PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Narutoverse vs Dangerous Diseases

ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD
11-17-2010, 09:41 PM
So yeah, basically the entire narutoverse against the likes of tuberculosis, brain cancer, aids, h1n1, west nile, malaria, the black plague, parkinson's, etc. I mean just one of them solo'd Itachi.

I say AIDS solos

Akatsuki X
11-17-2010, 11:26 PM
AIDS doesn't solo, since no-one in Naruto has genitalia.

Many of these could probably be cured by Kabuto with the right amount of knowledge.

lolohwd
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
aids doesnt affect them they use ninja chakra protection

or maybe thats why asuma died?and itach?

Akatsuki X
11-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Why would Kabuto have had any reason to have save Asuma or Itachi?

maikel death
11-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Lul, Aids is a casual moon buster.

Akatsuki X
11-17-2010, 11:46 PM
Those moon men are awfully horny.

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 03:58 AM
Sasori will not get affected that is for sure.

gama-sennin
11-18-2010, 04:29 AM
^^ Oro will..He is totally obsessed with male bodies...

Noctis Arashi
11-18-2010, 06:06 AM
How exactly do souls get infected with aids?

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 05:32 PM
^Easily. By getting infected with AIDS.

Phoenix Wright
11-18-2010, 08:25 PM
Simplicity is the meaning of life, congrats Tyrell for being currently one of the smartest forumers. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Frost ninja
11-18-2010, 09:19 PM
So yeah, basically the entire narutoverse against the likes of tuberculosis, brain cancer, aids, h1n1, west nile, malaria, the black plague, parkinson's, etc. I mean just one of them solo'd Itachi.

I say AIDS solos

They carry around little needles filled with anti-auto-death-from-posion
I'm pretty sure they can find a cure for half of these and simply heal off the other half until they get better.

That or live with it. Not all of them are 100% mortality rate

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:11 PM
All technicalities considered.

Being a puppet, Sasori isn't affected by disease.
Being Immortal, Hidan isn't affected by disease.
Being able to interchange organs lets Kakuzu outlive most diseases.
Edo Tensei zombies probably aren't infected.
Bijuu probably aren't infected, due to being made of chakra.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 03:48 PM
All technicalities considered.

Being a puppet, Sasori isn't affected by disease.
Being Immortal, Hidan isn't affected by disease.
Being able to interchange organs lets Kakuzu outlive most diseases.
Edo Tensei zombies probably aren't infected.
Bijuu probably aren't infected, due to being made of chakra.

Cushing's Syndrome.
Body produces a massive amount of Cortisol.
Cortisol is involved in:
Kidneys.
Muscles.
Nutrient Processing.
Heart and Circulatory System.
Production of Blood Cells.
Maintainment of the Skeleton.
Nerves and Brain Functioning.
And the Immune System.

Cushing Syndrome is extremely harmful to all those.
Now imagine all those misfunctioning.

Weight Gain up to twice what is considered as Obese.
Moon Face.Truncal Obesity.Buffalo Hump.
High Blood Pressure.
Osteoporosis.
Weak Muscles.
Lack of Energy.
Very fragile skin.
Diabetes.
Kidney Stones.
Emotional disturbances up to the point of a Psychosis.

Usually it's caused by taking Hormones for long but it can also be produced by the Body itself.

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:53 PM
Even if Hidan's body is a mess, there is still no real solid evidence suggesting that he can be killed from it.

Kakuzu could always trade diseased organs like I said.

Unless it's like cellular damage.

Frost ninja
11-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Hidan is noted as immortal, only being able to be killed via lack of nutrients iirc

So a disease that destroies the body's ability to absorb nutrients, or a disease that slowly rids the body of nutrients would likely kill hidan.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Even if Hidan's body is a mess, there is still no real solid evidence suggesting that he can be killed from it.

Kakuzu could always trade diseased organs like I said.

Unless it's like cellular damage.

Nobody said the Naruto Characters have to die from it.
Cushing's messes one up so badly that your incapable of doing anything except suffer.

Trade Organs:
Perhaps.
But like I said it also affects ones own Sanity.
Show me Kakuzu exchanging his Sanity or curing a Psychosis.

There is no real cure for Cushings.
Mitotane,ketoconazole,metyrapone,trilostane,aminog lutethimide and mifepristone are needed.
And even then you still need Surgery and remove the ENTIRE adrenal Gland.
And after that take Oral Glucocorticoids for the rest of the life.

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 04:01 PM
I thought this was a match to tell if disease could overcome Narutoverse.

True, but Kakuzu is already a good deal insane, so I don't know if it would matter.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 04:08 PM
I thought this was a match to tell if disease could overcome Narutoverse.

True, but Kakuzu is already a good deal insane, so I don't know if it would matter.

Cushings does.Can happen to anybody at anytime.

Insane indeed.
But we're talking about a Psychosis here.
Delusions.
Hallucinations.
Disorganized Speech.
Catatonic Behaviour.
And most of all having lost all sense of Reality.

Or in simple words:
A complete Mindbreak.

Frost ninja
11-20-2010, 04:17 PM
Cushings does.Can happen to anybody at anytime.

Insane indeed.
But we're talking about a Psychosis here.
Delusions.
Hallucinations.
Disorganized Speech.
Catatonic Behaviour.
And most of all having lost all sense of Reality.

Or in simple words:
A complete Mindbreak.

But...
is it a 100% mortality rate?
Because considering they made a hand-held syrenge of anti-neurotoxin that could paralyze the body almost instantly and kill within 3 days of suffering... in like a day or two iirc, I don't doubt they can fix some things.

Also as far as reality goes, they have genjutsu users who do the same thing. If they have anti-genjutsu training then I'd think the mental effects wouldn't have much bearing.

Vivi
11-20-2010, 04:26 PM
But...
is it a 100% mortality rate?
Because considering they made a hand-held syrenge of anti-neurotoxin that could paralyze the body almost instantly and kill within 3 days of suffering... in like a day or two iirc, I don't doubt they can fix some things.

Also as far as reality goes, they have genjutsu users who do the same thing. If they have anti-genjutsu training then I'd think the mental effects wouldn't have much bearing.

It has a 5 year Mortality rate of 50% if I remember right.
Sorry not too sure on that.

It might work.It might not.
Hard to say when no Naruto Characters has been struck by it yet and we have nothing to go after.=/

Frost ninja
11-20-2010, 04:36 PM
It has a 5 year Mortality rate of 50% if I remember right.
Sorry not too sure on that.

It might work.It might not.
Hard to say when no Naruto Characters has been struck by it yet and we have nothing to go after.=/

I'd assume from people beating death itself and making antidotes in a day, cushings might not be the worst. 5 years gives them 1826 of those one-day cures to work on.

But yes, I agree that this is the hardest one to argue because illness never gets worse than the common cold and Asuma cancer...

Naruto the Sage of Life
07-02-2012, 10:29 PM
As far as illnesses go, I believe that while arguably they could defiantly cause a problem would not solo the entire verse. As stated earlier Sasori is a puppet, I doubt diseases affect Edo Tensei. Even if they did, Edo Tensei regenerate to the point of when they normally died, so even if they could be infected, they would most likely return to normal, or as normal as they were when they were first summoned.

Then their are beings like the shinigami, doubt that he could get diseases.
Zetsu is more plant than anything.
While only in theory, I believe that if all the medics work together, plus kabuto they could find a cure to most problems. Hell, Orochimaru can transfer his soul to healthy bodies, so even if he got sick he would most likely body transfer. Lastly, the biju have been described as beings of pure chakra, doubt they could get sick.

Ultimate combatant
07-03-2012, 04:38 AM
I think Orochimaru going into a healthy body solves most (non-mental) health issues!!! :D

Naruto the Sage of Life
07-03-2012, 12:30 PM
If Orochimaru changes a body, no one really knows what will happen however considering that it is a soul- transfer then I can assume that any brain related diseases should go away-( like if he went crazy ( more crazy) and started seing things I think that if he changed body's he would be back to normal.

The thing is that we have seen that shinobi do indeed have souls. Considering how abstract that concept is, it is extremely difficult if not impossible to speculate how diseases in our world would affect the ninja of the narutoverse. Having a soul, in my understanding implies that their true conscience is not in their brain,- if it was then they would survive soul absorption. Considering this, even if the brain degrades and the chemical processes that should be happening cease, a soul transfer should work fine.

In conclusion, since the need for a brain has been seen to be debatable- ie- Sasori.
I believe that if the time came many shinobi would adapt to the circumstances and find ways around any problem they face. The shinobi world is a very versatile while with many different abilities. As seen, Madara Uchiha was able to use Edo Tensei on himself- lol) So that kinda cancels out any use of logic in the narutoverse.
Lastly, beings like kakuzo getting sick are debatable. He has essentially ceased to be human, as far from what I saw he had no blood, he used the hearts he collects simply to create new chakra circulatory systems. Considering that he is able to control separate entities of himself with just having a heart in them, I could hypothesize that kakuzo would not be able to contract many well known diseases. Considering his lack of a blood supply. He could even arguably function without a brain, - ( if shinobi have souls, which have appeared to hold all of their memories, then they could probably function without a brain, and take its place with just using chakra to send signals to their body, as seen in Kakuzo's masks and apparently biju, if they are truly made of only chakra)- that is my opinion on how sasori works. - I believe that he was able to seal his soul inside that scroll of his and functions simply on that.

The Immortal Watch Dog
07-05-2012, 12:59 PM
...you necroed a two year old thread to...defend the NU?

no...just no