PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3

tsuki
11-13-2010, 04:39 PM
It came out to Japan in December, and will arrive in the US on IT IS OUT TODAY! DLC come out every Tuesday for Xbox. There is a delay for PS3 until August.
It will feature representatives from all of the Gundam Series.

Here is the official japanese site: http://gundam-musou.jp/
Here is the official UK site: http://dynastywarriorsgundam.co.uk/ It confirms that DLC will be coming out, but doesn't give a date.
Here is the official US site http://www.namcobandaigames.com/console/dynasty-warriors-gundam-3 Kinda lame, UK one is better.

There is tons of DLC content including missions, pilots, and mobile suits.

Pilots:
Marida: Gundam Unicorn
Graham Aker: Gundam 00 season 2
Lockon Stratos: Gundam 00 season 2
Teiria Arde: Gundam 00 season 2
Allelujiah Haptism: Gundam 00 season 2

Some gameplay vids from the japanese version courtesy of ByakuganMaster024

These videos show new Gundams added to DWG3 such as the 00, wing and unicorn series.

Gundam 00:

00 Raiser:
4tCvdreE5Rc

Cheridum:
xlPH4hjdF0s&feature=related

Arios:
tzTDmOiLrgs&feature=related

Seravee:
rOZDvq8rIZ0&feature=related

Susanoo:
qtZeMNiyylc

Reborns:
RAgpocO75pQ

Gundam Wing:

Deathscythe Hell:
grEyZcwrX9c

Heavyarms Kai:
p5qcstFZdI0&feature=related

Tallgeese II:
ZovbqO6reJo

Gundam Unicorn:

Unicorn:
DiNlBUXQCQM

Kshatria:
zc0Bxsk6cao

Sinanju:
fdENzJh71Os

No news of any pre-order bonuses, and no announcements on whether the DLCs that were in Japan will come out in the US.

Also here is a link to a new gameplay trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-dynasty-warriors/715989 (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-dynasty-warriors/715989)

Fliparrachii
11-13-2010, 04:48 PM
Cool. Although, I dont really like the first two, I doubt this one will be any better.

ByakuganMaster024
11-13-2010, 07:46 PM
The Dynasty Warriors Gundam series is ok, but I wish that they would just release the Gundam vs. series in the U.S. instead. Gundam Extreme vs. looks like it's going to be really cool and I have the japanese version of the last game that came out for psp, Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus, and it's awesome even though I don't understand any of the menus or story events.

Basically, Gundam VS series>>>>>>>>>>>Dynasty Warriors Gundam.

darkbluesman
11-14-2010, 09:26 AM
i personaly love the DW games. it's mindless button mashing fun:) and of course i'm stoked about gundam 3. i'm still waiting for namco bandai to release gundam vs naruto. now THAT would be awsome. naruto faces the ultimate enemy: a giant robot. GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!!

Rasengan SageX5
11-14-2010, 12:01 PM
The first two were fun for awhile. My best friend and I played the crap out of them.The problem is they start to get really repetitive after awhile and when you fun out of missions to do do.

zebrakiller
11-14-2010, 01:18 PM
i just wish they would put out a gundam game that has every suit from all the series, or at least a good selection from every series. it really shouldnt be that hard, theres already games with over 150 playable characters.

Shikamaru Nara
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
Sick. I hope it comes out in the US. I'm getting it for PS3! >_< If it comes of course.

darkbluesman
11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Sick. I hope it comes out in the US. I'm getting it for PS3! >_< If it comes of course.

they will, unless they wanna be jerks like mcdonalds. FOR THE LOVE OF CAKE!!! KEEP THE MCRIB ON THE DAMN MENU!!!!

i'm sorry, what were we talking about

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
11-16-2010, 01:42 PM
This game sounds cool. Gundams are always cool. Lol. I've thought about getting Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 for the PS2, but always been skeptical about it. Is it good at all? :???:

Rasengan SageX5
11-16-2010, 02:26 PM
Its fun until you max out all the suits and do all the missions for all the "good" characters. My friend and I maxed out the Destiny Gundam(me) and the Wing Zero(him) and didn't really care to max out anything else.(well I guess I maxed out the Infinite Justice because that suit is awesome.)

tsuki
11-17-2010, 06:26 PM
They just announced that Deathscythe and Heavy Arms will both be playable in the game. This leads me to believe that all of the Gundam Wing pilots have a shot of appearing. They also upgraded the Hambrabi, Turn X, and Guncannon to Class 1, which means they the 6 combo attacks instead of just 3.

Rasengan SageX5
11-17-2010, 09:21 PM
The fact that the Deathscythe is in the game might change my mind. The Deathscythe is totally awesome!

zebrakiller
11-18-2010, 12:05 PM
They just announced that Deathscythe and Heavy Arms will both be playable in the game. This leads me to believe that all of the Gundam Wing pilots have a shot of appearing. They also upgraded the Hambrabi, Turn X, and Guncannon to Class 1, which means they the 6 combo attacks instead of just 3.
this is fantastic news. AC>UC in my humble opinion. in terms of suits and especially pilots.

tsuki
11-25-2010, 05:26 PM
Also there will be DLC for this game and it will include downloadable pilots and not just additional missions. Two of the announced pilots are Mr. Bushido from 00 and Puru 12 from Unicorn

tsuki
12-04-2010, 09:45 AM
For all of you Wing fans out there, it looks like HeavyArms and Tallgeese 2 have been added in.

darkbluesman
12-04-2010, 03:16 PM
i luv heavy arms. but they need the astray red frame

tsuki
12-09-2010, 06:12 PM
It is possible that they will make it a DLC, but I doubt it since it wasn't in the main series.

tsuki
12-16-2010, 09:07 AM
Okay i have more news. the rest of the Gundam Meisters from 00 will be availible on DLC; so Teiria, Allelujiah, and Lockon in season 2 versions.

The Knight Gundam seems to be the new gundam, like Musha and Mush 2 from the previous games.

For G gundam fans, The german guy will be appear but he does not have his own gundam, so that sort of stinks.

Also Gyunnei and Quess from Char's Counterattack have been cut, along with the Jaga Doas and the Alpha Azeru. This is mainly becaus the space maps have been elminated.

Oh, and the game comes out today in Japan!

ByakuganMaster024
12-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Okay i have more news. the rest of the Gundam Meisters from 00 will be availible on DLC; so Teiria, Allelujiah, and Lockon in season 2 versions.

That right there is awesome news for me even though it's DLC.

zebrakiller
12-16-2010, 01:31 PM

The Knight Gundam seems to be the new gundam, like Musha and Mush 2 from the previous games.

For G gundam fans, The german guy will be appear but he does not have his own gundam, so that sort of stinks.

Also Gyunnei and Quess from Char's Counterattack have been cut, along with the Jaga Doas and the Alpha Azeru. This is mainly becaus the space maps have been elminated.

Oh, and the game comes out today in Japan!
that right there is also awesome news. i couldnt stand either of those characters.

Raiku
12-16-2010, 01:55 PM
The second DW Gundam was pretty fun so I may get this one eventually
I never have moneyXD

darkbluesman
12-17-2010, 09:41 AM
It is possible that they will make it a DLC, but I doubt it since it wasn't in the main series.

that doesen't stop it from being awsome. the astray red frame is so bad ass, i nearly bled to death when i cut my finger putting the model together. hobby knives and hemophilia don't mix><

tsuki
12-22-2010, 02:08 PM
The second DW Gundam was pretty fun so I may get this one eventually
I never have moneyXD
Well the US version probably wont be out for a few months, so you have time to save up some money

zebrakiller
12-22-2010, 02:41 PM
do you think this will come out on wii?

tsuki
12-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Probably not. It is only out on PS3 and 360 in Japan.

tsuki
01-13-2011, 07:53 AM
It looks like Graham Aker has been released on the DLC and there are also now 6 DLC missions availible.

tsuki
05-11-2011, 11:18 AM
Official US release date is June 28th

I wonder if they will make a special edition that includes the DLC stuff, because that would be awesome.

Rasengan SageX5
05-16-2011, 10:29 PM
I just saw that the US release date was June 28th. This makes me happy because it means that I get it on my birthday, which is the next day!

ByakuganMaster024
05-20-2011, 02:58 PM
Hey tsuki. You've only been updating this thread with release dates of DLC and such so I'm gonna put a few gameplay videos here. Not sure if you've seen these or not since the japanese version's been out for a while but I figured I'd post them for the gundam fans that may have forgotten to look for gameplay.

These videos all show new Gundams added to DWG3 such as the 00, wing and unicorn series.

Gundam 00:

00 Raiser:
4tCvdreE5Rc

Cheridum:
xlPH4hjdF0s&feature=related

Arios:
tzTDmOiLrgs&feature=related

Seravee:
rOZDvq8rIZ0&feature=related

Susanoo:
qtZeMNiyylc

Reborns:
RAgpocO75pQ

Gundam Wing:

Deathscythe Hell:
grEyZcwrX9c

Heavyarms Kai:
p5qcstFZdI0&feature=related

Tallgeese II:
ZovbqO6reJo

Gundam Unicorn:

Unicorn:
DiNlBUXQCQM

Kshatria:
zc0Bxsk6cao

Sinanju:
fdENzJh71Os

Rasengan SageX5
05-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Dang! I never really watched 00 but some of those suits look pretty awesome! I can't wait to try some of them out, especially the Raiser. Of course, I'm also excited for the Deathscythe, seeing as it is pretty much my all time favorite mobile suit.

ByakuganMaster024
05-21-2011, 08:13 AM
Dang! I never really watched 00 but some of those suits look pretty awesome! I can't wait to try some of them out, especially the Raiser. Of course, I'm also excited for the Deathscythe, seeing as it is pretty much my all time favorite mobile suit.

You never watched 00?! Have you seen any of it or not at all? If you liked Wing then you'll definitely like 00. Just go watch it on youtube. All the episodes are on there from AnimeChannel.

If you haven't even watched the first episode then here's a link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44kW-HOsRY8

Rasengan SageX5
05-21-2011, 08:41 AM
I watched a few episodes here and there, but I didn't really like the time it was on. Midnight on a Monday was not a good time for me to be watching TV.

ByakuganMaster024
05-21-2011, 09:58 AM
I watched a few episodes here and there, but I didn't really like the time it was on. Midnight on a Monday was not a good time for me to be watching TV.

Yeah, I didn't like it either. But luckily I was able to record each episode to make sure I didn't miss it. I definitely recommend it though so just watch it on youtube when you get the chance.;)

Rasengan SageX5
05-21-2011, 10:49 AM
I'll make sure to do that. Its probably not going to be for a while though, because I have to catch up on like 200 episodes of One Piece.

tsuki
05-23-2011, 07:31 AM
Hey tsuki. You've only been updating this thread with release dates of DLC and such so I'm gonna put a few gameplay videos here. Not sure if you've seen these or not since the japanese version's been out for a while but I figured I'd post them for the gundam fans that may have forgotten to look for gameplay.

Thanks, I was just being lazy, lol.

tsuki
06-13-2011, 07:06 AM
Remember, the game is coming out on the 28th of this month in the US. No news of any pre-order bonuses, and no announcements on whether the DLCs that were in Japan will come out in the US.

Also here is a link to a new gameplay trailer: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-dynasty-warriors/715989

tsuki
06-28-2011, 07:53 AM
It is out today! I'm going to pick mine up after work. No news about the DLC yet.

ByakuganMaster024
06-28-2011, 09:00 AM
I'm gonna try and get it today maybe. But with the way shipping is at my gamestop they're probably not gonna have it till tomorrow. I can't wait to play as 00 Raiser though.:mrgreen:

tsuki
06-29-2011, 06:48 AM
I want to buy it at Best Buy because I got like $50 in gift cards, but I'm not sure if my local one will have it. Otherwise I'll just go to gamestop. There are 2 stores in town right across the street from each other.

I got the last copy! The game is awsome! Some of the VAs for older characters changed, but it doesn't bother me too much....yet. And the new VA's for people like Garrod and Tifa are pretty good.

The game forces you to play as Amuro and Kou in the first couple of missions, but then you can go wih anyone you unlock. I love the 00 Raiser! Trans-Am is badass!

Beware, the game can get pretty crazy because if you're fighting in an enemy HQ there are turrets and thousands of grunts. And if a Boss shows up it gets really crazy and you have to watch your health carefully.

ByakuganMaster024
06-29-2011, 08:10 AM
I want to buy it at Best Buy because I got like $50 in gift cards, but I'm not sure if my local one will have it. Otherwise I'll just go to gamestop. There are 2 stores in town right across the street from each other.

I got the last copy! The game is awsome! Some of the VAs for older characters changed, but it doesn't bother me too much....yet. And the new VA's for people like Garrod and Tifa are pretty good.

The game forces you to play as Amuro and Kou in the first couple of missions, but then you can go wih anyone you unlock. I love the 00 Raiser! Trans-Am is badass!

Beware, the game can get pretty crazy because if you're fighting in an enemy HQ there are turrets and thousands of grunts. And if a Boss shows up it gets really crazy and you have to watch your health carefully.

Lol I just got the last one too! I'm gonna go play it now.

ByakuganMaster024
06-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Ok, first of all, 00 Raiser is epic. Secondly they really screwed up Banagher's voice. It sounds terrible. I wish they had been able to get his regular voice actor but he's probably busy with the dubbing of Gundam Unicorn.

But my ps3 just almost got the yellow light of death for the third time. Almost... so I'm gonna let my ps3 cool down for a while.

Inuyasha
06-29-2011, 10:10 AM
Is it fun?

I'm thinking about trying it!

tsuki
06-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Ok, first of all, 00 Raiser is epic. Secondly they really screwed up Banagher's voice. It sounds terrible. I wish they had been able to get his regular voice actor but he's probably busy with the dubbing of Gundam Unicorn.

But my ps3 just almost got the yellow light of death for the third time. Almost... so I'm gonna let my ps3 cool down for a while.

I haven't played as him yet.

Yellow Death? Never heard of that before. I'm playin mine on a 360

Is it fun?

I'm thinking about trying it!

If you like Hack and Slash games and also like Gundam then you should buy it.

ByakuganMaster024
06-29-2011, 02:10 PM
I haven't played as him yet.

Yellow Death? Never heard of that before. I'm playin mine on a 360

Yeah it's basically the ps3's version of the red ring of death. I just tried again and it let me play for a few minutes but then shut off on me. I'm gonna have to open up my ps3 and do a quick repair tonight. It sucks having to do this every few weeks though so I'm gonna start to save up for a new ps3 since sending it in to sony for repairs would cost almost as much as getting a new one anyway.`~(

tsuki
07-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Unicorn Gundam is sweet when it is in destroy mode. It's normal mode is a little slow when attacking, but it is crazy fast in destroy mode. Double X is awesome as well. You can take over a whole field with one SP attack.

Taker369
07-01-2011, 02:08 PM
is this game good i never played part 2 because my stores never seemed to carry it

tsuki
07-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Game is great! It is like 10 times better than #2, and number 2 was pretty good.

Taker369
07-01-2011, 02:17 PM
cool i may have to check this out it may hold me off until august depending on how long the game is

tsuki
07-01-2011, 02:30 PM
cool i may have to check this out it may hold me off until august depending on how long the game is

Well there are 300 total missions, plus you can play them multiple times with different characters and mobile suits. Plus there are like 20 DLC missions that should be coming out. And then there is also online play.

Taker369
07-01-2011, 02:31 PM
holy crap that's a long game

tsuki
07-01-2011, 02:38 PM
yeah, but you don't have to do all 300 to finish the story mode. It's just fun to unlock all the aachievements and stuff

Rasengan SageX5
07-01-2011, 06:42 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock Duo Maxwell and the Deathscythe? I want to get him as soon as possible because the Deathscythe is my all time favorite mobile suit.

tsuki
07-01-2011, 07:03 PM
Does anyone know how to unlock Duo Maxwell and the Deathscythe? I want to get him as soon as possible because the Deathscythe is my all time favorite mobile suit.

Play as Full Frontal. Eventually you'll come across Duo. After you see his friendship message in the terminal just get his friendship up to level 3.

Rasengan SageX5
07-01-2011, 07:04 PM
You know what, I got that message just as you answered the question. Thanks for the help anyway.

Rasengan SageX5
07-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Sorry to double post, but which story do you have to play to unlock Milliardo and the Epyon?

tsuki
07-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Sorry to double post, but which story do you have to play to unlock Milliardo and the Epyon?
Banagher Links apparently.

Rasengan SageX5
07-04-2011, 03:25 PM
Thanks. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this game though, because of all the missions in the story that require you to use certain characters that you haven't even played as yet, so you have to spend a few missions building them up or getting enough money to put them through training. Its so annoying, especially in the chapter "For Victory" when you are forced to play 6 missions in a row with specific characters.

tsuki
07-05-2011, 07:45 AM
Thanks. I'm starting to get pretty annoyed with this game though, because of all the missions in the story that require you to use certain characters that you haven't even played as yet, so you have to spend a few missions building them up or getting enough money to put them through training. Its so annoying, especially in the chapter "For Victory" when you are forced to play 6 missions in a row with specific characters.

Well you can always do the training if you have money to spare. I also suggest developing the mobile suit parts. It makes a huge difference.

Rasengan SageX5
07-05-2011, 11:12 AM
That's the thing, I never have the money to spare. I try to develop parts as often as possible, but after training pilots to get them up to a level where they can survive more difficult missions, I never have enough left over to upgrade the parts or attach skills without playing a few more missions.

tsuki
07-05-2011, 01:25 PM
That's the thing, I never have the money to spare. I try to develop parts as often as possible, but after training pilots to get them up to a level where they can survive more difficult missions, I never have enough left over to upgrade the parts or attach skills without playing a few more missions.

Are you only doing the main storyline missions? or are you doing the memorial missions and other ones? Also, try going over and doing the low level missions again with the different character.

Rasengan SageX5
07-05-2011, 01:49 PM
I do all of the missions and replay old ones. My problem is, I don't have the patience to make more than enough for the Advanced training session(30,000 G) before I move on. I try to get the character to at least level 8 before I put them through the training and I usually just call it good and go right to the mission I need them for.

tsuki
07-06-2011, 06:25 AM
What difficulty are you playing at, Normal or Hard?

Rasengan SageX5
07-06-2011, 09:11 AM
Usually Normal. Why? Does hard give more money when you beat the missions?

tsuki
07-06-2011, 09:29 AM
I play on Normal as well. From what I have been told by others, it doesn't make a huge difference in the money you get. The main thing I have noticed is that you get more money based on how many demi-bosses you defeat and fields you capture.

Rasengan SageX5
07-06-2011, 11:59 AM
That's weird then, because I usually take all the fields and beat every enemy ace pilot that comes my way and still seem to get only at best only 3,000 to 4,000 in gold.

tsuki
07-06-2011, 12:14 PM
DLC in about 2 weeks
http://inspchin.wordpress.com/2011/07/06/dynasty-warriors-gundam-3-dlc-event-report/

This is from a UK site, but it should be relatively the same for the US.

Rasengan SageX5
07-06-2011, 01:44 PM
Nice, I just wish I could get my PS3 to hook up to our wireless network at home so I could make a PSN account.

tsuki
07-06-2011, 02:28 PM
Cant you run a cable to the router?

Rasengan SageX5
07-06-2011, 03:03 PM
Not unless I get a way longer cable, which wouldn't be too hard I suppose since I'm in the city 4 days a week for summer school.

tsuki
07-07-2011, 07:05 AM
If you didn't know already, go and do he memorial missions. They will unlock more skills and parts. Just unlocked level 3 mobile suit plans last night.

Also Shinn and Uso can become friends once you start doing the "For Peace" missions if you haven't already got them yet.

ByakuganMaster024
07-07-2011, 10:05 AM
If you didn't know already, go and do he memorial missions. They will unlock more skills and parts. Just unlocked level 3 mobile suit plans last night.

Yeah, I only just figured this out last night. Now I've got a bunch of those missions to do still that I haven't bothered with since I unlocked them.:|

tsuki
07-07-2011, 11:26 AM
I played my first Level 6 difficulty mission doing one of those. I almost beat it with a level 18 Garrod and Double X. But I lost so I did it over and beat it easily with level 29 Setsuna and 00 Raiser.

Rasengan SageX5
07-07-2011, 01:33 PM
I've done all of the memorial mission I have unlocked so far, that is how I got level 4 parts for my Deathscythe. They can be pretty tough sometimes though. The first time I played a level 5 difficulty one, I got mobbed by 4 enemy aces and couldn't get away.

tsuki
07-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I've done all of the memorial mission I have unlocked so far, that is how I got level 4 parts for my Deathscythe. They can be pretty tough sometimes though. The first time I played a level 5 difficulty one, I got mobbed by 4 enemy aces and couldn't get away.
Emergency Dash, Emergency Dash! xD

Rasengan SageX5
07-07-2011, 02:59 PM
I tried, but they stayed just inside my dash range and managed to catch me everytime I got away until my gauge was empty, then it was just a slaughter.

tsuki
07-11-2011, 07:27 AM
So I played as every new mobile suit except the Knight Gundam (Haven't Unlocked it Yet) and I have to say they are all pretty amazing. The movesets are really good and they all have at least 1 good special attack. I don't like the SP for Deathscythe, but his Melee is so strong it really doesn't matter.

I also changed my mind and decided I like the new Mobile Armor system. They are difficult, but as long as you have a Class 1 Mobile suit you can beat them. Though it does suck when enemy aces attack you at the same time, lol.

Rasengan SageX5
07-11-2011, 08:19 AM
I didn't think the Deathscythe had a very good special at first either, but since I've upgraded the Melee stat on my rank 4 parts, my Deathscythe is now capable of one-shotting aces with a special. It may not be very flashy, but it gets the job done.

tsuki
07-11-2011, 08:34 AM
I didn't think the Deathscythe had a very good special at first either, but since I've upgraded the Melee stat on my rank 4 parts, my Deathscythe is now capable of one-shotting aces with a special. It may not be very flashy, but it gets the job done.
Very true.

What do you think about the level designs?

I think they all look good, but I hate how small some of the corridors are in between the fields. And sometimes the turns are too tight so you can't Zoom around the Map with Zeta or any of the flying types.

Rasengan SageX5
07-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Yeah, the graphics are impressive, but I agree with the tight turns and small corridors. I also hate how on some maps you can end up in a field that has only one entrance and then it tells you that the person you need to take down or teammate that needs saving is in the field right next door, but there is no way to get there. Then you have to backtrack, usually around the whole perimeter of the map to get to the field you need to be in.

tsuki
07-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Yeah the Maps with the laser barriers are difficult, but it does make the game play interesting. Like the missile bases usually have lasers around them, but if you don't take them out first then they destroy all of your bases.

tsuki
07-28-2011, 07:18 AM
So the DLC has started coming out for the Xbox. Due to a screw up it won't be out until August for the PS3.

I downloaded the first 3 missions but Haven't played them yet. I'm saving them so I can play them with the new suits.

Speaking of that I got Mister Bushido and the Susuwano yesterday. I like the suit a lot, it is similar to the Deathscythe. Only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a beam rifle.

Oh and I got a free subscription for a month, so I have started playing online. The missions are really easy if you play with 3-4 people. I'm mostly using it to rank up my pilots and get money.

Rasengan SageX5
07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
I recently signed up for Playstation Network, so I've been playing a little online as well. The only thing I don't like is that all the missions make it so that your skills and equipment for your suits are ineffective. My Deathscythe is still strong, but the high magnetism ability I set doesn't work, meaning I have to work a little harder to get more kills.

Sagepain
07-31-2011, 05:11 PM
I just recently platinumed the game, that final mission is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to beat lol.

Sakura+Sasuke=Awesomness
07-31-2011, 05:28 PM
I didn't really like the 1st two.
Hah. This One might be better, who knows.

Rasengan SageX5
07-31-2011, 07:12 PM
Its about the same except with better graphics and a few more awesome suits.

Sagepain
07-31-2011, 07:19 PM
Its about the same except with better graphics and a few more awesome suits.

don't forget DLC pilots and MS's...........not that big of a diffrence but the older ones didin't have that.

Rasengan SageX5
07-31-2011, 07:48 PM
I guess I forgot about the DLC since it got delayed by all that junk with the hacking.

tsuki
08-01-2011, 12:31 PM
I just recently platinumed the game, that final mission is nearly IMPOSSIBLE to beat lol.

What do you mean by "platinumed"?

I'm doing all the challenged missions now and it is difficult because you have to do them on hard. I'm also trying to unlock all the history missions. Seems like it depends on the level of the pilot.

Sagepain
08-01-2011, 01:44 PM
What do you mean by "platinumed"?

I'm doing all the challenged missions now and it is difficult because you have to do them on hard. I'm also trying to unlock all the history missions. Seems like it depends on the level of the pilot.

I have the game on Ps3, Platinum = all achievements unlocked.

Yeah difficult, but the Final mission which is called the return of the true dynasty warriors gundam which is unlocked after completeing ALL other missions is on an even higher difficulty than Hard lol.

You can use a Max stat 12 slot Unicorn or Nu and a Zaku or ball will still utterly destroy you in one hit........Its hell lol.

History missions are unlocked when you get more people friendships up to level 4, If you get them ALL to level 4 friendship, all history missions should be available to you.

tsuki
08-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I have the game on Ps3, Platinum = all achievements unlocked.

Yeah difficult, but the Final mission which is called the return of the true dynasty warriors gundam which is unlocked after completeing ALL other missions is on an even higher difficulty than Hard lol.

You can use a Max stat 12 slot Unicorn or Nu and a Zaku or ball will still utterly destroy you in one hit........Its hell lol.

History missions are unlocked when you get more people friendships up to level 4, If you get them ALL to level 4 friendship, all history missions should be available to you.

Hmm... that is strange most of my pilots are at level 4, but I only have history missions for a few of the different series.

Sagepain
08-01-2011, 06:35 PM
Hmm... that is strange most of my pilots are at level 4, but I only have history missions for a few of the different series.

Try using them more until you unlock there relationship mission and then complete those to get there friendship to rank 5.

Which history missions are you missing?( which series) If its seed, wing, or 00 then its probably because you dont have the characters associated with those series to rank 4 or higher.

Sephiroth
08-01-2011, 06:45 PM
is it worth the money? i got 2 and it was different than the first big time so what bout this one

Sagepain
08-01-2011, 07:04 PM
is it worth the money? i got 2 and it was different than the first big time so what bout this one

The mobile suits and general areas look MUCH better than in then in 1 and 2.

More gameplay mechanics added like emergency dash and different types of fields, which IIRC doesin't exist in part 1 and 2.

It has more characters and Mobile suits to choose from and an Original story revolving around all the characters.

Online is better IMO, but it doesin't have a vs mode like in dynasty warriors gundam 2.

EDIT: the game also has DLC missions, Pilots/Mobile suits to look forward too.

tsuki
08-02-2011, 06:59 AM

It is like 1 and 2 combined X 10.

Sephiroth
08-02-2011, 09:21 AM
is the game level more like one. where there are generals and ur on a battle feild. or is it like 2 u just deafeat feilds untill an ace shows up and u kill them

tsuki
08-02-2011, 09:54 AM
is the game level more like one. where there are generals and ur on a battle feild. or is it like 2 u just deafeat feilds untill an ace shows up and u kill them

A little bit of both, since it depends on the level. Sometimes they have different scenarios where you have to complete different objectives. For the most part though you just have to conquer enough feilds and defeat enough enemy pilots until the enemy battle gauge goes down low enough to summon the main enemy boss.

tsuki
08-08-2011, 09:22 AM
So I finally figured out how to unlock Musha and Musha Mark 2 Gundams so I could use them online before my subscription expires. You have to complete the Challenge missions Trial of the Giant 1-4 for Musha and Trial of the Past 1-9 for Musha Mark 2.

Also Marida and the Kytashira are coming out this week on DLC, so I am stoked about that. But then we 2 weeks of missions before the next Pilot comes out.

Sagepain
08-08-2011, 10:29 AM
So I finally figured out how to unlock Musha and Musha Mark 2 Gundams so I could use them online before my subscription expires. You have to complete the Challenge missions Trial of the Giant 1-4 for Musha and Trial of the Past 1-9 for Musha Mark 2.

Also Marida and the Kytashira are coming out this week on DLC, so I am stoked about that. But then we 2 weeks of missions before the next Pilot comes out.

I'm buying Marida/MS the first day she comes out.

tsuki
08-09-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm buying Marida/MS the first day she comes out.

Well she is out today.

Does anyone know how to make the DLC pilots gain friendship? Mr. Bushido doesn't seem to be going up, and I can't play the Susuwano with any of my other pilots.

Sagepain
08-09-2011, 08:58 AM
Well she is out today.

Does anyone know how to make the DLC pilots gain friendship? Mr. Bushido doesn't seem to be going up, and I can't play the Susuwano with any of my other pilots.

Mr. Bushido doesin't appear in the friendship Chart, I was able to use his Susano'o with ALL my pilots(Excluding Knight Gundam obviously) the moment I got him.

tsuki
08-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Mr. Bushido doesin't appear in the friendship Chart, I was able to use his Susano'o with ALL my pilots(Excluding Knight Gundam obviously) the moment I got him.

Hmm....very strange

Sagepain
08-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Hmm....very strange

Maybe it has something to do with how much of the game you have completed, I for example was done 100% before getting Mr. Bushido.

I didin't need to do the final story mission on hard to unlock Knight gundams special equipment, or get to rank 1 to unlock Musha gundam 1 and 2's special equipment, I started with them the moment I unlocked them.

tsuki
08-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Maybe it has something to do with how much of the game you have completed, I for example was done 100% before getting Mr. Bushido.

I didin't need to do the final story mission on hard to unlock Knight gundams special equipment, or get to rank 1 to unlock Musha gundam 1 and 2's special equipment, I started with them the moment I unlocked them.

I beat the story before I downloaded him.

Actually now that I think about it I was online when I tried, and I know only Mr. Bushido is the only one that can use Susuwano online. I'll check again in regular mode tonight.

Sagepain
08-09-2011, 10:16 AM
I beat the story before I downloaded him.

Actually now that I think about it I was online when I tried, and I know only Mr. Bushido is the only one that can use Susuwano online. I'll check again in regular mode tonight.

wait u can use the susano'o online?

tsuki
08-09-2011, 11:25 AM
wait u can use the susano'o online?

Yeah, but only Bushido can pilot it and only if all the other people in the mission have downloaded it. Same goes for the other DLC.

Sephiroth
08-09-2011, 11:39 AM
I finally got this game. And I actually really enjoy it. I beat setsuna's story. Now im on Frontals

Sagepain
08-09-2011, 01:01 PM
just bought Marida/MS for DWG3 and Freddy Krueger for MK lol.

gonna try out Marida now.

tsuki
08-09-2011, 01:12 PM
Mortal Kombat has Freddy Kruger?

Sagepain
08-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Mortal Kombat has Freddy Kruger?

lol yup, he was just released today.

ON topic: I really like Marida's MS, its slow but has some really effective charge attacks.

tsuki
08-10-2011, 06:49 AM
So I've been playing some of the missions that I downloaded and they are actually pretty difficult. On the Acguy one it took for ever for me to get into the missile base. And on the one where you have to race around in the mobile suit that has a wheel around it, I was forced to use my level 50 Setsuna in order beat it.

In other news, The history missions for Seabook and Uso were kinda lame. They need to put a the bad guy from F91 and make Katejina's suit a class 1 instead of a class 2.

tsuki
08-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Does anyone know how to get Fa Yuiry's friendship up to level 5? I can't seem to get her past level 3. She is the only person left I need at level 5.

Edit: Nevermind, You just have to use her as a partner until you unlock the relationship mission.

But now I am stuck and apparently missing some collection missions. I need to find out which ones and how to unlock them.

Sagepain
08-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Does anyone know how to get Fa Yuiry's friendship up to level 5? I can't seem to get her past level 3. She is the only person left I need at level 5.

Edit: Nevermind, You just have to use her as a partner until you unlock the relationship mission.

But now I am stuck and apparently missing some collection missions. I need to find out which ones and how to unlock them.

Try using Mobile suits of a specific color like white mobile suits or green MS's.
There's a collection mission for each color lol.

All collection missions and Requirements to unlock them. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605800-dynasty-warriors-gundam-3/59697472) Just in case your too lazy to discover them yourself. :lol:

Uchiha Sora
08-25-2011, 09:00 PM
this game looks weird IMO. Mainly cuz I hate mecha. :lol: Except transformers. I mean come on. Who DOESN'T like transformers amirite?

Sagepain
08-25-2011, 09:10 PM
this game looks weird IMO. Mainly cuz I hate mecha. :lol: Except transformers. I mean come on. Who DOESN'T like transformers amirite?

I HATE transformers, Just for you mentioning that, I'll burn all your banana's......................................... that sounded wrong :lol:

Seriously though Transformers isin't bad at all, I remember watching it when I was a kid more than I remember Gundam.

Gundam isin't bad though you should watch it, and you might get into it, Just skip Gundam seed/Gundam seed destiny unless you wanna watch non-stop crying for every little thing that happens.

Dynasty warriors Gundam is actually pretty good, Much better than Bleach SR at least.

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:14 PM
so much hate for Bleach SR its sickening

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Seein as i like the Dynasty Warrior franchise,i probably wwould play this game,but havent really watched Gundam so id feel lost.

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:16 PM
i played the first game got bored

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:18 PM
Well usually i find more enjoyment (idk why) outta games that arent that great over games that are the best for some reason.

Sagepain
08-25-2011, 09:34 PM
so much hate for Bleach SR its sickening

I didin't Hate on it, Its actually one of my most favorite games for the PS3, that post was specifically meant for Uchiha_Sora since I spoke to him about it before, when he asked if the game was good.

Honestly DWG3 is better than Bleach SR, that doesin't downplay SR at all, it was meant to convince him to try it out.

DW style of games aren't very popular, but I love em, so its in my interest to get people to wanna play so that more DW style games are released.

Well usually i find more enjoyment (idk why) outta games that arent that great over games that are the best for some reason.

I do to for some reason, I personally HATE COD games, Its not really to go against the trend, but I honestly find no Interest in the "popular" games like COD.

Uncharted on the other hand has a good reason to be popular, that game is amazing.(and I typically don't like shooters of any kind.)

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
I didin't Hate on it, Its actually one of my most favorite games for the PS3, that post was specifically meant for Uchiha_Sora since I spoke to him about it before, when he asked if the game was good.

Honestly DWG3 is better than Bleach SR, that doesin't downplay SR at all, it was meant to convince him to try it out.

DW style of games aren't very popular, but I love em, so its in my interest to get people to wanna play so that more DW style games are released.
Thats why im also playing Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi....both are basiclly DW clones.

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
i could see a Final Fantasy with DW gameplay

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:36 PM
i could see a Final Fantasy with DW gameplay
Which Final Fantasy or you talking about the entire franchise?

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:38 PM
a new one kinda like how the made Dissida

Sephiroth
08-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Did anyone ever play the game Federation vs Zeon for the ps2?

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Shame i never played it.

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:42 PM
no but it sounds fun
Shame i never played it.

its for psp

Sagepain
08-25-2011, 09:43 PM

That would be really cool, Cloud demolishing hundreds of Soldier 3rd classes and
fighting sephiroth as an enemy commander...........thats it they have gotta make
a final fantasy DW style.............................or else`!:)

I heard that game is HARD to get, not to mention expensive too.

Taker369
08-25-2011, 09:44 PM
i would love to play it

Jmalenko
08-25-2011, 09:44 PM
no but it sounds fun

its for psp
No wonder...dont have a psp.

Sephiroth
08-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Am i the only one who has played it..what bout zenotic front or the first gundam game? or what bout the gundam battle assult games

Sagepain
08-26-2011, 09:41 AM
Am i the only one who has played it..what bout zenotic front or the first gundam game? or what bout the gundam battle assult games

I've played the gundam battle assault 2 for the PS1, and thats it :lol:

Uchiha Sora
08-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Thats why im also playing Samurai Warriors and Warriors Orochi....both are basiclly DW clones.

Wait. I thought Samurai warriors was made from the same company as DW O_O Wooow but from what i've played, I like Samurai Warriors better. but I've only played a DW demo soooooo i may like DW better.

I do to for some reason, I personally HATE COD games, Its not really to go against the trend, but I honestly find no Interest in the "popular" games like COD.

Uncharted on the other hand has a good reason to be popular, that game is amazing.(and I typically don't like shooters of any kind.)

1)I don't like mecha tho. <.<. Any other DW is fine lol

2) Im starting to like CoD.

3) Uncharted ftw.

Sephiroth
08-26-2011, 04:09 PM
Poor poor souls..the old gundam games wasawesome espically Frederation vs Zeon it was probably the best gundam game to date

tsuki
08-26-2011, 05:10 PM
Wow, lots of posts since i last checked this thread.

Only other gundam game I have is Gundam Seed: Never Ending Tomorrow

tsuki
09-06-2011, 08:28 AM
Lockon Stratos and his Cheridum Gundam came out on Tuesday. This one is similar to Heavyarms Kai as it uses projectile attacks for the melee attacks. I have to say though I like it a lot better than Kai because they are beam attacks and also involve shield bits (funnels). I definitely recommend you download this suit. I'm looking forward to the remaining 00 pilots.

Edit: Alleluiah Haptsim and his Kyrios Gundam came out today. I won't be downloading it until next week, so no review on how good it is. I did hear though that they fixed the bug that was in the Japanese version, so that is good news.

tsuki
09-14-2011, 06:59 AM
okay so I downloaded Alleluiah and Tieria yesterday. I really like the Kyrios Gundam, it is very fast and has some good combo moves. The special attacks are pretty nice as well.

As for Tieria's gundam, well I would have to say it is just okay. The main issue with it is that it is extremely slow. It gets a good speed boost after you get it to special mode, so if you want it to be good for the whole mission you should equip the ability that lets you recharge your special bar quickly.

Overall I liked all of the DLC a lot, and I hope they are included in the actual game next time. I'd say my favorite suit is either Lockon's or Alleluiah's.

I'm almost done with the game, i would have completed it already, but I saved some missions so that I could use my DLC characters to beat them.

Once I finish all the missions I'll go through and level more pilots up to 50, but then all I can do is wait for the next game.

The main things I want for DWG4 are to bring back space maps, add more characters, add more grunt suits, and make the story mode a bit longer.

Rasengan SageX5
10-02-2011, 04:35 PM
Anyone here know how to unlock the last few missions for the "Those Who Pass By Chapter"? It says all the missions I have are clear, but then it says that the chapter isn't clear and there are not any more missions to unlock.

Edit: Never mind, I found out what to do.

Rasengan SageX5
10-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Man, I just unlocked Knight Gundam and I can officially say that he is awesome!

Taker369
10-02-2011, 10:51 PM
Man, I just unlocked Knight Gundam and I can officially say that he is awesome!

was he hard to unlock ?

Rasengan SageX5
10-03-2011, 06:07 AM
Not really. You just have to beat all the different story modes and then you get his body for use as a suit, but if you get your relationship with him up, you can actually use him as a pilot.

tsuki
10-03-2011, 09:18 AM
I just finished up getting 4 pairs of Rank 4 parts for all suits. I've also beat all missions, including downloaded ones. All I really have left to do is level up all my pilots to 50. Right now I only have Setsuna and Bannagher,

Rasengan SageX5
10-03-2011, 12:10 PM
My closest pilot to level 50 is Duo at level 43 and I only have about 3 or 4 pilots with complete sets of level 4 parts.

Taker369
10-03-2011, 12:22 PM
who are the pilots u can choose ?

Rasengan SageX5
10-03-2011, 12:45 PM
The list of pilots is almost too huge to list, but I can guarantee that your favorite pilot (or at least your favorite suit) is playable.

tsuki
10-03-2011, 01:12 PM
My closest pilot to level 50 is Duo at level 43 and I only have about 3 or 4 pilots with complete sets of level 4 parts.

I think I am only going to level up my favorite pilots by playing the missions. The rest I'll just buy the Training to get them up to 50.