PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Sephiroth VS Sosuke Aizen.

deathraiser
11-10-2010, 10:47 PM
The strongest incarnation of sephiroth against aizen,no Hōgyoku and seph got jenova on his side.

time:afternoon.
distance:15 mters.

Nyruss
11-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Team Bleach is capable of FAR more destructive attacks than I've ever seen from Sephy-chan and they consider him to be unkillable, even after losing his Hogyoku powers. So I'm not seeing how Sephy-chan is going to actually take Aizen down.

Aizen says "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu" and Sephy-chan gets to fulfill her dream of being a ten year old Vietnamese prostitute while Aizen chops her into tiny pieces.

deathraiser
11-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Team Bleach is capable of FAR more destructive attacks than I've ever seen from Sephy-chan and they consider him to be unkillable, even after losing his Hogyoku powers. So I'm not seeing how Sephy-chan is going to actually take Aizen down.

Aizen says "Shatter, Kyoka Suigetsu" and Sephy-chan gets to fulfill her dream of being a ten year old Vietnamese prostitute while Aizen chops her into tiny pieces.

Aizen doesnt get hogyoku in this battle,also supernova>anything in bleach.

Nyruss
11-10-2010, 11:10 PM
Aizen doesnt get hogyoku in this battle

Team Bleach is capable of FAR more destructive attacks than I've ever seen from Sephy-chan and they consider him to be unkillable, >>>>>>EVEN AFTER LOSING HIS HOGYOKU POWERS<<<<<<. So I'm not seeing how Sephy-chan is going to actually take Aizen down.

Learn to read.

,also supernova>anything in bleach.

Yeah...no. No, it isn't. Supernova is not canon on account of being game mechanics. At best it's a really flashy illusion. Sephiroth did not, in fact, destroy the solar system. Evidence by it still being there after he uses it. Multiple times.

So unless you have an accurate system of figuring out how numerical gameplay damage translates into destructive capacity(which, you know, you don't), Supernova is nothing.

deathraiser
11-10-2010, 11:23 PM
This is the aizen before he merge with the hk,lets say during the ss arc.

Nyruss
11-10-2010, 11:26 PM
Changing the rules so that Sephiroth can win as soon as it is pointed out that he can't otherwise. Why am I not suprised?

I've still seen nothing from Sephiroth that, say, Komamura can't top.

deathraiser
11-10-2010, 11:41 PM
[QUOTE=

I've still seen nothing from Sephiroth that, say, Komamura can't top.[/QUOTE]

In crisis core seph is cutting apart biulding-size cannon aizen might be extremely fast but seph is faster,teleporting.

Nyruss
11-10-2010, 11:44 PM
Cutting apart buildings. Yeah, great. Because it's not like Bleach does that in 90% of its fights. Komamura's bankai casually crushed a giant whale-thing that towered over the buildings of Karakura. Aizen just as casually stopped it with one hand.

Maybe Sephiroth is faster(which I doubt) but just because he's faster doesn't mean he can win since he can't actually do anything to hurt Aizen.

cnorwood
11-11-2010, 12:09 AM
it all returns to the planet

TheBlackChidori
11-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Learn to read.

Yeah...no. No, it isn't. Supernova is not canon on account of being game mechanics. At best it's a really flashy illusion. Sephiroth did not, in fact, destroy the solar system. Evidence by it still being there after he uses it. Multiple times.

So unless you have an accurate system of figuring out how numerical gameplay damage translates into destructive capacity(which, you know, you don't), Supernova is nothing.

Considering it can do upwards 9800 damage to all 3 characters, Who brush off bulletfire, explosions, high-powered lasers, and all that....

He can also tank about 10 mega flares before being brought down. 9 Terra Flares to make things interesting.

Can...Can Aizen Terra Flare???

Nyruss
11-11-2010, 12:09 PM
What canon feats does Megaflare have? Terra Flare? None, you say? Fancy that. How unfortunate that Bahamut's only existence in FF7 is as a summon, and therefore as inapplicable as Supernova.

As before, until you've got some way of translating numerical damage into destructive capacity(which you don't), Sephiroth's got nothing on Aizen outside of speed(and even that I doubt).

colorles
11-11-2010, 01:21 PM

yeah

but shal i get 'Cid' over here? lol MvC joke, the likes of you wouldnt understand :ugeek: