PDA

View Full Version : the nameless ninja

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 10:19 AM
As a shuikern flew by his ear Paul shouted "We have been spotted run for it,"
The three ninja ran from there pursuers their enemy was quick but they were quicker they dogded the kunai and shukerin coming from the enemy. John threw paper bombs on the ground and the enemy ran right into them "Three down 2 to go," i shouted we turned around and chased them. then we suddenly appered infront of them and stabbed the two remaning enemy in the heart they died quickly and we headed to our base. it was destroyed it took us 3 days of hard work to rebuild. Who are we no one knows not even us we were nameless ninja we were soon called rogue ninja and attacked constetly there was no escape we did the best we could we adapted our own names ,suki,zuzi,and shunji three nameless ninjas hated for no reason we are attacked 5 times every week we are amazed we survived we take a rest from the diffucties of life.......to be continued

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 10:23 AM
As a shuikern flew by his ear Paul shouted "We have been spotted run for it,"
The three ninja ran from there pursuers their enemy was quick but they were quicker they dogded the kunai and shukerin coming from the enemy. John threw paper bombs on the ground and the enemy ran right into them "Three down 2 to go," i shouted we turned around and chased them. then we suddenly appered infront of them and stabbed the two remaning enemy in the heart they died quickly and we headed to our base. it was destroyed it took us 3 days of hard work to rebuild. Who are we no one knows not even us we were nameless ninja we were soon called rogue ninja and attacked constetly there was no escape we did the best we could we adapted our own names ,paul,john,and jake three nameless ninjas hated for no reason we are attacked 5 times every week we are amazed we survived we take a rest from the diffucties of life.......to be continued
Good story.:mrgreen: You got me on the edge of my seat.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Good story.:mrgreen: You got me on the edge of my seat.
lol thanks i was trying to get spell check in there when i get off the laptop and go on the computer ill fix it

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 10:35 AM
ok heres part two

i awoke with a start in the middle of the night i looked around my partners were still sleeping i heard howling outside i decided to go check it out. as i got closer the sound became louder it was a lone wolf the deadlist kind kunai in hand i slowly moved forward would it attack i was about to find out. i was spotted the wolf jumped i stared at it its teeth bared it tackled me was this the end i thought. the wolf ripped into my backpack and stole some beef jerky layed down next to me and started knawing on it. so thats what it wanted i thought and i got up reached my hand closer to it. the wolf didn't mind i stroked its soft fur it was a trained hunter and had contact with humans i heard a scream coming from the base and i ran back the wolf followed behind me...... to be continued
cause im hungry

SRhyse
06-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Keep em coming, dude!

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 10:40 AM
Keep em coming, dude!
i will

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 10:51 AM
ok im gonna write part 3 after lunch

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 11:03 AM
This is great!! Part Three, Part Three, Part Three.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:07 AM
This is great!! Part Three, Part Three, Part Three.
lol after lunch i have part three thought out but im still hungry just wait a few minutes

Sensei : Riku Arashi
06-29-2009, 11:30 AM
great story

hey me and a few friends are writing a story its called Sand Shinobi you should read it

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:33 AM
great story

hey me and a few friends are writing a story its called Sand Shinobi you should read it
ok ill check it out

06-29-2009, 11:35 AM
ok ill check it out

thanks

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:43 AM
time to go back into the story are you ready for part three if not well too bad.

As i ran back to the base i could hear the sound of steel hitting steel and the screams of my teamate. I ran i to the base kunai in hand the wolf trailing behind me teeth barred the wolf jumped i could hear the scream and sound of teeth biting bone as i walked closer i saw it was a lone assasin. he was about to die i called the wolf back to me i tied the assasins hands and feet together. i ran over to my teamate still screaming he had a deep flesh wound. Since we had no medical nija we bound it together with a piece of cloth. I saw he was stabbed muiltiple times in the leg. my other teamate was in a coma with a slash on the head he must of fainted from loss of blood i thought. i tied some cloth to that wound to i heard a roar from outside it must be another attack i though. i threw 5 kunai at the first wave all hiting in etheir the head or the heart. i then lined the outside of the base to fend off the remaining attacks the next 2 waves died in an explosion this time the roaring was louder i knew what it was and with out my teamates i might not be able to stop the fearsome war bear........to be continued

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 11:45 AM
Wow, this is great. I love it.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Wow, this is great. I love it.
thanks its alot easier to write without your teacher telling you what to do

06-29-2009, 11:56 AM
thanks its alot easier to write without your teacher telling you what to do

yeah it is

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 11:57 AM
yeah it is
yup :lol:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 12:00 PM
im falling off my seat XD

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 12:08 PM
here we go part 4

The roars got loader i had two choices run or protect my freinds i chose to proctect them. the war bear is one on the most powerful enemy they have ever throw at us it took all of us to take it down but now im alone time to fight back. i charge out throwing kunai at the beast it slashes me in the stomach "ahhhh" i scream as the pain comes in. i jump up in the air slash the bears head and then stick my sword into into its heart it ignores the pain turning around and hitting me in the head dazzed from the blow i continue the fight my countless atttacks have no effect i thro a paper bomb on it head it explodes stunning it for a second then while its stunned i throw two kunai at its head hitting the beast in its skull crying out in pain it attack hurling me into the wall of the base still dazzed from the blow and from loss of blood i faint i wake up in the morning the huge bear is lying dead next to me its mouth is on my shoe i quickly pull my leg away. i try to get up but on of my legs are broke i grab a nearby stick and use it as a splint when i get up i notice a huge bite mark on the back on its head. then nearby i see the wolf chewing on its leg. so i was saved by him i thought then i noiticed my teamates are awake the congraulate me but i told them it was thanks to the wolf we are alive we must relocate i said and we straped paper bombs to the base and blew it up and we continued down the path to our other base........to be continued

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 12:09 PM
im falling off my seat XD
lol :lol:

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 12:13 PM
Great story!!!!

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Great story!!!!
thanks

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
i think im gonna take a break ill be on later

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 01:02 PM
ok lets get back to the story here comes part 5

we had to move slowly beacuse of my broken leg and the wounds on my teamates. as we continued i noticed i was defenslis btu then i remembered the wolf as we contuinued we had no problems but half way to our other base we saw smoke and heard screaming we went to investigate. as e got closer i could see that it was a village that was set on fire we decided to help them traviling slowly we saw that the village was being attacked by our enemys about 50 of them this is going to be a hard fight i though i dropped my splint and grabbed a kunai and threw it at a ninja about to kill one of the people from the village it sturck him in the head then my teamate took out there swords and began to fight 1 by 1 the enemys died with slashes on our bodies and blood everywhere i turned around just to be hittin in the shoulder with a kunai i screamed in pain. i took a scroll from my back pack and summoned a ice dragon that froze my opponents then once the villages flames were put out the real fight began the enemy let loose the dogs and war bears upon us they also summoned a fire dragon i turned around to see paul knocked unconsuis by a dog then john fell to his knees and fainted i threw a kunai at one of the dogs killing it instintly then a bear came from behind and hit me in the head and i fainted............to be continued

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 01:17 PM
eh im gonna take a break

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 02:33 PM
ok heres part 6

i woke up the village was burned down my teamates were gone. the wolf was licking my face i pushed it away and got up. were is everyone i wondered i got up amazingly i didnt need the splint though i could only limp it was a start i reached down to grab a kunai but they were gone along with my other weapons i wandered around the village and all i found was a kunai and an axe but it was better than nothing i also found some scraps of food and then i noticed the foot prints. they were human mabye my enemy took my allies close to the foot prints i also found a piece of paper that said "we need back up our village is under attak i think its the ninja from the flaming empire"
so my enemy are fire ninjas i then followed the foot prints. About an hour after i left the village i found a deserted camp or so i thought as 10 ninja popped out of nowhere and attack the wolf took 2 down before being thrown against a wall i killed 2 more with my axe and i was then struck in the arm by a kunai and from loss of blood i was about to faint when i caught a glimpse of an old man he killed 4 of the fire ninja was he freind foe i thought as i slipped unconcuis............to be continued

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 02:44 PM
Great story!!!! Part 7!!!!

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Great story!!!! Part 7!!!!
ok heres part 7

when i woke up i thought i would be taken prisoner but the old man had killed all of the fire ninja and bandaged my wounds when i woke he was making ramen i asked him who he was and he said "thats no important right now" he laid a bowl of ramen next to me and i ate it savagly
then he said "we must move quick if we are to rescue your freinds and i got up and followed him then the wolf jumped out of the forest and landed on mei pushed him off then i noticed that he was limping i asked what happened and the old man replyed back "the force of him being throw against the wall broke his leg now hurry up they are probably half way to the land of lava we must move quickly. About two hours later we got to another on of their camps i threw a paper bomb and it blew up most of the ninja the rest i took out with the axe. That is where we stayed for the night i reseted up and the next day we were moving again. AS we got closer to the land of lava i noticed the trees were dead and asked the old man why he said sadly "the couruption here has effected many plants and animals that is why countless people have tried to make a rebellion but most are crushed within a few days" then a 2 rabbits jumped out of the forest one killed the other and started eating it the old man threw a kunai at the rabbit killing it instatly we continued on our journey not meeting one ninja but many animals their hearts filled with hate they attacked us we always won but the animals are never supposed to act like this..........to be continued

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 03:03 PM
Really good.:mrgreen:

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Really good.:mrgreen:
thanks but all this typing makes me wanna take a nap lol :lol:

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 03:08 PM
thanks but all this typing makes me wanna take a nap lol :lol:
I know how you feel.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 03:09 PM
I know how you feel.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 04:15 PM
ok heres part 8

we continued down the path fighting off animals with bloodshot eyes when we finaly got to a village we entered with caution and stayed in the shadows the old man whispers "ok if you wanna find you freinds we are gonna have to assinate the leader of this village"
I asked why he said "he has the maps to to the prision" i said ok and i followed him we snuck through the allys an reached the huge building. the old man blew the doors open with a paper bomb and we charged in nd killed all of the people on the first floor and charged up the second floor and fought the leader of the village the village leader was furios and summoned a dragon of fire it burned the whole village down it was a long and harsh battle but in the end it was the leader who died with a kunai to the head the village in ruins we gathered what we could and took the map leading to the prison the wolf leading the trailing behind along the way a ninja dressed in red attacked us he was so powerful that he threw a tree at the old man knocking him unconcius and leaving me and my wolf to fight the ninja alone.........to be comtinued

Chidori Shuriken
06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Nice! I get how typing makes your fingers hurt... But if you have fast typing hands like me they never ache.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Nice! I get how typing makes your fingers hurt... But if you have fast typing hands like me they never ache.
lol i dont think i need fast typing hands

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 04:26 PM
part 9 coming to a forum near you tonight

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Cool, I can't wait.

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 04:37 PM
Cool, I can't wait.
lol it will be sooner like after dinner but for now im gonna take a break bye

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 04:38 PM
i fell off my seat 8 times in a row :D

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 06:01 PM
i fell off my seat 8 times in a row :D
lol 1 for every part

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 06:02 PM
yup! :D

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 06:09 PM
yup! :D
lol it will start hurting when i get to part 100 then

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 06:14 PM
oh god i never htought of that... oh well!!

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 06:16 PM
oh god i never htought of that... oh well!!
lol what if i wrote a book about it :D

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 06:17 PM
about the ninja? then i guess im falling out of my chair every five minutes :D

jacobjak
06-29-2009, 06:27 PM
about the ninja? then i guess im falling out of my chair every five minutes :D
that would hurt lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
yea espically since i read about 3 hours everytime i pick up a book XD

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 07:51 AM
oh crap i forgot to put up part 9 last night well here it is

The ninja dressed in red was one on the lavas top ranks this was gonna be diffuclt with my broken leg. I charged forward ignoring the pain and hit him with my axe. My axe just bounced off what is this guy. The ninja clapped his hands once at my then the i was hit by a wave of air and sent flying into a tree. I threw my kunai at him it bounced off and almost hit me in the head. i grabbed it and when he was about to clap i threw it it hit him in the leg. He ignored the pain and slamed his hand on the ground. I was thrown up into the air and landed next to the wolf. the wolf ran up to the ninja and ripped his arm off. The ninja was screaming in pain and sent a barage of kunai from above at me. I took cover behind a few fallen trees. I i looked over and saw the ninja kick the wolf in the head. I ran up to him and hit his leg with and axe. The ninja fell down and i delivered the finnal blow to his head and he died. Then the forest started to come back around me a little. Five ninja showed up and knocked me unconcuis. I woke up later being carried by them i looked around they had the wolf and old man too i slipped unconcuis again...........to be continued

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 07:58 AM
i think part 10 will be up at lunch

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 08:19 AM
Sounds great. I'm about to fall off of my seat like NaruSakufluff4ever.

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 08:21 AM
Sounds great. I'm about to fall off of my seat like NaruSakufluff4ever.
lol that might hurt

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 08:22 AM
im gonna go get some breakfast

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 09:20 AM
i like food! and i fell off my chair again. :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 01:09 PM
:lol::lol:i like food! and i fell off my chair again. :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 01:11 PM
oh and its after lunch where is part 10!!!*falls off chair* dangit that hurt

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 01:23 PM
oh and its after lunch where is part 10!!!*falls off chair* dangit that hurt
ok ok heres part 10

I woke up and found myself tied to a pole with the old man i looked around and guessed they set the wolf free. My weapons were gone i turned to the old me he was still in a coma. I looked for a way to escape but there wasnt any. After a few hours they left us to die thats when i saw the dagger. I couldnt reach it yet i whistled for the wolf it came running out and it kicked the dagger. The dagger went flying right into my hand i screamed in agony. The old man finnaly came out off his coma he pulled the dagger out of my hand and used it to cut himself free. Then he cut me free i bandaged the would and followed him they took my weapons. We stopped at a nearby stream he said "Now is the time to train you"
i ask in what. He said "you have the skills to summon an ice dragon so you can also make weapons out of ice usinfg your justsu"
a few hours later i had perfected the training and could make weapons out of it. We then set off to our next destination the great castle of the land of lava.........to be continued

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 01:25 PM
Great story!!!!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Great story!!!!
thanks

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 03:28 PM
HURRAY 4 GREAT STORIES!! i like sausage!!!!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
HURRAY 4 GREAT STORIES!! i like sausage!!!!
i like cheese

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM
sausage and cheese tastes good :mrgreen:

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM
sausage and cheese tastes good :mrgreen:
yes it does :mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:03 PM
get urself some sausage and cheese and write more!! and maybe some waffles with lots of syrup!!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:05 PM
get urself some sausage and cheese and write more!! and maybe some waffles with lots of syrup!!
wow your good at knowing what i like ill write part 11 in 5 minutes

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
i can tap to people like that *tries snapping but cant snap* GAAAH!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:08 PM
i can tap to people like that *tries snapping but cant snap* GAAAH!
i cant snap ethier :(

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:09 PM
:( it sucks...but get writing with sausage cheese and extra syrupy waffles!!! and maybe even mt. dew, coke, or root beer!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
:( it sucks...but get writing with sausage cheese and extra syrupy waffles!!! and maybe even mt. dew, coke, or root beer!
1 more minute

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
yay 1 more minute!!

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:35 PM
ok part 11 is here

We continued down the path to the great castle of the land of lava once we defeated the kage the land will be set free from the coruption and the prisioners will be able to escape. The old man showed me his plan we sneak around the back scale the walls eliminate the guards then throw a rope over the edge climb down and eliminate any ninja that we come acrost. Once we get near the kitchen at the bottom floor we blow the wall open charge in kill anyone that tries to fight back and charge up the stairs kill anyone that we come acrost and blow the doors open leading to the kage. Then kage will be hard to defeat she has fire justsu and has many gaurds she also has sharingan filled with hate and corruption she kills anyone that dissobeys her. Once we kill her the castle will blow up in one minute once it explodes the prison will rise out of the ground and we can set the people free. We ran up to the castle killed the first two gaurds with kunai and scaled the walls we then killed the other two gaurds with a katana made out of ice we threw the rope over the wall and started to climb down.............to be continued

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 04:38 PM
oooh actiony!! more more more!! and how were those waffles sausages and cheese?

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 04:40 PM
oooh actiony!! more more more!! and how were those waffles sausages and cheese?
i had a waffle and a pop but i will have the first great story of this guy done by thursday

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 05:15 PM
That kage sounds a lot like me. jk. Great story. You actually made me fall off of my seat.

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 05:16 PM
was it fun until u landed?:D

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 05:19 PM
was it fun until u landed?:D
Yes it was, but now I hurt so much I can't even sit in my seat again.

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Yes it was, but now I hurt so much I can't even sit in my seat again.
:shock: that sounds painful i know a guy that fell off his chair and cracked his skull

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 05:23 PM
Well he obviously didn't land on his butt like I did.

jacobjak
06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Well he obviously didn't land on his butt like I did.
lol good point

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 05:52 PM
yea lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 05:52 PM
or maybe the chair hit him on the head!!:shock:

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 06:37 PM
or maybe the chair hit him on the head!!:shock:
That's a creepy thought.:shock:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 06:48 PM
yes it is.

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
A chair flying up out of nowhere and smashing a guy's skull. Really creepy. *looks nervously at the chair she's sitting in and gulps*

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 07:18 PM
no i mean when he fell the chair tipped over and hurt him on the head that isn't impossible ya know

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I was joking you know. lol. Plus don't forget that someone could have made the chair hit him too.:shock: But who?

nexthokage
06-30-2009, 07:23 PM
dude u need to publish the story

nexthokage
06-30-2009, 07:23 PM
really u need to becase it was amazing

nexthokage
06-30-2009, 07:25 PM
see if u can buddy

nexthokage
06-30-2009, 07:26 PM
message me if u do lol

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 07:26 PM
true ryaque true...

Ryaque
07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Hey Jacobjak!!! Write more!!!

jacobjak
07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Hey Jacobjak!!! Write more!!!
here is the end when i get back monday look for the nameless ninja after the crisis

We got to the bottom of the rope and 20 ninja charged at us. We took them down easly and then we turned around the corner the area was lined with paper bombs we turned back to be meeten by another ninja dressed in red armour we didnt have time for this so we ran through the paper bombs they exploded shortly after hitting the ninja behind us he died instantly we got to the spot where we have to blow the wall open. We blew the wall open killing the waiters charged up the stairs to be find a man with a torch he charged at us lighting some of my clothes on fire i put it out and took the torch and set the man on fire we continued up on the second floor before the kage three red ninjas appeared and hit the wolf with kunai. I slammed my hand on the ground and did the hands signs (frozen trap of death) suddenly spikes of ice appeared out of the ground and killed the ninjas the old man told me to continued he would take care of the wolf. I blew the metal doors open and went up the next stairs i knew that i couldnt turn back now. I got up the stairs and was met by a blinding light. i surronded myself with a wall of ice and waited for it to wear off. the ice was shattered by an incinerating heat so this is the kage the girls eyes were all red here body and strips of what looked like lava around her body. i threw i kunai and it melted before my eyes i shot water at her but she just evaporated it this new oppenet would be hard to defeat but there must be a way i though then she shot i ball of fire at me i dodged it aha i got it if i were to freeze the lava on her body she wouldnt be able to use any jutsu. First i had to make a disraction so i summoned a clone and attacked her once she was focused on deafeting him. Then i ran up to her and shouted (palm of ice) and slammed my fist into her back she froze imedeintly i chopped her head off and i heard the ticking i knew i had to get out. I ran down stairs and the old man grabbed the wolf and we escaped when we got out it exploded and then in the ruins rose the prison we broke it open and the thousands off people were set free we eventually found john and paul though wounded they were fine i looked around and already nature was starting to turn back to normal we walked down a path to no where like we used to is this the end my freinds asked i said no this is just the beginning and i turned around to see the old man hugging a little girl then i knew what my job was......The end....if you loved this story ill start the sequal monady...

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 10:04 AM
okay c ya monday!

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 02:11 PM
I usually hate mondays but I think I can make an exception in this case. Monday better get here quick!!!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Quite!

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 04:12 PM
not quiet quite c the diff?

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Oh good because if you were saying quiet to me I would wonder why you were ordering me around.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 05:12 PM
why would i do that? we are buds!

Ryaque
07-02-2009, 05:31 PM
I would just wonder it that's all.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 05:39 PM
mmm burgers...oops sorry my mind is kinda focused on burgers after having one and i just had one...mmm grilled meat...oh god i love food!!

Ryaque
07-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Who doesnt' love food?

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
hipocrits