uzimaki -?
naruto-?

narutoshadowclone1
04-11-2009, 05:22 PM
what does Naruto Uzamaki mean :?: :?: :?:
ok no awnsers how about Sakura Haruno

tsuchikage
04-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Naruto is an ingrediant used in Japanese ramen, particularlly Kitsune (Fox) udon. They look like little white circles with pink swirls in them.

Uzumaki means spiral.

Sakura means Cherry Blossom

Haruno is a combination of Haru: (?) "spring" and no: (?) "field".

and before anyone asks:

Sasuke: named after a popular fictional ninja "Sasuke Sarutobi"

Uchiha: a play on the word uchiwa, a small fan. Hence the fan being the symbol for his clan.

Kakashi: a scarecrow

Hatake: another word for field.

Suko
04-13-2009, 01:52 PM
I think there was a character with the name Fishcake Whirlpool, I just can't remember who he/she is.

tsuchikage
04-14-2009, 07:02 PM
I think there was a character with the name Fishcake Whirlpool, I just can't remember who he/she is.
That's Naruto. Fish is what naruto is made of, and the whirlpool would be the spiral.

Nut Meg
04-15-2009, 04:28 PM
Naruto is an ingrediant used in Japanese ramen, particularlly Kitsune (Fox) udon. They look like little white circles with pink swirls in them.

It's actually disapointing because they look like little sweets and they're fish D=

For everyone who's wondering what a real Naruto looks like:
http://th08.deviantart.com/fs28/300W/i/2008/064/0/2/Naruto_by_GeminiJim.jpg

They really do look like little sweet cakes or something. I wanna eat it but I know all I'll get is a mouthfull of fish flavoring D=

They're also kinda cute in a weird sort of way~

AkiHoshi
04-15-2009, 08:29 PM

It's actually disapointing because they look like little sweets and they're fish D=

For everyone who's wondering what a real Naruto looks like:
http://th08.deviantart.com/fs28/300W/i/2008/064/0/2/Naruto_by_GeminiJim.jpg

They really do look like little sweet cakes or something. I wanna eat it but I know all I'll get is a mouthfull of fish flavoring D=

They're also kinda cute in a weird sort of way~
Ohhhhhh so THAT'S what those swirly things were!!! i always wondered that... I thought they were like egg noodles or something!! Soo is it like, raw fish, or cooked? cuz if it was cooked i'd eat it, but if it was raw like sushi... no way.

Vidda Hatake
04-15-2009, 08:34 PM
Uzamaki are the swirls in Ramen soup, I think, and Naruto is the symbol on his jacket.... or vice versa... not sure...

Vidda Hatake
04-15-2009, 08:36 PM

Uzumaki means spiral.

Sakura means Cherry Blossom

Haruno is a combination of Haru: (?) "spring" and no: (?) "field".

and before anyone asks:

Sasuke: named after a popular fictional ninja "Sasuke Sarutobi"

Uchiha: a play on the word uchiwa, a small fan. Hence the fan being the symbol for his clan.

Kakashi: a scarecrow

Hatake: another word for field.

Wow! Impressive - and correct!! Someone else is studying Japanese, too, I see!!! Thanks!

SasukesTragedy
04-16-2009, 07:01 PM
Naruto is a ramen topping, Uzumaki means swirl or whirlpool.
Sakura is Cherry Blossom. I think Haruno is Tree of.
Sasuke, from Sarutobi Sasuke means The Helping Of Others. Uchiha, Uchiwa. People get that one by now, I think.
Kiba means fang, if I'm not mistaken.
Akamaru means Red(aka) and maru is a common ending to a boys name.
Akatsuki means dawn. Aka, red, Tsuki, moon.
Amaterasu means Goddess of the sun.
Tsukuyoki, God of the moon.
Susano, God of Storms.
Itachi means weasel.
Suigetsu means Water Moon.
Karin means sulfar or a scent.

All I can remember off the top of my head...hey, need room for Sasuke's blood type, don't I? Hahaha.

Kakashi71
04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
It means that swirl noodle thing in japan in soup