PDA

View Full Version : Amuse me with a battle...

Rotate
11-08-2010, 02:51 PM
or I will steal and corrupt someone's child.

Dark A. Jeagerjaquez
11-08-2010, 03:02 PM
We Already got Yori for that

Cosmo
11-08-2010, 03:44 PM
I'll fight you. How about a Forest?

Rotate
11-08-2010, 03:54 PM
If I get bored enough I WILL steal Yori's job just for amusment.

Fine with me Cosmos, make the first move.

Cosmo
11-08-2010, 03:56 PM
I was walking through a forest in the human world minding my own business when I felt I strange presence, Like I was being watched. Thinking the worst, I cause my Spiritual Pressure to sky rocket, in the effort of crushing what ever it could be. No normal human could see me, as I am not in my Gigai, so I believe it to be a Hollow of some sort. I take out my Zanpakuto Orion and speak this phrase. "Show them the Cosmos, Orion!" As I speak this, my sword begins to smoke. The swords shape itself does not change, but it leaks twinkly sparks of light, about the size of a fifth of a dime. They are charged with Orion's Spiritual Energy. As they extend out, they begin to eat away out the trees and grass within the forest. A few of them stay back and swirl around me extremely fast, but not the the sonic speeds. To maintain their shape, they constantly split up more and more, causing the forest to be filled with these tiny little lights. I call these Stardust. I pull orion up into the air while he is still leaking of the Stardust, allowing them to rise up and get the leaves acting like a roof over the forest, speeding up the process, after about 15 seconds, I put him back into his scabbard. I allow the Stardust to extend for 5 miles before I spike up my Spiritual pressure, telling them to stop. Should anybody be able to see, they would be greeted by a barren forest, from what was of it 5 minutes ago. Now from the few hundred Stardust particles I put out, there are millions of them floating. A blinding light radiates from our location, any human that would be there would have their eyes burnt from their sockets. I myself act as the Nexus, the light brightest near me. I am protected by the layer of Spritual Energy coating me, so I have no problem seeing and admiring the beauty that I have created.
"To the thing viewing me, I hope you are not Photophobic."
~
I'm fast.

Cosmo
11-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Stop stalking mai effin fights Kejon.

Rotate
11-09-2010, 03:43 AM
I was walking through a forest in the human world minding my own business when I felt I strange presence, Like I was being watched. Thinking the worst, I cause my Spiritual Pressure to sky rocket, in the effort of crushing what ever it could be. No normal human could see me, as I am not in my Gigai, so I believe it to be a Hollow of some sort. I take out my Zanpakuto Orion and speak this phrase. "Show them the Cosmos, Orion!" As I speak this, my sword begins to smoke. The swords shape itself does not change, but it leaks twinkly sparks of light, about the size of a fifth of a dime. They are charged with Orion's Spiritual Energy. As they extend out, they begin to eat away out the trees and grass within the forest. A few of them stay back and swirl around me extremely fast, but not the the sonic speeds. To maintain their shape, they constantly split up more and more, causing the forest to be filled with these tiny little lights. I call these Stardust. I pull orion up into the air while he is still leaking of the Stardust, allowing them to rise up and get the leaves acting like a roof over the forest, speeding up the process, after about 15 seconds, I put him back into his scabbard. I allow the Stardust to extend for 5 miles before I spike up my Spiritual pressure, telling them to stop. Should anybody be able to see, they would be greeted by a barren forest, from what was of it 5 minutes ago. Now from the few hundred Stardust particles I put out, there are millions of them floating. A blinding light radiates from our location, any human that would be there would have their eyes burnt from their sockets. I myself act as the Nexus, the light brightest near me. I am protected by the layer of Spritual Energy coating me, so I have no problem seeing and admiring the beauty that I have created.
"To the thing viewing me, I hope you are not Photophobic."
~
I'm fast.
As I'm traveling on my daily walk, I notice a person with a sword in the middle of the forest. Judging by his clothing he is either a vizard or shinigami. *sigh* Well, I guess I need to take him out. I hear him mutter words. Something about stars I think? Bright little lights, no bigger than dust, start to float off of his sword. I wince my eyes. They're pretty bright. I start to manipulate the darkness from the shadows of the tree into a pair of extra dark sunglasses and then put them on. Ah that's better. I notice the dust particals start to multiply as the swirl around each other around him. Through the sun glasses, they look like a ballet of stars dancing around each other. What a thing of beauty! I then look at a bunny which is twitching. Its eyes missing. OMG You killed Bugs! I see a big bright light through all the little lights. That's probably the manipulator of these lights. I pick up bugs and start making my way over there. I throw Bugs at this person and then charge and fire a cero at him. I then exhale a dark gas around the area, which kills all living things if breathed in. I of course am unaffected since it came from my lungs, and unlike my opponent's little dusty lights, this gas is pitch black. Blinding the sight from most of your lights.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:28 AM
/stalks

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:32 AM
/stalks the stalkers

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Stranger danger!

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:37 AM
Ranger banger.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:39 AM
Slanger ganger, he rang her.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:40 AM
Yankee doodle went to town, a riding on a pony. Stuck a feather in his cap, and called it macaroni.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:42 AM
I dunno how to sing that song. D:

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Then go back into the kitchen and make me a taco.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:44 AM
Only on Wednesdays.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:44 AM
It is Wednesday in Maikeland.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:46 AM
But it's Tuesday in Mamby Pamby land. ><

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't give a damn.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 08:50 AM
That's what she said? xD

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 08:51 AM
>.> Bacon!

Bacon
11-09-2010, 09:10 AM
I win!

Maikeru D. Shinigami
No you don't.

Bacon
Why not. Dx

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Because you didn't.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 09:13 AM
She said I did. ><

Rotate
11-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Because you're in my thread, Maik auto-wins.

Bacon
11-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Maik doesn't. >>>

Rotate
11-09-2010, 12:35 PM
...but because it's the second Tuesday of the month Bacon gets this one >.>

junchurikioftheleaf
11-09-2010, 12:35 PM
your right i do

Rotate
11-09-2010, 12:36 PM
your right i do
.....?

junchurikioftheleaf
11-09-2010, 12:37 PM
.....?
on your knees! bow before my glory

Rotate
11-09-2010, 12:44 PM
-.-

/doesn't move

Bacon
11-09-2010, 12:45 PM
...but because it's the second Tuesday of the month Bacon gets this one >.>
Success!

/needed spell check xD

Cosmo
11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
As I'm traveling on my daily walk, I notice a person with a sword in the middle of the forest. Judging by his clothing he is either a vizard or shinigami. *sigh* Well, I guess I need to take him out. I hear him mutter words. Something about stars I think? Bright little lights, no bigger than dust, start to float off of his sword. I wince my eyes. They're pretty bright. I start to manipulate the darkness from the shadows of the tree into a pair of extra dark sunglasses and then put them on. Ah that's better. I notice the dust particals start to multiply as the swirl around each other around him. Through the sun glasses, they look like a ballet of stars dancing around each other. What a thing of beauty! I then look at a bunny which is twitching. Its eyes missing. OMG You killed Bugs! I see a big bright light through all the little lights. That's probably the manipulator of these lights. I pick up bugs and start making my way over there. I throw Bugs at this person and then charge and fire a cero at him. I then exhale a dark gas around the area, which kills all living things if breathed in. I of course am unaffected since it came from my lungs, and unlike my opponent's little dusty lights, this gas is pitch black. Blinding the sight from most of your lights."Oh, I killed a Bunny." By the time it reaches me, the rodent had already been eaten by my Stardust. My Opponent begins charging a cero."Setsuzoku Shi." When I say this, I release a blast of Spiritual energy to each of the Speckles of Stardust. They then multiply extremly tight, creating a sheet of rainbow like energy protecting me from your cero. The ones swirling around me create a the same thing in a box type a thingy, while the others return to their normal states. As you continue to walk toward me, you release a black fog of whatever energy. My body is protected by this Box of energy around me."Universal Extinguishing."You have walked closer to me, and automatically, millions of speckles of Stardust fly at you like a spikes. If one of them touch, it will slowly eat away at your entire body.
~
I didn't know what you meant at the end when you said Blinding the sight from most of my lights.