Restrictions:
GM will be redone. Same with TM.

I'll go first!

Sephiroth
11-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Thought one match at a time?

kejon16
11-09-2010, 08:13 PM
~Laying down in Las Noches. I look up into the sky. The noise from my harmonica flows though the sky. Quickly I sense someone strong. Knowing its king Jun. I smirk placing my right hand on the blade next to me. As this blue flame starts to release from my blade. I say.~Calm down its only Jun. We can trust him. He is a good friend.~The blue flames start to fade away, Quickly I advance sonido 25ft away from you. Looking into your eyes. My body fades away as I advance sonido above you. Releasing my huge blade down towards your head. Its the same weight as your own blade. Hoping to slice you from the head down. I jump away from you. Landing on the ground. I release a cero from my left hand. Rushing to the left. This white energy starts to flow around me. Putting some distance from us. I stop about 50ft away from you, I bring up my blade and smash it into the ground. Releasing the energy from my body. This blue flame starts to release from the earth. I stand still waiting for your next move.~

kejon16
11-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Thought one match at a time?

Its Jun, I must fight him. Plus Lunar is easy to counter. Not saying he inst good and all. Just his move are simple. Plus two fights now. I need to train.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-09-2010, 08:20 PM
ill reply tomarrow gotta get off

kejon16
11-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Alright. ^^

junchurikioftheleaf
11-09-2010, 08:23 PM
as for your move i could counter it by taking only 5 steps or less

kejon16
11-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Cool!!!!

junchurikioftheleaf
11-10-2010, 12:58 PM
~Laying down in Las Noches. I look up into the sky. The noise from my harmonica flows though the sky. Quickly I sense someone strong. Knowing its king Jun. I smirk placing my right hand on the blade next to me. As this blue flame starts to release from my blade. I say.~Calm down its only Jun. We can trust him. He is a good friend.~The blue flames start to fade away, Quickly I advance sonido 25ft away from you. Looking into your eyes. My body fades away as I advance sonido above you. Releasing my huge blade down towards your head. Its the same weight as your own blade. Hoping to slice you from the head down. I jump away from you. Landing on the ground. I release a cero from my left hand. Rushing to the left. This white energy starts to flow around me. Putting some distance from us. I stop about 50ft away from you, I bring up my blade and smash it into the ground. Releasing the energy from my body. This blue flame starts to release from the earth. I stand still waiting for your next move.~
*I see kejon appear before me from a sonido and then sonido again going above me, you swing a huge sword down at me and I take a full step backwards as the blade carves thru the air infront of me, missing you then move back and fire off a cero which I lift a hand firing a quick 3 shot bala burst into it causing a small explosion, you then smash your sword into the ground causing these flames to rise from the ground and my expression doesn't change as the flames rise up. I mumble "seishin no kabe: reito shoheki." my reiatsu then flares out around me in a wide orb pushing the flames away with the cold and water condensing from the air, altho this doesn't freeze the water because the reiatsu quickly condenses into a bright light blue barrier wall fit snugly around my body that emits a cold air around it.

I then walk forward towards you lifting a hand and saying "seishin no kabe: reito buredo" and more reiatsu swirls out from my right forearm and extends past my hand and condenses into a crude but solid energy blade that exudes the same cold air around it as my barrier wall. I lift a foot extra high and set it down on a platform of reishi and walk above your flames on a set of invisible stairs and then stop a good 10 ft in the air and continue forward stopping a good 20 feet away from you and I point my blade-arm at you and say "what a boring display, seems someone did a bit of history research, that blade seems to act in the same nature mine did...when I was alive." I swing my arm out to the side and make a movement forward quickly blurring out with a sonido and appearing behind you already in motion, I swing my arm down aiming to slice into your back, if this hits your wound will be enclosed in ice from the cold freezing your blood and the water in your cells, disrupting the bloodflow and restricting movement. I then lean back bending all the way over and back hand spring flipping back away from you and also sending a kick towards your lower back mid-movement aiming to send you forward from the force, I then land and place my left hand on the ground pushing a reiatsu shockwave into the ground causing a outcrop of ice spikes to erupt from the ground all around you aiming to impale you from all sides and stop movement.

I then jump above you and flip upside down pointing my blade arm at you and say "seishin no kabe:reito yajirushi-u" and it splits apart returning the barrier around my arm to it's normal state and the blade remnants speed downwards like bolts from a crossbow aiming to riddle you with sharp barrier pieces. I then finish my jump with a flip landing on a reishi platform high in the air looking over my shoulder at you with a cold glare. I then lift my right arm up clenching my hand around the handle of Shura and pulling the blade out of the sheath an inch or so.*

kejon16
11-11-2010, 02:05 PM
*I see kejon appear before me from a sonido and then sonido again going above me, you swing a huge sword down at me and I take a full step backwards as the blade carves thru the air infront of me, missing you then move back and fire off a cero which I lift a hand firing a quick 3 shot bala burst into it causing a small explosion, you then smash your sword into the ground causing these flames to rise from the ground and my expression doesn't change as the flames rise up. I mumble "seishin no kabe: reito shoheki." my reiatsu then flares out around me in a wide orb pushing the flames away with the cold and water condensing from the air, altho this doesn't freeze the water because the reiatsu quickly condenses into a bright light blue barrier wall fit snugly around my body that emits a cold air around it.

I then walk forward towards you lifting a hand and saying "seishin no kabe: reito buredo" and more reiatsu swirls out from my right forearm and extends past my hand and condenses into a crude but solid energy blade that exudes the same cold air around it as my barrier wall. I lift a foot extra high and set it down on a platform of reishi and walk above your flames on a set of invisible stairs and then stop a good 10 ft in the air and continue forward stopping a good 20 feet away from you and I point my blade-arm at you and say "what a boring display, seems someone did a bit of history research, that blade seems to act in the same nature mine did...when I was alive." I swing my arm out to the side and make a movement forward quickly blurring out with a sonido and appearing behind you already in motion, I swing my arm down aiming to slice into your back, if this hits your wound will be enclosed in ice from the cold freezing your blood and the water in your cells, disrupting the bloodflow and restricting movement. I then lean back bending all the way over and back hand spring flipping back away from you and also sending a kick towards your lower back mid-movement aiming to send you forward from the force, I then land and place my left hand on the ground pushing a reiatsu shockwave into the ground causing a outcrop of ice spikes to erupt from the ground all around you aiming to impale you from all sides and stop movement.

I then jump above you and flip upside down pointing my blade arm at you and say "seishin no kabe:reito yajirushi-u" and it splits apart returning the barrier around my arm to it's normal state and the blade remnants speed downwards like bolts from a crossbow aiming to riddle you with sharp barrier pieces. I then finish my jump with a flip landing on a reishi platform high in the air looking over my shoulder at you with a cold glare. I then lift my right arm up clenching my hand around the handle of Shura and pulling the blade out of the sheath an inch or so.*

~My eyes start to glow light blue. As I can follow your moves with ease. I know you are going to appear behind me. I twist my body around releasing my blade upwards. Blocking your arm from hitting me. Also hoping to cut into it. The flames around my blade consume reiatsu. Next you are about to kick me. As I advance soindo backwards about 10ft. Dodging the kick from hitting me. Quickly you appear above me. With a smirk I say.~Ao-en no shōheki.~This powerful blue reiatsu barrier forms around me. Blocking the attack from hitting me. Looking up at you I laugh saying.~King Jun that was weak. I know you are really strong. Let me see that power!~As the blue flames start to flow around me. Flakes of tiny blue flames release into the sky. Each one flows though the air. Holding my blade into the air. I say.~Burū-shi!~The blue flakes shoot towards you at fast speeds. Hoping to slice into your skin. They can also slice into any herrio. Holding my blade I await your next move.~

Don't forget they can consume reiatsu.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-11-2010, 02:23 PM
~My eyes start to glow light blue. As I can follow your moves with ease. I know you are going to appear behind me. I twist my body around releasing my blade upwards. Blocking your arm from hitting me. Also hoping to cut into it. The flames around my blade consume reiatsu. Next you are about to kick me. As I advance soindo backwards about 10ft. Dodging the kick from hitting me. Quickly you appear above me. With a smirk I say.~Ao-en no shōheki.~This powerful blue reiatsu barrier forms around me. Blocking the attack from hitting me. Looking up at you I laugh saying.~King Jun that was weak. I know you are really strong. Let me see that power!~As the blue flames start to flow around me. Flakes of tiny blue flames release into the sky. Each one flows though the air. Holding my blade into the air. I say.~Burū-shi!~The blue flakes shoot towards you at fast speeds. Hoping to slice into your skin. They can also slice into any herrio. Holding my blade I await your next move.~

Don't forget they can consume reiatsu.
copy much >.>...

ah well doesn't change the fact the games already over `:P
*your blade slices thru mine breaking the reiatsu blade off but since it was extended past my hand im not harmed and the blade still moves from the intertia sticking itself into your shoulder leaving a small wound before it gets fully absorbed, the absorption was slowed due to the extremely tight packing of the reiatsu and the resistance to flame because of the cold that would have condensed a bit of water around it. you dodge my kick and then block my weakened arrow storm and ice spikes but I laugh as you attack me with your sparks of fire as I draw my sword out fully and swing it in an upwards motion sending up a wave of ice spikes that encloses around your flames first water and then quickly freezing from the cold of my reiatsu that is spread out widely. your flames end up dieing or trapped in the ice unable to escape due to the lack of reiatsu to absorb after formation.

I then jump forward and swing my sword aiming at your gut to slice right thru you absorbing thru your barrier with sever and passing behind you, I then spin after slashing once and slash again aiming to slice your arm off. I then kick off the ground pushing a blast of reiatsu thru it from my foot to send up platforms of ice and rock into the air and propel me upwards. I flip and land upside down against a block of ice mid-air and jump down at you lifting my sword up while saying "earth breaker!" and then smashing it downwards aiming to cleave thru you and into the ground smashing debris upwards and putting a crater into the ground. I then pull my sword up and launch into a wild slash combo aiming to tear you apart with each slice. I then rush forward aiming to catch your face with my left hand while saying "seishin no kabe: reito buredo" and the barrier around my left arm extends outwards in a burst of reiatsu into another sword, this time aiming to impale thru your head. I then jump upwards putting distance between us and land against a platform of ice. I then shatter apart several platforms and send a rain of ice spikes from all over at you aiming to impale you to a lethal degree. I shout out saying "do you really think you stand a chance!?"*

kejon16
11-11-2010, 03:03 PM
I lost my spark to fight......