PDA

View Full Version : Other: Why isn't there a Naruto MMORPG!?

Rubba
04-11-2009, 04:29 PM
It would be so cool, to like make your own shinobi, and pick a village, it would be sick! :)

Kisame
04-11-2009, 04:29 PM
It'd be cool, but it's extremely hard to make.

Rubba
04-11-2009, 04:31 PM
Well Naruto is becoming huge in this world it could be bigger than war craft

CrystalOcean7
04-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Oh god, an Naruto MMORPG.... that would be pure awesomeness. I think if they did do something like that, it should take place in the future of that world after Naruto becomes Hogkage and is around his middle twenties.

Rubba
04-11-2009, 04:54 PM
I agree, if they made one i think you should like start as a genin in one of the villages, and you could pick your style :) and learn jutsus as you become better. :)

CrystalOcean7
04-11-2009, 04:59 PM
I can't wait til they come out with the technology for limitless memory on a computer. Like The World from Dot.Hack. That kind of memory to create however you want you character to look so it looked like no one else's would be undiscribably awesomeness.

Rubba
04-11-2009, 05:03 PM
They have the technology, so they should make it! I've always wanted to make myself as a ninja :D

CrystalOcean7
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
They have the technology, so they should make it! I've always wanted to make myself as a ninja :D

Who wouldn't want to be a ninja? They're sexy lol

Sintar07
04-12-2009, 11:17 AM
If I may...

We have a similar and active thread already in existence Here (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=539&sid=6372e81cc72e38b4ae83d96a8be9fb75). Just so you all know, 'cause it's a pain in the butt to travel back and forth between different sections of the forum to keep track of the same conversation :lol:

@atsamarusharingan@
04-12-2009, 11:50 AM
I think viz should create a MMORPG naruto online game like WOWC and by the way they kinda did except the graphics are bad and you cant send objets to other people and you can only pick three villages so far but you can custamize your ninja, level up and get weapons armor cloths and fight others but too bad im french and the game is in french. lol
but its fun

seannfma
04-12-2009, 02:49 PM
go to xxxxxxx and click anime and there is a lot of games where you can create your own ninja

--
SRhyse - Moderator's Note - Actually, that site has some Naruto stuff on it that it probably shouldn't have, so we can't let you link it. Sorry :cry:.
--

Nick Tasogare
04-27-2009, 05:52 AM
they could make a naruto game like fusion fall tht was made by cartoonnetwork

Kiba-Inuzuka
05-08-2009, 07:56 PM
Yeah, it'd be GREAT to have a Naruto MMORPG! I had always been hoping that they'd eventually make one. Who wouldn't like to be in a fully multi-player game as a ninja with your own unique jutsu? I hope someone takes the idea of a naruto mmo soon. I can't wait!

ryanhidden inshadow
05-22-2009, 06:06 PM
this would be a great mmorpg and would love to play on it, i mean i would go out and buy this game if it was like that

The Anbu's Fiery Rose
06-04-2009, 06:42 PM
They'd probably make a lot of money off of it, but it would be a pain to create and update, I'm sure. :P It would definitely cool though. Starting off as an Academy student or genin and then building your way up until you're off in the Akatsuki, a rogue, or whatever you wish. I'm sure they're a bit too busy with other things to really be bothering with the idea though. T_T

Nick Tasogare
06-08-2009, 11:04 PM
They'd probably make a lot of money off of it, but it would be a pain to create and update, I'm sure. :P It would definitely cool though. Starting off as an Academy student or genin and then building your way up until you're off in the Akatsuki, a rogue, or whatever you wish. I'm sure they're a bit too busy with other things to really be bothering with the idea though. T_T

well, what mmo isnt hard to update and stuff?

and they will probably get around to it eventually, i mean, its bound to happen after the anime/manga gains popularity, or they run out of other ways to earn money off of the franchise :p

haconkerlo
06-10-2009, 08:38 PM
A Naruto game like that would be awesome but they might take out the jumps,speedy runnig, and other features that make a Naruto game a Naruto game.

Nick Tasogare
06-10-2009, 08:41 PM
A Naruto game like that would be awesome but they might take out the jumps,speedy runnig, and other features that make a Naruto game a Naruto game.

well, they might make it so you did that while traveling from village to village

tanduhman
06-15-2009, 03:48 PM
If they did make it theyd be bathing in cash!

Yetiee
06-16-2009, 03:34 AM
Naruto is such a diverse universe it would be really hard to capture the true naruto

jukeboxed
06-22-2009, 09:36 AM
Maybe it would be something like World of Warcraft, Naruto-style. I would seriously buy it.

itachiuchiha85
06-22-2009, 11:09 AM
It can be done, and i dont like WOW at all, but this is a good idea. hard to do but very plausible.

My Man Sasori
06-22-2009, 06:06 PM
I can't wait til they come out with the technology for limitless memory on a computer. Like The World from Dot.Hack. That kind of memory to create however you want you character to look so it looked like no one else's would be undiscribably awesomeness.

Second Life has an amazing character design system somewhat like that... WELL it COULD be amazing if it had better graphics AND an actual storyline to it.

StuckInReality4
07-27-2009, 06:05 AM
That would be so awesome!! But the problem is, you would still have to be limited with what you can do because there is only one Naruto character to, like, a million fans(or more). You couldn't have any real relationships with the characters. Unless of course the game wasn't multiplayer...

kyuubinaruto123
07-27-2009, 07:35 AM
I know a wow server that is like Naruto.
It has ranks like genin chunin.
But a Naruto MMORPG where you do missions go Missing-Nin, go to exams it would be very awesome.

Kakashi-Sharingan eye
07-27-2009, 10:14 AM
I would be delighted with this game!!!
:cool::cool::cool:

liza2010
10-07-2010, 12:57 AM
yes you are right... If this game will be developed then it goes beyond to wow...

Falathar91
01-27-2011, 01:37 PM
Good system would be this, You start out as an academy student doing menial tasks and facing off against genin and other academy students as the tutorial, having a decent PVP system in place so that if you go into an arena there are 1v1 all the way up to mayhap a 100-100 fight with other ninja. Have different bloodtypes but also different archetypes for your ninja, are they going to be a support ninja and heal the rest of the group? (based on Sakura) are they mainly a ninjutsu user or taijutsu user? give people a skill tree to stick with or to build upon, and give them blood skill points as well. Taijutsu users could do more damage to those not wearing traditional armor of the ninjas (full customized or otherwise) and ninjutsu could be countered by other passive/pulse nijutsu that make the user aware/almost resistant to it. Make the substitution jutsu on a timer, because in all the fighting naruto games out there it is spammed, meaning that if you don't spam it yourself you are essentially down and out. Use it in only the direst of consequences, also i think the fast running should be on an endo timer, this makes it a valuable asset for catching/running from a fight and if you use substitution jutsu which teleports you instantly to antoher random place while simultaneously running it becomes the ultimate (RUN AWAY) tactic, but when oyu run out of chakra (or endurance, mayhap you should have both?) you are out of steam leaving you defenseless against your enemy. this would be cruel but fair. The village hokage's should be elected by the users and serve a time of 20 days in office, and have a level that is equal to the standing of kage in each village to make it work out that the kage is only as powerful as everyone else but to have a mandatory level to be elected for kage. you can run for kage by putting x amounts of coin into the system to campaign for office, meaning the more missions you do, the better your chances of winning and getting your name out there. there will be hardcore players that will be elected into hokage position that will not want it, but i say that if they don't want the title, they have the option of opting out of the election. Also, they should have a rogue system, starting at chunin level. This should be a system of which they are not only th enemy of their previous villages, but their own home town in either the akatsuki or otherwise as well. Also i would encourage the use of combinin blood powers, and limiting the use of the sharingan powers to a 1/day on an insta kill power such as the amaterasu, or otherwise. This would deter little players from the game in a heartbeat. and finally the outskirts and zones between villages, this should be a place where you can stay on the road and run forever, or stray into the woods and set up traps for enemies on missions or reconnaisance missions. such missions and titles could include guard duty, and mission killer. also the skills should be trainable in different instances where you actually take training missions to train your skills up. Like a race to increase your overall spritning speed or endurance, and a way to build up your jutsu would be to use it in battle x amounts of time, which would lead to it costing more power to use, but make it a finishing move for a battle. this would be a PK night mare but maybe have a system that the only ones that can stop others on the road 5 levels higher than the people, meaning that the levels 1-6 can be stopped on the road by other 1-6 level players, you get the idea. and then the instanced PVP should include points of interest, players should be able to defend a main character, if they are genin level then the boss should be a chunin npc or PC would be even more fun, that should be defended for inside mayhap a building or mayhap in a secret lair or even better outside where he could be completely overwhelmed. It could also include an all out free for all and other modes. This is just some of the ideas that would make a MMORPG a reality.

Renaud
01-28-2011, 02:42 PM
That game would be amazing! But how would you do the blood system? You choose your bloodline at the start of the game and your stuck with it? How about clan related technique(aburame, inuzaku, nara, etc)? I can see how someone could be taught shadow jutsu or how to use a dog, but i guess using bugs would be equivalent to a bloodline since its a birth thing?

(PS: That was hard to read! you need to cut it in paragraph!)

katsu uchiha
01-28-2011, 03:15 PM
They are currently working on creating and releasing a beta for one that has both Naruto and Bleach characters. Its called Pockie Ninja. But the beta won't be up for quite a while you can type in "pockieninja.com" in google or in u're web address bar and it should be the first link or one of the first links.

ReNeGaDe-Uchiha
01-28-2011, 06:27 PM
They have to make one, the fans all want one it would be epic! Even people who don't watch would play a game like this if they made it sucessful. In turn it would bring in new fans to the show and it would just be epic for us die-hards!!

Is there a thread for posting IDEAS for a game like this? If not someone be a hero!

Renaud
01-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Well alot of the thread are ppl posting ideas for it, but in my humble opinion we can use this one, Falathar already started ^^

J-Sun Tasogare
01-28-2011, 06:41 PM
They have them on some sites, but they all suck.

katsu uchiha
01-28-2011, 07:01 PM
That why they are working on creating and releasing a beta for Pockie Ninja.

ReNeGaDe-Uchiha
01-28-2011, 08:15 PM
well this is a piece of my vision for the game:
the game should follow the storyline and it would be awesome to combine chakra to make various jutsu. I also want to see them allow us to make a character, and train him and rank up. You would start off, young, doing D-rank missions and you would have to complete the academy exams and continue the story that way as you grow with your character. Moreover I want to be able to choose what path my character travels. For example, you could choose to train with jiraiya-sensei, we'll call this "the way of the sage" and eventually (through hard work and hours and hours of gameplay) you could be a sage. *Choosing this path should disable you from taking other paths such as one of a Hyuuga once you've selected "the way of the sage."* there should be many different paths to choose from though you should be able to choose a bloodline limit family to be born into and then your training revolves around that family meaning you train your unique justu with your bloodline-members. Leveling up should be HUGE in this game, if you're not strong enough to beat an opponent then you must train and in the meantime, the story still plays out. tailed beasts and sharingan should be off limits it wouldnt make sense to have a random created character with these powers given there are already the nine jinjuriki and the uchiha clan died out.
choice between Good or Evil, Time should be a factor, what you do affects the storyline, leveling up and ranking up from genin to jonin to jonin leader etc; Free-roam and interactable environments including villagers and civilians! You should be able to start fights or train with any ninja you see as well as steal and cause trouble with villagers! In the Ninja Storm 1 & 2 series for ps3 and 360, it was always about walking to the destination. talk to someone. Load the battle screen and then you went to the fight. I want to be able to just walk around and power up chakra when I wish and pull off jutsu when I wish and have the battles in the environments you walk around in, while maintaining the Storm battle gameplay (because that style of fighting IS the best).

Renaud
01-29-2011, 05:46 AM
That real time thing sounds interesting... but how would it work, considering that time is limited, and different player will join at different time?

I mean, if you join the game during the 4th ninja war, and your stuck doing D-Rank mission while the rest of the world is participating in the (final?) battle. And what would happens to the mmo once the final event in the story is done? Would the story restarts every once in a while?

EDIT: btw, im not saying that to critizise, i'm genuinely trying to understand how it would work ^^;

ReNeGaDe-Uchiha
01-29-2011, 11:45 PM
I was thinking that the one player would be more time-based, so we all go through the story starting at the same level on our own with our created character, and how much you get done and how sufficient you get it done determines how fast you level up. This way people will be stronger than others. Then once you finish the story you can go online. It would be open ninja world, and during online play, it would be up to us as the players to decide what happens throughout the ninja world. For example, people who started off in the Hidden Mist might want to clan together and form an attack on the Leaf. Then us Leaf ninja would have to defend our territory in huge battles where you utilize your powers rightfully gained in Story Mode. Every village should have a special component that players can get a piece of if they sucessfully infiltrate a village online. Like a massive exp boost or rare items and scrolls, summonings etc. I still want to be able to level up online too; More health, more chakra, faster chakra intake, your jutsu's become stronger and become more developed causing more damage or higher chance of critical hits etc..

Lol no worries!

Shinobirule
02-05-2011, 01:22 AM
I think ur ideas are all amazing, I've recently been dreaming about a naruto mmorpg (exept in my dream its mind controlled, one day i hope) it would be amazing:D. But i have a few suggestions (some are mixed wth ur ideas):

To be able to pick a bloodline limit is a bit weird and unfair, idk its just doesnt seem right, everyone would pick the strongest one and no one would be diffrent. I think the bloodline, jinchuriki, hidden jutsu and hidden attributes process should go like this:
In the beginning of the game you pick one of the main shinobi villages. Under each village it says the likelyhood% of being a jinchurikki, having certain bloodline limits, being born into a special clan with hidden jutsus and average BASE percantages of other attributes (chakra control, speed etc), That u can l8er build up.
You pick if youre born into a good, neutral or evil family (it doesnt choose if ure ultimaly good or evil just makes it easier to choose "ur path" later).
You take a test that will come in handy l8er, when your Element (wind, fire, earth, lighting and water) is determinded (when ur a genin)
You should be able to aquire, but with alot of the virtual currency, bloodline limits later in the game at chunin or jonin level (like implanting a sharingan).

There should be an offline, SINGLE PLAYER story mode and an online MMORPG. The offline story mode is where you go along with the story wth ur charachter (naruto or whatever) and get additional jutsus, level up etc. It should also update with the manga. The MMORPG should be ofcourse endless and harder. A Good PvP system is needed where u can fight stronger, weaker, or same leveled oponants. The Level up system should be in points: Storymode Points and Multiplayer Points, story mode points should be easier and help level up in story mode, but in multiplayer mode they should be worth less (like 20STP = 1MPP), as the MMORPG is endless. Multiplayer points dont help in story mode but help level up in Multiplayer mode.

Eventually at genin Level you can find out what ur element is. This is determined by combining the results of ur test with all skills uve obtained until now including bloodline traits. You should also choose what kind of ninja you want to be: Long range, short range, medical, strategist, fight with pets, summoner or even divers mixes of some of these.
Both of these things can be posponed or to some extent altered.

Starting Level 20 or so you should be able to try out the chunin exam wich are held every month. Starting Level 50 you should apply for being a jonin. If the criteria matches u should be a jonin.

You skills should be displayed on a "skill tree" that displays all ur skills and attributes with their branches. You should also be able (very tough though) to master more than 1 element and work on everything else through training and certain missions.

There should be a wide array of Jutsus, activated by using combination buttons, but thre should be "quick Keys" for ur favourite jutsus"

At somepoint, after chunin you can choose to stay in the village, move (legally) or escape as a rogue ninja, but you have to meet certain critirea to do so. There should be evil orginizations for rogue ninjas to run away to.

Kages and players choose the how the game moves forward. They organize attacks or wars, plan treatees, plan tournaments or even alter their village by building or other means.

Kages have to be VERY high level players that apply for the role. They should be chosen and switched every 30 Days by the players.
The Kages have a special setting board to change or give command and certain missions. As the game grows maybe more than 1 Kage is needed per village, but these should then meet up periodicaly.
If a Kage doesnt play for 7 Days straight, they are demoted and a new Kage is chosen.

When the game is released, there could be a default kage that is one of the administrators of the game until players are at a high enough level to start "evolving" the game.
When its release it could be the "founding of the village".

I think combining all ideas in theis thread with awesome graphics would make the BEST MMORPG ever! It could be a PC, Mac, PS3 or Xbox game!`!:)

By the way there are a few ninja RPG, the most proffesionel one being Pockie Ninja (pockininja.com), but its not released yet. Another two are ninja abunai (ninja-abunai.com) and naruto rivals, both also not released yet. The only released one is Naruto Nateki Kensei (naiteki-kensei.com), but you need Steam and the game Half Life (9.99$) downloaded from Steam, it doesnt look very good anyway.`;)

Anyway wouldnt a mind controlled naruto MMORPG be awesome!? At this point its complete imagination. But who could have wondered 100 Years ago that you would be able to have acces to almost all the info in the worl from ur office (Internet)? Nothings impossible.
It would be awesome to feel the chakra in ur arm and build it up then release it, see the flames erupt infront of you when you want them to, no more "I didnt mean to press that Button! Man!" and weave the handsigns for a jutsu of your own making!`:P`:P

Authentic
02-05-2011, 05:44 AM
there should be different classes maybe someone who uses jutsus similar to deidara and you can have certain summons that are fast so you can get somewhere quick like deidaras bird or a wolf or sasukes hawk not gamabunta though lol these would probably be put in a quest. I think that the kage should be Npc this would be easier than electing but idk what players want and the rogue idea is good and this would be a chance to put guilds in the game, the guild master will build his guild and there will be like a notice board if you want to join and if you have already joined you can get missions from your guilds notice board and they should make mangekyou sharigan lvl 100+ so that people dont get it easily and add more advantages for having byakugan so more people pick it. that way you dont have 1000 players running around using Amaterasu.Character wise they should allow you to make a character choosing what they look like at the begining but choices are limited and u get more ingame and there should only be one village cause you know how hard its gonna be to make like 4 villages each one detailed and look at the size of konoha thats how big the village has to be and the village Sunagakure has to be surronded by lots of sand so if they did make it you would have to wait a few years for them to put more villages in and how would you level up there gonna have to make up some fake monsters and the only monsters from the series will be boss monsters like kyuubi cause in the naruto series they usually vs people

Renaud
02-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Or you can make a game where death = reset.

Not sure ppl would want to be uchiha, knowing that they would have to pk the person they play with the most to gain the mangekyo sharigan, and then slowly lose sight until they pk another uchiha who acheived the mangekyo sharigan :P

Vernon
02-12-2011, 10:31 PM
We NEED one.

Bacon
02-12-2011, 10:55 PM
It would take an dedicated genius of sorts to find the money to support the massive servers for what I expect to be a fast paced game. If that wasn't enough trouble, the game would be inherently laggy and I scarcely doubt that anyone could adapt the naruto universe in a genuine manner.

Shinobirule
03-10-2011, 10:35 PM
I bet there are hundreds of dedicated geniuses, and if they find eachoher, they'd do it. Viz probably has the resources, I wish they'd do it, cause I want to join! Although I don't have the slightest idea about coding ':))... STORYBOARD DIRECTOR is SHINOBIRULE!

Vivi
03-27-2011, 08:29 AM
It would be so cool, to like make your own shinobi, and pick a village, it would be sick! :)

Not sure if it can be called an MMORPG but there is a Naruto x Bleach Crossover Game in a bi of Chibi Style.

OB started 2 days ago.

Not sure if I can post the name though.

SRhyse
03-28-2011, 10:28 AM
The hardest part wouldn't be making or supporting the game, but in the international licensing agreements it'd have to operate within since you could easily play the game world wide despite restrictions. Even then, I say hard mostly in the sense that it's legally murky with little precedent with companies that didn't exclusively own and create the property. Not that you couldn't do it.

Shinobirule
04-01-2011, 12:22 PM
I'm sure if Viz put their minds to it, they'd definitely do it. Us Fans just need to pressure them enough I guess... I'm sure they would make ALOT out of it!

katsu uchiha
04-01-2011, 12:27 PM
There isn't a MMORPH for Naruto yet but there is an MMO that is Naruto and Bleach combined, its called Pockie Ninja. And I play it every day after school, its really fun! Anyone interested, should check it out!

Shinobirule
04-01-2011, 12:33 PM
Yeah, Pockie Ninja is alright.. But it still has alot of work ahead of it. Anyway, It,s great, but it's not the action-fighting style game lot's of us are looking for. Plus the Narutoverse is to tweaked to be well... a complete Narutoverse...

Shinobirule
04-08-2011, 12:34 AM
We all thought naruto abunai was down forever but good news... they started updating the site again!!! they have a new site though: I CANT WAIT!!!!

Kishi
04-08-2011, 12:54 AM
There is one.

Shinobirule
04-08-2011, 12:58 AM
There is one.
You mean pockie ninja? yeah we wrote about it in this forum already, but most people want like an action fighter game, if u dont mean pockie ninja PLEASE TELL US`:P

Kishi
04-08-2011, 01:03 AM
You mean pockie ninja? yeah we wrote about it in this forum already, but most people want like an action fighter game, if u dont mean pockie ninja PLEASE TELL US`:PNaruto Abunaiis one of the best ones.

Shinobirule
04-08-2011, 02:25 AM
Yeah I can't wait till' beta is up!

Pitmist
04-18-2011, 08:14 AM
Yea it wld be awesome to make one that is in the future but they wld have to wait til the series is over before they cld or else it wld be a spoiler. And yea it wld be cool to do certain missions that increase a certain stat like there are some missions that use solely taijutsu or genjutsu and when you finish the mission you get a bonus to your stats and you also get more stats from leveling up. That wld be BEAST!!!

Shinobirule
04-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Yeah that would rock!
What about Jinjurrikiis or however u spell it.
They could be random players, chosen at game-start (when u make ur character) and missions could hone ur tailed-beast-skills + a dojo 4 jinjurikiis But you would be able to have a tailed-beast-extraction in the middle of a non-friendly battle so ppl who r not hosts can become them or use their powers!! (NOT copy powers, only steal cause ppl would abuse this and every1 would be a jinjurikii
Same with other kekkei genkei!!!

Pitmist
04-18-2011, 04:51 PM
Yea thet wld be beast but it wld also piss a bunch of ppl off too lol. But the thing that they wld have to look into is what type of enemies you wld have to fight and how to spawn them bcuz most ppl wld get bored with fighting the same ninjas over and over again. And imagine the terain too all the trees in hidden leaf. But then again now that i look at it they wldnt have any uchiha in the future bcuz sasuke and madara r the last...

Shinobirule
04-19-2011, 01:20 AM
lol i dont mean like only a very few people. Maybe they can even be SUPER SUPER strong cpus that u have 2 fight and extract/kill 2 get the tailed-beast! but they would be so hard that only the best can get. and if u don't "train ur beast" in time it will get out of u and u loose alot of ur max health!
kekkei gennkei especially occular jutsu is harder to control but well figure somehting out.

Pitmist
04-22-2011, 09:20 PM
Yea and what wld be cool is if u start like a group or a guild or sumthing, it wld be cool if u cld create an outfit or sumthing and have a bunch of emblems and colors that wld be sick but i have high expectations so i doubt that wld happen lol. But yea i'd really like it if they came out with an mmorpg cuz they cld make it like blade and soul with awesome pvp to were it doesnt matter what lvl u r but ur skill in dodging attacks and whatever but yea im jus rambling now lol ill stop.

Vex
04-23-2011, 06:19 AM
lol, please stop cursing. Thank you!

Vornmusion
04-23-2011, 06:34 AM
Allow me to remind everyone that posting links to whatever Naruto MMO you may know of is against the rules should it have any Naruto related material on the site.

well, what mmo isnt hard to update and stuff?

and they will probably get around to it eventually, i mean, its bound to happen after the anime/manga gains popularity, or they run out of other ways to earn money off of the franchise :p

An official Naruto MMO is unlikely to ever happen. MMO's on a grand scale are a massive money sink, and frankly, Naruto doesn't have the popularity or fanbase to support it. It's possible that it may see some reasonable gains in Japan, but anywhere else, no.

MotM Nomibot
04-24-2011, 12:50 PM
There is one in development now, but the project is so ambitious even Nomibot is made to tremble! I could list all the plans, but the reality is that the developers cannot even graduate from the Ninja Academy portion of the game; it is that intense!

Also, due to popularity issues, only 14 out of every 1,000 characters selecting Sasuke will be given a Ten Ten instead. The Development team feels this is the wisest course, as every ninja needs to practice evasion tactics--and what better way than having dozens of Ten Tens clouding the air with projectiles?

Kishimoto is on the consultation team, and is responsible for mapping the entire Naruto world. He says the world is not round, but it is three dimensional and comprises several surface plains held internally.

Combat is especially daunting, allowing the user to use the environment most creatively, especially in conjunction with elemental jutsu. Controlling the power and range of jutsu is especially important, as you may inadvertently harm allies. Individuals can work together and "stack" their jutsu, like combining Fire and Wind for a firestorm.

Currently, and as SRhyse has said, copyrights are a nuisance, but plans are to incorporate every character ever in the Naruto franchise (Games, Anime, Manga, etc.) into this game along with new faces and the option to make a unique one.

And that is only the beginning!

Google "Project Jasper's Gate" for more.:mrgreen:

Shikamaru Nara
04-24-2011, 12:59 PM
^SWWEEEETTT

no really, that's awesome.

Engineer Basko
04-24-2011, 01:30 PM
^SWWEEEETTT

no really, that's awesome.

I would love to be an Iruka, proficient at the barrier jutsu he employs!:mrgreen:

I would not be the Iruka letting Naruto go. I would to smackdown him.:mad:

:D

Renaud
04-24-2011, 01:50 PM

Din't find anything Naruto related (mostly mountains and horses)
And if i try with quotation, i only get this page as a result

Could you be more specific `o.o"

Pitmist
04-24-2011, 05:14 PM
Yea i doubt that they wld come up with an mmorpg type game for nrauto any time soon, perhaps in like 5-6 years cuz yea they wld have to take into account all the ways that ppl cld stack jutsus and also trying to ambush other ninjas in pvp wld be dificult bcuz ppl cld have sensory type ninjas and cld tell where ppl are... or they wld limit the sensory ninja to certain quests to were an npc aides u in a mission. But any way yea the amount of missions they wld have to put into the game wld just be rediculous and i bet they wld make it to where parties/groups wld be limited to 4 man squads. And also the gear they wld have to wear i bet that wld be troublesome to design bcuz i doubt they wld make glowing armor for a cool effect so i dnt know what they wld do when u can go to like instances and stuff but hey they have the next decade to think of these.

Shinobirule
04-25-2011, 12:40 AM
Din't find anything Naruto related (mostly mountains and horses)
And if i try with quotation, i only get this page as a result

Exactly the same :| Found nothing...
Hey how are copyrights an issue? Isn't Masashi Kishimoto on the consultant team? I thought he owns the rights. If he doesn't, then that's a real rip-off.

And by the way Naruto Abunai is in the works. Maybe it'll will be some competition ? Or maybe it's the same?

And how does the option to "create your own unique character" thing work? I don't find it that believable that the original characters (like Sasuke. Ten Ten, Naruto e.t.c.) who have set and known builds and jutsus battle against those who have to start allover again. And lots of Sasukes battling lots of Narutos while cool, is pretty awkward for a game and really confusing.

Anyway I have a ton of ideas and some friends do to, I've even seen some pretty good ideas here on this forum! Will you take them into consideration?

Shinobirule
04-25-2011, 12:41 AM
Oh and what's Nomibot?

Santisimo
04-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Sounds like a project doomed for failure.

MotM Nomibot
04-25-2011, 07:17 AM
Oh and what's Nomibot?
A bot that petitions for hte nominations of other.

Or perhaps I like to nom. `:)

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2011, 07:35 AM
Sounds like a project doomed for failure.

You're doomed for failure! :mad:

Santisimo
04-25-2011, 12:18 PM
You're doomed for failure! :mad:

http://www.playkon.ro/uploads/2008/02/No-U.jpg

Shikamaru Nara
04-25-2011, 12:21 PM
You got me. :lol:

MotM Nomibot
04-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Update: The Project site was removed from public viewing for retooling. Also, Project is pushed back to release with Nintendo's new console! Rejoice!

Nick Tasogare
04-26-2011, 04:51 PM
Allow me to remind everyone that posting links to whatever Naruto MMO you may know of is against the rules should it have any Naruto related material on the site.

An official Naruto MMO is unlikely to ever happen. MMO's on a grand scale are a massive money sink, and frankly, Naruto doesn't have the popularity or fanbase to support it. It's possible that it may see some reasonable gains in Japan, but anywhere else, no.

Way to quote my noobish past self ;~;

justinla92
06-24-2011, 03:06 PM
it would be unavoidably just like twelvesky2 from aeriagames.com viz would have to find a way to make it less like that game it would be nothing like wow sorry.... wow is a 2 side based game naruto would be a 5 side based game twelvesky is a 4 side base and is ninjas from difrent elemental villages sound familiar? anyway i personally hate wow reasons

1. takes FOREVER AND A DAY to lvl up
2. armor breakdown system
3. fatigue system

it just sucks :/ naruto i wouldnt mind haveing to buy new kunai and new cloths cuz lets face it your fighting but a fatigue system would be gay
it wouldnt need lvling up cuz it would be a rank game
they would need a day to night system
and a time limit for it
adjust the world where its not freaking huge but its realistic
decide who gets a kekkei genkai or a tailed beast (and a way to steal tailed beasts power)
decide how the sharingan can predict someones movements (a clash system wouldnt be good cuz people will then beable to bott)
byakugan would be easy if something gets within range the screen could vibrate a little or something
summoning jutsu and how to preform hand signs (my idea would be setting the 9 difrent handsigns to the 9 number keys)
after this they would need to look at advance jutsu like madaras other demintion he creates and takes people to or sasoris 10000000 puppets to be honest ive heard a rumor that masashi kushimoto was going to have a team of programmers work on this after the manga is done but...
with all the work its going to take
i barely scratch the surface in this post
it will take atleast 5 years to make the hole game

Vornmusion
06-24-2011, 05:55 PM
Way to quote my noobish past self ;~;

But he's so cute. :3

Inuyasha
06-24-2011, 06:03 PM
This whole idea is rather interesting. :ugeek:

Shinobirule
06-25-2011, 04:50 AM
it would be unavoidably just like twelvesky2 from aeriagames.com viz would have to find a way to make it less like that game it would be nothing like wow sorry.... wow is a 2 side based game naruto would be a 5 side based game twelvesky is a 4 side base and is ninjas from difrent elemental villages sound familiar? anyway i personally hate wow reasons

1. takes FOREVER AND A DAY to lvl up
2. armor breakdown system
3. fatigue system

I agree with most of what u said exept: i think the 9 Handsigns thing shouldnt apply to all jutstu and that the bigger the map is the better, i personally love exploting. And think they should just use the awesome fighting from Storm 2. That plus ur great ideas and a revamped build system, it would be GREAT! Noone said this couldnt be a console game (even though i would love a pc game XP)

I think this game could be a sucess as long as the take the time to give the info for ppl who dont follow the manga/anime... Sothat the game isnt only open to Naruto-Readers. Masashi HAS to be on the consultant team or it will FAIL!
I really hope viz picks this up... btw i still dont get it, wth is nomibot?

Coffee
08-26-2011, 10:46 AM
I would definitely play it, I've wanted one for years now D:

Kacaze
08-28-2011, 03:06 PM
There is one in development now, but the project is so ambitious even Nomibot is made to tremble! I could list all the plans, but the reality is that the developers cannot even graduate from the Ninja Academy portion of the game; it is that intense!

Also, due to popularity issues, only 14 out of every 1,000 characters selecting Sasuke will be given a Ten Ten instead. The Development team feels this is the wisest course, as every ninja needs to practice evasion tactics--and what better way than having dozens of Ten Tens clouding the air with projectiles?

Kishimoto is on the consultation team, and is responsible for mapping the entire Naruto world. He says the world is not round, but it is three dimensional and comprises several surface plains held internally.

Combat is especially daunting, allowing the user to use the environment most creatively, especially in conjunction with elemental jutsu. Controlling the power and range of jutsu is especially important, as you may inadvertently harm allies. Individuals can work together and "stack" their jutsu, like combining Fire and Wind for a firestorm.

Currently, and as SRhyse has said, copyrights are a nuisance, but plans are to incorporate every character ever in the Naruto franchise (Games, Anime, Manga, etc.) into this game along with new faces and the option to make a unique one.

And that is only the beginning!

Would "every character ever in Naruto" include characters like Shion from Naruto Shippuden the movie, as well as other characters from the movies?

HIDAN346
09-26-2011, 10:00 PM
closest thing we have to this is pockie ninja.

deadtaka
09-27-2011, 05:19 AM
I'm pretty sure there already is one (other then pockie ninja) but it's not an official game.

shikamaru300
09-27-2011, 08:42 AM
If I there was a naruto mmorpg I woould like be on it 24/7

UchihaXSasuke
10-04-2011, 11:34 AM
one that will be more like metin2
you can change youre clothes chose youre skills battling anyone
buyng and selling stuff

sage of six paths23
10-23-2011, 05:07 PM
the only thing wrong with naruto MMoRPG probaly is designing and how u play it and hey have to add all those jutsus and everything it will take to long and like boss battles who would be the boss and questing if it was based on Naruto story line it wiould mess up the game i think to me cuz u can just go wandering everywhere u gotta do the quests probaly and leveling up

killakam101
11-06-2011, 05:51 AM
I dont know if it would be bigger than WOWC

xbladex
01-25-2012, 05:06 AM
theres Pockie Ninja if thats mmorpg

tyubbi yami
02-07-2012, 03:54 PM
well this is a piece of my vision for the game:
the game should follow the storyline and it would be awesome to combine chakra to make various jutsu. I also want to see them allow us to make a character, and train him and rank up. You would start off, young, doing D-rank missions and you would have to complete the academy exams and continue the story that way as you grow with your character. Moreover I want to be able to choose what path my character travels. For example, you could choose to train with jiraiya-sensei, we'll call this "the way of the sage" and eventually (through hard work and hours and hours of gameplay) you could be a sage. *Choosing this path should disable you from taking other paths such as one of a Hyuuga once you've selected "the way of the sage."* there should be many different paths to choose from though you should be able to choose a bloodline limit family to be born into and then your training revolves around that family meaning you train your unique justu with your bloodline-members. Leveling up should be HUGE in this game, if you're not strong enough to beat an opponent then you must train and in the meantime, the story still plays out. tailed beasts and sharingan should be off limits it wouldnt make sense to have a random created character with these powers given there are already the nine jinjuriki and the uchiha clan died out.
choice between Good or Evil, Time should be a factor, what you do affects the storyline, leveling up and ranking up from genin to jonin to jonin leader etc; Free-roam and interactable environments including villagers and civilians! You should be able to start fights or train with any ninja you see as well as steal and cause trouble with villagers! In the Ninja Storm 1 & 2 series for ps3 and 360, it was always about walking to the destination. talk to someone. Load the battle screen and then you went to the fight. I want to be able to just walk around and power up chakra when I wish and pull off jutsu when I wish and have the battles in the environments you walk around in, while maintaining the Storm battle gameplay (because that style of fighting IS the best).
i agree with this idea i want the game to be completely online us users would live through the naruto storyline and u either choose to live before the series start ( get to face kyubbi and get to see the jonins when they were young etc but youd be older quicker ) or choose to be part of the new generation ninjas and go through the storyline with naruto and company) oh and all the naruto characters would be off limits so you cant be itachi or sasuke but u can play as them in a seperate versus mode also i would want bandia to team up with the creators of wow and the creators of gta 5 and the creators of dynasty warriors 7 to make this game the best mmorpg of all time

phineusbright247
02-18-2012, 02:04 AM
there is a great game idea in another thread on this forum......i think you guys should check it out.........

sho7
03-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Next best thing from an Naruto mmo! (: an naruto Wow mod mmo! teheh
Check this post out to see what I mean.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112432

Cool Head
06-18-2012, 06:50 PM
i dont know if this is a spam since i have seen many people type links of other site's and share info about them but i know a forum of an upcoming game -removed- it will be at alpha testing stage in four months thats what i heard anyways i heard it from the admin of the forum so maybe it would be cool to check it out.It also has a few screenshots of the game.btw pockie ninja sucks i played it its boring theninjrpg is ok

Cool Head
06-18-2012, 08:42 PM
its called narutorealm