PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Come one! Come all! The puppet show is about to begin!

Frost ninja
11-09-2010, 08:21 PM
I'm tired of everyone giving sasori the props when kank is the true king of puppets.
And to prove this, I'll play anyone (I'm on the 360 so no psn for you)
Personally, I don't think I'm the best player in the world however right now I think I'm the best nuns2 kank on the 360 system (possibly ps3, from what I hear the kanks are all scrubs). This is just imo though.

My gamer-tag is Sabbical, and I'm always ready for a good game.
I use one set of people. Just one. One main, one set of assists.

With any luck, maybe I won't completely lose, but please remember if you play like garbage I'll be the one to take you out.

If you spam with dei, I'll sidestep everything and when you land I'll slaughter you.

Lets play some! Also come to my chat.
Honestly all you have to do is google "uns2 clan", "360 uns2 clan" or "ps3 uns2 clan" and my chat post will be the first that pops up.

:D

Setsuna
11-09-2010, 09:35 PM
A puppet show sounds wonderful! It's a little too late for me tonight, but I'd be down for tomorrow. I main Sasori :p, and while I'm not the best, I think I'm pretty good. Although, I don't have much experience going against other puppet users. A few Lady Chiyo's, but never Kank.

My GT is Hellsing X

SilentShino
11-13-2010, 01:36 PM
I'll beat you! (possibly) Kankuro is the only puppet master i use i used to use chiyo a lot but she got boring

Frost ninja
11-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Lets see how you do then :)
Mind you if I see a free chance for a hit I'll take it.
I refuse to pull any punches.

SilentShino
11-13-2010, 01:41 PM
ok when will u be on? `:)

Shikamaru Nara
11-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Not doing this, but I just wanna say that aren't puppet users considered spammers?

I honestly disagree, just noting.

SilentShino
11-13-2010, 01:43 PM
no but people tend to spam with sasori other than that they're used to spam as much as any other character

TiagoX2
11-13-2010, 01:45 PM
You spam? ;)
If not, i congratulate you :)
(cant fight u though, PSN only :()

Frost ninja
11-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Not doing this, but I just wanna say that aren't puppet users considered spammers?

I honestly disagree, just noting.

Only bad ones who spam.
Honestly on the list of spamming characters, most people mean sasori.

Are the considered? Yes, in the same way that people consider the moon landing to be fake or the way they consider the government to be chock full of conspiricy.

Its all in the opinion

Kill3r_B-st
11-13-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm tired of everyone giving sasori the props when kank is the true king of puppets.
And to prove this, I'll play anyone (I'm on the 360 so no psn for you)
Personally, I don't think I'm the best player in the world however right now I think I'm the best nuns2 kank on the 360 system (possibly ps3, from what I hear the kanks are all scrubs). This is just imo though.

My gamer-tag is Sabbical, and I'm always ready for a good game.
I use one set of people. Just one. One main, one set of assists.

With any luck, maybe I won't completely lose, but please remember if you play like garbage I'll be the one to take you out.

If you spam with dei, I'll sidestep everything and when you land I'll slaughter you.

Lets play some! Also come to my chat.
Honestly all you have to do is google "uns2 clan", "360 uns2 clan" or "ps3 uns2 clan" and my chat post will be the first that pops up.

:D
just wait til sasori is kanks puppet in storm 3:D

Frost ninja
11-13-2010, 09:12 PM

^^ This, forever

Sagepain
11-14-2010, 12:13 AM
and then we also get to play as sasori reanimated, in the end sasori still win's no matter what lol.

Either the sasori puppet that kankuro uses or sasori reanimated.