PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: We may have gotten a sneak peak of a new technique

sandboxkid
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Issue 515 pg 3, the color panel with the rookies in the jonin vests and Naruto in SotSP mode, did anyone notice the 6 rotating spheres that are coming from the chakra that envelopes him? (foreshadowing for the win!!!!) 6 paths rasengan!!!!

SageKyuubi
11-18-2010, 07:16 PM
yea i noticed it too i saved it to my ipod `:) but its definately a sneek peek of a new tech for Naruto, then i thought what if he can make all six of those rasengan into
RASEN-SHURIKEN!!! that would be EPIC

JazzJunkie4
11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
I was thinking the same thing

narulvr
11-19-2010, 01:01 PM
xactly what i was thinkin, if he can form rasengan in 1 tailed state then im positve he can form multiple in his full control state, but i was thinkin more the lines of he can use them as projectiles

yondaime
11-19-2010, 03:30 PM
xactly what i was thinkin, if he can form rasengan in 1 tailed state then im positve he can form multiple in his full control state, but i was thinkin more the lines of he can use them as projectiles

Yeah, that's a good idea. He won't have to control them or have them in his hand. They'll just form in space and throw them at opponents. `;)

Wind Style Naruto
11-20-2010, 04:01 AM

Thats not a bad idea.

Yeah, that's a good idea. He won't have to control them or have them in his hand. They'll just form in space and throw them at opponents. `;)

.....Hmmmm...Im thinking something like it but sorta different. Right now at this moment anything is possible.

This might support someone's theory but that picture of Naruto in chpater 515 makes him look like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin

Jakropha
11-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Thats not a bad idea.

.....Hmmmm...Im thinking something like it but sorta different. Right now at this moment anything is possible.

This might support someone's theory but that picture of Naruto in chpater 515 makes him look like http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raijin

Zactly, almost exactly, except for the main picture of Raijin.
The orbs surrounding him just seem kinda like

Maybe he gets lightning tech :D

Raining Rasengan!!!

Wind Style Naruto
11-21-2010, 02:35 AM
All I got from that picture is that in his new form Naruto's Rasengan is golden.

Also that Naruto might be able to form Rasengans pretty easily even without using his hands or the aide of clones. He might even be able to form Rasengans in mid space like in that pic of him. He might even be able to form rasengans of giant sizes pretty easily too. If the NIne Tails chakra is nearly infinte he could form as many rasen-shurikens and ultra giant rasengans as he wants. He might even be able to throw them like a Spirit Bomb he might even be able to combine 2 of them and shot out them like what that robot did in Gurren Lagaan.

IMAGINE THE LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES TO HIS POWER!!!!

zerosameri
11-24-2010, 11:10 PM
I saw that too.It reminded me of DBZ It is probably nothing and no new power related.