PDA

View Full Version : heyyo BFV

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 04:57 PM
sorry for being gone all day i know how much you all love me but alas even in my slow paced life family visits and days when mom forces me to shop with her still occur and as such i was unable to return to my glorious kingdom over which i preside, now upon returning here i read the first page of a newer thread and realized a very funny truth

vat, the one person whose powers are so illogical that they become logical is really the ONLY person who is opposed to things such as AoD and final bankai when he himself doesn't even have one and probably doesn't fully understand how they work

now i know once he reads that hes going to come in here and bish about my "hax" AoD which in all reality is a hit or miss tech which i really only get one shot at using so ofcourse im gonna whip it out to the very last hair of the line between legal and overpowered and theres really nothing him or anybody can do about it

as for the point of this thread im just pointing out the obvious that vat thinks because he is vat he gets to dictate what is banned and what is not based on his ideals and ontop of that im bored so comment whatever you will i will probably laugh at all of you while pretending to wear a tophat and sip a cup of tea `:P

Devroux
11-14-2010, 04:59 PM
That's what I said. And he still had the nerve to say that I was trying to dictate BFV.

shinmarubountyhunter
11-14-2010, 05:00 PM
If this was facebook, I'd like this.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:03 PM
...i was expecting trollin not agreement T_T

Sephiroth
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Question Jun: you said its a hit or miss but yet u say even if u miss you so called have teh advange etc...so its really not a hit or miss move

shinmarubountyhunter
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
Too bad!!!

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Question Jun: you said its a hit or miss but yet u say even if u miss you so called have teh advange etc...so its really not a hit or miss move
yea the loss of sanity can be an advantage or a disadvantage of my opponent thinks for once

shinmarubountyhunter
11-14-2010, 05:13 PM
So either way they lose sanity? That's hax.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:14 PM
So either way they lose sanity? That's hax.
no not them i do >.>

shinmarubountyhunter
11-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Oh, that's no longer hax.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:16 PM
Oh, that's no longer hax.
`:P:arrow::cool:

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Moves based on corrupting your opponent's sanity never bode well. xD Back when I first fought Killsworth, I had the ability to make someone feel the pain of 1000 deaths/xD

shinmarubountyhunter
11-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Moves based on corrupting your opponent's sanity never bode well. xD Back when I first fought Killsworth, I had the ability to make someone feel the pain of 1000 deaths/xD
Lmao!

And he said it was his sanity.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:21 PM
I make there mind think there actually dieing 1000 or so times `:P but it's just an illusion, then reality kicks in and they would likely collapse, it's kinda like tsukiyomi cept sound based not eye contact based

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Lmao!

And he said it was his sanity.
i use the move as a cost i lose my sanity for a period of time...how long that period is is entirely based on my opponents actions afterwards `;) however the move itself targets my opponents sanity aswell

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I make there mind think there actually dieing 1000 or so times `:P but it's just an illusion, then reality kicks in and they would likely collapse, it's kinda like tsukiyomi cept sound based not eye contact based
So I just need really think earmuffs? xD

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:32 PM
So I just need really think earmuffs? xD
actually..yea that might work XD

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:33 PM
Note to self: Get reiatsu proof ear muffs.

http://www.soulsnpirates.com/images/smilies/wha.png They're on sale for 2.99. :)

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:35 PM
Note to self: Get reiatsu proof ear muffs.

http://www.soulsnpirates.com/images/smilies/wha.png They're on sale for 2.99. :)
>.>.....

note to self: get an arena filled with sound enhancers...owait i already have one

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:42 PM
That arena was torn down when it failed to pass the civic health code. xD

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:43 PM
That arena was torn down when it failed the health code violations. xD
......it's my own personal dimension and the only way in or out is by being summoned into the arena by the arena itself (yes its alive) ontop of that if you actually tryed to destroy the arena and your not battling it will just swallow your soul and make you a permanent mindslave

Bacon
11-14-2010, 05:52 PM
The council of safe dimensions control inspected it yesterday. xD

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 05:53 PM
The council of safe dimensions control inspected it yesterday. xD
then they are now all mindslaves...and they obviously didn't inform me because i have the proper permits and everything >.>

Bacon
11-14-2010, 06:24 PM
You leaving a rampant rat infestation didn't help you keep your arena open. xD

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 06:26 PM
it's completely made of crystals >.> they wouldnt survive

Bacon
11-14-2010, 06:33 PM
They are ghosts and stuff. xD

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:27 PM
I dont see any problem with your AoD its based on sound and as long as the sound does not hit you you cant get the effects of the madness correct. But if it hits you your basically toast. Madness Roar right??? So its like sound and illusion put together or something like that. Still not sure how to counter it if it hits me so I am just thinking I better not get hit.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM
I dont see any problem with your AoD its based on sound and as long as the sound does not hit you you cant get the effects of the madness correct. But if it hits you your basically toast. Madness Roar right??? So its like sound and illusion put together or something like that. Still not sure how to counter it if it hits me so I am just thinking I better not get hit.
thats exactly right hally altho i have so many ways to use it and i wont be as nice as i was to everyone else when i fight you, this time ill make sure to plan it out this time

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Lolz Damn...............I kinda figured that. Well I shall counter it some way.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 08:39 PM
mabye mabye...

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Well you will have to worry about my AoD mode.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 08:42 PM
will i? yours is only sacrifice, and sacrifice pales in comparasin to madness

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Lolz I have worked it out quit well its more powerful then ppl think and it does not involve me killing myself.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Lolz I have worked it out quit well its more powerful then ppl think and it does not involve me killing myself.
it still involves you losing something and where as you will likely use that while im still in my cocoon state and the best part of my cocoon and adult stages is there entirely legal even vat cant argue that there not legal because my entire release is covered in a thick armor and theres no way to tell whats underneath unless the armor is removed which is exactly what ascending to adult stage is i just get stronger because it frees up my body to its full potential instead of restricting it behind the armor

Hally
11-14-2010, 08:52 PM
I am planning not to use AoD mode unless there is no other option

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 08:53 PM
i don't have a reason to use my adult form unless i run comepletely out of moves and im in the midst of perfecting my ultimate barrier and developing yet another ultimate swordplay