PDA

View Full Version : Story by jeremy uchiha

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 05:54 PM
here guys im going to try this out

part 1
.......One day i was walk though my village checking on things...all of a sudden 3 ninja appear in front of me requesting me to go to the kage...i took their request with extreme catution i didnt know what would happen.......so i went to the kage and he told me to team up with a new guy and go to a scentific faciltiy......i took the genin under my wing and we went....as we got to the faclility i walked in and was greeted by the other ninjas i looked at what they was doing they was trying to make super soilders r ninja......i walked by a place that had a name that i knew but from where.....i went back to the mansion and read every book and scrool we had y did i know the name......as me and the new ninja go back to the village 3 rogue ninja came out of no where and attacked us with out warning......i tried to fight but some how they parayzed me but what did they want ....they took the kid....

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 05:55 PM
Good bro ^^

Hawk
06-28-2009, 05:56 PM

part 1
.......One day i was walk though my village checking on things...all of a sudden 3 ninja appear in front of me requesting me to go to the kage...i took their request with extreme catution i didnt know what would happen.......so i went to the kage and he told me to team up with a new guy and go to a scentific faciltiy......i took the genin under my wing and we went....as we got to the faclility i walked in and was greeted by the other ninjas i looked at what they was doing they was trying to make super soilders r ninja......i walked by a place that had a name that i knew but from where.....i went back to the mansion and read every book and scrool we had y did i know the name......as me and the new ninja go back to the village 3 rogue ninja came out of no where and attacked us with out warning......i tried to fight but some how they parayzed me but what did they want ....they took the kid....
I like it, this is gonna be a good story

Raiden
06-28-2009, 05:56 PM

part 1
relly good and cool brother

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 05:59 PM
thank u all

animelover
06-28-2009, 05:59 PM
I like it too :D nice!

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 06:17 PM
thnak u when u want part 2??

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 06:20 PM
soon, maybe today ^^

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 06:20 PM
lster tonight then

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 06:21 PM
ok ^^

dogboy22
06-28-2009, 06:24 PM
good story

Zeek Uchiha
06-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Nice bro good story

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 07:52 PM
thanks

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 09:15 PM
2nd part......
.....as i stand there not able to move i ask my self y did they take him..........i look back thought my mind tring to make everthing come together........finally i was able to move i had to get after them fast to save my comrad.....as i closly followed the ninja that took the kid....i remerbered something the book i read about the ninja that was being created had his name in it.......colud it be he was the first one to be made....no i would of beentold wouldnt of i.....while i was focusing on my mind the ninja set a trap for me and i was right in the middel of an ambush....one of the ninja came out of no where and attacked me and kicked me to the ground....as i got up i start to laught but y was i laughting.........the rogue ninja wasnted to kill me but i laught at him but y......he attacked again with a dragon jutsu it hit me and i didnt feel a think......i quickly charges at him and used 128 palms on him....as he begged for his life i told him to tell me everythin......as he spoke he said the boy was the first and u was......before he was finshed i cut his thoat.....i knew i had to find him at a ll cost....

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 09:17 PM
very good

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
thank u bro am i leaving u in suspense

Sai's brother
06-28-2009, 09:18 PM
yep ^^

Broko
06-28-2009, 09:36 PM
i can edit this tread cool huh but only under for a special reason

Sephiroth
06-28-2009, 09:37 PM
dude dont ruin it man come on

Zeek Uchiha
06-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Nice bro

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 10:17 AM
Good job. I like it.:mrgreen:

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 12:11 PM
good stories!!

Sephiroth
06-29-2009, 02:08 PM
part 3...
....as i stand there over th eenemies lifeless body i couldnt get what he said out of my head....what did it mean and why did he say i was...what was he going to tell me i put my sword away and went to a near by village to get some rest......i walked into the inn and ask if i can stay the night.....the person at the desk just stared at me what was going on she was in fear......i had to leave i could take it anymore so i traveled more and went to the next village.....as i walked in i noticed the head bands of the same people who took the kid.....what was i getting my self into now......i walked into the spa looking to rest and there was one of the two men that took the kid.....he stared at me what was i going to do i couldnt take him out in his own village......or could i????

Ryaque
06-29-2009, 02:11 PM
This is really good.:mrgreen:

animelover
06-29-2009, 02:13 PM
part 3...
....as i stand there over th eenemies lifeless body i couldnt get what he said out of my head....what did it mean and why did he say i was...what was he going to tell me i put my sword away and went to a near by village to get some rest......i walked into the inn and ask if i can stay the night.....the person at the desk just stared at me what was going on she was in fear......i had to leave i could take it anymore so i traveled more and went to the next village.....as i walked in i noticed the head bands of the same people who took the kid.....what was i getting my self into now......i walked into the spa looking to rest and there was one of the two men that took the kid.....he stared at me what was i going to do i couldnt take him out in his own village......or could i????
really good jeremy :)

Broko
06-29-2009, 02:15 PM
part 3...
....as i stand there over th eenemies lifeless body i couldnt get what he said out of my head....what did it mean and why did he say i was...what was he going to tell me i put my sword away and went to a near by village to get some rest......i walked into the inn and ask if i can stay the night.....the person at the desk just stared at me what was going on she was in fear......i had to leave i could take it anymore so i traveled more and went to the next village.....as i walked in i noticed the head bands of the same people who took the kid.....what was i getting my self into now......i walked into the spa looking to rest and there was one of the two men that took the kid.....he stared at me what was i going to do i couldnt take him out in his own village......or could i????cool i wish i can edit it but it's against the mod rules
but it's very good

Broko
06-29-2009, 02:18 PM
hey animelover what does this say ''ちょっとこれを読むことができます''

SakuraHeavenx
06-29-2009, 02:19 PM
I love it! I want part 4 now. xD

animelover
06-29-2009, 02:24 PM
hey animelover what does this say ''ちょっとこれを読むことができます''
i can read this a little

Nine
06-29-2009, 04:17 PM
very cool bro

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 04:44 PM
its good! :D again great stories!!

naruto35
06-29-2009, 05:42 PM

part 1
really good

Sephiroth
06-29-2009, 05:47 PM
part 4
.....as i walked in the village spa i knew it was on of them that took the kid.....i decided to get in the spa next to himand listento their conversation and c if i could get info on where the kid was.....but i kept thinking bout what all has happened already this day.......then all of a sudden i heard the boys name keep comeing up and how they got paid off to capture him....that was my breaking point but i had to control it i couldnt let my self get out of hand....i started to think i could take them all out but at what cost.....i got out of the spa and went to the front gate and waited for that ninja to come out.......when he came i was ready i quickly jumped down behind him and took him hostage to a desclosed location.....when we got to the place was pitch black i kept asking where the kid was but he wouldnt answer me at all......i told him how i killed his friend and he didnt care he was dead..... as i put the sword up to his thoat he told me that the kid was back at the plant....but y would my village do this.....he just stared at me in horror but y....what was happening here....he then told me before his last breath u are the one they've been talking about the first the one-winged angel......when he said that i slit his thoat killing him.....is this true that im this person but how and y i knew the kid had the answers but....where was he....

Sai's brother
06-29-2009, 05:53 PM
Wow, excellent bro! ^^

Sephiroth
06-29-2009, 05:55 PM
thanks bro hey anime what is wrong i cant send a pm to u anymore

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-29-2009, 05:58 PM
gj jeremy! this is great writing WE WWANT PART FIVE WE WANT PART FIVE!!!

Zeek Uchiha
06-29-2009, 08:47 PM
Nice bro part 3 and part 4

animelover
06-29-2009, 08:56 PM
part 4
.....as i walked in the village spa i knew it was on of them that took the kid.....i decided to get in the spa next to himand listento their conversation and c if i could get info on where the kid was.....but i kept thinking bout what all has happened already this day.......then all of a sudden i heard the boys name keep comeing up and how they got paid off to capture him....that was my breaking point but i had to control it i couldnt let my self get out of hand....i started to think i could take them all out but at what cost.....i got out of the spa and went to the front gate and waited for that ninja to come out.......when he came i was ready i quickly jumped down behind him and took him hostage to a desclosed location.....when we got to the place was pitch black i kept asking where the kid was but he wouldnt answer me at all......i told him how i killed his friend and he didnt care he was dead..... as i put the sword up to his thoat he told me that the kid was back at the plant....but y would my village do this.....he just stared at me in horror but y....what was happening here....he then told me before his last breath u are the one they've been talking about the first the one-winged angel......when he said that i slit his thoat killing him.....is this true that im this person but how and y i knew the kid had the answers but....where was he....
:mrgreen: very good Jeremy-kun

SakuraHeavenx
06-30-2009, 12:17 AM
Very good~! can't wait for the next part. :P

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 01:44 AM
part 5....

......hmm so i am teh one they called the one-winged angel....i remeber what ive read bout how strong i was but who waqs th e kid and y me.....i had to find him fast....as soon as i could i left that village and went on the search again....where could i go i dk it was the dead of night and i had no leads but to go back there.....but where could i go....i decided to back track to the place where th eexperiments was to read up things and ask around.....no one gave me an straight answer....they all feared me but y what has happenes to make people who liked me fear me.....i walked into the plant looking for the head guy...but there was nothing there but blood and courpses......what could of done this or who.....i looked into the pods that had the ninja in them and they was all dead but who did this.....as i walked back to the inn i felt a cold chill come down my spin but what was going to happen...it couldnt be something good could it?.,,,

Nine
06-30-2009, 01:44 AM
jermey u here

SakuraHeavenx
06-30-2009, 01:53 AM
Interesting~! x]

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 01:53 AM
thanks

Ryaque
06-30-2009, 07:38 AM
Good job. The story it great and only getting better.:mrgreen:

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 07:39 AM
thank u

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 09:17 AM
i fell off my chair! no seriously i did :( ;)

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
part 6

....as the chill ran down my spine i didnt know what to do.....but then i noticed something comeing out me made of ice i quickly dodge the womans ice attack......i asked y was she her and who was she.....teh woman said im here for u and teh boy where is he....before i could speak she attacked again....what was i supose to do fight back....i pulled out my sword and blocked her attacks....who was this woman and how does she know me....i quickly stabed her in the sholder pinning her into a wall....who are u i asked with an angry voice....she said i am teh person who will stop u.....i started to laught but y.....i never laught in teh face of my enemy.....the clone dissappeard now where was she.....as i scan over the town what was going on here then out of nowhere someone kicked me into a house....as i started to get up i felt this overwellming power come ober me...what was happening to me......the net thing i knew a black angel wingcame out of my back.....what has happened to me is this y im called that name.....i charged at that womankilling her with ease......what happened to me am i one of the ninja that was created......how could i be a weapon for the village....maybe the kid can answer the questions....i continued lookin g in the books for something bout me then i read something bout this cave....there he was there and i know it i have to save him so i can know who i am....

NaruSakufluff4ever
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
kewl!! do more!!

Sai's brother
06-30-2009, 05:51 PM
nice bro

SakuraHeavenx
06-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice. :P Love it~!

Sephiroth
06-30-2009, 11:39 PM
part 7
....as i walked throught the valley of death i shall fear no evil.......that saying kept going in my head when i was walking thought the cave that so called had the kid......i walked in it was dark but it looked like it had rooms more like cells....i noticed something these ninja look just like the one;s in the factory...wait they are the same ones..what can i do i didnt know...i walked thought the halls looking for sign of teh enemy nothing until i went bye a door and heard voices.....they said we have the boy now all we nned is him....what i thim as i waited out side for them to appear i seen somthingt that cought my eyes...it looked like the kid but he was getting beat by another ninja....i went into an all out rage the angel wing appeard again...i felt more alive each passing second i quickly appeared behind the enemy ninja and killed him with out him even knowing...so this was a part of my power...i kicked down the door and slaughtered every last one of them until there was only me and the boy......when i got back to him i asked him do u know who i am and he said.....yeah u are the one winged angel....

Sai's brother
06-30-2009, 11:44 PM
Wow, thats good bro.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-01-2009, 08:33 AM
more!!this is getting really good

kakuzushearts68
07-01-2009, 07:22 PM
...pretty good.im guessing that either the caveman is u or the kid.i posated this without reading part 7 so...well anyway...its good.keep going

Sephiroth
07-01-2009, 11:51 PM
part 8
...i look down at the kid and he said u came for me....i smiles and said i never leave a comrad behind.....as we walk out of the cave he seemed like he was find we went to teh nearest village to stay the night....i asked the kid wwho he was...he said his name was zack and he knew alot aboujt me and what happend......i told him to tell me more but he didnt but y....what was they hiding from me....after the night we went back to our village i let zack go and i went to the kage to find out more...i up dated him on the status and what hhas happened...he has a complexe look on his face like he did know what i was talking bout......he sent me away i want to the spa to rest....after that i went to find some scrools on me...i read every one i could fine...was this it was this all there was about me...no it couldnt be could it????...

Sai's brother
07-01-2009, 11:52 PM
nice.

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-02-2009, 10:06 AM
coool do more dude! its good

Sai's brother
07-06-2009, 02:04 AM
more please

Sephiroth
07-06-2009, 07:19 AM
part 9
.......after 3 months has pasted ive learned to use my new found strength to my advantage..me and the kid zack was on a squad together...the kage put us in a squad of 2 bc what we have done in the past together no one was able to stop us we went and tracked down the village's worst enemies....then one mission me and him went on lead us back to the village with the research center where i learned who my true self was.....when we walked into town i knew something wasnt right....idk what it was i had a gut feeling u can say....me and zack got a room in the local inn while hewent and looked around for a bit i went and looked to c if there was anything else hidden in my past......i kept looking then i went into this old mansion...when i went in no one was home so i checked around then i found a secret passage way....i walked down the hall way into this libary of books and scrolls i picked one up...as i read part of tthe book i realized these are documentations of the professors experiments on creating the ultimate ninja...i couldnt belive did i find what i was looking for???.....maybe i did i kept reading teh book then i seen the name...the one winged angel....

vampire Lycan
07-06-2009, 08:32 AM
cool^^

NaruSakufluff4ever
07-06-2009, 11:28 AM
write more im hanging on to my seat for this lol

Zeek Uchiha
07-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Nice story so far bro

Sephiroth
07-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Here is what you all have beenwaiting for part 10:
...As i read the book on the one winged angel...I was horrified at what i read...I closed the book i had to read more...As i went for another book i heard someone comeing...I quickly grabed my sword..As the person came down stairs i see he was a scientist...I quickly cut him half with out mercy....I read more bout me ....i was created i said to my self...i was made after a monster...im not hero im just a monster....As i read though the books i kept seeing a nmae pop up i couldnt make it out...But it seem there was more than just me my old team mates..I knew i had to destory this town and go find and kill them so ill be the only one left.....but what would zack think???>>>>

Amu
07-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Here is what you all have beenwaiting for part 10:
...As i read the book on the one winged angel...I was horrified at what i read...I closed the book i had to read more...As i went for another book i heard someone comeing...I quickly grabed my sword..As the person came down stairs i see he was a scientist...I quickly cut him half with out mercy....I read more bout me ....i was created i said to my self...i was made after a monster...im not hero im just a monster....As i read though the books i kept seeing a nmae pop up i couldnt make it out...But it seem there was more than just me my old team mates..I knew i had to destory this town and go find and kill them so ill be the only one left.....but what would zack think???>>>>
Hmm yeah nice...

Sephiroth
08-04-2009, 06:14 PM
ok here my story i hope people will read and post so i can post more of the story

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
Hm, seems good.

Sephiroth
08-04-2009, 06:18 PM
thank you pride

Vatanui AKA Pride
08-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Alright. ^^