PDA

View Full Version : To My Brodie (Pride)

Yori
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
I thought we agreed thats its best we let BFV decide what they decide without us putting our 2 cents in. People are calling you a dictator again. `:|

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Correction: Only dev said that in retaliation to Pride because he was accusing him of being one. xD

Yori
11-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Correction: Only dev said that in retaliation to Pride because he was accusing him of being one. xD

I caught 3 other people today that said Pride was a dictator.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:34 PM
I caught 3 other people today that said Pride was a dictator.
face it no matter what vat says claims or does as long as hes on this forum visiting this section he will ALWAYS try to dictate how things are run

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Peeps been saying that for weeks. http://www.soulsnpirates.com/images/smilies/wha.png

/kanye shrug?

Yori
11-14-2010, 05:36 PM
face it no matter what vat says claims or does as long as hes on this forum visiting this section he will ALWAYS try to dictate how things are run

He's not that bad. He just put his input in. The way he words it, he comes off like he is controlling. He will argue about his point being right to no end, but anyone else would do the same.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:39 PM
He's not that bad. He just put his input in. The way he words it, he comes off like he is controlling. He will argue about his point being right to no end, but anyone else would do the same.
hes also the first person to say something is banned when someone mentions it when hes the only person that wants or considers it banned :ugeek:

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:29 PM
I dont listen to vat unless its something I agree with but most things I just let slide past my head. I am keeping my AoD part of my main 3rd ability is based off sacrifice so its rather hard to get ride of my aspect of death so why get rid of AoD Mode. I aint giving up my final attack. My final attack (AoD mode) can only be used once.

Vatanui AKA Pride
11-14-2010, 09:28 PM
hes also the first person to say something is banned when someone mentions it when hes the only person that wants or considers it banned :ugeek:

Or it was banned since after the Council parts, IIRC.