PDA

View Full Version : The Six Paths to Peace.

deidara330
11-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Now, I'd prepared a really long post to describe my theory, but I figured I should just get straight to the point. *Insert long-winded description here*. And that's why I think the Six Paths Madara was talking about were the Six Paths to Peace.

But seriously. We know Madara, Hashirama, and Nagato were all Paths. The Sage of the Six Paths was known for bringing peace to the Shinobi world through Ninjutsu, so I figured that the Six Paths would mean the Six Paths to Peace. Each Path represents a different method of fiding peace: Strength/Power (Madara), Love (Hashirama), Control (Nagato). The other three Paths will each be people representing different ways of reaching peace. I suppose Madara believes, or it was said, that obtaining the Kekkei Genkai possessed by all six Paths will make one as strong as the Sage himself. Otherwise I don't think Madara would go hunting for them. He could've gone KG collecting any time, why go to get Nagato's Rinnegan now?

Anyone agree here?

Vivi
11-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Now, I'd prepared a really long post to describe my theory, but I figured I should just get straight to the point. *Insert long-winded description here*. And that's why I think the Six Paths Madara was talking about were the Six Paths to Peace.

But seriously. We know Madara, Hashirama, and Nagato were all Paths. The Sage of the Six Paths was known for bringing peace to the Shinobi world through Ninjutsu, so I figured that the Six Paths would mean the Six Paths to Peace. Each Path represents a different method of fiding peace: Strength/Power (Madara), Love (Hashirama), Control (Nagato). The other three Paths will each be people representing different ways of reaching peace. I suppose Madara believes, or it was said, that obtaining the Kekkei Genkai possessed by all six Paths will make one as strong as the Sage himself. Otherwise I don't think Madara would go hunting for them. He could've gone KG collecting any time, why go to get Nagato's Rinnegan now?

Anyone agree here?

IF that is true then who are the other Path's?
Team 7?

deidara#1
11-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Yes I agree it makes sense........ I don't know what else to say but that.

deidara330
11-09-2010, 04:33 PM
IF that is true then who are the other Path's?
Team 7?I have no clue. All I can really say is that the Six Paths are most likely people, because at least one person is a confirmed path and another two people are impliead paths. Beyond that, there's little implication in the manga who the remaining Paths are.

Yori
11-09-2010, 05:59 PM
Well we know somehow Naruto and Sasuke is one :/

mrsticky005
11-10-2010, 12:21 AM
The Six Paths are...

Madara and Hashirama.
Itachi and Nagato
Sasuke and Naruto

Uchiha and Uzumaki.

Though I wouldn't call them paths of peace. Just paths.

Madara is the Path of War (Earth)
Hashirama is the Path of Brotherhood (Water)
Itachi is the Path of Sacrifice (Fire)
Nagato is the Path of Pain (Life/Death)
Sasuke is the Path of Revenge (Lighting)
Naruto is the Path of Peace (Wind)