PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Yamucha (Dragon Ball) vs Edward Newgate (One Piece)

Dio Brando
11-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Feats only, no powerscaling or hype.

Shikamaru Nara
11-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Do you mean Yamcha?

Dio Brando
11-14-2010, 07:43 AM
His name is Yamucha in the scans I have.

Shikamaru Nara
11-14-2010, 07:44 AM
Don't blame you. Scans change a lot.

Anyway, isn't Yamcha like Mach 100+? Last time I checked Whitebeard was only Hypersonic+

Dio Brando
11-14-2010, 07:47 AM
Feats?

And whitebeard isn't hypersonic, no way he is.

Shikamaru Nara
11-14-2010, 07:50 AM
That was a set up. I'm sure you know damn well how hard his feats are to quantify.

MysticGoten
11-14-2010, 08:46 AM
"Yamucha" and "Yamcha" are both technically correct.
However, it would just be easier if everyone said Yamcha, like it said in the DragonBall terms thread.
This'll be my only note, cuz I'm not that far in One Piece.

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 10:12 AM
Yamcha has very few feats, so if that's what we're going by then WB wins because Yamcha hasn't shown much power or durability, mainly due to his lack of effective screen time.

cnorwood
11-14-2010, 10:42 AM
beating up a saibaman means physically he is stronger than raditz, the only reason the saibaman won was PIS, so yes yamcha stomps this

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
beating up a saibaman means physically he is stronger than raditz, the only reason the saibaman won was PIS, so yes yamcha stomps this

Powerscaling and all, Yamcha is clearly above WB, but Yamcha's feats alone were not impressive enough.

Shikamaru Nara
11-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Powerscaling and all, Yamcha is clearly above WB, but Yamcha's feats alone were not impressive enough.

Are you serious? Yamcha was able to kill a Saibaimen, which is clearly more impressive speedwise than Whitebeard has shown.

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Are you serious? Yamcha was able to kill a Saibaimen, which is clearly more impressive speedwise than Whitebeard has shown.

Yes I am serious, rhetorical questions are unnecessary.

I don't recall him killing the Saibaman, gotta get back on that one but I'm pretty sure the Saibaman just blew up in his face.

How is that more impressive speedwise? We're talking feats here, Saibamen never showed anything impressive speedwise.

If we were going by logic and powerscaling, Yamcha clearly wins, but pay attention to the thread. Unless you can give me a concrete feat that proves Yamcha can overpower and/or blitz WB, that argument is invalid.

TheBlackChidori
11-14-2010, 02:41 PM
Yamcha surpassed Master Roshi by the end of the 23rd Budokai. Roshi blew up a moon.

Yamcha wins with a stomp.

Miles Edgeworth
11-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Yamcha surpassed Master Roshi by the end of the 23rd Budokai. Roshi blew up a moon.

Yamcha wins with a stomp.

Thread says feats only, if it were powerscaling then Yamcha clearly curbstomps WB, but he never showed any true feats above WB.

Same deal with Chiaotzu, who could definitely solo Narutoverse via powerscaling but showed near nothing post time skip besides a failure self destruct.

zebrakiller
11-14-2010, 04:01 PM
speed feats are easier to quantify in the anime. from kai he was matching the speed of the saibaman, gohan couldnt see them. you still need some powerscaling to say if the saibamen were stronger than raditz and such.