PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Xemnas VS Bleachverse

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Locatiob:karakura town.
distance:xemnas's 300 ft midair while all the bleach chars are on the ground preparing for offensive.

The bleach chars can only use the powers they have shown,so no saying kenpachi bankai,yamamoto bankai,aizen bankai etc.

Here are the capabilities of xemnas..

*create ethereal blades from hand and use it as melee weapon or fire them from his palm or midair.he could even summon thousands of etheral blades to bombard his opponents from every angel.
*become intangible.
*generate a barrier of darkness that would not only shield him from damages but would also damage anyone it contact.
*conjure thorns to bind opponents.
*he also gain the abiities/weapons of his fallen comrade such as demyx water clones,xaldin lances and roxas light beam.
*minor to mild reality warping.
*levitation.
*teleporation.
*trap his opponent in a dark energy sphere,siphoning their life force.
*generate and throw buildings.
*generate "snowflakes" of energy that could fire laser.

Aizen's illuson would not effect him as he is a nobody,nobodies lack the organ to transfer the illusion to their brain or he could counter illusion wth reality warp.
Personally i think xemnas would win,all he need to do is become intangible and fire thounsands of ethereal blade.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Xemnas can be intangible?

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 05:52 PM
i doubt he would get all the way through, but lazer spam and dimension warping would handle alot of this, but in the end he would get ovewhelmed

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 05:57 PM
Also he could create a clone of himself who is sleightly weaker than the actual being,one xemnas might not be able to competely go through bleach but how about 2.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 05:58 PM
He still can't steam roll the entire universe. There are too many.

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 06:06 PM
Xemnas wouldnt fight the entire bleach un iverse,he would only fight the character that are shown and named.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 06:07 PM
He still fighting the entire "Named" universe set of characters.

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 06:09 PM
This what i will think would happen.xem trap half of the bleach cast into the realm of nothingness while he destroy the other half,then he teleport himself into the relm of nothing and destroy the remaining half.or his clone trap half of them into realm of nothing and he destroy the first half while his clone destroy the other half.

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 06:11 PM
He still fighting the entire "Named" universe set of characters.

He only fght the characters that have shown their ability and shown their name so no soul king,etc.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 06:13 PM
at the same time he still gets overwhelmed especially by high tiers like yama, FGT ichigo, isshin, urahara, yoruichi, gin, the vizards, and arrancar

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Xemnas has intangibility? I don't remember this, I haven't played KH2 in years.

What are his durability feats again? I recall he could take a lot of hits but it's hard to tell in games when there aren't a lot of clear cutscenes.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
This what i will think would happen.xem trap half of the bleach cast into the realm of nothingness while he destroy the other half,then he teleport himself into the relm of nothing and destroy the remaining half.or his clone trap half of them into realm of nothing and he destroy the first half while his clone destroy the other half.
ulquorilla opens a garganta and pushes him in :cool:

HeavenShocking LunarFang7
11-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Xemnas is a reality warper.

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 06:20 PM
xemnas reality warp+intangible+thousand ethereal blade>bleach.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 09:01 PM
he was so intangible that sora could hit him

Yellow Flash
11-07-2010, 09:09 PM
he was so intangible that sora could hit him
Only someone wielding a Keyblade can hit him.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Only someone wielding a Keyblade can hit him.
if we arent playing the equality game then xemnas cant see them

Miles Edgeworth
11-07-2010, 10:18 PM
Xemnas is a reality warper.

A very low-scale reality warper, he can't do nearly enough with it to solo the Bleachverse.

deathraiser
11-08-2010, 04:36 PM
Still xemnas is intangible,the only reason why sora was able to hit him is because he got the keyblade.

Yellow Flash
11-08-2010, 05:05 PM
A very low-scale reality warper, he can't do nearly enough with it to solo the Bleachverse.
Whether he is low-scale or not doesn't matter; hes a reality warper, and with enough to take this.

Despite him being intangible already, sometimes he can be intangible to even a Keyblade wielder due to certain times when the stronger Nobodies, i.e. Organization XII, go into a specific state.
Still xemnas is intangible,the only reason why sora was able to hit him is because he got the keyblade.
Not to sound conceited or anything of the such, but I'd appreciate it if you didn't copy one of my posts word for word almost.

Yellow Flash
11-08-2010, 07:24 PM
if we arent playing the equality game then xemnas cant see them
Xemnas isn't human, containing supernatural powers. I'd hate to go off assumptions, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he would be able to see him.

Nyruss
11-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Xemnas has intangibility? I don't remember this, I haven't played KH2 in years.

What are his durability feats again? I recall he could take a lot of hits but it's hard to tell in games when there aren't a lot of clear cutscenes.

These questions require answers. Without them, then Xemnas is not intangible and possesses none of the required durability to survive a single attack.

Aizen's illuson would not effect him as he is a nobody,nobodies lack the organ to transfer the illusion to their brain

Yeah...that's plainly not true.

Yellow Flash
11-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Dudemeister, go read my past posts. I summed it up in a short compact answer.

If for illusions to effect someone that the target needs to have a certain organ, then deathraiser is correct. Nobodies are literally made of nothingness. They have no heart and feel no emotions.

Nyruss
11-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Dudemeister, go read my past posts. I summed it up in a short compact answer.

You haven't supported his intangibility, you've just built onto the original claim.

If for illusions to effect someone that the target needs to have a certain organ, then deathraiser is correct. Nobodies are literally made of nothingness. They have no heart and feel no emotions.

Having a heart isn't necessary to succumb to an illusion that affects the senses because the heart is not a sensory organ.

I can only guess whether he has a tongue or not, but as he's human in every other relevant capacity, I shall be taking this as a given.

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k38/anaheyla/xemnasorgans-1.jpg?t=1289274263

So we've got four out of five senses present and accounted for, and the fifth being assumed to be present. Prove to me that Xemnas is immune to Aizen's illlusions. With actual proof if at all possible.

Yellow Flash
11-08-2010, 07:56 PM
What does the illusion effect? Does it activate by overtaking the senses? I pretty much skipped the chapters with Aizen lately.

It's true he has ears, eyes, skin and what not, but he has no internal organs.

If Xemnas can find a way to avoid illusions, then he takes this. Hes reality warper, despite being a low-scale one, and is intangible, due to the fact that hes a Nobody.

Nyruss
11-08-2010, 08:08 PM
What does the illusion effect? Does it activate by overtaking the senses? I pretty much skipped the chapters with Aizen lately.

It affects the senses, yes.

It's true he has ears, eyes, skin and what not, but he has no internal organs.

Silly me, thinking that eyes were used for seeing when it's obviously the pancreas that's responsible for sight. And the stomach is clearly the organ used for hearing. The ears are just fancy hood ornaments that serve no purpose whatsoever. Verily, you have stricken me down with your masterful knowledge of the human sensory system.

and is intangible An unsupported claim.

due to the fact that hes a Nobody.

Nobodies are intangible since when? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/oh.gif

Yellow Flash
11-08-2010, 08:21 PM
It affects the senses, yes.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying.

Silly me, thinking that eyes were used for seeing when it's obviously the pancreas that's responsible for sight. And the stomach is clearly the organ used for hearing. The ears are just fancy hood ornaments that serve no purpose whatsoever. Verily, you have stricken me down with your masterful knowledge of the human sensory system.
I never said that since he had no internal organs that illusions wouldn't work on him, you just assumed I did. Just stating a fact for future references.

An unsupported claim.
First of all, have you played Kingdom Hearts II?

To start, normal humans can't even see Nobodies. Ex. Hayner, Pence, Ollete, random bystanders, etc.

And even if you can see them, you need a Keyblade to even land a hit on them. Ex. Roxas using the struggle sword and Sora using the wooden sword.

So, they only ones who can hit him are Sora, Roxas (not anymore because he refused with Sora), Riku, and King Mickey.

Nobodies are intangible since when? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/oh.gif
Ever since Nobodies were introduced to into the series. Viability above. ^

Nyruss
11-08-2010, 08:27 PM
First of all, have you played Kingdom Hearts II? Yes, but not since it first came out(four years ago).

To start, normal humans can't even see Nobodies. Ex. Hayner, Pence, Ollete, random bystanders, etc.

And even if you can see them, you need a Keyblade to even land a hit on them. Ex. Roxas using the struggle sword and Sora using the wooden sword.

So, they only ones who can hit him are Sora, Roxas (not anymore because he refused with Sora), Riku, and King Mickey.

How fortuitous then, because these very traits mean the intangibility and invisibility can't be used as per the BG rules.

deathraiser
11-09-2010, 02:38 PM
Actually nobody and heartless are tangible and they could be hurt without keyblade.goofy and donald have no keyblade and they are fighting them quite well.
the spirit in bleachverse are invisible but thay are still tangible.anyway,xemnas have the special ability to turn intangible while other nobodies doesnt and he could only be touch by keyblade wielder.in this battle the the bleachverse is visible alright.

Yellow Flash
11-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Actually nobody and heartless are tangible and they could be hurt without keyblade.goofy and donald have no keyblade and they are fighting them quite well.
the spirit in bleachverse are invisible but thay are still tangible.anyway,xemnas have the special ability to turn intangible while other nobodies doesnt and he could only be touch by keyblade wielder.in this battle the the bleachverse is visible alright.
They use enchanted weapons that allow them too. Also, plot is an issue.

I don't see a rule that says they can't use their skills, which intangibility is one.

Nyruss
11-09-2010, 05:45 PM
If intangibility doesn't actually play a role in any fight then it can't be used anymore than invisibility to normals is.

If the ONLY way to hit a Nobody is with magic, then the other guy is assumed to have magic, because otherwise this would be a pointless spite/rape thread because noone in Bleach can touch or even see Xemnas.

tl;dr intangibility ain't happening.