PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Ansem And Xemnas VS Madara And Aizen

deathraiser
11-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Xemnas merged with kingdom heart and ansem,the seeker of darkness merged world of chaos with his guardian vs current madara and aizen with the HK absorded.
aizen can regenerate and doesnt age,madara doesnt age as well, but they arent immortal.even if they are immortal is off.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:38 PM
ansem and xemnas

for one ansem really can only be harmed in a few specific spots and they have to defeat all like 3-4 of his cores before he can truly be defeated

as for xemnas he can laser spam and they will be mindferked

Rasengan SageX5
11-14-2010, 06:21 PM
Ansem and Xemnas destroy in this fight. Ansem can't even be touched until all of the external power cores on the World of Chaos are destroyed and Xemnas could just use his thousand laser burst. Madara has intangibility, sure, but it won't last forever and he hasn't shown that much combat skill. Aizen would lose pretty fast to Xemnas's reality warping ability and massive laser spamming.

Phoenix Wright
11-15-2010, 07:49 AM
I don't remember what the other two are capable of but how do they hurt Madara, and how would they protect from getting BFR'd meanwhile?

Rasengan SageX5
11-15-2010, 08:18 AM
As I said Phoenix, Ansem can't be touched until the power cores on his World of Chaos are destroyed, and Madara hasn't shown the necessary attack power to destroy the cores while also fighting off hundreds of Heartless. Xemnas also has his huge metal dragon fortress, which packs a lot of firepower for distance, plus Xemnas gets a pretty strong shield and the ability to throw skyscrapers at his enemies, so yeah, Madara couldn't get to him that easily either.

Phoenix Wright
11-15-2010, 08:52 AM
Is there a specific reason he can't be "touched?" do you specifically mean he actually can't be touched (why) or are you saying it as a "he can't be hurt" way?

I don't see how he can protect against getting BFR'd though.

The skyscraper thing shouldn't be a problem either since Madara can just phase through it.

Rasengan SageX5
11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
I meant it as an "he can't be hurt" way. He he has a really strong force field protecting him until all of the cores are destroyed. If BFR means that Madara warps him away, I don't think he could since Ansem in hooked directly to the World of Chaos. So if Madara wanted to warp him, he would have to warp the whole thing, and I don't see that happening, because the WOC is massive and Madara probably doesn't have that much chakra.

Phoenix Wright
11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, alright thanks.

BFR=By ;););););););) ringout/Battlefield removal, so pretty much warping him into his box dimension means he loses. But if what you said is true he might not be able to, I dunno. I guess I'd wager him being able to warp them both though, I don't know how the forcefield works so if he could teleport inside there, or whatever then I suppose he'd win.

Other than that like I said I don't remember exactly what they can do but the Kingom Hearts side would probably take it then.