11-11-2010, 04:19 AM

State of Mind: Bloodlust

Starting Distance: 30 Meters

Restriction: None

Both have full knowledge.

No prep

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 12:38 PM
With full knowledge I can see in theory Kankuro using his chakra strings to disrupt Hidan's coil rope with the scythe and his puppets to poison or etc whatever he does.

Having knowledge on Hidan makes a much bigger difference since Hidan is mainly a linear fighter.

GwynethUchiha
11-11-2010, 12:53 PM
Hidan is immortal I would like to see this battle in real life

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 12:57 PM
Since Hidan is immortal Kankuro is best to use poison or poison smoke bombs to neutralize hidan or cut off his limbs or etc.

Bacon
11-11-2010, 12:58 PM
With full knowledge I can see in theory Kankuro using his chakra strings to disrupt Hidan's coil rope with the scythe and his puppets to poison or etc whatever he does.

Having knowledge on Hidan makes a much bigger difference since Hidan is mainly a linear fighter.
Having knowledge allows Kankuro to possibly employ the same tactic of cleaving Hidan into many pieces,but the question os; can he do it? Shikamaru's powers are far different from Kankuro's.

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 01:03 PM
Having knowledge allows Kankuro to possibly employ the same tactic of cleaving Hidan into many pieces,but the question os; can he do it? Shikamaru's powers are far different from Kankuro's.

He has poison and poison smoke bombs.

However since Hidan has also full knowledge it isn't easy but Kankuro has more tricks to use such as chakra string manipulation on the scythe for example.

Hidan is more linear but I believe that Kankuro must always keep at mid to long range or else he will die.

Bacon
11-11-2010, 01:08 PM
He has poison and poison smoke bombs.

However since Hidan has also full knowledge it isn't easy but Kankuro has more tricks to use such as chakra string manipulation on the scythe for example.

Hidan is more linear but I believe that Kankuro must always keep at mid to long range or else he will die.
I see where you're getting at with the chakra strings,but what good will poison do against someone who is immortal?

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Incapacitate him? I think it is possible.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 01:12 PM

I doubt that Hidan is used to Pain he probably could power through the poison.

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
It can still paralyze him no?

Bacon
11-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Most of Kankuro's shown poison is supposed to be lethal,yet you can kill Hidan. I don't see how that works unless he has a poison meant for knocking someone out. Which is less useful to a puppeteer who is out for the kill.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
It can still paralyze him no?

Touche but whats the chances of Kankuro landing a blow on Hidan. Hidan matched Kakaishi in speed. Kakashi>>>Kankuro

lolohwd
11-11-2010, 01:18 PM
can iron maiden hold hidan?

then kankuro can just spam all kinds of knives and bombs and such at him....

maybe poison him

but somwhere in the process cut off his head

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Most of Kankuro's shown poison is supposed to be lethal,yet you can kill Hidan. I don't see how that works unless he has a poison meant for knocking someone out. Which is less useful to a puppeteer who is out for the kill.

Refer to above. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Touche but whats the chances of Kankuro landing a blow on Hidan. Hidan matched Kakaishi in speed. Kakashi>>>Kankuro

Being a very long range guy and also with jounin in hype its possible.

Kakashi is faster than Hidan by some lengths actually although Hidan was fast enough and had the scythe range, skill, reflexes to keep up.

Which is why I don't see how Hidan is so called 3.5 stat in the databook.
Some of the speed stats don't match with the manga in my opinion.
Kimimaro 4.5? Haku 4? Kisame 4?

Kankuro being a puppeteer has insane reflexes with fingers and what not.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Bacon
11-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Refer to above. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Touche.
`;) That said, Kankuro doesn't have a million knives,swords, etc. I suppose it all comes down to Hidan not getting diced up.

Devil's Lawyer
11-11-2010, 01:27 PM

Being a very long range guy and also with jounin in hype its possible.

Kakashi is faster than Hidan by some lengths actually although Hidan was fast enough and had the scythe range, skill, reflexes to keep up.

Which is why I don't see how Hidan is so called 3.5 stat in the databook.
Some of the speed stats don't match with the manga in my opinion.
Kimimaro 4.5? Haku 4? Kisame 4?

Kankuro being a puppeteer has insane reflexes with fingers and what not.

http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2z7exox.png

Yeah Kakashi would have Kamui both of them if not for plot.

Again a valid reason why speed can never really be pinned down in manga or most graphic novels.

That is true. Only thing is he has never shown Chiyo level abilities with his puppets.

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Yeah Kakashi would have Kamui both of them if not for plot.

Again a valid reason why speed can never really be pinned down in manga or most graphic novels.

That is true. Only thing is he has never shown Chiyo level abilities with his puppets.

He holds back. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

In a way you can in generalized terms in comparisons but thats what many have been doing this entire time. http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Mind's Dream Village
11-11-2010, 02:43 PM
With the starting distance being 30 meters i think Hidan should be able to get to kankuro and kill him before he has the chance to summon his puppets.

321zigzag3
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
Why can't Kankuro react?

Akatsuki X
11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
Kankuro might be able to react.
It's just, in movement speed, wasn't Hidan near Kakashi's level at the time of their fight?

And we never really saw Kankuro react to anyone with that kind of speed.

Plus, Hidan's skill with his sythe is probably to the extent to which he could block any needle or blade attacks launched at him by the retreating Kankuro.

Bacon
11-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Shadow clones are given a certain amount of the user's chakra I think.It's chakra that determines speed and strength right? Depending on how you treat shadow clones, Hidan would be on par with Kakashi.

Miles Edgeworth
11-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Kankuro has a chance at winning this but he'd have to play his cards right, and honestly I'd say it's stacked more in Hidan's favor.

At 30 meters, Kankuro can possibly win but Hidan's speed can be problematic for Kankuro, who has almost never demonstrated reaction speed. Kankuro's puppets haven't shown significant speed either so it all depends on how Kankuro uses them. He might be able to immobilize or poison Hidan but he'll deal with quite some trouble.

321zigzag3
11-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Kankuro might be able to react.
It's just, in movement speed, wasn't Hidan near Kakashi's level at the time of their fight?

And we never really saw Kankuro react to anyone with that kind of speed.

Plus, Hidan's skill with his sythe is probably to the extent to which he could block any needle or blade attacks launched at him by the retreating Kankuro.

He should be able to otherwise him being jounin is rather pathetic. Hidan is rather a slower guy by kage and elite jounin level average status.

lolitaninja
11-18-2010, 12:43 AM
In terms of reaction to speed, Kankuro's puppets have been shown to be really fast in his fight against Sasori. And since puppets are his primary taijutsu tools, I'd say that they could probably catch up with Hidan's speed and then they'd be in good range to attack him. If Kankuro can keep his distance and use his weapons to make it so that Hidan cannot move, then Kankuro should be capable of winning this fight.

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Here's the thing. Puppetmasters are excellent when dealing with long range attacks. The problem is, they aren't used to short range attacks, and they are not very skilled at Taijutsu. Kankuro can use poison, but I highly doubt it can kill Hidan, considering the fact that he's immortal. Also, Hidan kept up with Kakashi, who in speed, is much faster than Kankuro. If Hidan can get within range of Kankuro, then he can kill him.

tyrell4life194
11-18-2010, 04:23 AM
In terms of reaction to speed, Kankuro's puppets have been shown to be really fast in his fight against Sasori. And since puppets are his primary taijutsu tools, I'd say that they could probably catch up with Hidan's speed and then they'd be in good range to attack him. If Kankuro can keep his distance and use his weapons to make it so that Hidan cannot move, then Kankuro should be capable of winning this fight.
Yes, this proves that Puppetmasters are excellent when dealing with long range attacks. Their puppets are also very quick, but don't forget that Hidan matched Kakashi in speed also. The match depends on if Kankuro can keep Hidan at long range long enough for him to land a good hit on him.