PDA

View Full Version : Narutoverse vs Bleachverse

Ur Mom
11-16-2010, 10:44 AM
Clean and simple, no restraints, go

Bacon
11-16-2010, 10:48 AM
Energy equalization: The majority of the naruto verse die except the jinchuruki,biju, and maybe strong like madara or danzo. However, that hax ulquiorra and ichigo will most likely slaughter everyone when they start to barrage villages with getsugatensho/spear thingys causally.

Nyruss
11-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Kurotsuchi-sama solos.

Bacon
11-16-2010, 11:39 AM
Against the biju too?

tyrell4life194
11-16-2010, 12:32 PM
Kurotsuchi-sama solos.
How about the Biju?

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 06:31 PM
madara solo's, end

Pool
11-16-2010, 06:35 PM
Really? Bleachverse Stomps, no doubt. I'm 99.9% sure this topic has been made already...

Bacon
11-16-2010, 06:37 PM
Battleground rules has Energy equalized.

Please elaborate how an immortal demon dies?(Biju)

Shikamaru Nara
11-16-2010, 06:37 PM
madara solo's, end

With feats of 5 second intangibility and a kick, I doubt the foundation of your debate.

I kindly ask you to lurk moar. Madara gets shanked before he can activate his phony intangibility.

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 06:41 PM
wrong, if madara activates izanagi then he won't get shanked at all ^-^

Shikamaru Nara
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Wrong. Even if your absurd claim made half sense, how does he kill everone?

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 06:59 PM
after using izanagi madara can just grab yoshimori and kill him like that, or warp yoshimori to MADARA'S dimmension

lolohwd
11-16-2010, 07:01 PM
impossible with shinkai madara couldt be within about 5 feet of yoshi at all

and if he tries to warp yoshi
yoshi has all powerfull control over his dimmension so no warping here

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 07:02 PM
orly? even so madara in the latest chapter madara has the rennigan. he can use bansho ten'nin to grab yoshimori and stab him before yoshi can do anything.

Nyruss
11-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Who the hell is Yoshimori? I've never seen any Bleach character with that name...

Also, Madara dies before he can activate any sort of jutsu, Rinnegan or Sharingan based.

Against the biju too?

How about the Biju?

The Biju are so much fodder compared to the infinite amounts of win that is Kurotsuchi-sama. They become just another specimen in his lab. http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/112hqmv.png

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 08:22 PM
wait this is naruto vs bleach! why are we talking about a kekkaishi character?? >:O

Akatsuki X
11-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Aizen solo's
Ichigo solo's
Urahara possibly solo's
Ulquiorra possibly solo's

At this point bleachverse is wayyyy ahead of Naruto.

Narutoverse only has hype on it's side with Rikodou's supposed-ed moon feat.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-17-2010, 11:19 PM
Aizen solos.
Kisuke solos.
Ulquiorra solos.
Baraggan solos.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 07:23 PM
naruto solo's (kyyubi)

Sasuke automatically solo's

Madara solo's

heck even danzo could waste a million bleach characters without even trying

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Naruto, Sasuke, Madara and Danzo all get killed by any Captain worth two beans before they can do anything. The top tiers aren't even needed.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 07:29 PM
How would Ichigo beat everyone by himself?
He cleaved a hill in one slice. And tanked a nuke with his arm.

orly? even so madara in the latest chapter madara has the rennigan. he can use bansho ten'nin to grab yoshimori and stab him before yoshi can do anything.
That is only hype. Considering that Madara likely has no experience using a Rinnegan, then he wouldn't know such a technique.

Look below.
after using izanagi madara can just grab yoshimori and kill him like that, or warp yoshimori to MADARA'S dimmension
Izanagi only his one eye. That equals thirty seconds of time, and not nearly enough time for him to even kill anyone notable.

Who in the world is Yoshimori? And you do realize that Madara will have trouble following people like Kurotsuchi, seeing as that he barely reacted to the Raikage, whom is near the same speed. Meanwhile, hypersonic speedsters like Aizen and Toshirou exist, and will continually speedblitz him until the timespan for Izanagi runs out.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
"before they could do anything", is that really all you have to prove their skill to kill that quick?

list all 4 of those captains abilities

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:32 PM
Tosen says Cry, Suzumushi. GG Narutoverse.

HachibiXSenpai
He cleaved a hill in one slice. And tanked a nuke with his arm.

That is only hype. Considering that Madara likely has no experience using a Rinnegan, then he wouldn't know such a technique.

Look below.

Izanagi only his one eye. That equals thirty seconds of time, and not nearly enough time for him to even kill anyone notable.

Who in the world is Yoshimori? And you do realize that Madara will have trouble following people like Kurotsuchi, seeing as that he barely reacted to the Raikage, whom is near the same speed. Meanwhile, hypersonic speedsters like Aizen and Toshirou exist, and will continually speedblitz him until the timespan for Izanagi runs out.

ignore yoshimori.

then explain danzo? he can still use izanagi multiple times AND use a strong sealing techique against his oponent.

Phoenix Wright
100,000 Zetsu clones, so one touches Ichigo and they gotta fight against 100,000 of Ichigo, how are they going to do that. Out of 100,000 it's odd that not one would be able to, at least touch some people from Bleachverse. Then Madara can't be hurt, Rikudou Sennin solos if you want to include him, and there's all of the bijuu who are there, I dunno how they're gonna do against them, the menacing ball that Kyuubi unleashed which was easily ten times the size of Kyuubi himself, plus Soul Suck, the fact that Edo Tensei zombies can't be killed, even if Kabuto dies, I don't even know how they'd kill them, they have to seal their souls. Madara can just warp people into his dimension anyway so that Bleachverse can't get to them so it's a stalemate and Narutoverse can never lose. A bunch of crap can happen here, I'm not even talking about the half of it. Nagato can repel and absorb anything, same with Madara with his rinnegan, Kakuzu has five lives, not to mention genjutsu which Bleachverse knows nothing about and would die pretty fast against. I don't like talking about "Lol speedblitz" so if you're not gonna put that aside and say "this person solos because he's high hypersonic lol" or some crap then I won't even bother.

Like I said a bunch of crap can happen, Bleach would eventually take the loss as of now on this one.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Tosen says Cry, Suzumushi. GG Narutoverse.

Itachi smacks tosen's sword away, uses tsukoyomi on him, the end.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:34 PM
Itachi won't be smacking diddly if he's dead.

100,000 Zetsu clones, so one touches Ichigo and they gotta fight against 100,000 of Ichigo, how are they going to do that.

You act as if Zetsu clones can compare to the original.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 07:35 PM
How would Ichigo beat everyone by himself?

ignore yoshimori.

then explain danzo? he can still use izanagi multiple times AND use a strong sealing techique against his oponent.
Danzo gets speedblitzed as well. Or Tousen just activates his dome and traps Danzo in there for a good ten minutes, and then eventually stabs him.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Edo Tensei requires prep to use, and there are very very few people that can be revived that can pose a threat to any Bleach character worth diddly, and if they are being constantly chopped the pieces it doesn't matter if they can't be permanently killed, because they'll be too busy regenerating to do anything significant.

There's nothing to indicate that Zetsu clones are remotely comparable to the person being cloned.

Rikudo Sennin gets speedblitzed.

Madara gets speedblitzed. Even if he does manage to get Izanagi off, he gets speedblitzed again and again until Izanagi wears off.

Nagato gets speedblitzed.

Kakuzu may have five hearts, but if you chop him into little pieces he'll be just as dead as if he had one.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Edo Tensei requires prep to use, and there are very very few people that can be revived that can pose a threat to any Bleach character worth diddly, and if they are being constantly chopped the pieces it doesn't matter if they can't be permanently killed, because they'll be too busy regenerating to do anything significant.

There's nothing to indicate that Zetsu clones are remotely comparable to the person being cloned.

Orochimaru works in some underground lab to use edo tensei, he brings back Riduko, the kage,and Tobi. Form here, he melds with the earth and lets the zombies do the work. They can't be killed while the bleach dudes spam their little attacks. Eventually they will get tired and the zombies will strike. Tee hee.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
Orochimaru works in some underground lab to use edo tensei,
Unless otherwise specified, all characters start in the same place, which is to say, not in an underground lab. So Oro gets speedblitzed along with everyone else.

he brings back Riduko, the kage,and Tobi. Only one of whom poses any sort of threat and gets chopped to bits repeatedly, too busy regenerating to do anything significant.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 07:44 PM
exactly! ^

Edit: i was agreeing to a different post Dudemeister

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:46 PM
I'm glad you agree with me HachibiXSenpai.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 07:47 PM
100,000 Zetsu clones, so one touches Ichigo and they gotta fight against 100,000 of Ichigo, how are they going to do that. Out of 100,000 it's odd that not one would be able to, at least touch some people from Bleachverse. Then Madara can't be hurt, Rikudou Sennin solos if you want to include him, and there's all of the bijuu who are there, I dunno how they're gonna do against them, the menacing ball that Kyuubi unleashed which was easily ten times the size of Kyuubi himself, plus Soul Suck, the fact that Edo Tensei zombies can't be killed, even if Kabuto dies, I don't even know how they'd kill them, they have to seal their souls. Madara can just warp people into his dimension anyway so that Bleachverse can't get to them so it's a stalemate and Narutoverse can never lose. A bunch of crap can happen here, I'm not even talking about the half of it. Nagato can repel and absorb anything, same with Madara with his rinnegan, Kakuzu has five lives, not to mention genjutsu which Bleachverse knows nothing about and would die pretty fast against. I don't like talking about "Lol speedblitz" so if you're not gonna put that aside and say "this person solos because he's high hypersonic lol" or some crap then I won't even bother.

Like I said a bunch of crap can happen, Bleach would eventually take the loss as of now on this one.

How in the world can 100,000 Zetsus compare to 100,000 Ichigos?

Actually he can. He has to turn tangible when he attacks or warp something away, IIRC.

Happened in mentality.

Soul Suck only has one try. After that, the user is killed along.

That's if he can.

He has a chakra limit, seeing as that he dided from it.

Five lives won't help you much against a hill-cleaving slice.

There are only two people worth in Genjutsu. Itachi and Sasuke, and both can only go one target at a time, and while they're busy doing that, Aizen Cero the face. Also, spamming Tsuyokomi can blind Itachi.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 07:48 PM
Unless otherwise specified, all characters start in the same place, which is to say, not in an underground lab. So Oro gets speedblitzed along with everyone else.

Only one of whom poses any sort of threat and gets chopped to bits repeatedly, too busy regenerating to do anything singificant.
/doesn't agree with the anaylisis of Edo tensei

That said, I was arguing under the assumption that such things could happen if they were brought to the table. No prep makes this a stomp for most of the naruto verse.

I still say the Eternal Biju pose a threat,but that's about it. Equalization of energy only goes so far.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:50 PM
/doesn't agree with the anaylisis of Edo tensei In what way?

I still say the Eternal Biju pose a threat,but that's about it. Equalization of energy only goes so far.
Support the claim that the Biju are eternal.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 07:56 PM

Actually he can. He has to turn tangible when he attacks or warp something away, IIRC.

Happened in mentality.

That's if he can.

There are only two people worth in Genjutsu. Itachi and Sasuke, and both can only go one target at a time, and while they're busy doing that, Aizen Cero the face. Also, spamming Tsuyokomi can blind Itachi.

are you for real? if a clone gets touched by ANY openent like for example aizen then the openent would immediatly die while the copy can revive itself instantly. its pretty much a fact that the bleach characters will surley lose fast if they battled 100000 zetsu clones.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 07:58 PM
if a clone gets touched by ANY openent like for example aizen then the openent would immediatly die while the copy can revive itself instantly

Support this claim.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Burden of Proof. Chapter and page, or it's irrelevant.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 08:01 PM
i just did, madara even said so himself that the zetsu clones can match the opponents strenth and abilitites. thus killing the opponent with the upper hand

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Burden of Proof. Chapter and page, or it's irrelevant.

i'm not allowed to post links about naruto stuff >.>

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 08:04 PM
i just did, madara even said so himself that the zetsu clones can match the opponents strenth and abilitites. thus killing the opponent with the upper hand

That's not proof. Provide the chapter and page numbers.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 08:04 PM
i'm not allowed to post links about naruto stuff >.>
Simply tell me the chapter and page. You don't have to directly link it to me.

And by the way, your point is invalid. Why? Zetsu copied Kisame and was a Kisame Copycat in the Killer Bee battle, yet Kisame survived long enough to infiltrate the Cloud. That clearly shows that the person who was copied doesn't die automatically.

i just did
No, you didn't.

HachibiXSenpai
11-18-2010, 08:30 PM
chapter 512

read my other posts and see if you can read them correctly this time

Phoenix Wright
11-18-2010, 08:33 PM
Itachi won't be smacking diddly if he's dead.

You act as if Zetsu clones can compare to the original.
Maybe not 100% copies, but 100,000 Ichigo clones definitely>>>>>>>>>>>the original, and then some. Meaning a lot of "some," it's not like 1 real Ichigo can stack up to 10 of the clones and maybe that's a little much, let alone the full 100,000.
Is that what I said? No. You know what Zetsu clones can do, right?
So he doesn't. Done.
Happened in mentality.
You know I'm not gonna read through my post, especially since it's on a different page, you're gonna have to elaborate.
When was that said? And there are plenty of other methods of soul suck, not just Gedo Mazo.
That's if he can.
Again, tell me what you're responding to.
Above.
No, but I was just listing some things. I just as easily could have listed something else.
Okay, and Susano'o, Susano'o arrows, Totsuka, Tsukuyomi is useful against others, one at a time isn't a big deal unless you're thinking about thousands of fodder, they can easily take out a bunch of people with stuff like shackling stakes with no side effects, when did any of main Bleach characters have any mind resistance?
And Kisame, with GSM that absorbs practically anything that comes into contact with it, any energy gets absorbed and powers it too, he makes a large one to cover the battlefield rendering a bunch of Bleach characters useless, then there's water dome too, etc.

I think that's all, I was forgetting something but whatever.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 08:38 PM
In what way?

Support the claim that the Biju are eternal.
You seal away what you can not kill. Naruto standards,no Biju has ever died.

Supported.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 08:45 PM
chapter 512

All that does is support the number. In no way does it remotely suggest the Zetsus are capable of what you claim they are.

Maybe not 100% copies, but 100,000 Ichigo clones definitely>>>>>>>>>>>the original, and then some. Meaning a lot of "some," it's not like 1 real Ichigo can stack up to 10 of the clones and maybe that's a little much, let alone the full 100,000.

A: Support this claim.
B: Who says Ichigo needs to fight them alone?

When was that said? And there are plenty of other methods of soul suck, not just Gedo Mazo.

There's like 2 other methods, of which they both require extremely close quarters and the ability to survive being chopped to pieces by anyone else in the vicinity.

And Kisame, with GSM that absorbs practically anything that comes into contact with it, any energy gets absorbed and powers it too, he makes a large one to cover the battlefield rendering a bunch of Bleach characters useless, then there's water dome too, etc.

Because it's not like every one of his opponents have big metal sticks that they can use to poke him with repeatedly. Hitsugaya turns the water dome into Kisame's coffin/Yamamoto boils Kisame alive, thusly killing him.

You seal away what you can not kill. Naruto standards,no Biju has ever died.

Supported.

You also seal away a powerful weapon you can not otherwise control instead of killing because killing it would deprive of you of a powerful weapon that your opponent also has.

At best, the only immortality they possess is increased longevity.

Also, I'm at least 60% certain that it was mentioned that killing a host will kill the Bijuu as well, but I'd have to look for it and bugger that.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
All that does is support the number. In no way does it remotely suggest the Zetsus are capable of what you claim they are.

Because it's not like every one of his opponents have big metal sticks that they can use to poke him with repeatedly.

You also seal away a powerful weapon you can not otherwise control instead of killing because killing it would deprive of you of a powerful weapon that your opponent also has.

Biju are not weapons that can be made,thus Riduko or whoever dealed with it, should have killed it. Biju cannot be reproduce, they do not tire out,and they suffer no consequences when they switch hosts. Thus their mortality is called into question.

Point taken. I have inserted my 2 cents.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-18-2010, 08:54 PM
From your wording, it heavily suggested that 100,000 Zetsus could stand up to 100,000 Ichigos.

Then how can he seal away anything? Or defend himself?

You talked about Kyuubi making a giant Chakra Menace Cannon, one larger than KN6 or whatever.

If I recall correctly, there are only two. The first one, Death Reaper Seal, automatically kills the user. Gedou Mazou meanwhile turns Nagato crippled.

You claimed that Nagato could absorb and repel anything and keep on doing it.

Then please find me something that can compare to a sword barrage from Ichigo.

That's rather ridiculous to suggest that while Itachi and Sasuke use Genjutsu on one person, the others just stand by and watch. Don't put words in my mouth, I never stated they had mind resistance, although I'd believe those with Zanpuktous or dual souls would certainly help in Genjutsu attacks. I'd just say chances of the Naruto side winning with Genjutsu as a main factor is low.

The only dangerous factor to Itachi is his Susano'o and Blade of Totsuka, and with it even on, he won't be able to defeat Bleach, seeing as that he has a time limit. Of course, that's assuming he somehow manages it without being decapitated by a sword sweep that has a hill-wide range.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Biju are not weapons that can be made,
And? That doesn't change the fact that they exist.

Thus Riduko or whoever dealed with it, should have killed it.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Didn't. That don't make them immortal.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
And? That doesn't change the fact that they exist.
You speak of them as weapons, first thing that comes to my mind are nuclear arms. I work with what you give me; they all could have been killed to avoid any future mishaps.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Didn't. That don't make them immortal.
As I said, my 2 cents is inferring that they are immortal.
You say they live a freakishly long time.
Nuff said.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 09:11 PM
You speak of them as weapons, first thing that comes to my mind are nuclear arms. I work with what you give me; they all could have been killed to avoid any future mishaps.

Could, shoulda, woulda. Weren't. That don't make them immortal.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 09:14 PM
It doesn't make their life spans finite either.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 09:17 PM
But unless there is proof to support their lifespans being infinite, their lifespans are finite.

Bacon
11-18-2010, 09:21 PM
What goes around comes around Dudemister: unless there is proof that a demon can die in the Naruto verse,their mortality can boundless.

Nyruss
11-18-2010, 09:42 PM
Nice try, but no. No Limits Fallacy and Burden of Proof. Don't keep trying. Down that path madness lies.

Phoenix Wright
11-19-2010, 10:29 AM

Are you serious? Zetsu clones who can copy whoever they're copying down to their chakra/energy, they're only a bit weaker, they can't fight prolonged battles but they can sure do well in a fight, of course Ichigo doesn't have to fight them alone but 100,000 Ichigo's, who are a bit weaker than Ichigo himself, yeah I can't support how much weaker but in no way will Ichigo(or others helping for that matter) be able to kill 100,000 Ichigo, no matter how strong they are (but I don't mean that as a "what if they're as strong as Konohamaru" way).

There's like 2 other methods, of which they both require extremely close quarters and the ability to survive being chopped to pieces by anyone else in the vicinity.

Yeah I know, but I was just listing stuff. Anyway what I did think I mentioned is the menacing ball ten times the size of Kyuubi or near there, we never got to see its true destructive power anyway, but one that was only about 6 inches to a foot in size we saw the power of and it came from KN6, we saw Hachibi's MB too. Comparing the size of KN6's to Kyuubi's... http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Because it's not like every one of his opponents have big metal sticks that they can use to poke him with repeatedly. Hitsugaya turns the water dome into Kisame's coffin/Yamamoto boils Kisame alive, thusly killing him.

Touche. But again, just listing some things, other things do better than others, like, huge menacing ball or 100,000 Zetsu Clones.

Also, I'm at least 60% certain that it was mentioned that killing a host will kill the Bijuu as well, but I'd have to look for it and bugger that.
That's your guys' debate. But it's interesting. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

From your wording, it heavily suggested that 100,000 Zetsus could stand up to 100,000 Ichigos.
Are there 100,000 Ichigo in Bleachverse? No.
Zetsu clones transform into 100,000 exact clones of Ichigo, tell me how they deal with that.
Then how can he seal away anything? Or defend himself?
He doesn't have to when he's intangible, they can't hurt him.
Or, he goes into his box dimension and sits there, match over, it's a stalemate.
You talked about Kyuubi making a giant Chakra Menace Cannon, one larger than KN6 or whatever.
And now you don't say your response to that? Ah well. But no, I suggest you learn to read, it was ten times bigger than the complete, nine tails. Did you even see that thing? And you saw what the tiny Menacing Ball KN6 released could do, right?
If I recall correctly, there are only two. The first one, Death Reaper Seal, automatically kills the user. Gedou Mazou meanwhile turns Nagato crippled.
Well the Shinigami works too, but Human path is one, and Gedo Mazo is another, I was just listing stuff like I said a bunch, I exaggerated on purpose there http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

But how are you debating for Gedo Mazo, it can easily seal a bunch of Bleach characters and get rid of them.
You claimed that Nagato could absorb and repel anything and keep on doing it.
He can, no Pain paths ever showed strain using their respective abilities, any energy attack that comes along he absorbs, he repels any other physical attacks. He can use Bansho Tenin to pull someone close, and chakra rod to the brain. Besides, you haven't countered the Zombies, they cannot be hurt, at all, you can't physically hurt them, they'll keep coming back, you have to seal them, which Bleach can't do.
Then please find me something that can compare to a sword barrage from Ichigo.
100,000 Zetsu clones using Getsuga Tenshou simultaneously, or a menacing ball 10 times the size of a boss summon.
That's rather ridiculous to suggest that while Itachi and Sasuke use Genjutsu on one person, the others just stand by and watch. Don't put words in my mouth, I never stated they had mind resistance, although I'd believe those with Zanpuktous or dual souls would certainly help in Genjutsu attacks. I'd just say chances of the Naruto side winning with Genjutsu as a main factor is low.
Tsukuyomi hardly takes time, no duh they're gonna do something but Itachi can control the time of his genjutsu, he can easily spam Tsukuyomi and keep moving on. Genjutsu easily removes some Bleach characters who aren't fodder from the fray. Just because attacks don't hit multiple opponents doesn't mean they suck, if an MC gets hit with Tsukuyomi, they're finished, even you said "Lololol dont u put words in my mouth, i didnt say they had mind resistance" so they don't, they die.
The only dangerous factor to Itachi is his Susano'o and Blade of Totsuka, and with it even on, he won't be able to defeat Bleach, seeing as that he has a time limit. Of course, that's assuming he somehow manages it without being decapitated by a sword sweep that has a hill-wide range.
I don't see how when Susano'o can protect against most of things Bleach throws out, it can take a lot, it's not LOLOLINVINCIBLE but it can do quite a good job. Since it's the whole Bleachverse at once, Totsuka's speed isn't even a factor here, it easily slashes through many people at once killing them, and Susano'o arrows can pile through a bunch of enemies killing them, Amaterasu easily spreads among the large numbers of Bleachverse, Genjutsu isn't all MS is good for.
10char

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 10:48 AM
When you put your answer inside the quotes I have to copy your answers by hand instead of just directly quoting it. It's annoying. >=(

Are you serious? Zetsu clones who can copy whoever they're copying down to their chakra/energy, they're only a bit weaker, they can't fight prolonged battles but they can sure do well in a fight,

Support this claim.

but in no way will Ichigo(or others helping for that matter) be able to kill 100,000 Ichigo, no matter how strong they are (but I don't mean that as a "what if they're as strong as Konohamaru" way).

See previous.

the menacing ball ten times the size of Kyuubi or near there, we never got to see its true destructive power anyway, but one that was only about 6 inches to a foot in size we saw the power of and it came from KN6, we saw Hachibi's MB too. Comparing the size of KN6's to Kyuubi's...

Naruto and Bee get sliced to pieces before they go full Bijuu.

He can, no Pain paths ever showed strain using their respective abilities, any energy attack that comes along he absorbs, he repels any other physical attacks.

No Limits Fallacy. Until you can prove that Pain's ability to absorb and redirect is infinite, only the displayed highest feat can be used as an upper limit.

He can use Bansho Tenin to pull someone close, and chakra rod to the brainWhile they're being pulled in they spam Kido, destroy and/or immobilizing Pain, preventing him from doing anything.

Besides, you haven't countered the Zombies, they cannot be hurt, at all, you can't physically hurt them, they'll keep coming back, you have to seal them, which Bleach can't do.

Bakudo will keep them in check, and there's always the option of chopping them into tiny pieces repeatedly, so that they are too busy regenerating to do anything. There's also the problem of Kabuto and Orochimaru getting killed before they can use a large number of Edo Tenseis.

Tsukuyomi hardly takes time, no duh they're gonna do something but Itachi can control the time of his genjutsu, he can easily spam Tsukuyomi and keep moving on.

Itachi and Sasuke get sliced to pieces before they can use any genjutsu.

I don't see how when Susano'o can protect against most of things Bleach throws out, it can take a lot, it's not LOLOLINVINCIBLE but it can do quite a good job.

Itachi's maybe. And even that, only from the front. But not from the back or from above, and Sasuke's Susanoo lacks the OMGZORZBLOCKANYTHING shield. Komamura steps on them with his bankai. Squish.

Yori
11-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Aizen. Enough said.

Nyruss
11-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Wonderweiss >>>>> Amaterasu

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-19-2010, 04:51 PM
To Wright:

Can all hundred thousand Zetsus touch Ichigo? No.

BG Standards describe that all characters are bloodlusted. Madara will be in for the kill, and to that, he'd have to turn tangible. GG.

It looks like you didn't read my post thoroughly enough, unlike I myself. I said that such Chakra Cannon occurred in the mental world, not reality.

Human Path requires contact.

Deva Pain. There also is the dilly dally fact that Nagato died from chakra loss. I already did countered it. It leaves Nagato weaker than usual, and from what I've seen, Gedou Mazou's speed is nowhere near impressive enough to catch any notable Bleach characters.

Look above.

And go blind and die of chakra loss. Chapter and page on Itachi being able to control the timespan of his Tsuyokomi. And you've yet to counter my point on the fact that Bleach characters won't act like retards and stand by when they have an opponent standing still for seconds. And also, look back to point you countered please.

And Itachi dies of chakra loss yet again. If he hadn't already. Meanwhile, Sasuke's is much weaker than Itachi's.

Then there is Aizen to consider.

Wind Style Naruto
11-21-2010, 12:36 AM
The power gap in Bleach is ridiculously large your either Ichigo or Aizen to espada or captain to everyone else.

Kuromaru and Shusui's Bankai seems very risky seeing some characters like Naruto can just throw a rasen-shuriken at Tengu Myo arms and Kuromaru loses a arm and if someone smart like Shikamaru beats Shusui in his own game its game set.

With Sasuke's EMS he can spam his MS jutsus without it affecting his eye sight. With his Susano'o he can fire off hundreds of super sonic arrows that seems impossible dodge if you either have something like Kamui, A's Lightning Armor, Izanagi, or FTG but I think some Bleach characters are capable of dodging them though.

Plus the Narutoverse uses the term "teamwork" more effectively than in the Bleachverse.

Deidara spams explosives...lets not forget his C0 but if he uses that the only people who might survive are just Ichigo, Aizen, Naruto, Sasuke, Pain(Nagato), Itachi, Madara, and Jiraiya...I dont even think the Bijus can survive that.

The Bleachverses main problem is Aizen.

Taker369
11-21-2010, 01:55 AM
for what i seen FGT ichigo solos naruto verse

Wind Style Naruto
11-21-2010, 03:45 AM
Even if someone on the Narutoverse dies Kabuto, Orochimaru, or Tobimaru could always bring them back alive.

Vivi
11-21-2010, 05:14 AM
The power gap in Bleach is ridiculously large your either Ichigo or Aizen to espada or captain to everyone else.

Kuromaru and Shusui's Bankai seems very risky seeing some characters like Naruto can just throw a rasen-shuriken at Tengu Myo arms and Kuromaru loses a arm and if someone smart like Shikamaru beats Shusui in his own game its game set.

With Sasuke's EMS he can spam his MS jutsus without it affecting his eye sight. With his Susano'o he can fire off hundreds of super sonic arrows that seems impossible dodge if you either have something like Kamui, A's Lightning Armor, Izanagi, or FTG but I think some Bleach characters are capable of dodging them though.

Plus the Narutoverse uses the term "teamwork" more effectively than in the Bleachverse.

Deidara spams explosives...lets not forget his C0 but if he uses that the only people who might survive are just Ichigo, Aizen, Naruto, Sasuke, Pain(Nagato), Itachi, Madara, and Jiraiya...I dont even think the Bijus can survive that.

Not just Aizen.

Don't be forgetting Shinji's Shikai which reverses everything or Barragan's Resurreccion with Respira.

Even if someone on the Narutoverse dies Kabuto, Orochimaru, or Tobimaru could always bring them back alive. Well too bad Edo Tensei requires Prep.

Dio Brando
11-21-2010, 05:42 AM
for what i seen FGT ichigo solos naruto verse

No.

Kyuubi no Youko one shots Kurosaki Ichigo (Final Getsuga Tenshou).

Yori
11-21-2010, 06:44 AM

You made that up. Sasuke has yet to show any of that.

Vivi
11-21-2010, 06:50 AM
Wonderweiss >>>>> Amaterasu

Afterall there's a reason why Wonderweiss was regarded as Aizen's Fire Extinguisher.

Question that bothers me is if he can only absorbs Yamamoto's Fire or any.

Devil's Lawyer
11-21-2010, 06:51 AM
Good thing there is nobody in Naruto who has can summon a demonic statue who sucks souls. Or somebody who can create a blackhole. *coughs* Nagato *coughs* Don't mind me I am rambling.

Vivi
11-21-2010, 06:55 AM
Good thing there is nobody in Naruto who has can summon a demonic statue who sucks souls. Or somebody who can create a blackhole. *coughs* Nagato *coughs* Don't mind me I am rambling.

All useless.

Kyoka Suigetsu.Sakanade.Respira.

All that's needed to win this.

Devil's Lawyer
11-21-2010, 07:04 AM
How so never seen anyone in bleach stop an attack like Gedo Mazo. With no prep or knowledge they wouldn't even know to stop it. Genjustu also comes into play. Aizen raped the majority time because of it. Also shinobi out number them. Just saying speed blitz is all bleachverse has to give them the edge.

Vivi
11-21-2010, 07:17 AM
How so never seen anyone in bleach stop an attack like Gedo Mazo

. With no prep or knowledge they wouldn't even know to stop it.

Genjustu also comes into play.

Aizen raped the majority time because of it.

Also shinobi out number them.

Just saying speed blitz is all bleachverse has to give them the edge.

No need to stop as Nagato dies before he can use it.

That's like saying Narutoverse has no knowledge of Teletubbies and thus don't know how to stop them.

How many good Gen users are there?
Not enough.

Which is why Aizen rapes the Majority alone.

Quality>Quantity.
100,000 Fodder Clones + About 79,900 Fodder Nins.

Speedblitz + Haxx.

Devil's Lawyer
11-21-2010, 07:39 AM
No need to stop as Nagato dies before he can use it.

That's like saying Narutoverse has no knowledge of Teletubbies and thus don't know how to stop them.

How many good Gen users are there?
Not enough.

Which is why Aizen rapes the Majority alone.

Quality>Quantity.
100,000 Fodder Clones + About 79,900 Fodder Nins.

Speedblitz + Haxx.

No you need to stop. There is no way anyone in bleachverse will just point out Nagato. There is no knowledge on either side. Like you said there are plenty of fodder shinobi who can be used as a sacrifice for him.

Not many quality users but the few who can use it are more than enough. Again a numbers game. Also they have enough quality people if not more to fight bleachverse.

Lets get into Bijuu now. Only a select few in the upper levels of bleachverse can handle them. Shikaku is made of sand how much damage can be done to it not like it feels pain.

Then there is Deidara c4 explosion. No prep or pre knwledge so they do not know his abilities to just point him out.

Who says Kisame can't absorb their attacks? I thought energy was equal.

Finally all this speedblitzing is based on the fact that bleachverse know where to attack. Which they don't. Just random firing.

NarutoUzumaki12
11-21-2010, 08:51 PM
The bleach verse wins with The espada and captains along with Ichigo

cnorwood
11-21-2010, 09:24 PM
amaterasu is the strongest fire in the narutoverse its supposed to be "hotter than the sun", and it hasnt shown to be stronger than regular fire, in terms of burning power, in fact its shown to be weaker(cant burn karin, samurai armor, a forest, sasuke, the raikage tanks the amaterasu for some time before cutting off his arm, and garras sand. wonderweiss eats that for breakfast, especially since yamas release vaporized a whole city block and wonderweiss absorbed that

supersaiyan146
11-22-2010, 05:38 AM
Madara Soloes all the espadas......Plus Pains CST should easily take out a few...Then the top bleach characters have to deal with all the Bijuus....

This one is quite close...I would give it to Narutoverse nonetheless....

Vivi
11-22-2010, 06:38 AM
Madara Soloes all the espadas

......Plus Pains CST should easily take out a few

...Then the top bleach characters have to deal with all the Bijuus....

This one is quite close...I would give it to Narutoverse nonetheless....

Unless Madara can show a Defense against Respira he won't.
As soon as he tries warping he becomes solid thus Rotting away.

CST?Considering it WILL damage his Team Mates it's a Bad Idea.
Also considering Bleach Characters can Fly/Levitate/Whatever it's called I highly doubt it'll do that much if they're outta range.

Shukaku,Hachibi,Kyuubi.
Only ones known with Feats.
Have they shown a defense against Kyoka Suigetsu?Sakanade?ETC Hax?

There is no way anyone in bleachverse will just point out Nagato. There is no knowledge on either side. Like you said there are plenty of fodder shinobi who can be used as a sacrifice for him.

Fodder Shinobi and Zetsu's with no Speed,Durability or Destructive Feats?
1 or 2 Captains are enough to solo them.
Heck even Hanatarou stands a good chance of taking out ALOT.
Sacrifice how btw with no Speed feats?
Defend Nagato against someone who is undoubtly WAY faster than them?
They won't even be able to react in time.
And how do you know for sure that someone High from the Bleachverse won't go for the crippled guy looking severely weak?
Aizen may as well just hold his Sword up high for everyone in Narutoverse to see and use Kyoka Suigetsu on them all.
Noone in Narutoverse has shown the Speed to catch him so he stopping that is near impossible.

Not many quality users but the few who can use it are more than enough.

Namely?

Also they have enough quality people if not more to fight bleachverse.

Narutoverse good Quality in more Numbers vs Bleach's better Quality in lesser Numbers.

Lets get into Bijuu now. Only a select few in the upper levels of bleachverse can handle them. Shikaku is made of sand how much damage can be done to it not like it feels pain.

Barragan.Ulquiorra.Aizen.Shinji.Starrk (Perhaps).Yamamoto.Good Chance Urahara.Shunsui.Tessai.

Shikaku?That's Shikamaru's Father.XD
Shukaku however:
Kin.Bankin.Urahara's unknown Seal blocking Reiatsu/Chakra.
Or the one he use to Seal Aizen.

Then there is Deidara c4 explosion. No prep or pre knwledge so they do not know his abilities to just point him out.

So Deidara will just pull C4 outta nowhere?
It's a Jutsu that NEEDS Prep.
Even then what say's his own Teammates won't be affected by it?

Who says Kisame can't absorb their attacks? I thought energy was equal.

Too bad Kisame get's Speedblitzed.
If he doesnt big deal.Show me him using it on more than 1 Person at the same time.
Even if he gets one.There are still more.

Finally all this speedblitzing is based on the fact that bleachverse know where to attack. Which they don't. Just random firing.

Which is enough.

Nyruss
11-22-2010, 08:20 AM
if someone smart like Shikamaru beats Shusui in his own game its game set.

Ha. No. That won't ever happen. Shikamaru needs to be connected to his shadow to be remotely useful, and that's just another way for Shunsui to use Kage-Oni. And since Shikamaru can't fly, there's no way he can win Taka-Oni. There's also no way for him to counter attack if Shunsui uses Iro-Oni.

cnorwood
11-22-2010, 10:36 AM
more narutoverse wank i see, yamamoto will solo a big part of the narutovere

tyrell4life194
11-22-2010, 03:57 PM
*Sigh*

Aizen rapes them. Nuff said.

supersaiyan146
11-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Unless Madara can show a Defense against Respira he won't.
As soon as he tries warping he becomes solid thus Rotting away.

CST?Considering it WILL damage his Team Mates it's a Bad Idea.
Also considering Bleach Characters can Fly/Levitate/Whatever it's called I highly doubt it'll do that much if they're outta range.

Shukaku,Hachibi,Kyuubi.
Only ones known with Feats.
Have they shown a defense against Kyoka Suigetsu?Sakanade?ETC Hax?

Losing one arm wont hurt.....

I can't see any of the Bleach characters even touching Madara....

How would CST damage his won team mates?

He can one shot most of the guys with this attack and it covers a large distance....Doubt most of them can get away in time...

Yeah right..Aizen's Zan abilities is really haxx....Its up to Madara to take care of him....

With feats of 5 second intangibility and a kick, I doubt the foundation of your debate.

I kindly ask you to lurk moar. Madara gets shanked before he can activate his phony intangibility.

5 second ??

No one from bleach is even gonna put a scratch on Madara....

Nyruss
11-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Except for anyone worth two beans. Such as Shuhei Hisagi, who isn't even a Captain. Any Captain can take out Madara.

cnorwood
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Losing one arm wont hurt.....

I can't see any of the Bleach characters even touching Madara....

How would CST damage his won team mates?

He can one shot most of the guys with this attack and it covers a large distance....Doubt most of them can get away in time...

Yeah right..Aizen's Zan abilities is really haxx....Its up to Madara to take care of him....

5 second ??

No one from bleach is even gonna put a scratch on Madara.... madara can only be intangible for 5 minutes and has to be tangible in order to attack, he either gets outlasted or gets his head cut off when he starts to attack

Slack 40
11-22-2010, 04:19 PM
naruto solo's (kyyubi)

Sasuke automatically solo's

Madara solo's

heck even danzo could waste a million bleach characters without even trying
http://listicles.thelmagazine.com/wp-content/upload/ironhide_facepalm.jpg

I know hardly anthing about bleach, BUT I DO KNOW Bleach will destroy Narutoverse
And how could Danzo solo bleach? Danzo can't do anything to them All he's got is wind moves he'd get blitzed or overpowered so fast he won't be able to use his Izanagi or shuishi's eye.

I can't see how you are serious so i must take it that you are eather a troll or a huge naruto wanker or just plain dumb
FO REAL!

If you think Narutoverse can even stand a chance against bleachverse then you know nothing about anime or manga so i say to that
http://www.thepostcard.com/gofetch/rack/rc127.jpg

Nyruss
11-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I'd say this thread has about served its purpose. Bleach rapes, end of.