PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Konahamuru vs Batman

Devil's Lawyer
11-17-2010, 03:24 PM
The keaf has been contracted to kill Batman by Lex Luthor. The send the powerhouse Konahamur after him who wins.

State of mind: Bloodlusted

Distance: 50 meters

No restrictions

ANKO_MITARASHI_ISDEAD_SAD
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
How much prep time does Batman get, because Batman could literally take down anyone with enough of it

Akatsuki X
11-17-2010, 11:25 PM
Batman's show better reaction time.
Add that to explosive batarangs, cloaking devices, and better taijutsu.

Some of his armors could also potentially tank Kono's rasengan.

cnorwood
11-17-2010, 11:40 PM
with prep batman makes anti-chakra spray and 1 shots him

gama-sennin
11-17-2010, 11:41 PM
Huh? Is this supposed to be a joke thread?

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 04:02 AM
Will Batman fall for a Bunshin feint? :ugeek:

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 05:09 PM
Will Batman fall for a Bunshin feint? :ugeek:

He has fell for it against it already. Namely from a villians clayman and poison Ivy. There is also no way for him to tank a rasengan.:cool:(This seemed like a fun thread to make and debate. I knew everyone was gonna pick Batman.)

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 05:33 PM
Batman stomps Konahamuru with such ease, it's not even funny.

Stomp thread is stomp.

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 05:37 PM
Batman stomps Konahamuru with such ease, it's not even funny.

Stomp thread is stomp.

proof Please:ugeek:

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 05:41 PM
He has fell for it against it already. Namely from a villians clayman and poison Ivy. There is also no way for him to tank a rasengan.:cool:(This seemed like a fun thread to make and debate. I knew everyone was gonna pick Batman.)

We all know bunshin feints will 100% accurate. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 06:01 PM
We all know bunshin feints will 100% accurate. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Batman is a badass character but guess what he is the king of plot.http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Quite.gif

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 06:12 PM
proof Please:ugeek:
Proof of Konahamuru winning please.

Batman can dodge bullets. He has a car. He has gadgets.

What does Konahamuru have?

321zigzag3
11-18-2010, 06:27 PM

90% of bullet time so called, are aimdodging. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Sticky Grenade, GG.

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 06:28 PM

The car is considered prep which he doesn't have. Konahamuru has a rasengan which in fact trump everything Batman has it would blow up batman car. A bunshin feint can easily fool Batman which has happened on many of an occasion. Again I call the Villains Poison Ivy and Clayman to the stand. Both who used clones of a sort and fooled Batman.

Leafy
11-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Batman has better fighting skills and is stronger, plus with all of his equipment and armor, he stomps Konohamaru.

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Batman has better fighting skills and is stronger, plus with all of his equipment and armor, he stomps Konohamaru.

All gets destroyed by a Rasengan.

[Shikamaru]
11-18-2010, 07:43 PM
All gets destroyed by a Rasengan.
Which is why he won't get into melee range.

Hence gas, exploding stickies, and guns.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 07:45 PM
The car is considered prep which he doesn't have. Konahamuru has a rasengan which in fact trump everything Batman has it would blow up batman car. A bunshin feint can easily fool Batman which has happened on many of an occasion. Again I call the Villains Poison Ivy and Clayman to the stand. Both who used clones of a sort and fooled Batman.

Car actually can be called with a click of a remote button. It has explosive gels, missiles, et cetera. Also knocked Bane into a river/ocean coast. Batman also have a jet.

Lmao at a Rasengan destroying a car, especially Batman's.

Plot Beacon. And you do realize Batman is the dude who's referred to as one of the top in smarts in DC, correct?

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
Car actually can be called with a click of a remote button. It has explosive gels, missiles, et cetera. Also knocked Bane into a river/ocean coast. Batman also have a jet.

Lmao at a Rasengan destroying a car, especially Batman's.

Plot Beacon. And you do realize Batman is the dude who's referred to as one of the top in smarts in DC, correct?

Again Batman would be dead before all that. Konahamuru is a ninja he doges. Also again Batman has fell for the old clone trick already on multiple occasions.

Konahamuru is a shinobi he will be equiped with flash bombs and paper bombs. Which are way faster than most of Batman equipment.

Correct but hasn't Bane. Joker, Mr freeze etc all brought him to his knees. Yet he wins because they decide to talk to him. That is plot beleive it or not.

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Correct but hasn't Bane. Joker, Mr freeze etc all brought him to his knees. Yet he wins because they decide to talk to him. That is plot beleive it or not.
are you talking about dcau batman?

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 08:13 PM
And how in the world does Kono evade a car that travels over a hundred miles an hour? And I've love to see him dodge homing missiles, or a hypersonic/supersonic jet.

It seems you haven't read my post thoroughly enough. So please go back and read it again, because those moments were mere plot beacons, in an attempt to create a measible story. Batman meanwhile had outsmarted immortal tyrants, created satellites, devised plans to take down people like Superman and the Green Lantern(one whom joined the Justice League) in case they went rogue, etc.

Lmao. Batman has explosive gel, gas bombs, a grappling hook gun, radio trackers, et cetera. Not to mention that he also too possesses modern flashbangs bombs, which are much more advanced then the ones shown in Naruto.

'Hasn't' Bane? Um yeah, it was. Joker is a homicidal maniac. Hell, if he was the villain of Naruto, Naruto wouldn't be living by now. Mr Freeze meanwhile is much, much stronger than Konohamaru. And the only reason he became a villain was due to revenge, so he only needing some consolation.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 08:14 PM
are you talking about dcau batman?

I believe he is.

Devil's Lawyer
11-18-2010, 08:26 PM
*Runs away from thread*

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:30 PM
Kono's rasengan is pretty weak in comparison.
Some of Batman's armor could probably tank it with ease.

He's taken blows from Bane and Solomon Grundy.

Poison gas, building busting exploding batarangs, hidden weapons all spell trouble for Kono.

Rasengan feint won't work when he realizes he's just attacked a hologram and the real Batman is really behind him breaking his neck.

Frost ninja
11-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Kono's rasengan is pretty weak in comparison.
Some of Batman's armor could probably tank it with ease.

He's taken blows from Bane and Solomon Grundy.

Poison gas, building busting exploding batarangs, hidden weapons all spell trouble for Kono.

Rasengan feint won't work when he realizes he's just attacked a hologram and the real Batman is really behind him breaking his neck.

Jw, anyone know kono's ground speed?
Also its a simple keep-away. If batman can, he wins hands down.
Up close, idk if the rasengan is all that weak. You have to remember that chakra-infused attacks are pretty powerful, and in the other universes chakra based attacks provide more of a punch...

Example being tanking blunt-damage attacks isn't as easy to tank as something like rasengan that is more twist-and-blast than direct contact.
Then again maybe I'm wrong.

I'm thinking more on the lines of speed for the win though.

Akatsuki X
11-20-2010, 03:50 PM
He has never shown any significant speed feats.
I would only put him around faster-than-the-eye-can-see.

Meaning that I don't think we would outspeed Batman by that much.

His rasengan was unable to kill the weakest path of Pain in a sneak attack.

It's not very powerful.

Frost ninja
11-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Ah ok then. I guess that means batman wouldn't have much trouble keeping away then. Runs, sets traps, poison gas, explosions.