PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Konan vs Tokine

HachibiXSenpai
11-14-2010, 01:15 PM
konan

Devil's Lawyer
11-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Tokine from Kekaishi would rape Konan silly One Nothing Konan can do to her Kekai. Tokine just constructs a kekai around Konan head and boom.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 06:06 PM
Tokine from Kekaishi would rape Konan silly One Nothing Konan can do to her Kekai. Tokine just constructs a kekai around Konan head and boom.
if were using feats from the latest chapter and the energy=energy rule of battle grounds tokine is omnipotent because of utsusemi she just needs to catch a piece of konans paper which she can easily do and then she can phase right thru anything else konan does except mabye paper bombs which a kekkai could contain

Devil's Lawyer
11-14-2010, 06:10 PM
if were using feats from the latest chapter and the energy=energy rule of battle grounds tokine is omnipotent because of utsusemi she just needs to catch a piece of konans paper which she can easily do and then she can phase right thru anything else konan does except mabye paper bombs which a kekkai could contain

I was definetly about to mention that. Now that I think about it I don't know if anything in Naruto can beat Yoshimori or Tokine. I know for a fact Yoshimori could solo Naruto Verse.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 06:12 PM
I was definetly about to mention that. Now that I think about it I don't know if anything in Naruto can beat Yoshimori or Tokine. I know for a fact Yoshimori could solo Naruto Verse.
yoshi could likely solo bleach if speed is equalized and he has chushinmaru with him

Devil's Lawyer
11-14-2010, 06:18 PM
yoshi could likely solo bleach if speed is equalized and he has chushinmaru with him

I don't even think speed needs to be equalized. Yoshimori could erect a Kekkai over a massive area. No where for his opponents to escape. None of them can break his Kekai. Not even a full powered Ichigo.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-14-2010, 06:25 PM
I don't even think speed needs to be equalized. Yoshimori could erect a Kekkai over a massive area. No where for his opponents to escape. None of them can break his Kekai. Not even a full powered Ichigo.
yea but people will argue hypersonic speeds and say his head is cut off before he even gets the chance altho then a counter argument would likely be related to yoshi's time/space manipulation within shinkai so he would get his head blasted off then shinkai sprouts up and his head is reattached unharmed `:P

HachibiXSenpai
11-15-2010, 03:11 PM
why yoshmori? konan can summon a million bombs of paper towards yoshimori which could kill him in an instant, even if konan was trapped its not like her chakra can be incompacitated from the inside of the kekkai

EDIT: plus tokine was almost defeated by a large ayakashi before masamori stepped in, plus dosen't tokine need to PINPOINT her kekkai in order to perfectly trap her oponent? konan can just fly away from her with speed without needn't or worrying

junchurikioftheleaf
11-15-2010, 06:09 PM
why yoshmori? konan can summon a million bombs of paper towards yoshimori which could kill him in an instant, even if konan was trapped its not like her chakra can be incompacitated from the inside of the kekkai

EDIT: plus tokine was almost defeated by a large ayakashi before masamori stepped in, plus dosen't tokine need to PINPOINT her kekkai in order to perfectly trap her oponent? konan can just fly away from her with speed without needn't or worrying
you don't read the manga do you....

ok latest manga feats include for yoshi shinkai which is the ultimate kekkai which is pretty much the users own little dimension where they control reality

as for tokine
she gets utsusemi which lets her harness and control the opponents power and is unable to be harmed by there attacks...atall she phases right thru them so she doesn't have anything to worry about cept paper bombs which are stopped by single-multilayer kekkai

lolohwd
11-15-2010, 06:35 PM
yoshi vs.
inuyasha? lol

HachibiXSenpai
11-16-2010, 07:38 PM
she doesn't have anything to worry about cept paper bombs which are stopped by single-multilayer kekkai

then that proves my point with konans paper bomb attack.:mrgreen: