PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Hitsugaya VS Vexen

deathraiser
11-18-2010, 05:14 PM
diatance:15 meters

Vexen can use all the abilities he shown as his actual self,Absent Silhouette and data replica,who wins?please explain your answer.

restriction:hitsugaya cant use any kido.

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 05:18 PM
Hitsugaya's true power lies in his Bankai. Although Vexen is a defensive oriented fighter who has great magical prowess.

deathraiser
11-18-2010, 05:21 PM
Oh yeah let me point out something alot of the peoples missed.the organization 13 can teleporing by using the darkness corrider thing.so if hitsugaya trap vex in ice he can just warp outof the ice.doesnt vexen absorb ice/blizzard-type attacks?

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Vexen is resistent to Ice since it is element but I don't recall him absorbing it. I don't know its been while I saw Vexen. Yes Vexen can teleport and Hitsugaya cannot although Hitsugaya showed better speed and abuses shunpo.

deathraiser
11-18-2010, 05:30 PM
Vexen is resistent to Ice since it is element but I don't recall him absorbing it. I don't know its been while I saw Vexen. Yes Vexen can teleport and Hitsugaya cannot although Hitsugaya showed better speed and abuses shunpo.
So do you think htsugaya can harm him since all of his techniques are ice-base and kido is off?

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Well being resistent to Ice doesn't mean Vexen is immune to it.

What if Hitsugaya scored a direct hit with that Petal Giant Ice Tower he used against Harribel?

Can Vexen teleport out if he is frozen solid? Well I guess he could since it doesn't solidify you completely right away. But you get my point.

But Hitsugaya does have a blade to work with.