:43 PM
personally i think he is all three
OK.

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 01:14 PM
obviously michael jackson, hes changed his face enough times to qualify as that, and he likes little boys (sasuke) allegedly ;)

Vatanui AKA Pride
05-28-2009, 01:16 PM
obviously michael jackson, hes changed his face enough times to qualify as that, and he likes little boys (sasuke) allegedly ;)
Strange.....................

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 01:21 PM

its true, he sheds his face for a new one all the time (michael jackson) he is famous for being skilled (michael jackson) he likes sasuke ever since he was twelve and treats him "special" (michael jackson) who else agrees?

Phoenix Wright
05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Lol all three is a Hermaphrajackson! :lol:

foxboy
05-28-2009, 01:50 PM
hehe good one
:mrgreen: :lol: :D

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 02:21 PM

i laffed so hard when i saw that

ahhhhhhaaahahahahahahaahahaahaahhhaha wow thats hilarious

Ryaque
05-28-2009, 02:44 PM
Wow where do you people come up with this stuff thats hillariouse. rofl :lol: :lol:

Superwes
05-28-2009, 02:56 PM

its true, he sheds his face for a new one all the time (michael jackson) he is famous for being skilled (michael jackson) he likes sasuke ever since he was twelve and treats him "special" (michael jackson) who else agrees?
His face is pale...now all he needs is to work with the Jackson Five...The Sound Five?

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 03:00 PM
jackson five=sound five? i ALSO see the connection

Michael jackson changes his face all the time, as does orochi
he is super pale, as is orochi
he likes little boysm orochi has sasuke
he lures children int his neverland home, orochi lures children to the sound village

how is their NOT a connection

i think michael jackson was in the mind of mr kishimoto whe he created orochimaru

perhaps he had recently seen a mj music vid, or a concert, perhapsd a biography

KrInArD
05-28-2009, 06:59 PM

haha shes gota point tho

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 07:00 PM

haha shes gota point tho

im a guy...... =.='

KrInArD
05-28-2009, 07:14 PM
im a guy...... =.='[/quote]
whoa...

my bad...

*crawls into hole and hides*

Nick Tasogare
05-28-2009, 07:19 PM
im a guy...... =.='
whoa...

my bad...

*crawls into hole and hides*[/quote]

u better hide umph! (jk)

05-28-2009, 07:37 PM
all of the above

foxboy
05-28-2009, 07:41 PM
you guys are really wierd.................I love it :mrgreen:

Phoenix Wright
05-30-2009, 05:17 PM
Wow where do you people come up with this stuff thats hillariouse. rofl :lol: :lol:

Wow EVERYONE said that was funny too! This is messed up why do people think I'm so awesome? (because I am) Ok watch more of these..

hehe good one
:mrgreen: :lol: :D

and....
i laffed so hard when i saw that

ahhhhhhaaahahahahahahaahahaahaahhhaha wow thats hilarious

Phoenix Wright
05-30-2009, 05:21 PM
jackson five=sound five? i ALSO see the connection

Michael jackson changes his face all the time, as does orochi
he is super pale, as is orochi
he likes little boysm orochi has sasuke
he lures children int his neverland home, orochi lures children to the sound village

how is their NOT a connection

i think michael jackson was in the mind of mr kishimoto whe he created orochimaru

perhaps he had recently seen a mj music vid, or a concert, perhapsd a biography

Ok that's it I'm tracking down MK(Masashi Kishimoto) looking on every website there is 'till I find his e-mail address, I REALLY need to ask him a few things. I want to talk to him so bad (not as in OMG IM UR BIGGEST FAN!@@!@#@!#@#$#@, but as in actually.) Im gonna ask him if he was thinking about MJ when he made Oro lol

Nick Tasogare
05-30-2009, 05:28 PM
how could he NOT have been thinking of him, seriously, how? lol

toadsage
05-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Who is professor snakeKishi doesn't even know Michael Jackson.

toadsage
05-30-2009, 05:40 PM
He is a man :o :lol: you shouldn't judge someone's gender because of their appearance

Nick Tasogare
05-30-2009, 05:50 PM
He is a man :o :lol: you shouldn't judge someone's gender because of their appearance

we dont, we judge him by his............sherpearanse? sharpie sedan? yea thats it sharpie sedan :)

naruto 64
05-30-2009, 05:52 PM
a male

Phoenix Wright
05-30-2009, 07:16 PM

OROCHIMARU FAN!!! KILL HIM!!! GET THE SNAKE REPELLENT!! (if there even is a such thing as that..)

TucanaTheToucan
05-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Orochimaru looks strangely similar to Micheal Jackson.
Snakes are cool, but not around the king of fruitcakes!
You know that garden stores actually sell snake repellent.

KyuubiAkatsuki
05-30-2009, 11:28 PM
MUAHAHAHAHA let's all jump orochimaru at once! :twisted:

k+h4ever
05-31-2009, 12:10 AM
lol

Arkzy
06-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Orochimaru is not a female, nor is he Micheal Jackson. Maybe you can relate him to songs by Micheal Jackson but that doesn't mean he is a Micheal Jackson.

Kakashi_Hatake
06-05-2009, 08:38 PM

I agree with u he is so Micheal Jackson and not good at playin a guy wat so ever.

ECW Original
06-12-2009, 01:08 AM
he's naruto's michael jackson,while danzo is naruto's george w. bush
when will we get a person people actually like,like Obama,The Rock,Stone Cold Steve Austin

hajrajaved
06-12-2009, 01:19 AM
i think michael jackson!!

shadow master
06-12-2009, 01:29 AM
definetly Michael Jackson

jade_waz_here
06-12-2009, 01:34 AM
mj... 0_o

Slimdoe
06-12-2009, 03:56 AM
This joke is already getting old and boring...

itasan
06-12-2009, 02:59 PM

I know right?

Kuromaki
06-12-2009, 04:49 PM
The thing is, Orochimaru does look like Michael Jackson.

It's an old joke that's been going around for God knows how long.

Ryaque
06-12-2009, 08:01 PM
The thing is, Orochimaru does look like Michael Jackson.

It's an old joke that's been going around for God knows how long.
I don't think HE knows how long it's been going around for so long.

AuTiXxXbEhBa
06-16-2009, 07:16 PM
I'd have to say Michael Jackson

Vatanui AKA Pride
06-16-2009, 08:43 PM
I agree.

frostbite
06-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Orochimaru is a shemale

Deidara-And-Kankuro-Freak
06-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Michael Jackson for sure! lol XD

Yetiee
06-17-2009, 08:33 AM
he took micheal jacksons body so he could have his KG.....the moon walk

Raven Uchiha
06-17-2009, 08:36 AM
He's defenitly Michael Jackson's child!!!

Ero-Senin
06-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Orochimaru = male -.-

Big_Fan
06-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Micheal Jackson

10-tailedfox
06-18-2009, 03:21 PM
YEAH THIS JOKE IS KINDA
WEAK
WEAK
WEAK
WEAK
WEAK
WEAK
EAT
ME:;););) :shock:O.o*

darkamaru
06-18-2009, 11:02 PM
hes none of the above.he is the wife of kabuto!!!!!!!

ThunderSpirit
06-18-2009, 11:03 PM
He is all of those things rolled into one.

ObitoUchiha
06-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Orochimaru is a shemale
lol, HE IS A SHEMALE MICHAEL JACKSON that explains the, *cough* 'experiments' he does on all of those ppl...

Kaze-Ryuu
06-19-2009, 04:31 AM
Basically, he's a reptile... :p And possibly located between male and female. You can call him gay, if you want. :)

P.S.

No offense to Orochimaru lovers. :)

Hidan
06-25-2009, 06:01 PM
I edited the first post...

Ninja Pink
06-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Now that MJ is died...I feel weird on this topic...

mangagirl
06-25-2009, 06:04 PM
micheal jackson is his brother

Hidan
06-25-2009, 06:15 PM
That is mean... do you have any shame, I feel like closing this topic, what does anyone else think?

Spark
06-25-2009, 06:16 PM
please close it

Ninja Pink
06-25-2009, 06:16 PM
That is mean... do you have any shame, I feel like closing this topic, what does anyone else think?

Yep...

deidara330
06-25-2009, 06:17 PM
I'll close it.

HAZE
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
Closing it might be best. I wasn't a fan of MJ, but what happened to him was unfortunate and the dead deserve respect.

Spark
06-25-2009, 06:18 PM
i change my mind keep it so people know how mean they were once he was alive but it not my choice its yours

deidara330
06-25-2009, 06:19 PM
I can't close it, it won't let me.

Spark
06-25-2009, 06:21 PM
this post is part of history and is should not be covered up in shame but be shown as a reminder to think what you say about people

Life AKA Death
06-25-2009, 06:37 PM
i did like him but for those of u who hate him at least give him respect he died today imagine how his kids feel fatherless his wife now a widow imagine if tht happen to your family so dnt hate on him