PDA

View Full Version : One's own Sorrow

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 06:23 PM
Part 1: The Begenning
|====================|

"Caw caw caw"....the ravens were awake and so was everyone else. I slipped out of bed and got ready to go see what my missions were as usual. I walked outside, crows were on all the houses, people were walking around minding there own stuff. The fresh morning air was wonderful, much better than usual. As i got to my senpai's mission area, I was assigned on a S-rank mission, "Wow"...i could'nt believe that i would actualy get a S-rank! He told me "Meet the person at a tree near a red lake where leaves fall like rain". "Red lake?...there was no red lake near this place where could it be?"...Anyways I left off to find this 'red lake' On my way there I saw a small village, that was on fire...i heard people scream in terror. they ran as some rogue ninja attacked the village. I stopped on the mission and decide to help out. I was a ink style user...there extremelly rare in this odd world. I summoned four creatures, a dragon,a tiger,a frog,and a killer bee.
I quickly watched the moves they were using and I studied on how much chakra was realeasing from there bodies.

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 06:36 PM
cool bro

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 08:37 PM
Part 1: The Begenning
|====================|

"Caw caw caw"....the ravens were awake and so was everyone else. I slipped out of bed and got ready to go see what my missions were as usual. I walked outside, crows were on all the houses, people were walking around minding there own stuff. The fresh morning air was wonderful, much better than usual. As i got to my senpai's mission area, I was assigned on a S-rank mission, "Wow"...i could'nt believe that i would actualy get a S-rank! He told me "Meet the person at a tree near a red lake where leaves fall like rain". "Red lake?...there was no red lake near this place where could it be?"...Anyways I left off to find this 'red lake' On my way there I saw a small village, that was on fire...i heard people scream in terror. they ran as some rogue ninja attacked the village. I stopped on the mission and decide to help out. I was a ink style user...there extremelly rare in this odd world. I summoned four creatures, a dragon,a tiger,a frog,and a killer bee.
I quickly watched the moves they were using and I studied on how much chakra was realeasing from there bodies.

part two
Now i knew what to do, I sent the frog to pull them towards me,the killer bee stung them and made there bodies numb.
The Tiger dug in there flesh and the dragon took them high in the air, once high enough I activated the bomb and the back of the dragon. It exploded and the rogues' died! "Too Easy" I looked at the village and thought about what to do about the fire..."i got it" i sent the three remaining summonings above the fire and said "Release"...since they were a ink summoning they fell down as pure ink and that what had put out the fire. "This wasnt to hard,but i should continue on my mission!" I was about to leave but the village mayor told me to stay and it would be best if i did since it was night-time now. I thought for a moment "how is it this late it was sunny a moment ago". Well i stayed here at the village for the night, i went to sleep after I ate. It was now Mid-Night and i heard footsteps, they sounded as if they were trying to sneak in. but they werent doing a good job since that woke me up! I just pretended as if i were sleeping, when the door opened a figure was holding a demon Wheel!! I heard the wheel open and it being pulled back about to be thrown!

garraswerewolf
06-28-2009, 08:40 PM
so awesome dude really keep going

Sai's brother
06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
part two
Now i knew what to do, I sent the frog to pull them towards me,the killer bee stung them and made there bodies numb.
The Tiger dug in there flesh and the dragon took them high in the air, once high enough I activated the bomb and the back of the dragon. It exploded and the rogues' died! "Too Easy" I looked at the village and thought about what to do about the fire..."i got it" i sent the three remaining summonings above the fire and said "Release"...since they were a ink summoning they fell down as pure ink and that what had put out the fire. "This wasnt to hard,but i should continue on my mission!" I was about to leave but the village mayor told me to stay and it would be best if i did since it was night-time now. I thought for a moment "how is it this late it was sunny a moment ago". Well i stayed here at the village for the night, i went to sleep after I ate. It was now Mid-Night and i heard footsteps, they sounded as if they were trying to sneak in. but they werent doing a good job since that woke me up! I just pretended as if i were sleeping, when the door opened a figure was holding a demon Wheel!! I heard the wheel open and it being pulled back about to be thrown!
part three
The wheel was about to be tossed, I quickly rolled off the bed I was on and fell to the floor when it had been tossed. It collasped down and the very floor i was on. It was a little dusty,.."man how i hate dust." As I got up I saw the person leaving, "i wonder why this coward left." I closed my eyes, shortly i open them and at the corner of the room letter bombs were placed down. I gasped a little and the room exploded, the roof fell on me crushing me. I got out of the wooden roofs remains. My leg was broken though,anyways i searched around the place looking for the person and i found him, he was outside of the village near a well...of....blood?!?!?!?!?
I tried out my new jutsu "Eight corner explosion" on him, he was surrounded by bombs and they exploded............He was dead!, his blood across the floor, and all over me proved that he was truley dead!......I sighed and I looked at the moon.....It was so wonderous......but I noticed something werid.....the...the moon!!!
It was in the same postion in the sky sinced I last checked! What was happening, this isnt normal at all!

garraswerewolf
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
this is gunna be epic i know it

great job

Sai's brother
06-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Thank you ^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Epicness is on the lose!! ;p

Sai's brother
06-30-2009, 03:16 PM
part three
The wheel was about to be tossed, I quickly rolled off the bed I was on and fell to the floor when it had been tossed. It collasped down and the very floor i was on. It was a little dusty,.."man how i hate dust." As I got up I saw the person leaving, "i wonder why this coward left." I closed my eyes, shortly i open them and at the corner of the room letter bombs were placed down. I gasped a little and the room exploded, the roof fell on me crushing me. I got out of the wooden roofs remains. My leg was broken though,anyways i searched around the place looking for the person and i found him, he was outside of the village near a well...of....blood?!?!?!?!?
I tried out my new jutsu "Eight corner explosion" on him, he was surrounded by bombs and they exploded............He was dead!, his blood across the floor, and all over me proved that he was truley dead!......I sighed and I looked at the moon.....It was so wonderous......but I noticed something werid.....the...the moon!!!
It was in the same postion in the sky sinced I last checked! What was happening, this isnt normal at all!
Part four: The End?!?!?
......So?....it isnt moving. "What to do...what to do?" I walked at the Entrance of the village.
I saw nothing.....everything was pitch black....i looked up and down...nothing this village was floating in the middle of the darkness. So I turned around and saw that the whole village was...destroied! It was nothing but ashes..."How did this happen?" At the middle of the remains...I saw...figures...made out of....shadows. They sunk into the ground...then kunais were coming out of the ground..I couldnt react to this quick enough...soon...there was kunais all over me. How can i defeat people who are a shadow? "Ughn..." I fell down to the ground bleeding, as I checked my surroundings..only a tree was here...."Odd?" that tree wasnt here before. I limped to the tree as the kunais continued to come out of the ground. As i reached the tree i was...healed.
This tree had werid healing abilitys. I walked behind the tree and layed my head against it.
My eyes were closed...I opened tem and I looked at the tree..there were letter bombs on it...and it was almost about the explode. i quickly ran away, but it exploded and my back had broked. It took me awhile to get up, it was very hard with a broken back.
I looked and saw that the kunais stopped coming out of the ground.
"whew....am I safe now?" I closed my eyes, trying to stay a little calm about how to get out of here! I then opened my eyes.
"What, this cant be possible this isnt right-" It went through me....through my heart.

thenagan
06-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone ,i'm still on vacation

Sai's brother
06-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi everyone ,i'm still on vacation

um, Hi

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 03:22 PM
NOOO U CANT DIE!!! or can u? :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Sai's brother
06-30-2009, 11:45 PM
Part four: The End?!?!?
......So?....it isnt moving. "What to do...what to do?" I walked at the Entrance of the village.
I saw nothing.....everything was pitch black....i looked up and down...nothing this village was floating in the middle of the darkness. So I turned around and saw that the whole village was...destroied! It was nothing but ashes..."How did this happen?" At the middle of the remains...I saw...figures...made out of....shadows. They sunk into the ground...then kunais were coming out of the ground..I couldnt react to this quick enough...soon...there was kunais all over me. How can i defeat people who are a shadow? "Ughn..." I fell down to the ground bleeding, as I checked my surroundings..only a tree was here...."Odd?" that tree wasnt here before. I limped to the tree as the kunais continued to come out of the ground. As i reached the tree i was...healed.
This tree had werid healing abilitys. I walked behind the tree and layed my head against it.
My eyes were closed...I opened tem and I looked at the tree..there were letter bombs on it...and it was almost about the explode. i quickly ran away, but it exploded and my back had broked. It took me awhile to get up, it was very hard with a broken back.
I looked and saw that the kunais stopped coming out of the ground.
"whew....am I safe now?" I closed my eyes, trying to stay a little calm about how to get out of here! I then opened my eyes.
"What, this cant be possible this isnt right-" It went through me....through my heart.

Part Five: Not real...all fake??
----
The ground was covered in...ink. My body,flesh,bones all turned to ink it sunked into the ground.
The ink rose into the air and shaped itself as a crow, I became that crow...i..had...shapeshifted...but at death? Anyways I flew up high, until the shadow figures came out of the ground. "Hehehe" I said in my mind, then I shapeshifted into a dragon and quickly crushed them, they were dead...and the black blood stainted the ground.
I returned to normal and looked around....the ground turned into ink! "Darn did I use my genjutsu right now?"......"Release" I closed my eyes as I cancel my 'genjutsu' when I opened them I was next to a tree...there was no village...looks like i was in a enemies genjutsu for awhile.
"Crud I am wasting to much time"....it has been 4 days....since i last opened my eyes from that genjutsu...now Im off.

Sai's brother
07-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Part Five: Not real...all fake??
----
The ground was covered in...ink. My body,flesh,bones all turned to ink it sunked into the ground.
The ink rose into the air and shaped itself as a crow, I became that crow...i..had...shapeshifted...but at death? Anyways I flew up high, until the shadow figures came out of the ground. "Hehehe" I said in my mind, then I shapeshifted into a dragon and quickly crushed them, they were dead...and the black blood stainted the ground.
I returned to normal and looked around....the ground turned into ink! "Darn did I use my genjutsu right now?"......"Release" I closed my eyes as I cancel my 'genjutsu' when I opened them I was next to a tree...there was no village...looks like i was in a enemies genjutsu for awhile.
"Crud I am wasting to much time"....it has been 4 days....since i last opened my eyes from that genjutsu...now Im off.

Part Six
---
............."Where is the lake of blood?" I searched for awhile and I layed against a tree after a few hours."Ow.."... I picked up something....a key. Why is there a key here?....and why is it misty?
i wandered around the mist and found a dungeoun....welll i guess it wouldnt hurt to go in.
I walked in and saw a sign at the front locked door it said "あなたは自分の最悪の敵です"
...odd it was in the ancient tounge...no one speaks that anymore

garraswerewolf
07-01-2009, 11:19 PM
there really good

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 09:07 AM
keep going!! write more go go go!

Sai's brother
07-05-2009, 06:08 PM
Part Six
---
............."Where is the lake of blood?" I searched for awhile and I layed against a tree after a few hours."Ow.."... I picked up something....a key. Why is there a key here?....and why is it misty?
i wandered around the mist and found a dungeoun....welll i guess it wouldnt hurt to go in.
I walked in and saw a sign at the front locked door it said "あなたは自分の最悪の敵です"
...odd it was in the ancient tounge...no one speaks that anymore

Part Seven:The Water bay
------------------------------
....No matter! I walked to another room.. it was huge, and wonderful!
In the center was a giant plant in a lake with lilly pads surrounding it, on the walls were designs of the place. Under the water was like a maze, tunnels against the wall as the giant plant spinned so did the water. There was a few switches under the water and some baby sharks. I saw a door, and water was coming down from the roof. I walked to the door to open it...and the force from the water crushed me. I quickly jumped back. The current of the water broke my arm.
A few minutes passed and i remembered about the switch under the water. I jumped in it and tried to swin down, but it was spinning like a vortex. I tried to touch the switch but the current didnt let me touch it, I swam up for air but the current tossed me in a tunnel. It was dark in it and I hearded something...a baby shark? No its to loud for that, when I got out of the tunnel I seen a strange ball and some platforms in the water. I climbed on one, then water surrounded the ball and it made a tentacle of water. A few more came out of the water, it was a creature made out of water.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-05-2009, 06:10 PM
O.O. thats tense

Sai's brother
07-05-2009, 06:12 PM
thanks

-has broken arm-

garraswerewolf
07-05-2009, 06:16 PM
very exciting :mrgreen:

yesh its great

assassin
07-05-2009, 06:19 PM
Sai bro u r a friggin genius

Sai's brother
07-05-2009, 06:22 PM
thank you

Sai's brother
07-07-2009, 04:34 PM
not much people came here
(post wise at least)

Sai's brother
07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Part Seven:The Water bay
------------------------------
....No matter! I walked to another room.. it was huge, and wonderful!
In the center was a giant plant in a lake with lilly pads surrounding it, on the walls were designs of the place. Under the water was like a maze, tunnels against the wall as the giant plant spinned so did the water. There was a few switches under the water and some baby sharks. I saw a door, and water was coming down from the roof. I walked to the door to open it...and the force from the water crushed me. I quickly jumped back. The current of the water broke my arm.
A few minutes passed and i remembered about the switch under the water. I jumped in it and tried to swin down, but it was spinning like a vortex. I tried to touch the switch but the current didnt let me touch it, I swam up for air but the current tossed me in a tunnel. It was dark in it and I hearded something...a baby shark? No its to loud for that, when I got out of the tunnel I seen a strange ball and some platforms in the water. I climbed on one, then water surrounded the ball and it made a tentacle of water. A few more came out of the water, it was a creature made out of water.

Part Eight: Invasive Action: Attack of Zikawaka
-------
The werid creature stood there... What was it planning on doing? I seen a door, i ran towards it but the door vanished. The water tentacle hit me and i was choking, i was in the tentacle; it slammed me against the walls and the water froze. I was trapped in the ice. .......... There's not much air in here i cant breath much....is this the end? Was i truley this foolish and idoitic to get trapped in something like this? "Crk." The ice had a crack in it!