PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Hiei Vs Sasuke

SimpleGenin
11-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Equal Speed

Bloodlusted

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 08:00 AM
hiei dragon of darkness flame. sasuke has nothing to counter this. plus hes a brilliant demon swordsmen. sasukes just human

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Hiei stomps Sasuke.

Sasuke can't defend against Hiei's Dragon of Darkness Flame. He's also a great demon swordsman, and his swordsman skills craps all over Sasuke's.

SimpleGenin
11-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Perhaps Hiei is better with the sword, but I doubt the Dragon of the Darkness flame could hot.

How about Genjutsu? They are equal speed.

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 08:47 AM
Look at my post. I never said anything about Hiei's speed. Also, Genjutsu won't work on anyone who doesn't have a chakra network.

Nyruss
11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Hiei's Jagan Eye has powers that could easily make up for the rest of his eyes being used for genjutsu. Telekinesis, that's always fun. Hiei telekinetically seals off all the veins in Sasuke's body. Telepathy's a good one. Hiei mindrapes. Mind Control, Hiei tells Sasuke to kill himself. Or Remote Viewing, Boring But Practical. He doesn't need to see Sasuke to know he's there. He murderizes while Sasuke is focused on genjutsuing him.

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Hiei's Jagan Eye has powers that could easily make up for the rest of his eyes being used for genjutsu. Telekinesis, that's always fun. Hiei telekinetically seals off all the veins in Sasuke's body. Telepathy's a good one. Hiei mindrapes. Mind Control, Hiei tells Sasuke to kill himself. Or Remote Viewing, Boring But Practical. He doesn't need to see Sasuke to know he's there. He murderizes while Sasuke is focused on genjutsuing him.
Sasuke's Genjutsu won't work against Hiei anyways.

Nyruss
11-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Good times.

colorles
11-12-2010, 10:50 AM
quite

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM

yes:) and even ASSUMING genjutsu would work(it wont) jigan eye owns on all sasukes genjutsu. it sees thru falsitys or something like that

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Good times.
Yeah.

321zigzag3
11-12-2010, 12:15 PM
To be neutrally fair, Sharingan does provide rudimentary form of mental defense.

I mean the Sharingan was able to resist Orochimaru's attempts to takeover Sasuke's mind and soul.

But like I said rudimentary usually. Itachi has much better feats of that.

If we have Madara using Moon Tsukiyomi then we can start talking because that is actually very impressive even way outside of Narutoverse.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 12:35 PM
When has Hiei's Jagan Eye canceled Genjutsu before?

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 12:53 PM
When has Hiei's Jagan Eye canceled Genjutsu before?

wouldnt have to. hiei has no chakra so genjutsus already a fail

Nyruss
11-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Who ever said it could cancel genjutsu?

crystalblade13
11-12-2010, 02:51 PM
what about susanoo? could hiei dodge the arrow with equal speed? or amatarasu

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Dragon of the Darkness Flame deals with pretty much any and every attack that Sasuke has.

Even with equal speed, Hiei is S-Class by the end of the manga.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Dragon of the Darkness Flame deals with pretty much any and every attack that Sasuke has.

Even with equal speed, Hiei is S-Class by the end of the manga.

Susanoo.

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 07:02 PM
In no way is Susanoo enough to tank DotDF, plus through powerscaling Hiei is at least a hill buster, if not a mountain buster.

Even Itachi's Susanoo at best showed itself as having hill level durability.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Feats my friend feats.

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 07:40 PM
Bui>Anything Sasuke ever showed.

A much, much weaker Hiei was able to overpower him.

The thing is that common sense overrides feats. If Hiei wasn't absolutely raped by Sensui in five seconds the way Sasuke would be, then that alone proves Hiei is on a level much higher than Sasuke.

The whole concept of feats in the BG has totally warped from what I remember it being. It used to be that feats were generally the primary source for debates but could be overridden if logically proven wrong, but now it seems like people say "feats or it didn't happen".

That's why crap like Neji>Hanzo seems to come up.

tyrell4life194
11-13-2010, 03:53 PM
To be neutrally fair, Sharingan does provide rudimentary form of mental defense.

I mean the Sharingan was able to resist Orochimaru's attempts to takeover Sasuke's mind and soul.

But like I said rudimentary usually. Itachi has much better feats of that.

If we have Madara using Moon Tsukiyomi then we can start talking because that is actually very impressive even way outside of Narutoverse.
But lets not forget. I doubt the Sharingan can defend something that isn't chakra related. The Sharingan is a powerful Kekkai Genkai that is a bloodline to the Uchiha Clan. It can copy other jutsus, and it can also read their opponent's movements. It can also cast powerful Genjutsus, especially if you have the Mangekyo Sharingan. With the MS, the user can cast the Tsukuyomi, a powerful Genjutsu, that traps a target in an illusion for seconds, even though it feels like weeks. During that period of time, the target is tortured, and they suffer massive brain damage. The Genjutsu can only work on someone who has chakra though, and there is no proof that there was anyone with no chakra who was affected by this Genjutsu.