PDA

View Full Version : sasori vs sasori

Darkaura-
11-17-2010, 05:14 PM
SO int he latest chapter we have sasori real body meet kakuro we we have seen use sasori's body puppet. what is your opinions on this fight, all of sasoris red puppets=destroyed, his body puppet stolen, hiroku destroyed and 3rd kazekage destroyed. what will the puppet master use since he is human again. what are your beliefs for this upcoming fight between the two puppet masters?

O believe kakuro will finally get the much needed showing of his awsomeness in a long time. and Sasori will finally get a proper beatdown (not a sakura beatdown)

Blah.
11-17-2010, 10:21 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but didnt Deidara's side kill a couple from the Shinobi Alliance? He can control their bodies via chakra strings.
Or they may not even fight one on one?

Darkaura-
11-18-2010, 06:20 PM
i guess that is possible but 2 of those corpses were blown away by Diedara, and the point fo a puppet master is that ur puppets have hidden secrets like poisen blades

Kakuzu
11-18-2010, 06:24 PM
This is actually inevitable. What other puppets or techniques does Kankuro know? None as we know of, unless he designed another puppet.

I think this will actually happen next chapter.

Darkaura-
11-18-2010, 08:33 PM
i know im very excited for these next few chapters the return of all my favourite characters.

Sheelah
11-18-2010, 09:49 PM
SO int he latest chapter we have sasori real body meet kakuro we we have seen use sasori's body puppet. what is your opinions on this fight, all of sasoris red puppets=destroyed, his body puppet stolen, hiroku destroyed and 3rd kazekage destroyed. what will the puppet master use since he is human again. what are your beliefs for this upcoming fight between the two puppet masters?

O believe kakuro will finally get the much needed showing of his awsomeness in a long time. and Sasori will finally get a proper beatdown (not a sakura beatdown)

Am I wrong, but if I remember correctly, for Edo Tensei to be used a living human sacrifice has to be used, so this would not be Sasori's real body. It would be somebody else's body reshaped to resemble Sasori.

SageKyuubi
11-18-2010, 09:54 PM
dont forget that Chiyo was also brought back so Sasori isnt the only puppet master on Akatsuki's side, so it could be one epic Puppet Master fight with Kankuro vs Chiyo and Sasori.... it would definately be Kankuro's time to shine

Sheelah
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
dont forget that Chiyo was also brought back so Sasori isnt the only puppet master on Akatsuki's side, so it could be one epic Puppet Master fight with Kankuro vs Chiyo and Sasori.... it would definately be Kankuro's time to shine

That's definitely true but where was Granny Chiyo deployed? She doesn't appear to be on Deidara's team. Anyone know?