PDA

View Full Version : Sawarabi no mai >/< A's lightning armor ( Agree or Disagree ? )

THE X UCHIHA
11-17-2010, 07:15 AM
ST : 50
Weather : Fine.

Full Prep and knowledge.

Sawarabi no mai is a ninjutsu of Kimimaro , it literally means The dance of the seedling fern.

can this jutsu stop the Raikage ???

321zigzag3
11-17-2010, 07:18 AM
Explain how it will stop Raikage?

NBT
11-17-2010, 07:25 AM
ST : 50
Weather : Fine.

Full Prep and knowledge.

Sawarabi no mai is a ninjutsu of Kimimaro , it literally means The dance of the seedling fern.

Can this jutsu stop the Raikage ???
fixed.

If it turns out that he can break steel,then Kimmimaro gets annihilated.If not,Kimmimaro just might live.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Didn't Raikage cut through a Susano'o rib? Which should roughly be on par with one of Kimimaros bones.

Sasukes chidori spear managed to pierce through Raikages armour. Not sure, obviously Raikage would blitz the crap outta Kimimaro before he got to use this jutsu, but whether or not it could penetrate his sheilds are unknown. The bones could break through Gaaras sand relatively easily. But, I doubt they're on par with Chidori Spear, perhaps they could cause minimal damage - but certainly not kill him.

Nyruss
11-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Sasukes chidori spear managed to pierce through Raikages armour

Only barely, and that despite a full force strike.

Lady Tsunade
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM
But yet still did so.

THE X UCHIHA
11-25-2010, 06:38 AM
Explain how it will stop Raikage?

I didn't say , it could. I said << Can this jutsu stop the Raikage ??? >>>

Kuromaki
11-25-2010, 10:33 AM
The Raikage deflected a slash from Sasuke's Chidori Sword and was barely pierced by a Chidori. I say no.

THE X UCHIHA
11-25-2010, 11:09 AM
ok.

just answer ma question Kuro.

we both know that Sawarabi no mai is a jutsu for all ranges.
do you think A is gonna interpenetrate all these stiff bones ??

the problem is also one of quantity ( number ) not of power only , the number of bones will do the job + its stiffness.

as Naruto did when he protected himself from being pushed away by ST , he gathered his clones in front of him !

Kuromaki
11-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Sasuke's Chidori was able to pierce Gaara's sand shield, while Kimimaro's bones couldn't. A Chidori from Taka Sasuke however, was barely able to pierce Raiton Armor, and this was a full on strike. If A focuses some chakra beneath him, he can survive the bones. But I'll admit that they should be able to cause some damage due to the sheer number of them.