PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: How do you beat spammers

Sasori fan
11-10-2010, 09:10 PM
I dont know how to beat spammers and i always lose to them

Matas
11-10-2010, 09:15 PM
It depends who you fight, you may need seperate strategies for each one. Like name characters you need the most help against.

Hatake_Kakashi
11-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Deidara is really vulnerable to projectile teammates. Typically...I'll be getting shuriken spammed, and ill throw kakuzu or deidara....rush in and start beating on him. Reg dashing works pretty well as closing distance on spammers as well.

I guess it also depends on what theyre spamming : /.

Matas
11-10-2010, 11:07 PM
Deidara is really vulnerable to projectile teammates. Typically...I'll be getting shuriken spammed, and ill throw kakuzu or deidara....rush in and start beating on him. Reg dashing works pretty well as closing distance on spammers as well.

I guess it also depends on what theyre spamming : /.

So does side dashing while throwing projectile.

pathbeyondthedark
11-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Sm Naruto/Minato: Block, quick counter w/jutsu or grab. Spammers often get disoriented after a couple hits, so keeping the pressure also helps but just be careful and ready for their UJ/TJ. Mashing block for sub is highly recommended just in case. Do not let them awaken if you are not good at dodging/subbing

Deidara: Side dash and use projectiles/supports, dash in at the right time, or use Kirin Sasuke while side dashing and time his ultimate to Deidara's slight downtime between/during combos

Itachi: When he goes Susanno, the easiest thing to do is make sure you have FULL chakra. When he dashes in to try and combo you, just keep subbing/use supports for 15 seconds. Between combos you can back dash if necessary to load some chakra. You'll want to make sure you have a decent amount of health as well as you'll likely mess up subs a couple of times, so this is a fight where awareness and management is key

shadow9794
11-11-2010, 10:36 AM
u should look at the guide 2 beating spammers thread its got some helpful advice in there

INFINITE LIGHT
11-11-2010, 04:05 PM
You must first realize that the strats that they are using is legitimate. They are just playing the game in the most efficient way. Then, after you do this, you must begin doing so yourself.

Then what you msut do is stop complaining about the strategy and think of a way to overcome it. adopt this mindset and then yo uwill be victorious

D3XTON
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
I beat spammers by blocking and subbing. That's pretty much it. I guess it helps that my team is all fireball users though so I can out spam back.