junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:52 PM
a'ight a'ight

mr.popo from dbz vs narutoverse and bleachverse

standard stuff
hows it goin down XD

cnorwood
11-14-2010, 06:12 PM
he rapes anyone but a buiju and he wont kill aizen but aizen cant kill him. remember popo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>piccolo daimyo
-unless this is all characters at the same time then he will get overwhelmed but in a gauntlet no one can beat him unless they start out as a biju

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Popo would probably be overwhelmed by the large majority of opponents he fights. It would be hard to avoid stuff like genjutsu, Kyoka Suigetsu, a crapload of large scale attacks, and a whole bunch of other junk all attacking at the same time.

Popo is powerful and all but I heavily doubt he would solo both verses at the same time.

Frost ninja
11-14-2010, 08:24 PM
This is... well depends on if he has prep time.
If so, hyperbolic super training until he can solo everything ever.
Otherwise, he gets overwhelmed or jutsu'd.

ChaosInuYasha
11-15-2010, 02:29 PM
I think if it was one on one and such he could beat all of Narutoverse since DBZ > Naruto in terms of power. Genjutsu MIGHT be abit hard to counter but he's Mr Popo so he can manage. I can't say against Bleach since I don't watch it to be familiar with it.

cnorwood
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
if he gets dropped in naruto and just starts killing people, he will win. possibly the same with bleachverse, but if they are on a battlefield and are facing ecchother, he gets overwhelmed

Rikudo-Sennin
11-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Popo would get smacked by kakashi in seconds

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 10:22 AM
Popo would get smacked by kakashi in seconds
lol obviously never read dragonball, kakashi would literally get his head punched off

Bacon
11-16-2010, 10:26 AM
Depending on how you look at the various types of energy, poopoo will probably lose or win. If Chakra is equalized,then he is dead. If his energy is stronger,well then Poopoo kills everyone except someone like Danzo and his shusui's eye. Afterall,Poopoo has no knowlegde of what genjutsu is.

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Depending on how you look at the various types of energy, poopoo will probably lose or win. If Chakra is equalized,then he is dead. If his energy is stronger,well then Poopoo kills everyone except someone like Danzo and his shusui's eye. Afterall,Poopoo has no knowlegde of what genjutsu is.
how does that stop popo from speedblitzing

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-16-2010, 10:31 AM
popo roflestomps with super almighty mega doomblast from the jewel on his turban, annhilating all other verses. plus hes an immortal genie

Bacon
11-16-2010, 10:37 AM
how does that stop popo from speedblitzing
Izangi and sharingan prediction/dexterity sucks him into another dimension. Huge mountains of water by Kisame, massive gravitational pull by Chibaku tensei, Destructive clou shinra tenseis, Gedo mazo soul sucking(PoPo might underestimate it and get his soul absorbed), Naruto goes into ninetails form with his mountain smashing tails, Killerbee goes into Haichi, Madara uses his space time manipulation, Minato uses a massive barrier over the weaker guys while performing reaper death seal, Gaara uses a desert to engulf him, Madara unleashes the other bijuu.

Need more?

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Izangi and sharingan prediction/dexterity sucks him into another dimension. Huge mountains of water by Kisame, massive gravitational pull by Chibaku tensei, Destructive clou shinra tenseis, Gedo mazo soul sucking(PoPo might underestimate it and get his soul absorbed), Naruto goes into ninetails form with his mountain smashing tails, Killerbee goes into Haichi, Madara uses his space time manipulation, Minato uses a massive barrier over the weaker guys while performing reaper death seal, Gaara uses a desert to engulf him, Madara unleashes the other bijuu.

Need more?
i was talking about kakashi not the entire verse, but popo would have to be sleeping for all of that to hit him, and if popo gets his carpet none of them are beating him

Bacon
11-16-2010, 11:43 AM
Enlighten me if you will,how does the carpet outmatch the biju or Shinra tensei?

Unlike Vegeta who survives in 500 times Earth's gravity, Popo never had training like that. Shinra tensei kills him.

cnorwood
11-16-2010, 11:47 AM
Enlighten me if you will,how does the carpet outmatch the biju or Shinra tensei?

Unlike Vegeta who survives in 500 times Earth's gravity, Popo never had training like that. Shinra tensei kills him.
well besides popo is stronger and more durable than someone who tanks citybusters, popo uses his carpet and teleports behind them then punches their heads off

Phoenix Wright
11-19-2010, 10:30 AM
How has no one made a "Mr. Popo turns blue" joke yet. Forum, I am disappoint.

USSJ
12-01-2010, 11:20 PM
popo ate a kamehameha from goku who just got a zenkai after defeating king piccolo who would casually destroy narutoverse