PDA

View Full Version : Deidara's Team

Yori
11-17-2010, 03:59 PM
I really thought this team was a disaster from the get go seeing how Deidara would take charge of that group. But surprisingly this team goes well together. I thought it would be only a matter of time before Deidara gets all cocky and ruins it but their first strike was a good one and was in sync. How do you guys think Deidara's team will do?

HachibiXSenpai
11-17-2010, 04:09 PM
don't forget sasori's apart of the team, since he has a higher IQ than deidara

Sheelah
11-17-2010, 04:14 PM
think it would depend on who's leading them, they did show the scene, albeit briefly of Deidara and Sasori talking to Madara and Kabuto, at that time they could have given them advance directives on what to do. With just a little bit of free rein. I

GwynethUchiha
11-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Ya and with Sai's bro this is a cool team

NagatoGod_of_Pain
11-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Deidara definitely can't stop talking, which makes it seem that he's taking charge. I'm interested in seeing how Shin became "famous" enough (his abilities) to be known by Kabuto, let alone the Shinobi world.

Also, I want to see if Sasori doesn't have a scroll that summons his other 197 puppets and if he'll fight Kankuro just with the members of his team. Hope that's not the case and we get to see some cool puppets. On a side note, Kankuro's impressing me with his leading capabilities and he seems much cooler than before.

Sheelah
11-17-2010, 04:17 PM
Very true, the people chosen for the advance assault were an excellent choice.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-17-2010, 04:35 PM
no offense but i hope sasori owns all over kankuro. finish the job sasori!

HachibiXSenpai
11-17-2010, 04:40 PM
couldn't agree more, i never even liked kankuro since he's too lazy to make his own puppets to contribute to his abilities more. instead he takes sasori's and upgrades them to make him look "cool" when in fact he ISN'T. kishi better kill him off soon since no one cares about that clown of a ninja.

Sheelah
11-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Kankuro's fanbase would probably disagree with you on that 1.

But then for the most part, it appears the puppet corps on the whole takes discarded puppets and upgrades them so he isn't doing anything that someone else in his village hasnt done.

Blah.
11-17-2010, 10:09 PM
To be honest, I am not liking the Shinobi Alliance's chances...
I mean, in all reality, they are heavily outmatched.
They are in enemy territory, and even if they might have more ppl that doesnt guarantee teamwork on the level of sasori and deidara. plus the fact that this is war and they are immortal, it could get ugly. HOWEVER plot might disagree with me.

Deidara is more than enough to instill fear in the Shinobi Alliance because all it takes is one little detonating bug for him to kill someone.Based off the theme of inexperience, the Shinobi Alliance could lose their ambush squad. I mean, with every person they lose,sasori can attach a simple chakra string to them for combat.to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasori finishes the job.

Sheelah
11-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Masashi Kishimoto said in one on the manga volumes that he was working towards the end or something to that effect.

xPOORGUYx
11-17-2010, 10:22 PM
if that shinobi squad dies alot of people would be mad that kankoro died, but im pretty sure alot of people would be happy to see sai die

Blah.
11-17-2010, 10:25 PM
I like Sai :(

DeemonFox
11-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Sasori = Batman
Deidara = Robin

Wind Style Naruto
11-18-2010, 10:58 PM
I wonder what Shin can do?

Hes probably skilled at the basic but every Anbu Fpoundation(Roots) memebers are skilled in a very uniques skill: Sai's ink drawings, Torune's Nano bugs, and Fu's Mind Puppet Sealing Jutsu.

Nine-Tailed Sage
11-19-2010, 10:23 PM
They have a pretty good ambush squad. deidara and sasori were originally partners so they probably know how to hold her others back. As for sai's brother i think they choose him because he has the same skills sai does (ambush / recon skills) and that sensor guy was just an extra becasue an ambush team needs a sensor...overall its a good team and i think kabuto choose them well especially for ambush purposes...

Wind Style Naruto
11-20-2010, 03:33 AM
I wonder who'll die first...Sasori, Deidara, Shin, or Chukichi?

I vote Shin.

Semog
11-20-2010, 03:47 AM
I really thought this team was a disaster from the get go seeing how Deidara would take charge of that group. But surprisingly this team goes well together. I thought it would be only a matter of time before Deidara gets all cocky and ruins it but their first strike was a good one and was in sync. How do you guys think Deidara's team will do?

Deidara is first smart THEN cocky. ^_^

And I think its a pretty good team in matter of organization and strength,
they will kick the other ambush team ass and they will probably run away or die. I think Deidara and his team might last untill almost the end of the war

darkjam
11-20-2010, 03:53 AM

I don't actually see his team working all that well tbh. Deidara is too conceited for him to work in a team imo. Quite frankly I don't understand why he's in charge. I mean Sasori would be a better choice than him, he's smarter and probably would be able to lead the team better. That being said Deidara hasn't done a bad job so far, but honestly, I doubt it'll last very long. ALTHOUGH I think that they do have enough strength to win this first encounter, whether it'll last is another matter.

zerosameri
11-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Why would Deidara fail?

deidara#1
11-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Why would Deidara fail?
Most people don't think he is smart and calm enough to be able to handle leading a team, tho I am a Deidara fan I think Sasori would be a better as the leader. Deidara is doing good but at some point he will try to show off and not stick to the plan they have which is not good for a leader to do. But he is the most skilled on his team imo, that is why he is the leader even with some of his down sides.

geogreymon123
11-20-2010, 03:08 PM
Well i think this will be A good fight.

I mean really.

Sai vs his brother
Puppets vs puppets
Art vs Art.

Really this is a good war.

Wind Style Naruto
11-21-2010, 02:20 AM
Well i think this will be A good fight.

I mean really.