PDA

View Full Version : KB vs. Might Guy

RINNEMAN1
11-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Restriction: None

State of Mind: IC

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Unless Gai starts out with at least six gates, he gets speedblitzed.

Midnight789
11-20-2010, 10:23 AM
Unless Gai starts out with at least six gates, he gets speedblitzed.

sooo not true, look at the fight when KB fought against Sasuke, if your saying Sasuke is faster than Gai, ur crazy. Gai would not get Speed Blitzed. if Kisame could keep up with KB and fight him and his teacher in the forest at the same time, Gai should be just fine. if Gai opens the six gate it would be just like the same with Kisame!

[Shikamaru]
11-22-2010, 02:54 PM
sooo not true, look at the fight when KB fought against Sasuke, if your saying Sasuke is faster than Gai, ur crazy. Gai would not get Speed Blitzed. if Kisame could keep up with KB and fight him and his teacher in the forest at the same time, Gai should be just fine. if Gai opens the six gate it would be just like the same with Kisame!
Sasuke > Kakashi > Gai (base)

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Guy will need to use 6 gates right away to even stand a chance, something I doubt when he's IC.

Because his strongest attack was tanked by Kisame, I would think that Bee's durability in his higher tailed cloaks can tank it too.

[Shikamaru]
11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
Cloak Roflstomps gates.

Not to mention he can activate it faster than Gai can enter gates.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 03:23 PM
Guy will need to use 6 gates right away to even stand a chance, something I doubt when he's IC.

Because his strongest attack was tanked by Kisame, I would think that Bee's durability in his higher tailed cloaks can tank it too.

i am really not going to argue with this because i know you are obviously not going to listen to me or the facts. Gai would not need to go to gates right away man, and he would not get Speed Blitzed, he is faster than most of the characters in the show, i know u hate him and can not admit that he has a chance but just listen to the facts

If Kisame can match his speed in his base form, i sure think Gai can. the only reason Kisame combined with his sword is when KB went tailed beast mode and still was in winning.

Kisame did not stand a chance to Gai in Gates, meaning every time he open the gates, it took only seconds from him to be victorious. And stop saying Kisame tanked AT. he could barely move. and if you also actually read about AT you would find out that it is actually not a ninja technique but just a simple punch, but a punch faster than no other. compare that Punch to another punch in the show and tell me if anything stands to that!

Stop comparing Afternoon Tiger to other Ninja Technique because it is not read chapter 507 if u do not believe me. It is indeed the strongest simple punch in the show.

and KB might survive the attack but he would be hurt almost like Kisame was, then Gai would just out match him with his speed and strength in Gates.

Finally, Gai would not have to go gates in the beginning, i think it would be KB who would go Tailed beast mode since all of his base attacks are evolved around tai-jutsu and we all know that Gai is the best in that.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 03:27 PM
;4346167']Sasuke > Kakashi > Gai (base)

u are joking right!,

the show and manga has made enough speed feast for Gai to state that his is faster than Sasuke and Kakashi in his base from, meaning when he has weights on.

no way Kakashi and Sasuke are faster than Gai, do you see his training methods and is "My Rule" philosophy.

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 03:31 PM
Of course you would defend Guy. >_>

He barely has any speed feats in base, we can assume he's fast but not as fast as Killer Bee, who an experienced sharingan user was barely able to keep up with. Bee blitzed Kisame in V2, and he's shown better speed in tailed forms anyway.

There is nothing Guy can do to Killer Bee in a chakra cloak, 4 Tailed Naruto in a chakra cloak tanked a Kusanagi, what is a punch gonna do.

If Kisame had Samehada he could regen from afternoon tiger, and later on he had the strength to break out of Yamato's wooden binds and perform some jutsu, so yeah I would say that he tanked it, at least to some extent.

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 03:38 PM
If Gai doesn't go into 6 Gates (requires a large amount of prep time, so why bother?) in time, then he gets speedblitzed.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
If Gai doesn't go into 6 Gates (requires a large amount of prep time, so why bother?) in time, then he gets speedblitzed.

there is no prep time bud. and there has been enough feast for someone to assume Gai is faster in base than Killer Bee(His Training, His fight With the Sound Village look up, His fight with Kisame; the first and second fight, the eposide where him and Lee needed to open the 4th gate; look up (The Third Great Beast, The Greatest Rival). And you need to check that fight again because Kisame was butt raping until Killer Bee Went tailed beast mode, even then he was still loses, his brother had to save him.

Please read the manga before you comment !

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Of course you would defend Guy. >_>

He barely has any speed feats in base, we can assume he's fast but not as fast as Killer Bee, who an experienced sharingan user was barely able to keep up with. Bee blitzed Kisame in V2, and he's shown better speed in tailed forms anyway.

There is nothing Guy can do to Killer Bee in a chakra cloak, 4 Tailed Naruto in a chakra cloak tanked a Kusanagi, what is a punch gonna do.

If Kisame had Samehada he could regen from afternoon tiger, and later on he had the strength to break out of Yamato's wooden binds and perform some jutsu, so yeah I would say that he tanked it, at least to some extent.

there is no prep time bud. and there has been enough feast for someone to assume Gai is faster in base than Killer Bee(His Training, His fight With the Sound Village look up, His fight with Kisame; the first and second fight, the eposide where him and Lee needed to open the 4th gate; look up (The Third Great Beast, The Greatest Rival). And you need to check that fight again because Kisame was butt raping until Killer Bee Went tailed beast mode, even then he was still loses, his brother had to save him.

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 04:32 PM

Ha no. Gai summoning 6 gates requires prep time. Read the manga before you post. Please, Killer Bee blitzes Gai before he uses 6 gates.

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 04:37 PM

Funny how you tell me to read the manga but use anime episodes as your reference. :]

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Funny how you tell me to read the manga but use anime episodes as your reference. :]

Pretty much the Anime episodes are the same

its the Anime that gives you more information and details on the characters, thats why the fillers are for, to let the non-major characters get screen time.

The same people who right the Manga is the Same people who do the show, so do not give me that crap about anime reference, how about u just watch it,maybe u would stop arguing!

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 04:49 PM
Anime isn't canon, try again.

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Pretty much the Anime episodes are the same

its the Anime that gives you more information and details on the characters, thats why the fillers are for, to let the non-major characters get screen time.

The same people who right the Manga is the Same people who do the show, so do not give me that crap about anime reference, how about u just watch it,maybe u would stop arguing!
Watching anime takes up too much time, I would rather read the manga.

The animators can add filler stuff, they can do what they want, for example just look at the first FMA series. That doesn't make their stuff canon, for example the anime might make scenes longer or add scenes to make moments look more epic.

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 04:59 PM

The animators can add filler stuff, they can do what they want, for example just look at the first FMA series. That doesn't make their stuff canon, for example the anime might make scenes longer or add scenes to make moments look more epic.
You obviously don't know that anime isn't canon.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Anime isn't canon, try again.

o yes it is, it simple the video vision of the Manga, both are the same if you check everything that was in the manga is in the show just more stuff because the manga wants to get start to the point.

i know this is not relevant but how old are you? im guessing 10-13 judging on the lack of argumentation u bring to the table

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 05:03 PM
You obviously don't know that anime isn't canon.
You obviously didn't read my whole post, which explained that very claim.
o yes it is, it simple the video vision of the Manga, both are the same if you check everything that was in the manga is in the show just more stuff because the manga wants to get start to the point.

i know this is not relevant but how old are you? im guessing 10-13 judging on the lack of argumentation u bring to the table
No, if kishimoto intended for Konoha to be situated on water, he would have put that in the manga, but no, the anime added that in for some weird reason.

tyrell4life194

Ha, no it isn't try again. Proof it's canon please. It doesn't prove anything. The manga came out first and the anime also has fillers and terrible animation. Therefore, it's non canon.

Actually, I'm 15, but instead of spamming comments about my age, how about you look in the manga before you comment.

Midnight789

do not compare FMA to naruto because its completely different,
but isn't more epic scenes better. wouldn't you want to have a better view on things when its explained to u in detail.

no wonder u underestimate Gai because u really have not seen him that much, most of his abilities shown are in the show(fillers) i understand you completely!

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 05:06 PM
but isn't more epic scenes better. wouldn't you want to have a better view on things when its explained to u in detail.

no wonder u underestimate Gai because u really have not seen him that much, most of his abilities shown are in the show(fillers) i understand you completely!
Shaman King, Naruto (had a scene that wasn't in the manga at all), FMA, Hellsing, and a few other animes have shows that doesn't follow the manga. This along with other reasons makes it non canon.

Then you should have no problem as to prove Gai not having prep time to go into 6 Gates.

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 05:07 PM

so? The animators of FMA took a completely different route than the manga in the first anime, meaning that animators can have total authority with what they can do with the anime.

The stuff they have in the fillers isn't written by the creator himself, to my knowledge anyway, so it's not authentic. For example, Kishimoto didn't intend for Hinata to have a little fight with Pain, otherwise he should've added it.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Ha, no it isn't try again. Proof it's canon please. It doesn't prove anything. The manga came out first and the anime also has fillers and terrible animation. Therefore, it's non canon.

Actually, I'm 15, but instead of spamming comments about my age, how about you look in the manga before you comment.

U really do not understand do you, the creator of the naruto directs the manga and the show so how can it be not canon. so if u are saying it has terrible animation; which is the manga in color really, blame the creator.

u just do not make sense!

and even in the manga it showed how gai needed no prep time to open 6 gate.

just watch the show, it is not going to kill you. its actually good, u can compare the fight between Sasuke and KB and see how Gai would do in speed wise mostly since we are talking about KB speed Blitzed Gai which is not true

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 05:23 PM
so? The animators of FMA took a completely different route than the manga in the first anime, meaning that animators can have total authority with what they can do with the anime.

The stuff they have in the fillers isn't written by the creator himself, to my knowledge anyway, so it's not authentic. For example, Kishimoto didn't intend for Hinata to have a little fight with Pain, otherwise he should've added it.

Check again it is the creators who write the show. why dont u look at the interviews Kishimoto is in, the interview asks him about the show so he has to intend to put stuff in there that he actually agrees with. the show Gives more info, it does not make up stuff.

Everything in the Manga is in the show, im i wrong?

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Check again it is the creators who write the show. why dont u look at the interviews Kishimoto is in, the interview asks him about the show so he has to intend to put stuff in there that he actually agrees with. the show Gives more info, it does not make up stuff.

Everything in the Manga is in the show, im i wrong?
yeah... it's the anime creators who write the show :lol:

But not everything in the show is in the manga.

Midnight789
11-22-2010, 05:38 PM
yeah... it's the anime creators who write the show :lol:

But not everything in the show is in the manga.

True,,,,, and i am going to say this again. the MANGA GETS START TO THE POINT, THE SHOW EXPLAINS AND ADD MORE SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS BETTER.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kuromaki
11-22-2010, 05:41 PM
True,,,,, and i am going to say this again. the MANGA GETS START TO THE POINT, THE SHOW EXPLAINS AND ADD MORE SO PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND THE CHARACTERS BETTER.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Anime adding background = Basically filler since the author didn't write it in.

Anyway we're getting off topic.

tyrell4life194
11-23-2010, 01:02 PM
U really do not understand do you, the creator of the naruto directs the manga and the show so how can it be not canon. so if u are saying it has terrible animation; which is the manga in color really, blame the creator.

u just do not make sense!

and even in the manga it showed how gai needed no prep time to open 6 gate.

just watch the show, it is not going to kill you. its actually good, u can compare the fight between Sasuke and KB and see how Gai would do in speed wise mostly since we are talking about KB speed Blitzed Gai which is not true
I will give you reasons why anime isn't canon.

As we all know, canon is original material that was stated by the writer in their work. Now, anime can become canon if it follows the manga, but since there are many anime shows whose episodes do not follow the manga, anime is widely considered non canon. Also, some anime shows have episodes that have been directed by people other than the author of the show. Anime can sometime have scenes that are not stated in the manga, and also, can have poor artwork. They even add in filler episodes to sometimes prevent anime from catching up with the manga. These reasons I have stated are the reasons why anime is widely considered non canon.

KB can speedblitz Gai if Gai doesn't go into 6 Gates in time.