Who is Kuririn?

Krillin.

IIRC Kuririn is his Japanese name.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 02:36 PM
kururin throws a country buster

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Oh ok. So which Alucard is this? Post Shrodinger or Pre?

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Well, sorry about the spammage on that other thread, my bro was a little ticked off about what happened 5 years ago.

Anyways, I believe Krillin is faster. Though Alucard had 200,000,000 souls, someone told me that he only has 1 soul left. There are a few things that can actually harm Alucard. Sunlight, and holy weapsons. If the fight is in the daytime, then Krillin autowins. If the fight is in the night, then it would be more interesting.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 02:37 PM
if this is eos krillin, then he throws a planet buster

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Now, I know that Krillin is strong and such, but I don't know if he's a planet buster or not.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 02:40 PM
Well, sorry about the spammage on that other thread, my bro was a little ticked off about what happened 5 years ago.

Anyways, I believe Krillin is faster. Though Alucard had 200,000,000 souls, someone told me that he only has 1 soul left. There are a few things that can actually harm Alucard. Sunlight, and holy weapsons. If the fight is in the daytime, then Krillin autowins. If the fight is in the night, then it would be more interesting.

Your brother made an account for the sole purpose to get back at you?

Well if you say so.

But be warned some may accuse you of fabricating the entire scenario. It can occur.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 02:40 PM
eos krillin would solo the ginyu force and give final form freiza a pretty good fight, he charges a kamehameha and throws a planet buster

Vivi
11-07-2010, 02:42 PM

He does.
He only has Schrodinger's left which makes him Omnipresent.Not sure for how long though.

Even then he has Teleportation.

Krillin also has to get past Alucard getting Intangible and his Regen.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Your brother made an account for the sole purpose to get back at you?

Well if you say so.

But be warned some may accuse you of fabricating the entire scenario. It can occur.
This is what happened. Revenge1994 (my brother) hacked this account of mine (tyrell4life194). When he hacks into my account, all hell breaks lose, and my rep disappears. Not only that, but when he figured out that I got infracted, when he posted an inappropriate comment on one thread. So he made an account to get back at me.

And why would I fabricate the entire scenario, if I not only replied to him by his first name, but also he described the events of what I did to him?

Vivi
11-07-2010, 02:45 PM
if this is eos krillin, then he throws a planet buster

Actually Krillin is one of those Character's who is VERY arguably a Planetbuster.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:45 PM
He does.
He only has Schrodinger's left which makes him Omnipresent.Not sure for how long though.

Even then he has Teleportation.

Krillin also has to get past Alucard getting Intangible and his Regen.
Well here's the thing. The only weaknesses that I know of that Alucard has, is sunlight (what a REAL vampire has, not that tard Edward Cullen that sparkles) and holy weapons. Krillin doesn't have any holy weapons at his disposal. If the battle is in the daytime, then Krillin wins this. If not, then Krillin needs to think of a strategy for him to at least keep Alucard at bay.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 02:47 PM
This is what happened. Revenge1994 (my brother) hacked this account of mine (tyrell4life194). When he hacks into my account, all hell breaks lose, and my rep disappears. Not only that, but when he figured out that I got infracted, when he posted an inappropriate comment on one thread. So he made an account to get back at me.

And why would I fabricate the entire scenario, if I not only replied to him by his first name, but also he described the events of what I did to him?

Ok then if you say so.

Internet hosts a large distinct ranging variety of people to the extremes.
Sheer skepticism to the max is one of them.

cnorwood
11-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Actually Krillin is one of those Character's who is VERY arguably a Planetbuster.
if you say eos krillin isnt around 1st form frieza level, well then idk what to say

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 03:13 PM
If this is Post Shodringer, I don't see how Krillin can kill Alucard.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Ok then if you say so.

Internet hosts a large distinct ranging variety of people to the extremes.
Sheer skepticism to the max is one of them.
OK, I get you.