PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 516 Discussion

trouble88
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
I thought it was a dam character. I like it then Gaara give that speeh to army. it made me cry. I think this war will the work that kish did by far.

Ishtar
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
Is it out? Yes! Its out. Be right back.

Vivi
11-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Is it out?

Yes.

NVM my other post Kabuto just summoned Suigetsu's brother.

Ur Mom
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
YAY! Zabuza :3 That is all

trouble88
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM
who was that waterfall ninja anyway???

Ishtar
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I wept at Gaara's speech. >.>

Lady Tsunade
11-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Awesome :] Gaaras 10 million page speech should've been shortened though >_> What I think is important however, is what he said about there being no seperate Villages. Only Shinobi. Which suggests a change in the near future.

I wanna see what happened between Anko and Kabuto Dx

SilentBlade
11-10-2010, 11:48 AM
it is kind of interesting, he almost goes to the same place Nagato did, saying that the way the united shinobi alliance should understand its allie is through the pain that they all share in common at the hands of the akatsuki. So through pain comes understanding, and Nagato was not so far off I suppose....kind of errie if you ask me.

edit:
I also wonder what that last thing in Naruto's training turns out to be..going full nine-tails maybe?

Vivi
11-10-2010, 11:48 AM
who was that waterfall ninja anyway???

Don't you mean Mist?
Chuukichi.
Considering Kishi is aiming for Emotional Battle:
Dan - Tsunade
Asuma - Shika
Shin - Sai

Maybe someone Mei knows.

SilentBlade
11-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Don't you mean Mist?
Chuukichi.
Considering Kishi is aiming for Emotional Battle:
Dan - Tsunade
Asuma - Shika
Shin - Sai

Maybe someone Mei knows.

I wonder if perhaps Kabuto over extended himself through summoning so many people. It makes me wonder if the forbidden jutsu will backfire and these "undead" turn on him because he won't have the power to control some of the stronger undead..

Ishtar
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM
There is a undead ninja who looks like PTS Ino. o_o

Yori
11-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Hells Yeah, this war got me excited. Still waiting for Sasuke to come in and make his Bad Ass introduction in this war.

Anru
11-10-2010, 11:53 AM
I wonder what Killer Bee meant when he said to Naruto *you're final training will be hard you will feel hopeless*

Vivi
11-10-2010, 11:55 AM
There is a undead ninja who looks like PTS Ino. o_o

XD She actually does.

deidara#1
11-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I wonder what Killer Bee meant when he said to Naruto *you're final training will be hard you will feel hopeless*
My guess is that he will have to transform into the full 9tails like killer bee can transform into the full 8tails at will.

Anru
11-10-2010, 12:00 PM
My guess is that he will have to transform into the full 9tails like killer bee can transform into the full 8tails at will.

but why would Naruto feel hopeles of that xd?

deidara#1
11-10-2010, 12:02 PM
but why would Naruto feel hopeles of that xd?
Because Naruto would have to let the 9tail's chakra fully take over. It probably wont be easy to do.

Kakuzu
11-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Mostly a speech by Gaara, but I don't care.

Pretty good chapter from the Akatsuki's actions.

Anru
11-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Because Naruto would have to let the 9tail's chakra fully take over. It probably wont be easy to do.

yes that can be it,

Kakuzu
11-10-2010, 12:14 PM
I wonder how Sasori will set traps with no puppets... He has no summoning scrolls or chakra strings (compartment in his chest) as far as we know.

Semog
11-10-2010, 12:18 PM
Sasori and Deidara's dialogue made it worth xD
"You also wanna die Deidara !?"
"Huh.. we are both dead.."

Gaara spech... epic! :D The chapters just keep getting better every week X)

coolm3
11-10-2010, 12:21 PM
I wonder how Sasori will set traps with no puppets... He has no summoning scrolls or chakra strings (compartment in his chest) as far as we know.

Well Zabuza would not have a sword so who knows ^_^ because suigetsu has it.

deidara#1
11-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Sasori and Deidara's dialogue made it worth xD
"You also wanna die Deidara !?"
"Huh.. we are both dead.."

Gaara spech... epic! :D The chapters just keep getting better every week X)
This chapter was not better than last weeks tho, imo.

Semog
11-10-2010, 12:26 PM
This chapter was not better than last weeks tho, imo.

Last week he got the suspanse factor.. we all wanted to know the reactions of the ressurected people and the war starting..
But this one was pretty epic.. I mean just Sasori talking trash at the akatsuki made him go flying to the top of my favorite characters XD

edit: btw were is nagato, itachi and kakuzu? :O

Parak111
11-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Naruto's final training must be about him turning into the Nine Tails. He would need to be at peace with the Nine Tails to do that, even though he has it's power...maybe he'll just gain the size, instead of transforming into the Nine Tails. Whatever it'd be, it'd be really tough to master.

I'm looking forward for the Anko vs Kabuto battle the most though.

edit: btw were is nagato, itachi and kakuzu? :O

Page 3. Itachi and Kakuzu only though. Nagato is missing.

GwynethUchiha
11-10-2010, 12:28 PM
OMG I loved Gaara's speech it made me cry"THERE IS NO SAND,NO LEAF,NO STONE,NO CLOUD,NO MIST......THERE IS ONLY SHINOBI"

Semog
11-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Naruto's final training must be about him turning into the Nine Tails. He would need to be at peace with the Nine Tails to do that, even though he has it's power...maybe he'll just gain the size, instead of transforming into the Nine Tails. Whatever it'd be, it'd be really tough to master.

I'm looking forward for the Anko vs Kabuto battle the most though.

Page 3. Itachi and Kakuzu only though. Nagato is missing.

Anko vs Kabuto will be pretty cool even tough Kabuto will probably win or just left her for dead there, I can't wait to see Deidara and Sasori fighting together!! =DD

Kabuto is probably saving them for a more special time ^_^

Ur Mom
11-10-2010, 12:46 PM
What do you think Kabuto's plan is since he said "Well we'll start with-"

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
poor Sai, i guess we're going to finally see him with emotion once he sees his brother

Semog
11-10-2010, 12:54 PM
I didn't even noticed that was Shin o.o

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 12:59 PM
yea he's the root ninja in the ambush group with sasori, deidara, and chuukichi

deidara#1
11-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Who is the guy with the big spiky hair talking with Zabuza and Huku?

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 01:07 PM
he's a iwagakure ninja with a kekkei genkai

Semog
11-10-2010, 01:14 PM
Wasn't he Gaara's aide?? and what's his kekkei genkai?

Jakropha
11-10-2010, 01:23 PM
It wasnt that bad.

I the one from Root is Sai's supposed 'brother'
Keep an eye out, we may see some more.

PS: Theres a slight chance that some zombies may defect to the Ninja's side, as Kabuto might be overdoing it.

Semog
11-10-2010, 01:27 PM
If that would happen Kabuto would just interrupt the jutsu sending them to the dead realm again.

EvL j3st3r
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Gaara is officially my favorite character now. His speech made me want to go out and kill a "plant like" creature. There are no Zetsu's here so i had to settle for a leaf bug.

GwynethUchiha
11-10-2010, 01:29 PM
I can't wait for the next chapter

Jakropha
11-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Lol, leaf bug

thats irony, so rep up for you..

You know whats 'ironic'?
Iron... -Kaboose-

Vivi
11-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Gaara is officially my favorite character now. His speech made me want to go out and kill a "plant like" creature. There are no Zetsu's here so i had to settle for a leaf bug.

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=3374

Formally known as Zetsu.:p

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Wasn't he Gaara's aide?? and what's his kekkei genkai?
he was shown in the Naruto Shippuden Movie 3 as one of the bodies Hiruko (the missing nin in the movie, not sasori's puppet) absorbed so his Kekkai Genkai is either: stone release, dark release, swift release, or storm release. My guess is stone release. it would make the most sense, since he's from iwagakure

Semog
11-10-2010, 01:50 PM
It does make sense. Thanks for explaining, I didn't watch any of the movies D:

Jutsu Junkie
11-10-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm thinking Anko is done. Certainly her little boyscout troupe is finished, if she isn't.

DeemonFox
11-10-2010, 02:17 PM
What is the slimy bubble on the last page? Did I miss something or is that yet to be explained?

What do you think Kabuto's plan is since he said "Well we'll start with-"

Anko!

Wow...If the zombies "minds are clear" then maybe seeing the shinobi for each of their villages working together will make their heads explode.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Mm.. poor Anko.. I liked her to an extent :(

Rikudo Sennin
11-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Nice Chapter I think.

Lolx Snake vs Snake huh

Jutsu Junkie
11-10-2010, 03:00 PM
Mm.. poor Anko.. I liked her to an extent :(

Yes, a charming sort of snake lady...

I think Gaara is just the Commander General because they wanted to get rid of the youngest kage, the "brat." Did you see their order of battle, running off with the generals in the lead? Pretty stupid. And I had so much hope for them. Madara has the right idea, as far as troop movements are concerned. And he has air support! Although, as has been said earlier, Kabuto perhaps has overextended himself. It could be Madara's undoing.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 03:03 PM
Yes, a charming sort of snake lady...

I think Gaara is just the Commander General because they wanted to get rid of the youngest kage, the "brat." Did you see their order of battle, running off with the generals in the lead? Pretty stupid. And I had so much hope for them. Madara has the right idea, as far as troop movements are concerned. And he has air support! Although, as has been said earlier, Kabuto perhaps has overextended himself. It could be Madara's undoing.

Actually Running off with the Generals or "Leaders" is quite common especially since the show seems to be in between of two different eras. It's Like a mix of current time and the feudal times and Generals usually lead their people ^^ Just to let you know if you didn't know that. `:))

EDIT: Plus its smarter that way.. they all are required to fight not cower and command from behind the lines :) and I don't think it will stay that way and will break off into small-scale battles but thats how they usually do anyways lol.. the leaders are in front

Jutsu Junkie
11-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Actually Running off with the Generals or "Leaders" is quite common especially since the show seems to be in between of two different eras. It's Like a mix of current time and the feudal times and Generals usually lead their people ^^ Just to let you know if you didn't know that. `:))

EDIT: Plus its smarter that way.. they all are required to fight not cower and command from behind the lines :) and I don't think it will stay that way and will break off into small-scale battles but thats how they usually do anyways lol.. the leaders are in front

The reason I don't think it is very smart is actually the same reason it isn't smart in modern warfare: weaponry. Massed formations aren't a good idea with the sort of jutsus that are employed in this story, for the same reason you don't do line charges with assault rifles -- and it was still a bad idea with minie ball rifles. It's a good way to get your troops decimated en masse if your defense fails against even one mass jutsu. In Medieval times they massed like that because long range weapons had trouble moving with the battle (archers are vulnerable), and weren't employed once battle was close quarters. Plus, primitive communications made dispersed formations impossible. There was also a cultural/psychological component, which is why gunpowder killed so many people in pointless charges in the early days of muskets.

By the way, it was quite common for the king's company to be in the back of the formation, behind the infantry.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 03:24 PM
The reason I don't think it is very smart is actually the same reason it isn't smart in modern warfare: weaponry. Massed formations aren't a good idea with the sort of jutsus that are employed in this story, for the same reason you don't do line charges with assault rifles -- and it was still a bad idea with minie ball rifles. It's a good way to get your troops decimated en masse if your defense fails against even one mass jutsu. In Medieval times they massed like that because long range weapons had trouble moving with the battle (archers are vulnerable), and weren't employed once battle was close quarters. Plus, primitive communications made dispersed formations impossible. There was also a cultural/psychological component, which is why gunpowder killed so many people in pointless charges in the early days of muskets.

Yea well It's why I said the groups will most likely split up into smaller more organized groups which will end up in the individual fighting of key people like some people have predicted and matched up.But I get your point ^^.

Waterstar
11-10-2010, 03:32 PM
That was very well put, I'll give him that. But they should still tell Naruto.

Sarutobi: They're only protecting him.

Yeah but they need him. They won't be able to stand a chance without on the battle field, not against Madara and kabuto anyway.

Jutsu Junkie
11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Yea well It's why I said the groups will most likely split up into smaller more organized groups which will end up in the individual fighting of key people like some people have predicted and matched up.But I get your point ^^.

Yeah, I see your reasoning. I still feel most of them aren't trained in mass formation combat. They're used to specops-style small company combat. But the breaking into smaller units will happen no matter what -- hopefully it will be done strategically and with forethought, rather than as the result of a confused melee...

coolm3
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah, I see your reasoning. I still feel most of them aren't trained in mass formation combat. They're used to specops-style small company combat. But the breaking into smaller units will happen no matter what -- hopefully it will be done strategically and with forethought, rather than as the result of a confused melee...

Depends on the timing.. especially with the white zetsu army marching through the ground it may be pretty undetectable unless the sensor company picks it up but many of the resurrected were battle hardened ninja and yea many of them have not experienced large scale warfare like the others. But if they get attacked without warning which I doubt is possible with the sensors they have but who knows.

TheBlackChidori
11-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Did I see Yashamaru?

coolm3
11-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Who's Yashamaru :o

HachibiXSenpai
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
lmao, deidara and sasori ranting on each other was epic XD. but hopefully they don't die again too soon.....

coolm3
11-10-2010, 04:08 PM
lmao, deidara and sasori ranting on each other was epic XD. but hopefully they don't die again too soon.....

I doubt they will.. they are Akatsuki members after all.

HachibiXSenpai
11-10-2010, 04:15 PM
yeah, plus the only way to kill the dead bodies are to REMOVE their soul which i completely doubt will ever happen....so i think the akatsuki have the upper hand.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 04:21 PM
yeah, plus the only way to kill the dead bodies are to REMOVE their soul which i completely doubt will ever happen....so i think the akatsuki have the upper hand.

One thing I would like to see is what they will do with missing weapons/eyes etc.. like some people have said they will be missing key things unless they regain them so I can't wait and see.. but mostly they still are bad ass ninja weapon or not.

Shikamaru Nara
11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Who's Yashamaru :o

Gaara's mentor. Forgot exactly.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Gaara's mentor. Forgot exactly.
"Yashamaru (夜叉丸, Yashamaru) was a medic-nin from Sunagakure, and as the younger brother of Karura, he is also the maternal uncle of Temari, Kankurō, and Gaara."
SOURCE: naruto.wikia.com

Dboe20
11-10-2010, 05:01 PM
1. ooo nooooooooooooo becuase of plot and the oro boost there is no way Anko will win. SHe could maybe only hold her own at best but only for so long till he over pwers her. I like the snake stand off lol.

2. Gaara's speach..........Best speach ever in Naruto history hell maybe the best in history period its on par wit Martin Luthur King Speach. I cant belive those idiots were about to fight b4 the war.

-Panel 17: Lol Sai sure made alota birds good work Ambush squad
-Panel 17: What is that water bubble looking thing that Inochi is holding some1 please inform me
-Panel

coolm3
11-10-2010, 05:03 PM
1. ooo nooooooooooooo becuase of plot and the oro boost there is no way Anko will win. SHe could maybe only hold her own at best but only for so long till he over pwers her. I like the snake stand off lol.

2. Gaara's speach..........Best speach ever in Naruto history hell maybe the best in history period its on par wit Martin Luthur King Speach. I cant belive those idiots were about to fight b4 the war.

-Panel 17: Lol Sai sure made alota birds good work Ambush squad
-Panel 17: What is that water bubble looking thing that Inochi is holding some1 please inform me
-Panel

I still wonder also.. but I think that was chakra instead of water..

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 05:11 PM
The Root member in Sasori's team is most likely Shin.

Wonder if we will find out the truth about if Sai Shaft killed Shin?

TheBlackChidori
11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
The Root member in Sasori's team is most likely Shin.

Wonder if we will find out the truth about if Sai Shaft killed Shin?

At last! Sai can show him his book! :3

coolm3
11-10-2010, 05:16 PM

Haha sure he can show him all the little pictures and all while hes sticking his knife in his back :)

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 05:27 PM

Sai Shaft: Shin! Brother! I finished the book!
Shin: Not a good time!
Sai Shaft: Why not?
Shin: Because we're trying to kill each other!

TheBlackChidori
11-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh Sai Shaft, you're just too cool to realize what's going on.

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Hopefully this means a Danzo flash back where we learn more about the awesomeness that is Danzo! Perhaps show how Sai Shaft started off as young hoodlum and then
Danzo whipped him into shape, making Sai Shaft the man he is today.

DeemonFox
11-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Kishi will probably use the Anko/Kabuto fight to elaborate of Kabuto's current state and maybe his goal.....can't wait!!

EDIT: Maybe the slimy orb is to act like a crystal ball and allow them to watch the battles unfold. They are the intel squad.

coolm3
11-10-2010, 05:43 PM
Kishi will probably use the Anko/Kabuto fight to elaborate of Kabuto's current state and maybe his goal.....can't wait!!

EDIT: Maybe the slimy orb is to act like a crystal ball and allow them to watch the battles unfold. They are the intel squad.

Maybe so :)

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 05:55 PM
I wonder if Kabuto is counting on the Reanimations to switch sides?

Jutsu Junkie
11-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I wonder if Kabuto is counting on the Reanimations to switch sides?

Good point. It is telling that he had to shutdown the one zombie just to maintain order, as if to hide the fact that the zombies are capable of rebelling. Much evidence that he is overextended, really. But he may desire a loss of control...

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 06:51 PM
wow i knew i have seen these people before. So the spikey haired guy, the pts ino look-alike girl, and chuukichi were all feature in the Naruto Shippuden Movie 3. You can see them in the scene where Hiruko absorbs them. so it seems there will be some more kekkei genkai users. My guess is the spikey hair guy has steel release, since he is from iwagakure, Chuukichi,being from the mist, will probably have storm release. That leaves either shadow release or swift release for the pts ino look-alike girl. Just some more of my input i thought i would share `:)

3littlepigs
11-10-2010, 07:22 PM
Great chapter....kind of cheesy in a good way and I love the fact that Gaara can admit even in front of that huge army how much he admires Naruto. So basically Gaara and the whole "shinobi" army are going to fight the Zetsu army? because then what the hell would Tsunade and the other Kages do if not fight Kabuto's summonings?

The part with Deidara and Sasori arguing was funny...I felt so bad for the good guys (and even some of the bad guys) having to be conscious and know you're being used without being able to do anything at all. At least use them the zombie way..it's less cruel :cry:

It's going to be so hard on some...I can already see Ino, Choji and specially Shikamaru not willing to fight Asuma if the have to...

I'm really curious to see what Naruto's next training is...something tougher than taking control of the Kyuubi or that seeing Kushina and finding out about his parent's death? Can't think of anything....

Anyway can't wait until next week!!! and I'm dying to see this animated! :D

EDIT: What the...?! that's Dan like Tsunade's Dan? yeah that definitely confirms the fact that the other 4 Kages will be fighting those summonings....:???: We'll see how much stronger Tsunade's become (and I mean it emotionally before anyone says anything...) and I just noticed Neji's dad too...this is going to be a very emotional battle. Shikamaru and Neji will be one of the few who have it really tough.

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 07:26 PM
Maybe Naruto will have to spar with Killer Bee.

though that sounds like something Naruto would want to do.

Gotta be some kind of catch

3littlepigs
11-10-2010, 07:33 PM
Maybe Naruto will have to spar with Killer Bee.

though that sounds like something Naruto would want to do.

Gotta be some kind of catch
Why would that be sad? or helpless? :shock:

Medical Ninja
11-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Maybe Shizune will fight Dan. I would love to see that since we haven't really seen either of them fight. I mean we've seen Shizune but she didn't get to do much. Dan is also her uncle so i think it would be a very interesting fight `:D

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Why would that be sad? or helpless? :shock:

Maybe he has fight him and lose on purpose?

SimpleGenin
11-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Kabuto's intention? What is it?
Zetsu? To kill Madara?
How did Orochimaru found out about Madara? How did he react? Is that what made Orochimaru act the way he did?

3littlepigs
11-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Maybe Shizune will fight Dan. I would love to see that since we haven't really seen either of them fight. I mean we've seen Shizune but she didn't get to do much. Dan is also her uncle so i think it would be a very interesting fight `:D
That would suck....but it's possible Shizune would take on Dan just to protect Tsunade or save her from feeling hopeless again...but like I said then what the heck are the other 4 Kages going to do?

Maybe he has fight him and lose on purpose?
Lose on purpose? it would certainly make Naruto feel "helpless" and "sad" but what would be the point? It's not like there's really a right time for losing when you're a shinobi and Naruto's still pretty grounded so it's not about his ego....

zerosameri
11-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Dan... Dan...Dan... So basically his squad is for emotional attacks :| That will only get them so fare. But Tsunade, well it will work on her XD

SimpleGenin
11-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Dan... Dan...Dan... So basically his squad is for emotional attacks :| That will only get them so fare. But Tsunade, well it will work on her XD

There is more chance of Shizune fighting Dan then Tsunade. Last we saw was that Tsunade was with two other kage's. Shizune however is out in a squad.

3littlepigs
11-10-2010, 08:30 PM
I'm sure it will work on everyone up until a point...I mean I hate Kabuto but he's not stupid and he chose certain shinobi because of the emotional impact they can have....

george hyuga
11-10-2010, 08:33 PM
i hope their minds are strong enough to turn on kabuto

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 08:40 PM

I don't think that will happen. Kabuto probably has just about every possible outcome already calculated. So if the zombies turn sides, he will too because
Kabuto is the type of character who's got it all figured out.

george hyuga
11-10-2010, 08:41 PM
well he did say he would make them mindless killing machines

zerosameri
11-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I'm sure it will work on everyone up until a point...I mean I hate Kabuto but he's not stupid and he chose certain shinobi because of the emotional impact they can have....Dan, no one knows him besides Tsuande. Neji's dad, well nuff said. Asuma Shikamaru and though 2 other guys. And so forth.

There is more chance of Shizune fighting Dan then Tsunade. Last we saw was that Tsunade was with two other kage's. Shizune however is out in a squad.
plot will bring the lovers to getter lover's quarrel :lol:

george hyuga
11-10-2010, 09:03 PM
well those jinchuriki will fight members of their villages

Semog
11-11-2010, 02:20 AM
I doubt they will.. they are Akatsuki members after all.

The jutsu doesn't really make them alive, only use their bodys..
and that ressurection is not permanent, they will all die again

well those jinchuriki will fight members of their villages

Yeah, the question is, will they have the powers they had when the biju was sealed inside them after it got removed like gaara?
or will they be useless?

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-11-2010, 06:24 AM

Yeah, the question is, will they have the powers they had when the biju was sealed inside them after it got removed like gaara?
or will they be useless?

hmph....well you answered your own question , gara lost the beast with in however all his power is still great his body has high chakra reserves sine he used to be a jinchuriki.

this manga is really heating up kishi is on a roll here. i think something bad is going to happen to anko, and also i dont think kabuto will remain in controll of all those edo summons. i really loved this chapter. hope we get a new one nextweek.

GwynethUchiha
11-11-2010, 06:31 AM

Well Kabuto did say it was hard to control may bodies at once so there is a chance the zombies will fight it

Wooster
11-11-2010, 06:32 AM
I think Sai Shaft might have summarize this chapter.

Sai Shaft: My brotha man?
Sheets about to get real, ya dig?
The masked man wants Konoha, well he is getting Sai Shaft instead!

GwynethUchiha
11-11-2010, 06:34 AM
um ok? At least in a few chapters we get to see Sai's emothines when he see's his brother

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-11-2010, 06:57 AM

Well Kabuto did say it was hard to control may bodies at once so there is a chance the zombies will fight it
yea... kabuto seems to have control now but its funny how kishi emphasized how the edo summons were thinking. also if kabuto gets distracted or he runs low on chakra , i think there will be a chance for the edos to break his control even if its for a brief moment in time.

Wooster
11-11-2010, 07:06 AM
yea... kabuto seems to have control now but its funny how kishi emphasized how the edo summons were thinking. also if kabuto gets distracted or he runs low on chakra , i think there will be a chance for the edos to break his control even if its for a brief moment in time.
So essentially the entire battle depends on Anko then?

Densetsu_no_D
11-11-2010, 08:35 AM
Great chapter all in all. The undead forces on there way to fight their family and friends, Gaara's speech definitely got me hyped and I guess Naruto after this training will have complete control over his new powers. Now all is missing is Sasuke to destroy everyone in his path. SAVE YAMATO!

Dboe20
11-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Im thinking in the next few chapters well ee some of eveyone that has been somewhat ignored in the series especially neji i had forgot he existed and he's my fav charater followed my my beloved Hinata then SHino

Dboe20
11-11-2010, 08:41 AM

Oh my som much pressure on Anko and he has like this boost its gonna be a hard battle but i think were gonna see her true battle capabilities. Gasp :shock: i just thought about it while i was writing this. Anyone remember the twin mutual death jutsu Anko tried to use the first time she fought Oochimaru.....I'm affraid she'll use it in this fight once she realizes how strong Kabuto is now. `~(

Dark-Sasuke
11-11-2010, 09:36 AM
I hought that maybe he was talkin about the war, the helpless part could be naruto not getting to fight, just sit there while his comrades risk their life. Its gonna be sad because its war, and as soon as he said start, the next panel was of the shinobi alliance moving out, thats just a longshot guess though

Blah.
11-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Great chapter all in all. The undead forces on there way to fight their family and friends, Gaara's speech definitely got me hyped and I guess Naruto after this training will have complete control over his new powers. Now all is missing is Sasuke to destroy everyone in his path. SAVE YAMATO!

Yeah I agree. Except for the save yamato part. lol. But i feel like when Sasuke masters his new powers he will just walk right through the middle of a battlefield and just destroy the shinobi alliance as well as some zetsu clones. or in other words,sasuke will be high off of his own power. haha.

Oh my som much pressure on Anko and he has like this boost its gonna be a hard battle but i think were gonna see her true battle capabilities. Gasp :shock: i just thought about it while i was writing this. Anyone remember the twin mutual death jutsu Anko tried to use the first time she fought Oochimaru.....I'm affraid she'll use it in this fight once she realizes how strong Kabuto is now. `~(

This is what i was thinking as well. See all her powers, she knows she cant defeat him,uses the jutsu but fails because kabuto will disguise his body through that dead soul jutsu or whatever. anko dies. war commences. lol.

Jutsu Junkie
11-11-2010, 10:27 AM
No doubt, Anko is screwed. But her death might buy some time or alter events enough to help the Shinobi Army, perhaps by reducing Kabuto's ability to control the zombies. The whole episode shows you how important communications are to warfare: the whole reason Anko felt it necessary to go in alone is because she had to send word back of what they'd found. Of course, she sent her boyscouts to their death, lol.

coolm3
11-11-2010, 11:41 AM

I know that.. but they still are strong like I said.. I never said that they weren't going to die so don't posts such useless re comments to me about something I never said ^^.

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 11:57 AM
anko fights orochimaru again

coolm3
11-11-2010, 11:59 AM

She does? Well it doesn't show who it is yet so its hard to tell..

Vivi
11-11-2010, 12:01 PM

That's Kabuto on Page 9 if you mean that.
Hence the markings on his Hood.

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 12:03 PM
yeah it is kabutomaru, snake fight lol

uzumakisgirl
11-11-2010, 12:09 PM
epic chapter loved garras speech !!

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 12:11 PM
probably the best part of the chapter

Medical Ninja
11-11-2010, 12:21 PM
does Anko still have her curse seal,or do you think it would have disappeared like Sasuke's since Itachi sealed Orochimaru?

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 12:22 PM
it's probably there still

Medical Ninja
11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
I wonder if it will activate and we'll get to see her CS2 `:P

Kill3r_B-st
11-11-2010, 12:59 PM
does Anko still have her curse seal,or do you think it would have disappeared like Sasuke's since Itachi sealed Orochimaru?
no cause jugo still had his even after

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
see, maybe she can control it and go beast mode

coolm3
11-11-2010, 01:11 PM

Orochimaru didn't give Jugo his Curse Seal.. the curse seal was developed from Jugo.

Medical Ninja
11-11-2010, 01:11 PM
but isn't Jugo the origin of the curse seal?

Kill3r_B-st
11-11-2010, 01:15 PM
Orochimaru didn't give Jugo his Curse Seal.. the curse seal was developed from Jugo.

but isn't Jugo the origin of the curse seal?
i thought orochimaru made it but jugo was just the first person for it to be tested on?

Medical Ninja
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
i thought orochimaru made it but jugo was just the first person for it to be tested on?
Nope jugo was born with the power and orochimaru tested on him in order to develope the curse for other people

Semog
11-11-2010, 01:27 PM
hmph....well you answered your own question , gara lost the beast with in however all his power is still great his body has high chakra reserves sine he used to be a jinchuriki.

this manga is really heating up kishi is on a roll here. i think something bad is going to happen to anko, and also i dont think kabuto will remain in controll of all those edo summons. i really loved this chapter. hope we get a new one nextweek.

Well they can be diferent cases then Gaara, who knows X)

And I think he will, he is not only Kabuto but also Orochimaru, remember...

coolm3
11-11-2010, 01:29 PM

You learn things every day :D

lolohwd
11-11-2010, 01:31 PM
so zabuza has no sword awwwww not cool.

deidara and sasori arguing is awesome

darui hopefull lives casue if he dies im gonna blow up the world

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 01:41 PM
lol sasori and deidara funniest thing

Blah.
11-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Nope jugo was born with the power and orochimaru tested on him in order to develope the curse for other people

I never knew this. So jugo was born with the curse seal/transformation powers and orochimaru would borrow jugo's dna to inject into other ppl??

yeah it is kabutomaru, snake fight lol

I feel like his name should be more like KaChimaru because i feel like he is more orochimaru at this point. lol.

Semog
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
so zabuza has no sword awwwww not cool.

deidara and sasori arguing is awesome

darui hopefull lives casue if he dies im gonna blow up the world

Dude you are awesome!

I agree with all you said XD

Deidara and Sasori.. so epic and Darui is also awesome, he can't die!!

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 02:34 PM
kabuchimaru? sound kinda better

Zango
11-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I think it's now extremely obvious that Kabuto is planning to betray Madara soon, but without Madara even realizing he's betrayed him. Here's why:

1. Kabuto stated himself that he felt strain over controlling so many zombies for so long, and implied he could lose control of them. This is obviously a load of bull. Kabuto has recently ascended to the title of evil-methodical genius. Taking that huge a chance is WAY beyond a villian of Kabuto's newly gained level. He was simply setting up a possible "zombie betrayl" scenario to Madara.

2. So it's obvious how it'll go down. For one reason or another, during some battle Kabuto, all the zombies, and Madara will be watching the battle or something. At this point Kabuto will be like "OH NOES!" and Madara will be all "WUT?" and Kabuto will say "TEH ZOMBIES HAS BROK'D FREEEEE!!!" At this point the zombies will turn on Madara and half-fight Kabuto. Kabuto will dart off fake-fighting the zombies on him, and they'll join the zombies on Madara some time later, implying to Madara that they killed Kabuto. The zombies will overwhelm and kill Madara. At this point, Kabuto can return with a broad ":3" on his face. The brilliance is even if the attempt fails, Kabuto can return and say "WHEW! DEY ALMOST HAS ME! GOOD THING JOO R OK!" and they'll carry on as normal. Genius.

Also, guys, Itachi has his eyes. Really. You can't keep denying it now. First of all, Edo Tensei simply builds them again, so of course he would have his eyes. Secondly, on Page 3 you can clearly see eyes in his sockets. So stop saying he doesn't have them.

On Kabuto's threat to mind-wipe the zombies, I think it's bull. As revealed through Deidara's original return scene, his personality retention is due to a special fudo tag. Why would he have bothered to spend the time putting all those tags in their heads if he planned on turning them off later? Seems stupid to me. Also, even if he did, I would imagine he would just mind-crush the good zombies (Non-Akatsuki, since Zabuza and Haku have evidently rejected the offers of cookies... maybe Hanzo is still lovin' the chocolate and the chips, but don't count on it...) After all, Kishi wouldn't rip Sasori's, Deidara's, and Kakuzu's minds away like that, after giving us the classic comedy of the Akatsuki. He wouldn't. He couldn't. HE WON'T! Anyhoo, it just wouldn't make sense for him to mind-crush the loyal. BTW, Anko's screwed. Looks like I can check one person off my bucket-list. And expect Hidan to come back soon. With such a force leaping into immediate action, Kakuzu can spare a walk through the Nara forest.

Jutsu Junkie
11-11-2010, 05:06 PM
@Zango

I don't know about the last two sentences, but the rest seems pretty sound. LOL, I like your kabuto betrayal sequence.

Zango
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
@Zango

I don't know about the last two sentences, but the rest seems pretty sound. LOL, I like your kabuto betrayal sequence.

Yeah, at this point Kishi just isn't going to bring Hidan back... it's simply wishful thinking, but there is some sound reasoning behind a return. (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4261433&postcount=194)

(You don't have to read the bucket list, just read from #4 Onwards)

EDIT: Hang on a sec, I can find some sound-er reasoning :P

EDIT 2: Found it. (http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4277982&postcount=49)

Taker369
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
once again no hida or kisame makeing a comeback and i wish orchimaru would make a return aswell and when the hell do we get to see sasuke again ?

coolm3
11-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Don't rush the climax so soon xD the war just started.. would be bs to see sasuke smashing through people too soon.. besides naruto is not even ready yet :D

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM
once again no hida or kisame makeing a comeback and i wish orchimaru would make a return aswell and when the hell do we get to see sasuke again ?

How does Orochimaru come back if he's sealed inside of the living, breathing, Sasuke? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2d6mz611.png

Jutsu Junkie
11-11-2010, 06:01 PM
How does Orochimaru come back if he's sealed inside of the living, breathing, Sasuke?

He's not. He's inside Kabuto, and Itachi proved that he can come out of a living host again. After all, he seems to have a huge portion of Kabuto's soul already.

I can't wait for Naruto to realize what's going on. And KB is telling us flat out that Naruto hasn't even reached his full potential yet. It would be cool if Naruto could go Nine Tails under conscious control. Madara would be the only one to have a chance against him then, but perhaps not even he would manage, because the jutsu he used to control the Kyuubi 16 years ago might not work with Naruto in control. In fact, I think Minato was counting on that scenario. The only thing that worries me is that Naruto only has one half of the Kyuubi's admittedly gigantic chakra.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM
He's not. He's inside Kabuto, and Itachi proved that he can come out of a living host again. After all, he seems to have a huge portion of Kabuto's soul already.

I can't wait for Naruto to realize what's going on. And KB is telling us flat out that Naruto hasn't even reached his full potential yet. It would be cool if Naruto could go Nine Tails under conscious control. Madara would be the only one to have a chance against him then, but perhaps not even he would manage, because the jutsu he used to control the Kyuubi 16 years ago might not work with Naruto in control. In fact, I think Minato was counting on that scenario. The only thing that worries me is that Naruto only has one half of the Kyuubi's admittedly gigantic chakra.

Even so, he'd have to give away his power.

Jutsu Junkie
11-11-2010, 06:08 PM
Even so, he'd have to give away his power.

Oh, I'm not saying it will actually happen, I'm just saying that Kabuto is the only host, so it would have to happen through him. But Itachi proved that if a host is pushed too far, that will let Oro out. That seems to be how the host thing works in general for various types of symbiots in Narutoverse.

Shikamaru Nara
11-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Ohh, I see. That didn't seem logical to me anyway. :lol:

Jutsu Junkie
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Well, apparently it isn't so easy to keep Oro bottled up. You have to work at it. If Kabuto gets pushed to his limit, his control over Oro might slip. But I think he'll try and bug out before things get to that point.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-11-2010, 07:37 PM

i dont think the entire battle depends on anko but it does not look very good for her right now. we all know kabuto is the true pupil to orochimaru some people say sasuke but thats not true sasuke still has potential to be a hero but kabuto is the heir to orochimaru , remember the sannin fight it was jiriya with naruto tsunade with sakura and oro and kabuto, that fight was a major foreshadow.

i agree with most of you i think these chapters have potential to be epic. I think most naruto viewers want to see their favorite fighters contribute to epic fights in this war and so far it looks like were going to get it.

does anyone have an idea if tsunade will survive i think not sadly because she herself said sakura was her main student and heir. i hope im wrong because i love the original sannin and i hate to see them replaced i hope jiriya and orochimaru come back and tsunade remains alive so they can all fight together and die as a trio in a final great battle , while naruto and sasuke team up against madara and zetsu or kabuto.

3littlepigs
11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Dan, no one knows him besides Tsuande. Neji's dad, well nuff said. Asuma Shikamaru and though 2 other guys. And so forth.

Pretty sure Shizune knows him...they're related. And I really don't get if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me :|
I think it's now extremely obvious that Kabuto is planning to betray Madara soon, but without Madara even realizing he's betrayed him.
I do agree Madara and Kabuto are being super hypocritical right now and each one is planning on a way to get rid of the other one. Still, Madara getting killed by a bunch of Zombies would be plain ridiculous.

Kabuto is strong but he's not invincible and even if he is a genius in that short amount of time it's impossible he improved Oro's technique that much to the point where he has complete control over it. Stuff could happen and some of the Zombies could try and fight Kabuto's control....it could explain why Kishi made it so that Asuma's and Zabuza's squad understand that they're being used and well they didn't exactly like it.

He could use the tags only when it's more useful to have them as mindless zombies but when needed he can let their personalities show. To me it makes sense if he plans on using human emotion to his advantage....

Itachi will have his eyes...as sad as it is it makes sense he would have them even if his real body doesn't have them anymore.:cry:
@Zango

lol I know right? :p

4th_hokage
11-11-2010, 09:44 PM
EPIC! Kabuto Kabuto. what a gynormous ;););););)! ARGH i hope AWESOME-AH!!! (Asuma) breaks the talisman and uses snakeboys ugly freaking face as an ashtray.

Also i wish naruto would spend sometime perfecting that transport jutsu versus taking up a sudden interest jinchuuriki jenga

lolohwd
11-11-2010, 09:54 PM
i think the only person who has any chance of breaking the mind control id be itachi mr. genjutsu lol

hopefully after that he can let nagato go free and all those zetsus get chibku tenseid into a ball so sage tails naruto can make a rasengan equally large and kill em all

george hyuga
11-11-2010, 11:28 PM
hmmm maybe kabuto is planing to turn on madara

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-12-2010, 02:25 AM
Pretty sure Shizune knows him...they're related. And I really don't get if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me :|

I do agree Madara and Kabuto are being super hypocritical right now and each one is planning on a way to get rid of the other one. Still, Madara getting killed by a bunch of Zombies would be plain ridiculous.

Kabuto is strong but he's not invincible and even if he is a genius in that short amount of time it's impossible he improved Oro's technique that much to the point where he has complete control over it. Stuff could happen and some of the Zombies could try and fight Kabuto's control....it could explain why Kishi made it so that Asuma's and Zabuza's squad understand that they're being used and well they didn't exactly like it.

He could use the tags only when it's more useful to have them as mindless zombies but when needed he can let their personalities show. To me it makes sense if he plans on using human emotion to his advantage....

Itachi will have his eyes...as sad as it is it makes sense he would have them even if his real body doesn't have them anymore.:cry:

lol I know right? :p

i have to agree here. kabuto has always been a great ninja but he was only a spec compared to orochimaru. i said this in a earlier post and now kishi is confirming the fact that the edo summons are aware that they are summoned and we can foresee a future rebellion by them. i think kabuto is well aware of this and may use this rebellion to distract , while he gets to visit his prize sasuke. however , i know madara is not dumb he knows the possibility of a betrayal from kabuto and so he left zetsu, we have to remember that madara and zetsus were going to war before they ran into kabuto , kabuto was never needed.

i love how kishi is showing a division and mistrust between the villans. the villans team may seem overpowered and technically they are however, this mistrust in the villan camp will help the odds for the joint shinobi heroes. kishi is foreshadowing the events as this :the villans will gain an advantage and then fail because they will be fighting each other eventually. " an empire divided amongst themselves will crumble."

now for kabuto , yes he seems like he has control but this will soon backfire in some way. I doubt he will control all of orochimaru 's powers i think when kabuto uses to much power or runs low on chakra he will be taken over by orochimaru similar to danzo who was using the power of harishima. or the edo summons will break. orochimaru was able to control the white snake because he was the white snake this is why he was able to preserve his original body and face. its evident kabuto is still learning and does not have the same type of control. dont get me wrong kabuto is very strong but hes still a rookie compared to the older more experienced villans like orochimaru and madara for example. i think kabuto makes a better evil sidekick.

its funny how he was fully aware anko was around i think he was luring anko in his trap. notice how he surprised her not the other way around. he was the one to lead her and the others where madaras base is. and we see he clearly surprised her with the first attack. the curse seal is the seal that binds orochimarus soul to the world. anko is the last shinobi we know that bears this seal bite on her shoulder as itachi removed the one in sasuke. i think kabuto /oro wants something from anko. yamato is no dummy either im sure he is waiting for a break. there is too much dishonesty in the villan camp thats why the good guys will eventually win in my opinion.

hmph.....i cant wait to see the reunion between sasuke and kabuto. btw i found garra speech as okay i dont think it was amazing but it was needed for story. i found it kinda cheesy tsk...but needed.
finally naruto , i find it entertaining that most people write him off as stupid or dumb. naruto is genius in my opinion. just like how rock lee is genius of hard work naruto is genius of perseverance. at first he seems simple but if you notice in all his major fights his last blow to enemies is always a well crafted final blow due to his training will of fire and trickery. its almost like he pranks his opponent. when i watch the new fillers of flashbacks i remember that naruto is a master of pranks. day 1 with a simple eraser he pranked the copy ninja genius kakashi . and pranked the very powerful hokage with his sexy jutsu. naruto to sum it up is a genius of unpredictability. he is the #1 surprise ninja with amazing timing kakashi noted that his timing is even beter than his own.

thanks for reading i didnt think i would make such a long post.

Jutsu Junkie
11-12-2010, 07:22 AM
I would say, rather, that Naruto is a tactical genius with a stubborn streak. But in most ways he is either unremarkable or dim. But that doesn't matter in the ninja world, unless you are a medical nin; they prize tactical genius over everything else. I think this is what you mean when you say he's good at surprise. Superior tactics can win against great odds; in fact, that is a theme in the story. How else can you explain the fantastic success relatively inexperienced teenage ninjas have against all these evil demigods?

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 07:30 AM
i think kabuto has been decided as a main villian for a long time. hes the master of betrayal remember chunin? he was introduced as a good guy and i think he was playing orochi from the very beginning. hes got to play a major part in this war. hes one of the best at manipulation. i think he found some things that make his orochi control complete. he learned all this over the years. hes seen every part of orochi and hes smart so he doesnt underestimate a single thing. i believe he had orochi remove the spy seal on purpose and possibly only spied for akatsuki for info. hes one of the deepest characters and i wouldnt even be surprised if he dominated sasuke somehow

KARINISSOSEXY
11-12-2010, 08:06 AM
i think kabuto has been decided as a main villian for a long time. hes the master of betrayal remember chunin? he was introduced as a good guy and i think he was playing orochi from the very beginning. hes got to play a major part in this war. hes one of the best at manipulation. i think he found some things that make his orochi control complete. he learned all this over the years. hes seen every part of orochi and hes smart so he doesnt underestimate a single thing. i believe he had orochi remove the spy seal on purpose and possibly only spied for akatsuki for info. hes one of the deepest characters and i wouldnt even be surprised if he dominated sasuke somehow
Actually, Kabuto was NOT playing oOrochimaru, at all. Ever. Kabuto could not function on his own. Read the Tenchi bridge part. Thats Why he dissected Orochimarus cells and put them on his own body, to give him a feeling of use.

4th_hokage
11-12-2010, 08:49 AM
i wonder how saskue's gonna feel after he learns about itachi being resurrected and used by kabuto of all people a remnant of orochimaru. That might be (fingers crossed) what brings saskue back to the light, considering that everyone he has beef with is dead. Danzo? and according to Gaaras epic speech there is no leaf.

Also. what ever happened to the sound village?

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-12-2010, 10:46 AM
I would say, rather, that Naruto is a tactical genius with a stubborn streak. But in most ways he is either unremarkable or dim. But that doesn't matter in the ninja world, unless you are a medical nin; they prize tactical genius over everything else. I think this is what you mean when you say he's good at surprise. Superior tactics can win against great odds; in fact, that is a theme in the story. How else can you explain the fantastic success relatively inexperienced teenage ninjas have against all these evil demigods?

i wonder how saskue's gonna feel after he learns about itachi being resurrected and used by kabuto of all people a remnant of orochimaru. That might be (fingers crossed) what brings saskue back to the light, considering that everyone he has beef with is dead. Danzo? and according to Gaaras epic speech there is no leaf.

i agree to some extent that naruto is a genius and does exhibit some great tactics but not a tactical genius that title belongs to ninjas like 3rd hokage, itachi, minato , shikamaru, neji, kimmimaru, kakashi, kabuto and sasuke ect. naruto is more of a determined hard work genius and very enduring more like guy and rock lee garra kushina his mom and orochimaru, jiariya like them naruto is a very enduring shinobi who endures long enough to figure the opponent out or exhaust them. however he is the #1 unpredictable loud ninja as kakashi rightfully dubbed him. if you remember in the first episodes and the newer flashback episodes naruto was and still is a prankster. for example before he defeated pain he disguised his mass clones as rocks and surprised pain even though pain has the rinnegan always active. and he did simple things like causing the eraser to plop kakashi in the head in the first episode. tactics and surprise are two different things. naruto is the ninja who endures to the end and finally surprises the enemy with a finishing move when hes in a major battle. i think to an extent naruto does in fact have tactical ability but that is after many tricks and endurance he takes after his mother more in that respect.

i think even before sasuke knows about kabuto and the edo summon itachi he is not going to like seeing kabuto there at all. seeing kabuto alone will be enough to disgust sasuke and will have a plan for him on the spot. but when he finds out about itachi all heck will break loose..especially since kabuto looks and maybe sounds more like orochimaru. sasuke will act cool and play it off while he remembers what oro and kabuto wanted to do to him. sasuke will detest kabuto and will create string of plans to eradicate him. he will do to kabuto what itachi did to orochimaru in my opinion if and when kabuto gets out of line.

Jakropha
11-12-2010, 11:14 AM
that title belongs to ninjas like 3rd hokage, itachi, minato , shikamaru, neji, kimmimaru, kakashi, kabuto and sasuke ect.

Um...

I love him and all, but we didnt see to many 'Intelligent' feats from him.
He has straight out power for sure. And he can try and comeback with some of his dances, in a way, he is a tactician, but only just as much in preperation, as with Sasuke.

I agree with the rest except maybe the 3rd. And Neji, the rest is fine.
If you talking about 'Prodegy' 'Genius', then include Lee, as he's just a plain prodegy at Taijutsu, and Sasori while were at it.
Poison, so ingenious!

Jutsu Junkie
11-12-2010, 11:17 AM
for example before he defeated pain he disguised his mass clones as rocks and surprised pain even though pain has the rinnegan always active. and he did simple things like causing the eraser to plop kakashi in the head in the first episode. tactics and surprise are two different things. naruto is the ninja who endures to the end and finally surprises the enemy with a finishing move when hes in a major battle. i think to an extent naruto does in fact have tactical ability but that is after many tricks and endurance he takes after his mother more in that respect.

To oversimplify, tactics is what happens during combat, while strategy is the plan devised before combat.

It is the very essence of tactical genius to think on your feet and come up with a plan during a fluid combat situation, which is what Naruto never fails in doing -- his surprises. The others you describe are actually strategic geniuses, rather than tactical geniuses. For example, Shikamaru is much better at planning ahead, like in his second fight against Kakuzu and Hidan. Oh, he's no slouch in the field, but he actually has a harder time coming up with plans on the spur of the moment than Naruto does, often having to meditate for a while, even though when he manages to do so the results are generally good.

Not that I doubt your point about Naruto having a knack for endurance. As I said, he's stubborn. The kanji for shinobi literally means "one who endures." A knife balanced over a heart. Very poetic, I always thought.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 11:24 AM
Actually, Kabuto was NOT playing oOrochimaru, at all. Ever. Kabuto could not function on his own. Read the Tenchi bridge part. Thats Why he dissected Orochimarus cells and put them on his own body, to give him a feeling of use.

what i mean by that is that hes been planning on stealing orochis power for a looooonnnggg time its just his way of going about it. but in the back of his mind, biding his time.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-12-2010, 11:46 AM
hmph lol....okay i get what you all are saying i just wanted to emphasize the point that my boy naruto is not dumb as many people write him off as. naruto may not know yamato is missing and is simple in nature but when hes saving his friends or himself he can be quite clever thanks for hearing me out about that. yeah i agree i will edit and erase kimmimaru from the tactical genius list btw..

what you guys think about anko and kabuto , for some reason i think that fight will be over fast. i love anko but shes obviously stepped into a trap not looking pretty for her.

Rezeon
11-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Why is everyone so quick to assume that Anko is going to die fighting the guy who left the trail of breadcrumbs leading to the Akatsuki's hideout?

You guys need to remember that Kabuto is playing both sides to further his own agenda. He led the Konoha search team straight to the Akatsuki's doorstep and has forced Tobi's hand.

Kabuto has played things pretty well for himself so far.

With the joint shinobi army aware of the Akatsuki's base it has forced Madara to commit most of his forces to battle. Combined with the Akatsuki's depleted manpower Madara will have to give alot of his own personal focus to the battle, leaving Kabuto more room to do his own thing.

Kabuto also fused Yamato with Gedo Mazo to upgrade the Zetsu clones. Considering he already has a poison specifically designed to nullify wood style powers, it isn't much of a stretch to assume his upgrades could actually have secret negative effects on the Zetsu army.

One of Kabuto's stated objectives back during the Hunt for Itachi arc was that he wanted to kill Sasuke before confronting Naruto. With the way things are playing out, only the original Zetsu is remaining behind to guard Sasuke. So this fight with Anko might simply be for show to make Madara think that Kabuto is to busy to betray the Akatsuki.

Depending on how Kishi wants to play this, Kabuto is perfectly positioned to manipulate the entire war to his benefit and could potentially undo the entire Akatsuki army in an instant.

Jutsu Junkie
11-12-2010, 01:18 PM
hmph lol....okay i get what you all are saying i just wanted to emphasize the point that my boy naruto is not dumb as many people write him off as. naruto may not know yamato is missing and is simple in nature but when hes saving his friends or himself he can be quite clever thanks for hearing me out about that. yeah i agree i will edit and erase kimmimaru from the tactical genius list btw..

what you guys think about anko and kabuto , for some reason i think that fight will be over fast. i love anko but shes obviously stepped into a trap not looking pretty for her.

I'm pretty sure she's either done or out of action for the duration. However, it is possible her sacrifice won't be pointless. It could provide a break for Yamato, although the chance is low. Sasuke providing an unwitting break for either Yamato or Anko is a much higher probability, unless Zetsu convinces him that it will be a while longer before he can remove his bandages. Sasuke may grow impatient; what if he knows how long it took for Madara to heal his rinnegan transplant? That looked pretty quick to me.

Depending on how Kishi wants to play this, Kabuto is perfectly positioned to manipulate the entire war to his benefit and could potentially undo the entire Akatsuki army in an instant.

I see your point, but I don't think this line of reasoning specifically argues for Anko's survival. And her men are likely done for as well, if only because Madara probably knows of their presence. At a minimum, Anko's mission has failed.

Vivi
11-12-2010, 01:32 PM
I wonder if this ROOT member Terai, Danzo sent out is still on his way.
He was supposed to track down Kabuto afterall.

Xx--Mana--xX
11-12-2010, 01:34 PM
you guys are lucky i cant find his speech anywhere :/ can somone post his speech please??

Ninyn
11-12-2010, 01:40 PM
i think that everyones right. kabuto gonna turn on madaara and then eferyones gonna verse him and the zetsu's. then madaara will pown all and fight sasuke and naruto in the end

Jutsu Junkie
11-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I've said it before, but I think Madara will end up resurrecting the Juubi. I think Naruto will survive the extraction, but somehow manage to reseal the Juubi in himself, because his people were really good at seals. He has shown rapid development in this area. I think this for two reasons: it allows Kishi to show off the consequence of the Moon's Eye Plan, and it allows him to complete Naruto's evolution to Ultimate Badass. Additionally, it may help Sasuke redeem himself and allow his return to the village, if he uses his EMS to help out Naruto, which I've said before is really the only way for him to come in from the cold at this point.

Nābris
11-12-2010, 02:05 PM
Four of my favorite characters ended up being in the same chapter.

Can't say I'm disappointed in the slightest. :lol:

Parak111
11-12-2010, 03:08 PM
I wonder if this ROOT member Terai, Danzo sent out is still on his way.
He was supposed to track down Kabuto afterall.

Plot hole. Kishi probably forgot about him...

shtap xis fo egas
11-12-2010, 06:41 PM
i liked garra's speech :D

coolm3
11-12-2010, 10:07 PM

The Sound Village never was really a Official main village since it was essentially led and founded by Orochimaru :D. Its also not very large in size.

Jutsu Junkie
11-12-2010, 10:22 PM
I was lookin' over the chapter again, and I've reached a conclusion that I think we can all agree on: Gaara's gourd just isn't big enough. His pops should have gone all in and just fused his body with the gourd. After all, it's the sand that maniac really wanted. I can see it now: they'd have to pull him into battle on some kind of slay, his stubby little arms flailing five stories above everyone's heads, poking out of the sides of that gargantuan gourd. Puffs of acrid sand would shoot from his foaming mouth, maiming the hapless conscripts at his crippled feet, as he screeches, "Mother! Mother!" I mean, I would run. It ain't natural. Just sayin'...

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-12-2010, 11:40 PM
I've said it before, but I think Madara will end up resurrecting the Juubi. I think Naruto will survive the extraction, but somehow manage to reseal the Juubi in himself, because his people were really good at seals. He has shown rapid development in this area. I think this for two reasons: it allows Kishi to show off the consequence of the Moon's Eye Plan, and it allows him to complete Naruto's evolution to Ultimate Badass. Additionally, it may help Sasuke redeem himself and allow his return to the village, if he uses his EMS to help out Naruto, which I've said before is really the only way for him to come in from the cold at this point.

Four of my favorite characters ended up being in the same chapter.

Can't say I'm disappointed in the slightest. :lol:

Plot hole. Kishi probably forgot about him...

..i remember the moons eye plan madara had and i agree that madara has a powerful secret. i guess you can say i dont think he will take narutos 9 tails or rather i rather not he did, because there would be no stop his plan would be complete and the world will be his. i do understand and you could be right madara may infact take all the beasts but i just really hope thats not the case. i really love killer bee s character and i hope he does'nt die like all cliche black people do in movies lol ...but for some reason i think naruto will be the last surviving jinchuriki with a beast inside. i think naruto has a plan that has something to do with the fox later on. remember he told the fox "ill make it up to you' or something along those lines when he developed the sage of 6 paths imprisonment. maybe naruto plans to set the fox free ? or just form a a real bond with the fox not just using it for power but becoming its friend.

but i think kabuto imposed himself in in a crazy way im starting to agree with some people who are saying that the last coffin contained the sage of 6 paths. the only thing at the time that can interfere with madara/tobi s plan is the rickado sennin himself the one who created the beasts in the first place . i know its a wild shot and im probably wrong but kishi is on fire so im expecting him to pull something real crazy out the kitchen and serve us a real plate of kick @s.
cant wait for the next chapter.

DeemonFox
11-13-2010, 01:29 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. Either naruto become the permanent host for the Juubi or they would choose new host for each bijuu. I could see Darui as the Hachibi.

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-13-2010, 03:28 AM
no way naruto will host the juubi sorry guys that is to far out for me to follow naruto with his whiskers on his face if identified as a fox. there is just no evidence or link or future clues that can elude to such a theory. kushina lost the beast because she was pregnant however there is no reason naruto will lose it to madara. naruto will surpass bee in control over the beasts, thats what kishi is foreshadowing now.

Red-Gaara
11-13-2010, 05:51 AM
When Gaara said that there were only Shinobis, he's wrong! He forgot about the samurai of the iron country -_-

Vivi
11-13-2010, 06:01 AM
When Gaara said that there were only Shinobis, he's wrong! He forgot about the samurai of the iron country -_-

Shinobi: http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/idf/DSCN7380.JPG

Samurai: http://www.mydarkdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sadtrooper2.JPG

Red-Gaara
11-13-2010, 06:15 AM
Shinobi: http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/idf/DSCN7380.JPG

Samurai: http://www.mydarkdesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/sadtrooper2.JPG

I dont get where you're going

coolm3
11-13-2010, 06:35 AM
I dont get where you're going

Lol I think its a win/fail :) the samurai's will be wiped out....

edit: Or lose etc..

kakashi-son of white fang
11-13-2010, 08:17 AM
Gaara's speech was just too darn awesome!

I feel kinda bad for Naruto since he has no idea about the war. It's a good thing cuz he can keep his focus on his training. Well he'll find out soon enough

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 01:06 PM
it's time for naruto to kick but again XD

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:10 PM
it's time for naruto to kick but again XD

Lol kishi's making him stronger and stronger so he will be able to fight in this war maybe :D just like he needed a boost for Pein. But I can't wait for the next few chapters.. finally something interesting to read.

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 01:11 PM
i think it's because he needs to have his final fight with sasuke

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:16 PM
Sasuke is going to destroyed if naruto fights him for real lol as long as he can control his new found speed, and control of the 9 tails chakra :D

EDIT: forgot that the sharingan can control it so who knows :D

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 01:17 PM
but sasuke is getting new eyes

Jutsu Junkie
11-13-2010, 01:19 PM
no way naruto will host the juubi sorry guys that is to far out for me to follow naruto with his whiskers on his face if identified as a fox. there is just no evidence or link or future clues that can elude to such a theory. kushina lost the beast because she was pregnant however there is no reason naruto will lose it to madara. naruto will surpass bee in control over the beasts, thats what kishi is foreshadowing now.

We're talking about demigods. Why is it "too far out"? Frankly, the fact that Naruto has Uzumaki and Senju genes is enough, combined with the fact that he is rapidly mastering seals and control of his own tailed beast. The whiskers aren't as meaningful as you probably think, and in any case could change.

As far as his ultimate battle with Sasuke, I think that will be a while from now, despite his close proximity to Naruto. There's just too much business to take care of first. But it wouldn't surprise me if Sasuke ends up helping Naruto save the world just so he can fight him without Madara's schemes getting in the way...

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:21 PM
but sasuke is getting new eyes

Yes he may be getting EMS but we don't know what he will get out of it but his sight back. Unless he turns out like "Madara" with his EMS but I doubt he wants Sasuke to be near him in power.

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:22 PM
We're talking about demigods. Why is it "too far out"? Frankly, the fact that Naruto has Uzumaki and Senju genes is enough, combined with the fact that he is rapidly mastering seals and control of his own tailed beast. The whiskers aren't as meaningful as you probably think, and in any case could change.

As far as his ultimate battle with Sasuke, I think that will be a while from now, despite his close proximity to Naruto. There's just too much business to take care of first. But it wouldn't surprise me if Sasuke ends up helping Naruto save the world just so he can fight him without Madara's schemes getting in the way...

Lets not forget Itachi also did something to him :D unless its just going to turn into another plot hole?

edit:crap double post

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 01:24 PM
hmmm, it's hard to say, but sasuke probably will turn against madara if he sees itachi

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:26 PM
hmmm, it's hard to say, but sasuke probably will turn against madara if he sees itachi

I don't think he really trusts him.. Sasuke thinks hes using Madara but Madara's using him `;)

Jutsu Junkie
11-13-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't think he really trusts him.. Sasuke thinks hes using Madara but Madara's using him `;)

There is no trust within or around Akatsuki, with the possible exception of Zetsu, and just because he holds so many of the cards. Although he's screwed if the Moons Eye Plan ever actually comes to fruition.

coolm3
11-13-2010, 01:36 PM
Well everyones screwed loll.

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 01:48 PM
this is so nerve racking, so many things are gonna happen in the future chapters

The 1st Hokage
11-13-2010, 01:49 PM
That speech was quite moving. I'm ready for the war to start.

Sheelah
11-13-2010, 04:08 PM
I've been waiting for the war to start for awhile but I'm curious to see how Kabuto will be at handling all those resurrection, seeing as how they still have their free will currently. He claims eventually their free will will be gone but you have to wonder if he could really do it to that many powerful ninja. That's an awful lot of chakra!

tsuki
11-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Naruto is so awesome right now! This war is going to be the best Arc yet! I can't wait to see the matchups.

theavenger13
11-13-2010, 05:58 PM
i am a newbie here but do any of u guys think kabuto would edo tensei orochimaru

theavenger13
11-13-2010, 06:23 PM
this chapter was amazing and i think naruto is going to have a training arc while his friends are in a middle of a war against madara

PaperAngel
11-13-2010, 06:23 PM
No, because he's not dead.

george hyuga
11-13-2010, 06:33 PM
and orochimaru was absorbed..........probably not even dead

theavenger13
11-13-2010, 06:37 PM
never mind i forgot he was sealed away and a good match up would be zetsu vs kabuto

Sheelah
11-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Actually I've always wanted to see either a match up of Madara v Sasuke or Kabuto v Sasuke . Madara has already said that Zetsu is not good for fighting, so that probably wouldn't be very good based on what he's said.

darkdemonofthemist
11-13-2010, 08:39 PM
I've noticed how excited and nervous the alliance side is and then how calm and collected the bad guy side is.

I'm thinking that somehow some way the reanimated corpses will break away and turn on Kabuto and Madara. Maybe they'll be the ones to take out all the Zetsus. Perhaps by some heroic deed done by Sakura or Tsunade.

Jutsu Junkie
11-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Actually I've always wanted to see either a match up of Madara v Sasuke or Kabuto v Sasuke . Madara has already said that Zetsu is not good for fighting, so that probably wouldn't be very good based on what he's said.

Which makes me think the only reason the Zetsu clones are any good is because they've got a dab of Hashirama in them (which makes me wonder why Yamato will help any), and that means my first guess that they are really all one-trick ponies is strengthened. All of them have the same strengths, and all the same weaknesses. If you can find their weakness, they're done, because whatever you do to exploit that weakness will spread like a disease through the whole army. This is the fatal flaw in Madara's plan, I think. Not that he's only relying on the clones, but if the Shinobi Army figures that out quickly enough, it will spell trouble for Madara.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-13-2010, 08:44 PM
That speech was quite moving. I'm ready for the war to start.
yea..the speech was awesome!!
PREPARE FOR WAR!!
I'M COMN YAMATO!!

Jutsu Junkie
11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
It's actually kind of annoying it's taken so long to get to Doomsday. I need to see master jinchuuriki fight with everything they've got. I need to see Sasuke stop dawdling and get to the ultra-violence already. I need to see Ino become useful before she dies. I want to see Tenten drop, all her steel. I want to see Shino's clan sow the battlefield with a pestilence of chakra-hungry bugs. I want to see the Juubi crawl it's way out of the moon, after the cataclysmic war below frees it. I want to see wailing and gnashing of teeth... *cackles* Oh, wait, that's the Bible again.

theavenger13
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
i wondor how madara is going to seal the juubi in himself

The 1st Hokage
11-14-2010, 11:19 AM
I kinda have a feeling that Oro is gonna take over Kabuto.

theavenger13
11-14-2010, 11:48 AM
i have a feeling also i think he will take over after he gets exhausted from controlling all those bodies at the same which would let the edo tensie people to brake control over kabuto and when orochimaru takes control of kabuto bodie he is going to betray madara

Sheelah
11-14-2010, 12:07 PM
Ive been waiting for Orochimaru to take over control of Kabuto after I saw his new form, he looks so much like him, save a few differences, I just keep thinking, it'll be any time now..........

george hyuga
11-14-2010, 06:53 PM
yeah it's probably not kabuto anymore

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
11-14-2010, 10:00 PM
same here i want orochimaru to return he was the best evil villain. as a matter of fact i want to see the sannin reunited. thank goodness only a few days away from more manga action.

DeemonFox
11-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Hopefully, this week some questions will be answered. Knowing kishi, there will probably be more questions than answers.

Sheelah
11-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Orochimaru coming back would throw a really big monkey wrench in Madara's plans to be sure. I'd like to see that. It would be interesting to see.

CollinD31693
11-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Orochimaru coming back would throw a really big monkey wrench in Madara's plans to be sure. I'd like to see that. It would be interesting to see.
Orochimaru would definately be very mad at Sasuke for what he's done and try to take revenge upon him as well.

Sheelah
11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Orochimaru would definately be very mad at Sasuke for what he's done and try to take revenge upon him as well.

Yeah I know that's one of the things I reallly want to see Orochimaru do, then see Orochimaru take him over just out of spite. hahahahahaha

SageKyuubi
11-16-2010, 10:55 AM

yea thats probly true because be aslo talks to the 8 tails and the 8 tails helps him out during battle (like when Sasuke had Bee in a genjutsu and the 8 tails got him out of it)... also i remember the 8 tails saying "he kind of reminds me of how you used to be...I used to be pretty wild, but now look at me" so im guessing that Bee is gonna teach Naruto how to completely tame the Kyuubi.

LoveGunner The Sage
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
I want Sasuke to do something productive.......
And to see Suigetsu and Jugo again~

Hn, or, maybe the next chapter will be full of nothing but Naruto training.... XD

But yes, this chapter was awsome, yay 4 General Gaara...... Hmmm, but one thing that eggs me is that Sasori is so much taller then Deidara....... hmmmm.....
Eh, We still got to see our favorite artists reunited, even if they wern't anatomically correct.

InnerSakura
11-19-2010, 02:03 PM
I thought this chapter was actually very good. Gaara's speech was just great. And the war has FINALLY started. ^.^ Things are getting good.

Zango
11-19-2010, 02:08 PM
I really hope Orochimaru DOESN'T come back. He played his part in the story. I like Kabuto being the final boss, has a nice ring to it. Just let his arms continue their dance in the Death God's stomach, and let him rest in peace in the... uh... Totesku Sword? Meh, I have no idea what it's called. Point is, just let dead dogs lay dead... KABUTO.