PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: Admiral Aokiji vs. Admiral Kizaru

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:08 PM
A battle between 2 of the admirals from one piece.
Restrictions: none
No prep.
Who wins?

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Kizaru rapes.

Kizaru's main tributes is his speed. He's lightspeed. You do the math.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Kizaru rapes.

I was assuming they would say aojiki rapes because of his freezing abilties.

Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed in the middle of the battle that's a traveling speed and when did kizaru show lightspeed capilties his attacks don't even move at lightspeed. Still if kizaru gets close we can assume aojiki just freezes him or attacks him with a ice spear.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Kizaru is proven to be the better fighter out of all of the Admirals. The other two wouldn't be fast enough to hit him with their powers.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Kizaru is proven to be the better fighter out of all of the Admirals. The other two wouldn't be fast enough to hit him with their powers.

In terms of speed yes but he has nowhere near the destructive capilties of the other admirals which gives aojiki a advantage plus even kizaru has been hit, aojiki's speed can at least keep him from not being blitzed since close range ajoki can frzze kizaru and long range should give ajoiki the time to defend.

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Kizaru only has lightspeed when traveling, and even then that is heavily limited. Kizaru would not blitz Aokiji as far as I can tell.

For this match though I would probably side with Kizaru from what I remember. One of Kizaru's light kicks was able to destroy multiple city blocks and I don't recall Aokiji showing extensive durability feats.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:19 PM

Kizaru doesn't move at lightspeed in the middle of the battle that's a traveling speed and when did kizaru show lightspeed capilties his attacks don't even move at lightspeed. Still if kizaru gets close we can assume aojiki just freezes him or attacks him with a ice spear.

He's Lightspeed (traveling, not maintainable over long distances), but when he's traveling he's hypersonic+ (without a doubt in the double digits, is at least as fast as Kuma evident of the fact he is arguably the fastest character in the whole series)

He's also easily stronger than Aojiki. He's 100+ tons (able to kick characters like X.Drake, Urouge and Basil Hawkins, through multiple buildings)

These are feats that by far outclass Aojiki.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Personally, I don't believe there's enough feats to say who would beat who. We could always say Kizaru is faster, and would win because Aokiji couldn't hit him. However, even in such a case, Robin used her powers to rip Aokiji in half, but Aokiji just reformed from the ice. Not saying it would happen, but I don't think it would be as big of a walk in the park for Kizaru as most would think. That said, I'm not certain Aokiji could hit Kizaru either, because of his speed. However, if Aokiji can hit Kizaru, he could freeze him, and if Kizaru really hits Aokiji, it could really do him in. It's kind of hard to choose because neither have really shown any weakness at this point, and with them both being logias, it makes it that much more difficult.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Kizaru only has lightspeed when traveling, and even then that is heavily limited. Kizaru would not blitz Aokiji as far as I can tell.

For this match though I would probably side with Kizaru from what I remember. One of Kizaru's light kicks was able to destroy multiple city blocks and I don't recall Aokiji showing extensive durability feats.

Kizaru hasn't shown very impressive durability feats either. Only City block level+ (Logia intangibility and regeneration makes him very hard to kill although, possibly higher)

But I don't consider intangibility much of a feat.

Anyway, Yata no Kagami and Yasakata no Magatama mix easily takes this considering Aokiji can't block light.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:23 PM
He's Lightspeed (traveling, not maintainable over long distances), but when he's traveling he's hypersonic+ (without a doubt in the double digits, is at least as fast as Kuma evident of the fact he is arguably the fastest character in the whole series)

He's also easily stronger than Aojiki. He's 100+ tons (able to kick characters like X.Drake, Urouge and Basil Hawkins, through multiple buildings)

His traveling speed won't help much here but kizaru doesn't have great duribilty feats though neither does aojiki. Regardless kizaru doesn't have amny attacks his light kick is one of his deadliest but it won't really kill aokiji while aojiki has a large varity of attacks that can freeze him or kill him otherwise. but i think overall that kizaru would win i don't think it would be a stomp

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Personally, I don't believe there's enough feats to say who would beat who. We could always say Kizaru is faster, and would win because Aokiji couldn't hit him. However, even in such a case, Robin used her powers to rip Aokiji in half, but Aokiji just reformed from the ice. Not saying it would happen, but I don't think it would be as big of a walk in the park for Kizaru as most would think. That said, I'm not certain Aokiji could hit Kizaru either, because of his speed. However, if Aokiji can hit Kizaru, he could freeze him, and if Kizaru really hits Aokiji, it could really do him in. It's kind of hard to choose because neither have really shown any weakness at this point, and with them both being logias, it makes it that much more difficult.

IIRC, the manga stated that every Vice-Admiral can use Haki. Logically, this means that the Admirals would be able to as well. It would be pathetic for logia users to encounter other logia users and not be able to do anything anyway.

Kizaru hasn't shown very impressive durability feats either. Only City block level+ (Logia intangibility and regeneration makes him very hard to kill although, possibly higher)

Anyway, Yata no Kagami and Yasakata no Magatama mix easily takes this considering Aokiji can't block light.

The problem is Aokiji hasn't shown that much destructive power when compared to Kizaru's casual light kick. Kizaru has the power advantage on his side so Aokiji's lack of durability feats makes it worse on him.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:24 PM
His traveling speed won't help much here but kizaru doesn't have great duribilty feats though neither does aojiki. Regardless kizaru doesn't have amny attacks his light kick is one of his deadliest but it won't really kill aokiji while aojiki has a large varity of attacks that can freeze him or kill him otherwise. but i think overall that kizaru would win i don't think it would be a stomp

Didn't I just explain Logia Intangibility? :lol:

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:25 PM
IIRC, the manga stated that every Vice-Admiral can use Haki. Logically, this means that the Admirals would be able to as well. It would be pathetic for logia users to encounter other logia users and not be able to do anything anyway.

The problem is Aokiji hasn't shown that much destructive power when compared to Kizaru's casual light kick. Kizaru has the power advantage on his side so Aokiji's lack of durability feats makes it worse on him.

That's what I was saying.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:25 PM

Since admirals are able to use haki it wouldn't help one bit.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:28 PM
Since admirals are able to use haki it wouldn't help one bit.

It has been confirmed that Busōshoku Haki can bypass logia intangibility, with proper training. Haki is powered by drive/willpower, and it doesn't equalize with Ki, as only a specific ability of Haki users allow them to hurt Logias.

When did he recieve the proper training that helped him master this?

UltimatePuppetMaster48
11-11-2010, 06:28 PM
i say its a tie (:<

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:30 PM
You need to provide reasoning. I suggest you visit the rules (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58876) before posting again.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-11-2010, 06:31 PM
From what I've seen, it's kind of difficult to know how much effect Haki would have in this match. I don't specifically remember either Aokiji or Kizaru showing any real feats with Haki.

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 06:32 PM
We all know who wins between Aojiki and Akainu.

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 06:32 PM
It has been confirmed that Busōshoku Haki can bypass logia intangibility, with proper training. Haki is powered by drive/willpower, and it doesn't equalize with Ki, as only a specific ability of Haki users allow them to hurt Logias.

I know this doesn't necessarily mean he can hit other logias, but now that I think about it, I believe the Admirals did use Haki as a shield to prevent Whitebeard from destroying the execution platform. That leads me to believe that they would have some mastery over it, or that would have been unsuccessful.

If this isn't the case then that's problematic since logia users are pretty much invulnerable to the majority of attacks and would leave a lot of stalemates.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:33 PM
We all know who wins between Aojiki and Akainu.

Your point?

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Your point?

The point is obvious. That is the point.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:35 PM

Lets see vice admirals are capable of using haki but it was never specifed how much but as an admiral they would have greater use of haki we can see this in akainu who was able to survive being attacked with no damage by opponents who were using haki and one was shown able to attack logias and aojiki survived a blow from whitebeard who has shown capable of injuring logia's thus showing that the admirals might be able to use haki to a great extent allowing the injuring of logia's.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:35 PM
I know this doesn't necessarily mean he can hit other logias, but now that I think about it, I believe the Admirals did use Haki as a shield to prevent Whitebeard from destroying the execution platform. That leads me to believe that they would have some mastery over it, or that would have been unsuccessful.

If this isn't the case then that's problematic since logia users are pretty much invulnerable to the majority of attacks and would leave a lot of stalemates.

Not a good enough feat when it's a one on one battle.

Would that have worked with just one Haki?

The point is obvious. That is the point.

o_O

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-11-2010, 06:39 PM
The way I see it, the defense of the Execution platform, is unclear right now. It is possible that that could have been all Aokiji. It could have been all Kizaru. Could have been all Aikanu. Until they both have shown individual feats with Haki, their skill in Haki, is vague.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:42 PM
The way I see it, the defense of the Execution platform, is unclear right now. It is possible that that could have been all Aokiji. It could have been all Kizaru. Could have been all Aikanu. Until they both have shown individual feats with Haki, their skill in Haki, is vague.

Well both akainu and aojiki as i stated in a ealeir post have shown capable of surving haki attacks with no damage possibly showing skill in haki.

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
Not a good enough feat when it's a one on one battle.

Would that have worked with just one Haki?

o_O

We don't know, that was the only real showing we got. But it would be pathetic for admiral users to be unable to at least damage logia users if they had Haki, in all honesty that's the one thing I imagine them being able to do with it.

I doubt Oda would show them all using Haki to block just to reveal that two Admirals BS'd it and that one actually had all of the skill, that would be poor writing.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Well both akainu and aojiki as i stated in a ealeir post have shown capable of surving haki attacks with no damage possibly showing skill in haki.

This is true. That said, it's kind of hard to depict how their Haki combats against each other. For all we now, Aokiji could be three times more skilled in Haki than Kizaru.

That said, from what I've seen, I'd say assuming that their Haki is equal, Kizaru has a slight edge.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
From what I seen of the Admirals Kizaru has shown the best fighting skills so far. Aokiji freezing would be of limited use against Kizarau. Speed and close combat lets reference the fact that he was also the dominate fighter against both Rayleigh and Marco in those fights.

Who is the top fighter Aokiji faced?

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:47 PM
This is true. That said, it's kind of hard to depict how their Haki combats against each other. For all we now, Aokiji could be three times more skilled in Haki than Kizaru.

That said, from what I've seen, I'd say assuming that their Haki is equal, Kizaru has a slight edge.

Acutally kizaru has not shown being capable of survivng haki attacks with no damage only the other 2 admirals shown that.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 06:49 PM
From what I seen of the Admirals Kizaru has shown the best fighting skills so far. Aokiji freezing would be of limited use against Kizarau. Speed and close combat lets reference the fact that he was also the dominate fighter against both Rayleigh and Marco in those fights.

He beat the third divison commander jozu and he faced off against whitebeard and survied being stabbed by him with no dmage afterwards and i beleive he froze whitebeard a few times then whitebeard used his powers to get out but i can't remember.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 06:56 PM

He beat the third divison commander jozu and he faced off against whitebeard and survied being stabbed by him with no dmage afterwards and i beleive he froze whitebeard a few times then whitebeard used his powers to get out but i can't remember.

I remember now. That fight against whitebeard wasn't cut and dry he was hurt. He just froze the wound close to numb the pain and stop the bleeding.

zetsu2141
11-11-2010, 07:04 PM
[QUOTE=zetsu2141;4296208]

I remember now. That fight against whitebeard wasn't cut and dry he was hurt. He just froze the wound close to numb the pain and stop the bleeding.

Well that shows great duriblity to survive being stabbed by a bisento from a person who's 3 times larger then him.

Dio Brando
11-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Some serious wanking going on in this thread and I'm here to fix that.

Kizaru rapes.

How on earth does Kizaru rapes his fellow Admiral my good friend Nara Shikamaru kun?

All the Admirals are roughly at the same level.

How would you know? Kizaru can't battle at the speed of light, Aokiji can easily keep up with him expect when he travels.

It destroyed a Mangrove tree do you even read? Where did he destroy city blocks? That wasn't a city that was an island. -_-

He isn't stronger or faster (except when traveling) than Aokiji, they're equal.

Just because Aokiji didn't show such strength or speed feats doesn't mean hes weaker than Kizaru. Common sense that they're around the same level.

Also his Ice Age is more impressive than Kizaru's mangrove kicking technique.

Common sense >>> Feats

Dio Brando
11-11-2010, 09:04 PM

This. Kizaru isn't raping Aokiji any time soon. Aokiji has a good chance of winning with his Ice Age.

Also in the middle of battle they're around the same speed.

They both have Busoushoku Haki

Rayleigh was able to block light why can't Aokiji?

Considering they all have Busoushoku Haki

Also during the time Kizaru uses those attacks Aokiji can easily Ice Age him.

Dio Brando
11-11-2010, 09:09 PM

They do have it, considering they have 40+ years of experience and are top tiers.

Dude are you blind? Aokiji's Ice Age is more impressive than anything Kizaru has done, also he tanked Jozu's Brilliant Punk which has several million tons of strength involved considering he lifted that iceberg.

Wouldn't matter because they both have Busushoku Haki

The doctor said that all Vice Admiral + know how to use Haki. The Admiral obviously can as well, what training? They had like 40+ years of experience.

From what I've seen, it's kind of difficult to know how much effect Haki would have in this match. I don't specifically remember either Aokiji or Kizaru showing any real feats with Haki.

Its canon that all of the Admiral level fighters have Haki. Or else they wouldn't be Admiral level because they can't hurt the Admirals.

Dio Brando
11-11-2010, 09:26 PM
And Shikamaru Nara, do you know what rape (like completely destroyed an opponent) means? Well I just defined it for you.

You can only rape someone who is a lot weaker than you. For example Superman rapes Naruto.

How on earth does Kizaru rape someone equal to him? You make no sense.

Dio Brando
11-11-2010, 09:28 PM
And Aokiji can either tank or dodge laser kicks, while Kizaru has no way of avoiding getting his brain frozen.

Its hard to say really, since we know so little about him. No one wins until more is shown.

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 09:49 PM
It destroyed a Mangrove tree do you even read? Where did he destroy city blocks? That wasn't a city that was an island. -_-

He isn't stronger or faster (except when traveling) than Aokiji, they're equal.

Yes I do read, whether or not you believe this to be true is irrelevant. The size of the explosion if I recall correctly was at least a city block, if not a multi city block, buster. Aside from that, this "common sense" you speak of easily dictates that Kizaru should at least be able to multi city block bust.

Actually Kizaru is slightly faster, not by an amount to blitz but nonetheless he has demonstrated better speed than Aokiji.

Dude are you blind? Aokiji's Ice Age is more impressive than anything Kizaru has done, also he tanked Jozu's Brilliant Punk which has several million tons of strength involved considering he lifted that iceberg.

Rhetorical questions are unnecessary here.

How is Ice Age more impressive? It's good and all but it's not extensively fast, plus Kizaru could most certainly get out of the way.

Aokiji tanked Brilliant Punk? Have to read again on that one because I don't remember that happening.

What's with the negative attitude?

Shikamaru Nara
11-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Somebody is wanking their favorite character.

Even if it Haki works, how does Aokiji win?

Devil's Lawyer
11-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Definetly wanking Aokiji. Kizaru is way more battle tested than Aokiji. Again in combat way more faster and overall better fighter. Aokiji relies on his powers to much. Which wouldn't be a problem to Kizaru do to haki.

Yori
11-12-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't see how Aokiji wins this one. Kizaru showed more impressive feats and offensive and defensive capabilities than Aokiji.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 12:26 PM
Aokiji isn't my favorite character what kind of a theory is that? And I'm not wanking him I'm just saying whats common sense.

Just so that you know my favorite character is Akainu.

Anyway the Admirals are equal what don't you get about that? -_-

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Aokiji isn't my favorite character what kind of a theory is that? And I'm not wanking him I'm just saying whats common sense.

I'm not saying that Kizaru curbstomps or anything, but he has better showings than Aokiji.

They're definitely on the same tier and Kizaru is not gonna easily take out Aokiji, but from what I've seen he's the better fighter. Granted, that can change, but what we have seen is what remains until something does change.

Devil's Lawyer
11-12-2010, 04:43 PM

People have to stop taking the admiral strength at face value because of their rank. They are not equal otherwise Akainu wouldn't have been able to be single out for a promotion to sengoku position. Thus proving they are not equal.

zetsu2141
11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
People have to stop taking the admiral strength at face value because of their rank. They are not equal otherwise Akainu wouldn't have been able to be single out for a promotion to sengoku position. Thus proving they are not equal.

I thought it was aojiki who was selected to be a canidate for a promotion and it could have been because of the different personality,views, and methods of the admirals.

Devil's Lawyer
11-12-2010, 05:00 PM
I thought it was aojiki who was selected to be a canidate for a promotion and it could have been because of the different personality,views, and methods of the admirals.

No it was Akainu. Also I am pretty sure you would have to be the most powerful admiral to get that position.

zetsu2141
11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
No it was Akainu. Also I am pretty sure you would have to be the most powerful admiral to get that position.

No i just checked it was aokiji and it was sengoku who nomantated the person and sengoku showed to have some mix of absolute and moral justice for his justice so he would pick a person who has the leadership skills to do it and akainu wouldn't get the position because he is way too cruel and would focus everything solely on finding and killing luffy aokiji is at least fair and reasonable unlike akainu who has shown a short temper and doesn't reason, he just kills if they disagree. Plus akainu hasn't shown such a great record being the only admiral to be beat in battle so far compared to the other admirals.You have to face it the position of fleet admiral needs a lot more leadership then just being a admiral and i don't think akainu has shown any traits that make him a good leader.

Devil's Lawyer
11-12-2010, 05:13 PM
No i just checked it was aokiji and it was sengoku who nomantated the person and sengoku showed to have some mix of absolute and moral justice for his justice so he would pick a person who has the leadership skills to do it and akainu wouldn't get the position because he is way too cruel and would focus everything solely on finding and killing luffy aokiji is at least fair and reasonable unlike akainu who has shown a short temper and doesn't reason, he just kills if they disagree. Plus akainu hasn't shown such a great record being the only admiral to be beat in battle so far compared to the other admirals.You have to face it the position of fleet admiral needs a lot more leadership then just being a admiral and i don't think akainu has shown any traits that make him a good leader.

Hmm interesting I was totally wrong. I could have sworn it was Akainu he seemed more like the leaders of the other two. I still don't see Aokiji beating Kizaru though. Kizaru out of the three has shown better use of haki. Also better martial arts or rather physical one on one combat.

zetsu2141
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Hmm interesting I was totally wrong. I could have sworn it was Akainu he seemed more like the leaders of the other two. I still don't see Aokiji beating Kizaru though. Kizaru out of the three has shown better use of haki. Also better martial arts or rather physical one on one combat.

He is too cruel to be a leader he would sacrifice many marines to try and kill luffy and he would kill any non-absoulute justice followers(remember what he did to the marine who abanodoned his post) either way martial arts from kizaru won't help much from a person who can freeze you if he makes contact with you.

Devil's Lawyer
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM
He is too cruel to be a leader he would sacrifice many marines to try and kill luffy and he would kill any non-absoulute justice followers(remember what he did to the marine who abanodoned his post) either way martial arts from kizaru won't help much from a person who can freeze you if he makes contact with you.

Thats what the color of armanent is for. Also Kizaru can get out of dodge fairly quickly. Not to mention his death beam. He can shoot out.

zetsu2141
11-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Thats what the color of armanent is for. Also Kizaru can get out of dodge fairly quickly. Not to mention his death beam. He can shoot out.

Both of them can dodge but i really haven't seen many durablity feats from kizaru it all depends it's basicly the first to hit wins the battle because laser kills aokiji but being frozen and shattered kills kizaru.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 06:54 PM
I'm not saying that Kizaru curbstomps or anything, but he has better showings than Aokiji.

They're definitely on the same tier and Kizaru is not gonna easily take out Aokiji, but from what I've seen he's the better fighter. Granted, that can change, but what we have seen is what remains until something does change.

Well Shikamaru Nara seems to think Kizaru rapes.

Miles Edgeworth
11-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Kizaru doesn't rape this at all.

I think the term is too loosely used around here.

Dio Brando
11-12-2010, 07:36 PM
Yes I find Shikmaru Nara using it all the time pointlessly on threads that aren't rape.