PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Videl (DBZ) vs Sakura

Ur Mom
11-16-2010, 12:02 PM
Videl from DBZ vs Sakura
O.o I've got to say that's hard, I usually prefer DBZ in most fights, but Sakura eventually wins because she can heal herself if anything happens

Nyruss
11-16-2010, 12:05 PM
In what way is Videl superhuman? She's a good fighter and she can fly, but she's never shown anything to my memory to suggest she's beyond peak human.

Bacon
11-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I forget, does Videl ever develop the power to spam those energy thingies?

Ur Mom
11-16-2010, 12:11 PM
I forget, does Videl ever develop the power to spam those energy thingies?
Spam, no, quickly give out, yes
She can also do a decent energy blast

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-16-2010, 12:15 PM
Spam, no, quickly give out, yes
She can also do a decent energy blast

when did videl do a blast? never that i remember. sakura stomps this

videl=peak human

sakura=destroying ground, trees, etc. powermoves, above peak human, healing

Bacon
11-16-2010, 12:17 PM
Depending on who is right,this could go either way.

Energy attacks with videls speed should take sakura down.

Without them, Sakura wins with her medical ninjutsu.

Anru
11-16-2010, 12:22 PM
where did you watch that I couldn't find it on youtbe

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-16-2010, 12:38 PM
sakura stomps this. videl stops meh-criminals with achievable human speed and strength. th fact that she flies is separate. sakura makes craters in the ground and fights above human ninja. sakuras just better in this case.

average human= 10 power
videl=100 power
sakura=1000 power

sakuras a world above videl. now show me videl stomping a villian besides some bank robber or saving a dinosaur and ill change my mind

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 12:39 PM
sakura wins, videls only advantage is she can fly, she is peak human at best

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 12:39 PM
sakura stomps this. videl stops meh-criminals with achievable human speed and strength. th fact that she flies is separate. sakura makes craters in the ground and fights above human ninja. sakuras just better in this case.

average human= 10 power
videl=100 power
sakura=1000 power

sakuras a world above videl. now show me videl stomping a villian besides some bank robber or saving a dinosaur and ill change my mind
i hope you arent talking dragonball power because you would be horribly wrong

Bacon
11-16-2010, 12:41 PM

average human= 10 power
videl=100 power
sakura=1000 power

Flying puts Videl out of sakura's reach. She can attack her from the air with knives,rocks, etc.

Vivi
11-16-2010, 12:41 PM

average human= 10 power
videl=100 power
sakura=1000 power

The only thing she really showed was fighting Spopovich.

I don't think that's any worthwhile compared to Sakura.

Only thing helping Videl is her Ability to Fly but that's just my take on this.

ChaosInuYasha
11-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Wow seriously? You guys are clearly underestimating Videl and DBZ humans as a whole. Yeah sure Videl cant use energy attacks or go SSJ or what have you but she's alot stronger than you think. Her battle against Spopovich proves that. He had a Majin powerup which would put him above a good chunk of Naruto characters and Videl went toe to toe with him and even KILLED HIM (should the Majin power not be in affect anyway). So she has a better chance of winning than most of you guys seem to think. Even if Sakura WOULD win she'd in no way 'stomp'.

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 08:28 PM
Wow seriously? You guys are clearly underestimating Videl and DBZ humans as a whole. Yeah sure Videl cant use energy attacks or go SSJ or what have you but she's alot stronger than you think. Her battle against Spopovich proves that. He had a Majin powerup which would put him above a good chunk of Naruto characters and Videl went toe to toe with him and even KILLED HIM (should the Majin power not be in affect anyway). So she has a better chance of winning than most of you guys seem to think. Even if Sakura WOULD win she'd in no way 'stomp'.
major hype, i would give majin spopovich and yamu a power level around 15-20, and before you say they held a ssj2 gohan, remember he was paralyzed by shin, or kibito, i dont remember which one

ChaosInuYasha
11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
major hype, i would give majin spopovich and yamu a power level around 15-20, and before you say they held a ssj2 gohan, remember he was paralyzed by shin, or kibito, i dont remember which one

He was? I know he was told to keep the power down so Hercule could keep his claim to fame but I don't remember Supreme Kai or Kibito purposefully harming him. Anyway the Majin powerup is not something you can ignore. That put Spopovich on a bit of a higher plane than your average human and shinobi. And again DBZ humans are sturdier than Naruto Humans. So that also gives Videl abit of an edge.

cnorwood
11-18-2010, 08:48 PM
He was? I know he was told to keep the power down so Hercule could keep his claim to fame but I don't remember Supreme Kai or Kibito purposefully harming him. Anyway the Majin powerup is not something you can ignore. That put Spopovich on a bit of a higher plane than your average human and shinobi. And again DBZ humans are sturdier than Naruto Humans. So that also gives Videl abit of an edge.
gohan went ssj2 for kibito because piccolo told him to, but shin paralized him so they could take his energy back to babadi, and they could follow them. but 15-20 would be considered super human in dragonball, remember goku started off with a powerlevel of 10, and he was tanking bullets and choppin up trees

ChaosInuYasha
11-20-2010, 06:19 AM
gohan went ssj2 for kibito because piccolo told him to, but shin paralized him so they could take his energy back to babadi, and they could follow them. but 15-20 would be considered super human in dragonball, remember goku started off with a powerlevel of 10, and he was tanking bullets and choppin up trees

Well lets say Videl is around Kid Goku's level. Just theoretically. If she can dodge bullets wouldn't that automatically make her abit too fast for Sakura to handle? I mean Sakura, like Tsunade, isn't known for speedy attacks but heavy hitting attacks. So wouldn't Videl have a tad bit of an edge then?

cnorwood
11-20-2010, 11:21 AM
Well lets say Videl is around Kid Goku's level. Just theoretically. If she can dodge bullets wouldn't that automatically make her abit too fast for Sakura to handle? I mean Sakura, like Tsunade, isn't known for speedy attacks but heavy hitting attacks. So wouldn't Videl have a tad bit of an edge then?
videl is around kid goku at ch1 of dragonball, and no that one wouldnt be able to dodge bullets, if he knew what a gun was he could only aim dodge like videl, videl is no where near post 21st budokai goku