PDA

View Full Version : Konan's 600 billion paper bombs

SimpleGenin
11-22-2010, 01:58 AM
I have a few question about the 600 billion paper bombs. If you have a question about it, feel free to ask aswell.

1) Is Konan's jutsu 50% feat 50% hype like Ammy. Amaterasu was said to be as hot as the sun. Logically that doesn't make sense. It simply means that Ammy could burn most things. Konan's jutsu is kinda like the same thing. 600 billion paper bomb is a crazy amount of paper bombs. From the look of it in the mana, it didn't seem like there was 600 billion paper bombs there. Logically 600 billion paper is enough to fill a whole city and much much more. So is it sorta kinda hyped?

2) Is it safe to assume that Konan can use that jutsu if given prep time and knowledge? I was under the impression that the 600 billion paper bomb jutsu was specifically designed to kill Madara. With knowledge on Madara, Konan theorized how she can kill him. With prep, she prepared the jutsu for Madara. In a batte scenerio against a fighter beside Madara, wouldn't she act differently depending on who she fights. ( other then Madara, I would say, with knowledge and prep, she would act the same way with Danzo.)

that's it so far. Just need clearifications.

gama-sennin
11-22-2010, 02:20 AM
She had about a month of prep. I dont think she is/was capable of repeating that particular "feat".

SimpleGenin
11-22-2010, 02:25 AM
That's what I'm thinking aswell.

Lady Tsunade
11-22-2010, 10:40 AM
Konan said she had 600 billion. If you want to count them, and prove her wrong - be my guest :L

Erm..wut? So - you're trying to say 600 bilion exploding sheets of paper would kill Madara, and no one else? Obvs Konan was BL when fighting Madara. So of course she'd resort to her most powerful jutsu.

Akatsuki X
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Of course, the fact of how she even managed to make 600 billion paper bombs in a month is still a question to be left unanswered I suppose.

mikeiskewl922
11-22-2010, 03:11 PM
She may have actually been planning it for a while, because as she said, she had studied Madara's ways of thinking and working, and she know all about his Teleportation, etc. So she may have been planning if for a while.

And as for not having 600 billion. Did you see how deep that was, added to the lentgh of the area she did it. There HAD to be 600 billion.