PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: narutoverse vs real world

Gouldy17
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
no limits on anything

you may be fast naruto but can you dodge bullets?????

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 12:54 PM
done before, no naruto isnt a bullet timer, and we nuke the hell out of them them

Vivi
11-19-2010, 12:56 PM
no limits on anything

you may be fast naruto but can you dodge bullets?????

IIRC this was done already and conclusion was that the US solo's with Nukes.

Add in Russia and Korea and it's overkill.

Tzar Bomba.GG.http://www.abload.de/img/nukecompa24r43.jpg

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 12:56 PM
Like the man said, Narutoverse gets raped.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Or do you mean this real World?
http://images.buddytv.com/articles/Image/RW-Sydney-WithLogo.jpg

Semog
11-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah.. now think of all the innocent people that would be also taken by the nuke.. lol epic fail
If everyone from narutoverse was there, the genjutsu users would solo.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah.. now think of all the innocent people that would be also taken by the nuke.. lol epic fail

http://www.court-records.net/animation/franziska-tisk%28a%29.gif
Innocents?
So what?
Read the BG Rules:
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58876
All contestants are bloodlusted unless otherwise specified.
Innocent lives mean Jack in Bloodlust.Only thing that matters is winning even at the cost of Comrade lives.

So how many good Gen users are there?
About 10 vs 6 Billion?
10 Gen users vs Millions (if not Billions) firing of Bullets which are Supersonic + Jets + Battleships + Nukes + Tzar Bomba which has a 35 KM destruction Radius?Strong enough to wipe out the entire Ile De-France region.
Not even mentioning that the Russians originally intented to make the Tzar 100 MT so double the Radius.
They can do it anytime and Mass Produce them if they wanted to.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 04:17 PM
i hope this isnt a serious post, you either are wanking naruto or know nothing of the power of the real world, assult rifles and nukes ftw

Vivi
11-19-2010, 04:22 PM
10 Gen users would already be hardpressed against 100 Soldiers w/ M16A2 which fire 700-950 rounds per minute.

Good luck for them dodging 3000 Supersonic Bullets.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 05:50 PM
Those who say Narutoverse loses have forgot one thing. They are ninjas they can disappear and kill everyone in stealth. Not like they will all bunch together. They are assasins by trade. Yes we have the weapons to fight them but not the skill. Orochimaru uses a transformation jutsu becomes the president and nuke the world.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 05:54 PM
Those who say Narutoverse loses have forgot one thing. They are ninjas they can disappear and kill everyone in stealth. Not like they will all bunch together. They are assasins by trade. Yes we have the weapons to fight them but not the skill. Orochimaru uses a transformation jutsu becomes the president and nuke the world.

Show me five ninjas whom have actually employed half-decent assassination skills excluding Kakashi, Haku, and Zabuza.

By the way, there is the default location to consider.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:02 PM
. They are ninjas they can disappear and kill everyone in stealth.

Not like they will all bunch together.

Yes we have the weapons to fight them but not the skill.

Orochimaru uses a transformation jutsu becomes the president and nuke the world.

1st: Heat Sensor.Sound Sensors.Radars.ETC.
No matter what they get detected.

2nd:
BG Rules:
STARTING DISTANCE: 50 metersSo yes they bunch into together and get nailed down by a hail of Bullets,missiles etc.

3rd: We do.

The contestants have no previous knowledge of the other contestants unless otherwise specified by the OP.4th: Oro has no Idea of our World.
Also in order to transform he needs to kill who he wants to transform into.
And he doesn't know who the President is nor our Weapons.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 06:02 PM
Show me five ninjas whom have actually employed half-decent assassination skills excluding Kakashi, Haku, and Zabuza.

By the way, there is the default location to consider.

Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi(Uchiha clan massacre), Tobi, Zetsu, Sasori, Pain, Sasuke, Shino there are more I am certain. But those few I named can easily slip in without being caught.

That being said I am not too confident they can do it in the hyperbolic time chamber. But I will say that Nukes will be a bad Idea. Guess what the realworld launch a nuke attack at point blank they will die too.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:06 PM
Orochimaru, Kabuto, Itachi(Uchiha clan massacre), Tobi, Zetsu, Sasori, Pain, Sasuke, Shino there are more I am certain. But those few I named can easily slip in without being caught.

That being said I am not too confident they can do it in the hyperbolic time chamber. But I will say that Nukes will be a bad Idea. Guess what the realworld launch a nuke attack at point blank they will die too.

Assasination from 50m Distance?

Bloodlust.
Only thing matters is Victory.Screw Casualites.
As long as a single person from us has a shred of life left we win.
Same for Narutoverse.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 06:09 PM
1st: Heat Sensor.Sound Sensors.Radars.ETC.
No matter what they get detected.'

Transformation jutsu also no knowledge of shinobi skill

2nd:
BG Rules:

So yes they bunch into together and get nailed down by a hail of Bullets,missiles etc.

Biju attacks equal to a missle barrage nukes would kill everybody.

Oro has no Idea of our World.
Also in order to transform he needs to kill who he wants to transform into.
And he doesn't know who the President is.

Shinobi skilled at information gathering.

in red

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:14 PM
in red

Shinobi skilled at information gathering.Gathering Info with a distance of 50m while having to avoid Large AoE attacks?
1 Million People firing 1 Million SS Bullets will leave the Narutoverse no chance to do anything except die.

Transformation jutsu also no knowledge of shinobi skill
We just fire.All thats needed.

Biju attacks equal to a missle barrage nukes would kill everybody.
No Bijuu attack has ever shown to be as destructive as the Tzar Bomba.
Not even as Bravo and Mike.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 06:14 PM
in red
all the biju arent going to kill 6 million people, especially since only 2 can do a menacing ball, you forgot about the tsarbomba, rpg's jets and varrious artillery we have

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:17 PM
all the biju arent going to kill 6 million people, especially since only 2 can do a menacing ball, you forgot about the tsarbomba, rpg's jets and varrious artillery we have

It's 6 Billion.XD

And menacing Ball is nowhere near as devastating as a real Nuke.

Memitim
11-19-2010, 06:23 PM
It's funny how people like to wank Narutoverse.

We nuke them, GG

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 06:27 PM
It's 6 Billion.XD

And menacing Ball is nowhere near as devastating as a real Nuke.
lol i meant billion

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Again you forget about shinobi like zetsu, Shino, Madara, Minato(who can transport multiple people at ease) etc who can slip behind enemy lines at ease. Before the military even realize they have been infiltrated all there major weapons and such as tanks and fighters will be compromised. Bloodlusted doesn't mean suicidal so I doubt nukes will be used. Also the majority of the world is civillains not soldiers. Lets not forget the blitzers.

It's funny how people like to wank Narutoverse.

We nuke them, GG

Not wanking debating big difference instead of post farming make a real arguement. Oh snap.:cool:

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 06:37 PM
Again you forget about shinobi like zetsu, Shino, Madara, Minato(who can transport multiple people at ease) etc who can slip behind enemy lines at ease. Before the military even realize they have been infiltrated all there major weapons and such as tanks and fighters will be compromised. Bloodlusted doesn't mean suicidal so I doubt nukes will be used. Also the majority of the world is civillains not soldiers. Lets not forget the blitzers.

Not wanking debating big difference instead of post farming make a real arguement. Oh snap.:cool:
madara+minato+zetsu arent killing 6 billion people. and besides they will get nuked. or shot when trying to kill anyone else, madara has to be tangible to attack, so unless he doesnt attack anyone he will die

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Again you forget about shinobi like zetsu, Shino, Madara, Minato(who can transport multiple people at ease) etc who can slip behind enemy lines at ease.

Before the military even realize they have been infiltrated all there major weapons and such as tanks and fighters will be compromised. Bloodlusted doesn't mean suicidal so I doubt nukes will be used. Also the majority of the world is civillains not soldiers. Lets not forget the blitzers.

Behind 6 Billion People armed to the Teeth?And no proof Zetsu can use Mayfly in the Chamber.

Infiltrated in what?They have no Idea of us.
Bloodlusted means a Person fights with only the Victory in mind at all costs.

So what if they are?
Doesnt mean they can't handle guns.
Especially with such loose Gun Laws like the US.

Ok then show me how the Blitzers will take out Millions of People before getting shot down by Millions of Supersonic Bullets.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 06:48 PM
madara+minato+zetsu arent killing 6 billion people. and besides they will get nuked. or shot when trying to kill anyone else, madara has to be tangible to attack, so unless he doesnt attack anyone he will die

I just named them as an example there are plenty of infiltrators. Anbu for example. Again the majority of or soldiers don't have the skill or strength to stop the youngest genin let alone someone like Madara. The military probably barrely makes up a fifth of our world. No point saying the 6 billion because the majority don't fight or can't fight. Also a nuke or missles can be shot down by the shinobi. The most basic jutsu the shinobi of Konaha learn is a transformation jutsu blend into the crowd at ease. They are easily fast enough to do so fifty meters is no where.
Behind 6 Billion People armed to the Teeth?And no proof Zetsu can use Mayfly in the Chamber.

Infiltrated in what?They have no Idea of us.
Bloodlusted means a Person fights with only the Victory in mind at all costs.

So what if they are?
Doesnt mean they can't handle guns.
Especially with such loose Gun Laws like the US.

Ok then show me how the Blitzers will take out Millions of People before getting shot down by Millions of Supersonic Bullets.

The fact that transformation jutsu is some of their first jutsu. Fact of the matter information and infiltration are their main skills. You can't kill an enemy you cant't see.

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Also a nuke or missles can be shot down by the shinobi

With what weapons?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 06:51 PM

Orochimaru never assassinated. He only kidnapped and harassed. And dissected.

Kabuto only is for intel gathering. He supposedly has good spy skills, but that doesn't equal assassination skills. Same for Tobi and Zetsu.

Sasori never assassinated, seeing as that he fought all his opponents directly. He also invaded the village via the front entrance, equaling cockiness. Pain had done the same idea, and the only spy skill he had shown was intel gathering via rain and chakra sensors.

When had Sasuke or Shino ever assassinated someone? Chapter or page.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 06:53 PM
With what weapons?

Pain for one there are not that many nukes as you think and he is certainly fast enough. Lets also not forget deidara.
Orochimaru never assassinated. He only kidnapped and harassed. And dissected.

Kabuto only is for intel gathering. He supposedly has good spy skills, but that doesn't equal assassination skills. Same for Tobi and Zetsu.

Sasori never assassinated, seeing as that he fought all his opponents directly. He also invaded the village via the front entrance, equaling cockiness. Pain had done the same idea, and the only spy skill he had shown was intel gathering via rain and chakra sensors.

When had Sasuke or Shino ever assassinated someone? Chapter or page.

The skills they posess can easily equate to assination. Sasori has just used his ppupet for a sneak attack in ch 517. Name one normal person who can stop the average shinobi in narutoverse. Without knowledge at that.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I just named them as an example there are plenty of infiltrators. Anbu for example. Again the majority of or soldiers don't have the skill or strength to stop the youngest genin let alone someone like Madara. The military probably barrely makes up a fifth of our world. No point saying the 6 billion because the majority don't fight or can't fight. Also a nuke or missles can be shot down by the shinobi. The most basic jutsu the shinobi of Konaha learn is a transformation jutsu blend into the crowd at ease. They are easily fast enough to do so fifty meters is no where.

The fact that transformation jutsu is some of their first jutsu. Fact of the matter information and infiltration are their main skills. You can't kill an enemy you cant't see.
No there are not. And you do realize that the military has modern technology like heat sensors, correct?

Lmao at an experienced SEALs being inferior to a genin like Konohamaru or Ino.

Anbu are fodder. I have yet to seen even once where they actually did their job correctly without being killed, KO'ed, or receiving assistance.

Citizens have weapons too, you know. And also, they will fight to the death, because they're literally bloodlusted.

It's going to be rather hard to NOT notice a giant poof of white cloud, and promptly after so, a transformed person is shown in the smoke.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 06:55 PM
I just named them as an example there are plenty of infiltrators. Anbu for example.

Again the majority of or soldiers don't have the skill or strength to stop the youngest genin let alone someone like Madara.

The military probably barrely makes up a fifth of our world.
No point saying the 6 billion because the majority don't fight or can't fight.

Also a nuke or missles can be shot down by the shinobi.

The most basic jutsu the shinobi of Konaha learn is a transformation jutsu blend into the crowd at ease. They are easily fast enough to do so fifty meters is no where.

Because there were so many ANBU who were impressive...
Again.Nothing gets Infiltrated.Hyperbolic Chamber.

Genins never showed to be able to dodge Bullets or take them...
Madara?If you mean his Intangibility he needs to get solid to attack.

More than enough.
1.2 Billion Bullets.

They don't know what Nukes are.
Especially when a Tzar Bomb has a 35 KM destructive Radius they get taken down even if they do.

So useful in Bloodlust.Not.
50m vs 1 Billion Bullets.Hmmm...

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:00 PM
Pain for one there are not that many nukes as you think and he is certainly fast enough. Lets also not forget deidara.

The skills they posess can easily equate to assination. Sasori has just used his ppupet for a sneak attack. Name one normal person who can stop the average shinobi. Without knowledge at that.

You do realize that there was an arms race that led to hundreds of nuclear nukes being developed in the late 1900s, correct? People didn't just dump these nukes in the bottom of the ocean, they're still being kept. Of course, one Tsar Bomba would just wipe Naruto off the map.

Pain dies due to five second limit. Deidara gets hit by a missile, or him and Pain are both blasted to nothing via a bomb. Fin.

Lmao. Barging is not a synonym of 'assassination'. Manipulating lightning does not equal 'assassination'. Assassination is a stealthy kill, and unfortunately, few people in Naruto, who are supposedly 'ninja', know it. After all, a large majority of their attacks have a 'bang' to it. Hell, even a supposed 'assassination' technique, Raikiri, is completely useless in assassination.

An experienced soldier. Clip to the head.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Because there were so many ANBU who were impressive...
Again.Nothing gets Infiltrated.Hyperbolic Chamber.

Genins never showed to be able to dodge Bullets or take them...
Madara?If you mean his Intangibility he needs to get solid to attack.

More than enough.
1.2 Billion Bullets.

They don't know what Nukes are.
Especially when a Tzar Bomb has a 35 KM destructive Radius they get taken down even if they do.

So useful in Bloodlust.Not.
50m vs 1 Billion Bullets.Hmmm...

Doesn't matter if they aren't that many a few regular human terrorist is giving problems to Us now.

A genin is faster than the human shooting the gun. Madar would kill a few humans before they even think about pulling the trigger. Lets not forget he can walk and go anywhere he wants without being touched. Thus easily causing mayhem

They don't know about justsu. Techniques which would cause real mayhem on earth.

There are barrier jutsu you do know that right no counting the fact its 50 million superhuman.

Oh yeah lets not forget our resident dark shinobi Kabuto. Zombie shinobi rapes.

Vivi
11-19-2010, 07:06 PM

The US alone has 1800 Megatons worth of Nukes.
Enough to make Equal 36 Tzar Bomba.

A 2km Nuke vs a 35 km one.
Brilliant Comparison.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Doesn't matter if they aren't that many a few regular human terrorist is giving problems to Us now.

A genin is faster than the human shooting the gun. Madar would kill a few humans before they even think about pulling the trigger. Lets not forget he can walk and go anywhere he wants without being touched. Thus easily causing mayhem

They don't know about justsu. Techniques which would cause real mayhem on earth.

There are barrier jutsu you do know that right no counting the fact its 50 million superhuman.

You do realize that al Qaeda has an estimated amount of one thousand members, correct? Naruto doesn't even have a hundred characters.

Lmao at genin dodging hundreds of supersonic bullets.

Mayhem is pointless when the crowd is bloodlusted. And good luck on that with a point blank head shot when he's attacking, which is when he's tangible.

List me three half-decent barrier jutsu. And fifty million? Lmao.

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
50 million? Where are you getting this?

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:10 PM
No longer need to argue previous points just use Kabuto. Zombie shinobi can't die. Contains knowledge of their respective skills they learned in a previous life. Stealth , jutsu, etc. Even if Kabuto is killed the Zombies will continue to fight. They will be the advance team and wreck everything.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:11 PM
No longer need to argue previous points just use Kabuto. Zombie shinobi can't die. Contains knowledge os their respective skills they learned in a previous life. Stealth , jutsu, etc. Even if Kabuto is killed the Zombies will continue to fight.

Edo Tensei requires prep. Which Kabuto will never have, as his body is and will be filled with five hundred bullets.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Edo Tensei requires prep. Which Kabuto will never have, as his body is and will be filled with five hundred bullets.

Barrier tech such as four violet flames battle encampment the sound 4 used is on egood example. Kabuto will have plenty of time. Also ct from Pain diverts guns missles etc into black hole.

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 07:22 PM
And kills everyone on Team Naruto along with it.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 07:22 PM
naruto only has 180000 ninjas including zetsus, the us has more soldiers than that

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 07:23 PM
80K not 180K

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:26 PM
naruto only has 180000 ninjas including zetsus, the us has more soldiers than that

Zetsu Clones are likely fodder, and even if they touch someone, it won't help because said person will mean little on turning the advantage back towards the Naruto side. Meanwhile, the majority of Naruto are fodders, and yes, that includes the supposedly eighty thousand army from the Five Villages, which are basic generic fodder.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:27 PM
If we go by numbers I admit they lose. But if you are going military to military. They would win do superhuman powers and skill. Regardless of fantasy no human being can face. Most would run if they see some killers like that. Zombie shinobi no stopping that.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 07:27 PM
80K not 180K
im including the 100000 zetsus

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 07:29 PM
If we go by numbers I admit they lose. But if you are going military to military. They would win do superhuman powers and skill. Regardless of fantasy no human being can face. Most would run if they see some killers like that. Zombie shinobi no stopping that.
you act like most ninjas can react to assult rifles, the only ones i could think of would be the new naruto and the raikage

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:33 PM

The majority of Naruto have NO SUPERHUMAN POWERS. Genins can't even throw kunai with perfect accuracy, much less have superhuman statistics. The only Genin to only have done so is Shikamaru with his smarts, and Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji, whom are all revered as the top Genin in their generation. Meanwhile, few in the Five Villages' army are notable.

I am facepalming right now. For the last time, BG standards state they are bloodlusted, meaning they will fight and kill vigorously, regardless of emotion or if they're scared as crap.

See previous post stating that Edo Tensei requires extensive preparation.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:36 PM
you act like most ninjas can react to assult rifles, the only ones i could think of would be the new naruto and the raikage

Batman can why not a superhuman shinobi who creates fire from nothing.http://i27.tinypic.com/2z8z3w2.gif

The majority of Naruto have NO SUPERHUMAN POWERS. Genins can't even throw kunai with perfect accuracy, much less have superhuman statistics. The only Genin to only have done so is Shikamaru with his smarts, and Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji, whom are all revered as the top Genin in their generation. Meanwhile, few in the Five Villages' army are notable.

I am facepalming right now. For the last time, BG standards state they are bloodlusted, meaning they will fight and kill vigorously, regardless of emotion or if they're scared as crap.

See previous post stating that Edo Tensei requires extensive preparation.

They have explosive kunai do they not that seems sufficient. They are easily stronger than the average man. Even weak Sakura drop a grown man back during the wave arc.

Facepalm away my good fellow. Bloodlusted doesn't mean they retardly stand there and get shot.

There are a couple thousand shinobi who can protect him. Not mention manda.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:38 PM
Batman can why not a superhuman shinobi who creates fire from nothing.http://i27.tinypic.com/2z8z3w2.gif

Batman is an extraordinary human, who's trained in over a hundred forms of martial arts, has devised plans to take down Superman, et cetera. A comparison between him and a measly shinobi is utterly disappointing.

And also, you are incorrect on the creating fire from nothing part to begin with.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 07:44 PM

except these are real shooters not comic books, batman wouldve been dead a long time ago irl.

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:44 PM
Batman is an extraordinary human, who's trained in over a hundred forms of martial arts, has devised plans to take down Superman, et cetera. A comparison between him and a measly shinobi is utterly disappointing.

And also, you are incorrect on the creating fire from nothing part to begin with.

Batman is match for a chunin max. Dare to challenge that one.

Its nothing to the soldiers. Anyways can or cannot the world defeat zombie shonibi?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Lol. Give me a feat of a Chunin bullet timing, or casually outsmarting immortal tyrants.

Look back at previous post where it states where Edo Tensei requires extensive preparation. End.

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Batman is match for a chunin max. Dare to challenge that one.

Its nothing to the soldiers. Anyways can or cannot the world defeat zombie shonibi?
batman has never fought a real gunman, and zombie shinobi would be decintegrated by a nuke

Devil's Lawyer
11-19-2010, 07:48 PM
*runs away from thread*

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 10:55 PM
Devi Lawyer: -2
The Great Slushie God: 2

HachibiXSenpai
11-19-2010, 11:01 PM
Then we'd all be controlled by madara when he obtains the ten tails O_o

cnorwood
11-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Then we'd all be controlled by madara when he obtains the ten tails O_o
humans dont have chakra so they still get nuked

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:00 PM
The only possible way I see Naruto winning this is with Rikodou moon-busting powerscaling.

But since there are no feats to prove that the SotSP actually performed this feat, then real world wins.

Nukes, supersonic bullets, incendiary's on a large scale, smart bombs, plus bio-warfare, even Bijuu die pretty quickly.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 03:10 PM
The only possible way I see Naruto winning this is with Rikodou moon-busting powerscaling.

The more I think about the Sage doing this the more I doubt it.
He must have left a MASSIVE Crater somewhere if it really happened.
Yet if we look at the World Map nothing indicates such.
There are 3 possibilites for this Contradiction:

1st!
This "Moon" is VERY small compared to a real one.

2nd!
Kishi is screwing up again.

3rd!
Madara lied.

Depending if the Moon is actually quite small we still have more than just a decent chance.

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:18 PM
I think it's just Kishi's inconsistent idiocy.
The whole reason he sealed the Juubi is to save the people of the world.

Yet, the process to make a moon-sized edo tensei would kill most of the people on the planet anyways.

TheTrueMasterofIllusions
11-20-2010, 03:29 PM
They dead especially Sasuke. No way even he could to defeat a bomb or be able to play dodge the bullet, especially with a machine.

deathraiser
11-20-2010, 04:39 PM
Kishi sole.all he need to do is erase narutoverse off of the existan or make them super weak.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:33 PM
if we fought the naruto world then wouldn't naruto be banned by even japan?? the birthplace of naruto?

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:35 PM
I think it's just Kishi's inconsistent idiocy.
The whole reason he sealed the Juubi is to save the people of the world.

Yet, the process to make a moon-sized edo tensei would kill most of the people on the planet anyways.

where'd you hear that? all madara said was that he wanted to combine the 9 bijuu's+create 10 tails from the moon+making himself a jinchuriki=control right?

Bacon
11-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Naruto verse wins via Biju and guerrilla warfare.

GOod luck Real world with the whole nuking thing, you just dropped 20 megatons to disrupt the enviroment and killed yourselves,idiotsnewbs.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Naruto verse wins via Biju and guerrilla warfare.

GOod luck Real world with the whole nuking thing, you just dropped 20 megatons to disrupt the enviroment and killed yourselves,idiotsnewbs.

20 Megatons are barely enough to wipe out half of Paris.

And no Bijuu has shown to be able to tank a Nuke.

I hope you know you just called yourself that considering your part of it.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:46 PM
oh yeah, like the u.s. can do much to the narutoverse since most of us are losing tax payer money plus our economy heading down the drain. (even though this IS about the whole world) i doubt we can hold our own. imagine dozens of c4, 100 puppets (which took out an entire nation), rasenshuriken, kyuubi, shinra tensei, danzo's suicidal attack, ETC. O_O

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:48 PM

how about 100 puppets combined with chikamatzu's 10 puppets?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 05:51 PM
oh yeah, like the u.s. can do much to the narutoverse since most of us are losing tax payer money plus our economy heading down the drain. (even though this IS about the whole world) i doubt we can hold our own. imagine dozens of c4, 100 puppets (which took out an entire nation), rasenshuriken, kyuubi, shinra tensei, danzo's suicidal attack, ETC. O_O

Taxpayers nor money have nothing to do with this.

Deidara likely cannot make many C4s. Even if so, he'd be long dead from being shot by thousands of bullets.

Purely word of mouth, and therefore inaccurate.

Naruto can only use two FRS in Sage Mode. After that, he's out.

Nuked.

Five second timespan, shot dead.

Doesn't even have a twenty-five meter range, is also nuked.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 05:52 PM

I was merely referring to the long run.

Unless Dudemiester is pulling my leg, this is a fight where the real world is lined up on one side and the Naruto verse on the other. Nuking kills the real world too.

Like I care.:roll::lol:

Yea.....it's foolish to drop nukes.

5.2.2.1 Harm to the Ozone Layer
The high temperatures of the nuclear fireball, followed by rapid expansion and cooling, cause large amounts of nitrogen oxides to form from the oxygen and nitrogen in the atmosphere (very similar to what happens in combustion engines). Each megaton of yield will produce some 5000 tons of nitrogen oxides. The rising fireball of a high kiloton or megaton range warhead will carry these nitric oxides well up into the stratosphere, where they can reach the ozone layer. A series of large atmospheric explosions could significantly deplete the ozone layer. The high yield tests in the fifties and sixties probably did cause significant depletion, but the ozone measurements made at the time were too limited to pick up the expected changes out of natural variations.
5.2.2.2 Nuclear Winter
The famous TTAPS (Turco, Toon, Ackerman, Pollack, and Sagan) proposal regarding a potential "nuclear winter" is another possible occurrence. This effect is caused by the absorption of sunlight when large amounts of soot are injected into the atmosphere by the widespread burning of cities and petroleum stocks destroyed in a nuclear attack.
Similar events have been observed naturally when large volcanic eruptions have injected large amounts of dust into the atmosphere. The Tambora eruption of 1815 (the largest volcanic eruption in recent history) was followed by "the year without summer" in 1816, the coldest year in the last few centuries.
Soot is far more efficient in absorbing light than volcanic dust, and soot particles are small and hydrophobic and thus tend not to settle or wash out as easily.
Although the initial TTAPS study was met with significant skepticism and criticism, later and more sophisticated work by researchers around the world have confirmed it in all essential details. These studies predict that the amount of soot that would be produced by burning most of the major cities in the US and USSR would severly disrupt climate on a world-wide basis. The major effect would be a rapid and drastic reduction in global temperature, especially over land. All recent studies indicate that if large scale nucelar attack occur against urban or petrochemical targets, average temperature reductions of at least 10 degrees C would occur lasting many months. This level of cooling far exceeds any that has been observed in recorded history, and is comparable to that of a full scale ice age. In areas downwind from attack sites, the cooling can reach 35 degrees C. It is probable that no large scale temperature excursion of this size has occurred in 65 million years.
Smaller attacks would create reduced effects of course. But it has been pointed out that most of the world's food crops are subtropical plants that would have dramatic drops in productivity if an average temperature drop of even one degree were to occur for even a short time during the growing season. Since the world maintains a stored food supply equal to only a few months of consumption, a war during the Northern Hemisphere spring or summer could still cause deadly starvation around the globe from this effect alone even if it only produced a mild "nuclear autumn".

Vivi
oh yeah, like the u.s. can do much to the narutoverse since most of us are losing tax payer money plus our economy heading down the drain.

(even though this IS about the whole world) i doubt we can hold our own. imagine dozens of c4, 100 puppets (which took out an entire nation), rasenshuriken, kyuubi, shinra tensei, danzo's suicidal attack, ETC. O_O

The United States Army consists of over 2 Million Men.
Narutoverse vs 2 Million Soldiers firing Supersonic Bullets is more than enough to make swiss cheese of them.

Needs Preps which Dei-Chan won't have here.

Which get nuked down before they can do anything.

Same.

Nuke.

5 Seconds Rule.Enough to kill Deva or Nagato.

Suicide attack was just a seal....4-5m radius at best.

Nuking kills the real world too.

Bloodlust is on by default.
Winning this Fight no matter the cost of who's and how many lives.
Basic BG Rule.Learn it.

Vatanui AKA Pride
how about 100 puppets combined with chikamatzu's 10 puppets?

Nuke, or shot to pieces. They're made from simple ingredients a real life puppet is made from, wood and all. Another alternative is one bullet to the head each from the controller.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:54 PM
Taxpayers nor money have nothing to do with this.

Deidara likely cannot make many C4s. Even if so, he'd be long dead from being shot by thousands of bullets.

Purely word of mouth, and therefore inaccurate.

Naruto can only use two FRS in Sage Mode. After that, he's out.

Nuked.

Five second timespan, shot dead.

Doesn't even have a twenty-five meter range, is also nuked.

use izanagi, find the goverment leader and burn him with amaterasu. problem solved ^-^

OR catastrophic planetary devistation.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 05:54 PM
I was merely referring to the long run.

Unless Dudemiester is pulling my leg, this is a fight where the real world is lined up on one side and the Naruto verse on the other. Nuking kills the real world too.

Like I care.:roll::lol:

Default BG location here.

They're bloodlusted, it won't matter if it's still foolish or not, they will drop nukes.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:55 PM
funny because they were used also used to take out an entire fortress with ease.

Bacon
Default BG location here.

They're bloodlusted, it won't matter if it's still foolish or not, they will drop nukes.
Dropping nukes kills them too.

No proof that the nukes kill the biju.

Vatanui AKA Pride
use izanagi, find the goverment leader and burn him with amaterasu. problem solved ^-^

OR catastrophic planetary devistation.

Wow. There are dozens of government leaders, and even if they are killed, it won't stop the military or attackers from attacking, seeing as that they are all bloodlusted.

Pain is killed before that. If not, nuke.

Vivi

They don't know anything of our World.

Bloodlust.

And show me the Bijuu withstanding a Blast of 50 MT.
Oh yeah you can't.Because they never showed to be able to.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:57 PM
What ti'll madara becomes the ten tails

and how about nagato using gedo mazo? it can steal the enemies soul with no problem. Combining Konan to shield him and use billions of paper bombs as traps.....yeah i thought so.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
funny because they were used also used to take out an entire fortress with ease.
Give me a chapter and page of puppets obliterating a half-decent fortress.

And funny how you compare a fortress with a country/nation.

It doesn't matter, they've still won. If it we go by your logic, no casualties on the humans, seeing as that they'll be dropping nukes where they are nowhere near at.

No proof that the Bijuu won't die from nukes, because they never shown being able to survive thirty kilometer wide blasts. And also, that's stupid logic. It's like saying that an overweight, ninety-nine year old can run at peak human speeds for a mile because he never ran it.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 05:59 PM
it was said as an "info", you really expect me to find that?

yeah, in which sasori was able to take down.

maybe i should add the rikudo sen'nin in this topic as well

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:00 PM

and how about nagato using gedo mazo? it can steal the enemies soul with no problem. Combining Konan to shield him and use billions of paper bombs as traps.....yeah i thought so.

Madara can't become the Ten Tails. Ten Tails are also purely hype.

Nagato may die of chakra loss. Of course, that's considering if he doesn't get nuked. Also, Konon cannot tank millions of bullets, and also, cannot build billions of paper bombs, because one, she's never shown the ability to do so, and two, she has no prep.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:00 PM

and how about nagato using gedo mazo?
it can steal the enemies soul with no problem.

Combining Konan to shield him and use billions of paper bombs as traps.....yeah i thought so.

Didn't happen yet.

Because Nagato showed to have enough Chakra to soulrape 6 Billion People?

I hope you know Explosions cause Fire?
And her Billion Paper Bombs require Prep.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:01 PM
Read chapter 510 and tell me otherwise

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:01 PM
it was said as an "info", you really expect me to find that?

yeah, in which sasori was able to take down.

maybe i should add the rikudo sen'nin in this topic as well

Of course. And by the way, what's your stating is completely inaccurate word of mouth. The only reference made made to taking down a fortress was via Chiyo's ten puppets, and like I said, that was still word of mouth.

Give me evidence of Sasori taking down a fortress or country. Oh wait, you can't, because it doesn't exist.

All hype, no feats. He is made weaker than the average colony ant.

Bacon
11-20-2010, 06:02 PM
They don't know anything of our World.

Bloodlust.

And show me the Bijuu withstanding a Blast of 50 MT.
Oh yeah you can't.Because they never showed to be able to.
A nuclear bomb is just a mass of energy. Energy has never killed a biju. The biju live.
Give me a chapter and page of puppets obliterating a half-decent fortress.

And funny how you compare a fortress with a country/nation.

It doesn't matter, they've still won. If it we go by your logic, no casualties on the humans, seeing as that they'll be dropping nukes where they are nowhere near at.

No proof that the Bijuu won't die from nukes, because they never shown being able to survive thirty kilometer wide blasts. And also, that's stupid logic. It's like saying that an overweight, ninety-nine year old can run at peak human speeds for a mile because he never ran it.
Your logic is quite stupid as well; prove that the biju can die from massive amounts of energy and you win. ^^

Yeah, default bg distance is 50 meters jackass,they die as well. :cool:

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:03 PM
Read chapter 510 and tell me otherwise

Tell otherwise what? All what happened was that Madara raped Konan, made an alluring speech on the obliteration of rainbows, and then attended Nagato's and Naruto Clone's funerals. And he used Izanagi.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:04 PM
Of course. And by the way, what's your stating is completely inaccurate word of mouth. The only reference made made to taking down a fortress was via Chiyo's ten puppets, and like I said, that was still word of mouth.

Give me evidence of Sasori taking down a fortress or country. Oh wait, you can't, because it doesn't exist.

All hype, no feats. He is made weaker than the average colony ant.

sasori said so HIMSELF that chiyo in fact WAS able to take down an entire fortress while sasori took down an entire NATION. can you explain how he'd lie about that fact? oh wait you probably have nothing to support your disagreement towards me.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:05 PM
A nuclear bomb is just a mass of energy. Energy has never killed a biju. The biju live.

Your logic is quite stupid as well; prove that the biju can die from massive amounts of energy and you win. ^^

A mass of energy able to obliterate over twenty kilometers of land to obsolete.

Have a Bijuu tanked attacks able to destroy over thirty kilometers of land? No, so they can't. Simple as that.

Doesn't matter, they still win. And I would refer if you do not degenerate to such insults.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:05 PM

Nothing has ever killed a Bijuu.
Does that mean they can't be killed?
Just because it hasnt killed a Bijuu yet doesnt mean it cant.

We real World Humans have never been killed by a Fictional attack of the Narutoverse.We live.
Same Logic as yours.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:07 PM
Tell otherwise what? All what happened was that Madara raped Konan, made an alluring speech on the obliteration of rainbows, and then attended Nagato's and Naruto Clone's funerals. And he used Izanagi.

dude she nearly killed madara with those paper bombs that she hid under her ultimate paper jutsu she used! madara even had to RESORT to izanagi to escape the blast. you barley even read the chapter, go back and this time pay attention to it before you spead out more of your nonsense.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:07 PM
sasori said so HIMSELF that chiyo in fact WAS able to take down an entire fortress while sasori took down an entire NATION. can you explain how he'd lie about that fact? oh wait you probably have nothing to support your disagreement towards me.

Looks like you hadn't read my post thoroughly, so please go back and say it again. For the last time. it's WORD OF MOUTH, meaning spoken from a character, and therefore inaccurate. For example, gossiping or rumor. If word of mouth was true, then I'd be a god just because I said I was. And by the way, many people have bluffed in fiction, like Gin Ichimaru and so on. ^^

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:08 PM
dude she nearly killed madara with those paper bombs that she hid under her ultimate paper jutsu she used! madara even had to RESORT to izanagi to escape the blast. you barley even read the chapter, go back and this time pay attention to it before you spead out more of your nonsense.

Prove she can use it anytime.
Default BG Rule:
No Prep.

sasori said so HIMSELF that chiyo in fact WAS able to take down an entire fortress while sasori took down an entire NATION.

Meanwhile Pain was called a God which he clearly isnt.
Character Statements.Nothing more.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:08 PM
okay here, pain uses universal pull to bring down the sun towards the earth. creating billions of casualties. the end

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:09 PM

And . . .

Go back and read the post where it says that Konan's million paper bomb attacks require EXTENSIVE PREP, which equals LONG AMOUNTS OF TIME, which she has none.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:10 PM
okay here, pain uses universal pull to bring down the sun towards the earth. creating billions of casualties. the end

LMAO.

Pain couldn't even take KN6's recoil, what makes you think he can pull something with such mass as a medium-sized star hundreds of lightspeed years to him?

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:10 PM

Too bad he never showed to be able to do so.

Even if he could by doing that he kills his own verse as well resulting in a Tie.

Nice Fanfic BTW.Not.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:11 PM

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303/fuzze2/motivator.jpg
Then everyone dies........I'm also pretty sure there's no sun in this location.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:11 PM
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk303/fuzze2/motivator.jpg
Then everyone dies........I'm also pretty sure there's no sun in this location.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber.Never seen a Sun there.

Blind Uchiha
11-20-2010, 06:12 PM

Please refrain from flaming^^

Bacon has a point. If we fire nukes from fifty meters away than it would be a double KO. However, the shinobi still couldn't win. The armies would all be massed with their standard equipment. This means that Narutoverse has predator missiles, mortar cannons, mini guns, and all sorts of explosive munitions aimed at them. Even if many humans were killed by the explosions, earth would still win via having more people left alive.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:13 PM
Thought so......Why the h*ll is this even open?

HachibiXSenpai
Prove she can use it anytime.
Default BG Rule:
No Prep.

Meanwhile Pain was called a God which he clearly isnt.
Character Statements.Nothing more.

She can summon it with ease as it has exploding tags hiding within the papers which can cause 10 minutes of explosians so that the enemy can't retaliate.

Vatanui AKA Pride
Thought so......Why the h*ll is this even open?

No clue.

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 06:14 PM
I see you two arguements is based on the fact you think the shinobi will stay on one side. You do know they can penetrate enemy lines. Again stealth is their trade, information gathering is their trade. Also pain attacks are way faster than most missles. No he doesn't have enough chakra to fight 6 million. But he won't be caught. Use human for information gathering and use the others for the attack.

Again their are countless abilities to use against the real world. Naruto can toss tanks. Who has proof that a bullet can penetrate A raiton armor. Same goes for bee cloak. Bee espicially can shoot missles down.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:14 PM
Please refrain from flaming^^

Bacon has a point. If we fire nukes from fifty meters away than it would be a double KO. However, the shinobi still couldn't win. The armies would all be massed with their standard equipment. This means that Narutoverse has predator missiles, mortar cannons, mini guns, and all sorts of explosive munitions aimed at them. Even if many humans were killed by the explosions, earth would still win via having more people left alive.

wouldn't the same be said by the narutoverse?

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:15 PM
She can summon it with ease as it has exploding tags hiding within the papers which can cause 10 minutes of explosians so that the enemy can't retaliate.

So what your claiming is Konan can pull 6 Billion Explosive Tags out of nowhere although she said herself that she needed to prepare them.

She doesn't have Prep.BG Rule.

I see you two arguements is based on the fact you think the shinobi will stay on one side. You do know they can penetrate enemy lines. Again stealth is their trade, information gathering is their trade. Also pain attacks are way faster than most missles.

Stealth?Hyperbolic Chamber.How will they use Stealth?Turn Invisible?
And gathering Info while having to dodge Billions of Bullets and Millions of Missile + Nukes?

Being faster doesnt mean he can dodge the AoE of the Explosion.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:16 PM

She even stated that took prep time.She gets shot.Also,jets,planes,choppers,etc.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:19 PM
I see you two arguements is based on the fact you think the shinobi will stay on one side. You do know they can penetrate enemy lines. Again stealth is their trade, information gathering is their trade. Also pain attacks are way faster than most missles. No he doesn't have enough chakra to fight 6 million. But he won't be caught. Use human for information gathering and use the others for the attack.

Again their are countless abilities to use against the real world. Naruto can toss tanks. Who has proof that a bullet can penetrate A raiton armor. Same goes for bee cloak. Bee espicially can shoot missles down.

And we can't do the why?
Naruto gets shot.
Proof that they can't ........HAHAHAHAAAAA penetrate......that was funny.

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 06:20 PM

Far as Konan goes her entire universe is fighting on her side. So you mean to tell me no one in Narutoverse can get her the supplies she needs. Think about that.

Read this .

Blind Uchiha

So they can fight and kill 7 billion people without running out of chakra in the attempt?

180,000 shinobi vs 7 billion people. Anti Armor, Mortar strikes, Predator Missiles, and plain old machine gun fire remove most of the threat in the first ten seconds. Assuming the non fodders live, they don't possess the endurance to fight off the rest of the human race.

Vatanui AKA Pride

And like it's stated, shinobi have no knowledge nor prep. It would be very difficult to NOT get at least one person amongst six point eight billion people to NOT notice a large, suspicious poof of white cloud. Meanwhile, shinobi likely wouldn't know how to act, the customs and language of the race they may have choose, etc.

Five second timespan limit, he gets loaded with hundreds of bullets onto his body. Only in Sage Mode, and he only gets to use it once.

But a million bullets certainly can.

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:21 PM
add paper jutsu combined with tentens unlimited explosives and problem solved

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:22 PM

Tenten had never shown unlimited explosives, seeing as that she prepares and summons them herself.

Chakra loss. If not, Konan gets shot to dead by good old machine gun fire.

maikel death
11-20-2010, 06:22 PM
I seriously hope you are joking..

HachibiXSenpai
11-20-2010, 06:23 PM
And like it's stated, shinobi have no knowledge nor prep. It would be very difficult to NOT get at least one person amongst six point eight billion people to NOT notice a large, suspicious poof of white cloud. Meanwhile, shinobi likely wouldn't know how to act, the customs and language of the race they may have choose, etc.

Five second timespan limit, he gets loaded with hundreds of bullets onto his body. Only in Sage Mode, and he only gets to use it once.

same can be said about the real world, what happens if a tank runs out of ammo? what happens if a gun loses all of its bullets and you don't have anymore? yeah, i thought so.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 06:23 PM

Tenten?
All she showed was Rising Twin Dragons which failed.
The Fodder of the Fodder gets shot down.

tank runs out of ammo? what happens if a gun loses all of its bullets and you don't have anymore? yeah, i thought so.

Reload.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:24 PM
same can be said about the real world, what happens if a tank runs out of ammo? what happens if a gun loses all of its bullets and you don't have anymore? yeah, i thought so.

It'd be awfully hard for the humans to lose billions upon billions of bullets, nor the hundred of thousands of tanks to run out of tank shells.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:25 PM

Get more.Besides,they'll run out of chakra long before we run out of ammo.

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 06:33 PM

Again most of them are trained information gathers. Way better than the real world. Stealth and information gathering are their trades. Whats so hard about learning how to use a gun. Point and shoot nothing hard. Missiles, tanks, jets, and the majority of the world heavy hitting weapons require alot of prep which they don't have. By the time they do the shinobi will have already pentrated their lines and blended in.

So they can fight and kill 7 billion people without running out of chakra in the attempt?

180,000 shinobi vs 7 billion people. Anti Armor, Mortar strikes, Predator Missiles, and plain old machine gun fire remove most of the threat in the first ten seconds. Assuming the non fodders live, they don't possess the endurance to fight off the rest of the human race.

Again missiles require prep. Also the human being who is firing the gun would be dead before he even thought about pulling the trigger. Again real world weapons require major prep. By the time they finish they would already infiltrated.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 06:35 PM
Devil Lawyer, you completely ignored my point.

'Way Better'? Give me examples of five ninjas who are actually half-decent at espionage excluding Kakashi, Zetsu, and Madara? And even if they do infiltrate humanity, they still cannot adapt to their customs and language, etc. Even if they do, and somehow get their hands on weaponry, it's going to do little damage.

NBT
11-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Couldn't we do exact same thing?

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 06:48 PM
Devil Lawyer, you completely ignored my point.

'Way Better'? Give me examples of five ninjas who are actually half-decent at espionage excluding Kakashi, Zetsu, and Madara? And even if they do infiltrate humanity, they still cannot adapt to their customs and language, etc. Even if they do, and somehow get their hands on weaponry, it's going to do little damage.

Pain human path, Oro, Kabuto, Sasuke, Itachi, are just a few examples of people with excellent stealth skills.Narutoverse is that vastly different where they can't adapt. Hence bee rapping. Far as the lanquages go that is multipple nations. Far as I know naruto comes in english, japanese and multiple other llanguages. They are masters of disguise and stealth. They know how to blend. They been doing it to eachother for years.

Little damage say that to the troops who are getting tagged in afghanistan by dudes with just ak47 and c4. Thats what the war would look like if these two where to fight Only difference is shinobi has powers and better skills.
Couldn't we do exact same thing?

No our spies aren't that skilled. They wouldn't be able to penetrate the upper levels of Narutoverse government. They can pretend to be a shopkeeper or somthing. But there are plenty of sensor ninja.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 07:34 PM
why is this still open? the narutoverse gets nuked to hell and back

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 07:38 PM
why is this still open? the narutoverse gets nuked to hell and back

nukes, tanks, jets, etc except for guns require major prep. By which time shinobi would have already intergrated and blended in. Thus the beginning of the end. If the kage level shinobi blend in its over. Ct, kanui, c4 etc.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-20-2010, 07:39 PM
Pain human path, Oro, Kabuto, Sasuke, Itachi, are just a few examples of people with excellent stealth skills.Narutoverse is that vastly different where they can't adapt. Hence bee rapping. Far as the lanquages go that is multipple nations. Far as I know naruto comes in english, japanese and multiple other llanguages. They are masters of disguise and stealth. They know how to blend. They been doing it to eachother for years.

Little damage say that to the troops who are getting tagged in afghanistan by dudes with just ak47 and c4. Thats what the war would look like if these two where to fight Only difference is shinobi has powers and better skills.

No our spies aren't that skilled. They wouldn't be able to penetrate the upper levels of Narutoverse government. They can pretend to be a shopkeeper or somthing. But there are plenty of sensor ninja.

Pain Human Path, Orochimaru, and Itachi have never shown espionage skills. I don't recall if Sasuke has either, but I know definitely that Kabuto has, sort of.

Knowing how to rap cliche rhymes does not guarantee you as an Arabian or Korean. Nor Chinese, Russian, and so on. Meanwhile, the only language of Naruto is Japanese, since the others are all modified.

We've been through this, and you haven't even given proof of five people being half-decent as spies.

Looks like you hadn't read my post thoroughly enough. How can CITIZENS get access to weapons such as AK-47s or C4s, which are mostly military access?

By the way, let's not forget that they are BLOODLUSTED. Meaning that they won't even bother to blend it nor use espionage.

321zigzag3
11-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Why is it that every few months or so, this so called Narutoverse vs Real World/US Military/Earth Military threads pop up?

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5489/goldengiogio.gif http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5489/goldengiogio.gif http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5489/goldengiogio.gif http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5489/goldengiogio.gif

NBT
11-20-2010, 07:43 PM
People are stupid.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 07:48 PM
nukes, tanks, jets, etc except for guns require major prep. By which time shinobi would have already intergrated and blended in. Thus the beginning of the end. If the kage level shinobi blend in its over. Ct, kanui, c4 etc.
how do nukes tanks jets etc need prep, if a general wanted to fire a nuke he can do it right now if he wanted to, you just hop in a tank, jet. unless you are talking about making them?

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Pain Human Path, Orochimaru, and Itachi have never shown espionage skills. I don't recall if rhymes does not guarantee you as an Arabian or Korean. Nor Chinese, Russian, and so on. Meanwhile, the only language of Naruto is Japanese, sincSasuke has either, but I know definitely that Kabuto has, sort of.

Knowing how to rap cliche e the others are all modified.

We've been through this, and you haven't even given proof of five people being half-decent as spies.

Looks like you hadn't read my post thoroughly enough. How can CITIZENS get access to weapons such as AK-47s or C4s, which are mostly military access?

What are you talking about? All of them have clearly demonstrted spy skill. Oro sat next to the hokage going undetected infiltrted konaha, Killed Kazekage etc. Itachi took a stroll into Konaha undetected only reason he was cught because he didn't try to hide. Spy for the majority of his life. Human path doesn't even need to hide. Who can kill him? Sasuke infiltrated two countries. Land of iron and Kumogakure. So you saying they don't have espionage skills.

I used the rap as an example of how our cultures don't differ that much. There is plenty of cultures that live in the u.s right now who don't speak english. So that is an debate that won't even hold up. English is one of the easier languages to learn in the world.

You must never travel around or been out in the owrld for real to not know how easy it is to get such weapons. Money is all that is needed. Every major store chain sells guns.

You seen terminator thats more or less what you will be dealing with if you face Narutoverse. You wouldn't even be able to tell who your enemy is.Just another battilion dead is all you will hear. By the time major weapons are up and running they wouldn't know where to fire at.
how do nukes tanks jets etc need prep, if a general wanted to fire a nuke he can do it right now if he wanted to, you just hop in a tank, jet. unless you are talking about making them?

Nukes need to go through so many channels before they can be fired its not even funny. Missiles definetly need to have diagnostics before launced. Planes and tanks need to be checked before they are launched. Which takes hours. Which is too long. Guns don't need much prep you just pick them up and load em and most soldiers and people carry them also. No soldiers is ridng around in tanks and fighters 24/7.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 07:58 PM
Nukes need to go through so many channels before they can be fired its not even funny. Missiles definetly need to have diagnostics before launced. Planes and tanks need to be checked before they are launched. Which takes hours. Which is too long. Guns don't need much prep you just pick them up and load em and most soldiers and people carry them also. No soldiers is ridng around in tanks and fighters 24/7.
when a country is bloodlusted it wont

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 08:02 PM
when a country is bloodlusted it wont

A nuke isn't lying around armed and it is never used. So that means it requires prep. They have time to get it together. I am saying by then the shinobi would have infiltrated.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 08:13 PM
A nuke isn't lying around armed and it is never used. So that means it requires prep. They have time to get it together. I am saying by then the shinobi would have infiltrated.
do you think we have to prep every nuke we make, its already armed it just needs to be calibrated and shot, similar to aim and fire. not much prep is needed and the shinobi wont be that fast to get away from 33 nukes

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 08:20 PM
do you think we have to prep every nuke we make, its already armed it just needs to be calibrated and shot, similar to aim and fire. not much prep is needed and the shinobi wont be that fast to get away from 33 nukes

Yes every nuke that I know of is under tight lock and key collecting dust. You point me into the direction of some nukes armed and ready to fire. Even those calibrations takes time. Also plenty of ninja tech to intercept missiles before they land. You do know they can be shot down right.

The question now is how would the world stop them if they infiltrated? Just imagine deidara going around unchecked. You think he can't kill a couple a mill easily?

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Yes every nuke that I know of is under tight lock and key collecting dust. You point me into the direction of some nukes armed and ready to fire. Even those calibrations takes time. Also plenty of ninja tech to intercept missiles before they land. You do know they can be shot down right.

The question now is how would the world stop them if they infiltrated? Just imagine deidara going around unchecked. You think he can't kill a couple a mill easily?
how is shooting down a nuke going to help them, assuming they can shoot it down. a nuke exploding in air is still going to have some effect on them. and just for refrence 1 million people =.0001% of the population so deidara isnt going to do much damage

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 08:33 PM
how is shooting down a nuke going to help them, assuming they can shoot it down. a nuke exploding in air is still going to have some effect on them. and just for refrence 1 million people =.0001% of the population so deidara isnt going to do much damage

Again I said a few mill easily. Who would even kill him? C3 is capable of leveling cites. That just one example of what could happen. That doesn't matter if it blows in the air its all about giving the troops a chance to infiltrate. Which is exactly how they will be thinking.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 08:34 PM
Again I said a few mill easily. Who would even kill him? C3 is capable of leveling cites. That just one example of what could happen. That doesn't matter if it blows in the air its all about giving the troops a chance to infiltrate. Which is exactly how they will be thinking.
plus with all the war going on how will the ninja react to a missle, and a jet would handle deidara

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 08:41 PM
plus with all the war going on how will the ninja react to a missle, and a jet would handle deidara

Some of them won't make it of course probably a majority. Deidara has clay clones also easily misdirect his position. C1 would wipe out vast loads of weapons due to simplicity.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 08:55 PM
Some of them won't make it of course probably a majority. Deidara has clay clones also easily misdirect his position. C1 would wipe out vast loads of weapons due to simplicity.
deidara isnt going to make a dent in a world military, only in a small countries military

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 09:08 PM
He just one aspect. Do you realize how much damage just some no name shinobi can do with just paperbombs?

NBT
11-20-2010, 09:10 PM
You realize how much damage a person with a grenade can do?

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 09:14 PM
He just one aspect. Do you realize how much damage just some no name shinobi can do with just paperbombs?
do you know how much a person with limited training can do with an assult rifle

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 09:17 PM
(responding to both of you)Paperbombs are worse nobody in the real world could detect them. That also goes for a shinobi who picks up a gun.

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 09:26 PM
(responding to both of you)Paperbombs are worse nobody in the real world could detect them. That also goes for a shinobi who picks up a gun.
a shinobi wouldnt know how to use a gun

Devil's Lawyer
11-20-2010, 09:33 PM
This is post farming now this debate is going nowhere. Whatever real world blows the shinobi alliance to hell.

Akatsuki X
11-22-2010, 12:11 AM
And another point.
Default distance is disclosed here considering it's thousands of shinobi vs. billions of people.

I don't see how they are ALL gonna start at 50 meters since the bg will be a planet sized area of land.

Vivi
11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
And another point.
Default distance is disclosed here considering it's thousands of shinobi vs. billions of people.

I don't see how they are ALL gonna start at 50 meters since the bg will be a planet sized area of land.

Narutoverse -50m- Our People
Hyperbolic Time Chamber.Show me it having a limit.

Akatsuki X
11-22-2010, 01:18 PM
So every single person, that is,
thousands of ninjas, and billions of people,
are all standing exactly 50 meters apart?

How does that work exactly.

cnorwood
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
So every single person, that is,
thousands of ninjas, and billions of people,
are all standing exactly 50 meters apart?

How does that work exactly.
well 99.999% of the human population wouldnt be standing apart from anybody but the less than.0001% would have someone to look at

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 04:56 PM
Lets see if the Narutoverse can dodge a bullet.

cnorwood
11-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Lets see if the Narutoverse can dodge a bullet.
only the raikage and rikudo naruto have shown to be able to, but they would have to move at the same time the bullet is fired

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 05:35 PM
In other words, just a regular old dude can solo most of the Narutoverse with a machine gun.

Nyruss
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM
That's a bit of an exageration, but yes, the Narutoverse is basically boned.

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 05:54 PM
A bit of exaggeration? Hell, there's no exaggeration to that. Bring in my mom, and she destroys the Narutoverse with her pinky.