PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Timeskip Neji vs Sai

Vivi
11-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Restrictions: Sai cannot use Super Beasts Imitation's Bird.
Knowledge: Full knowledge
Distance: 20m

Speed equalized.

Been a while since I made a Thread here.So incase it's a stomp I'll apologize.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I would say Neji takes this.
PTS Neji was able to beat Kidomaru, which has shown far more feats than Sai.

Even if some of this was plot, rotation should be able to get rid of most of the ink beasts.

Neji has also shown better speed and taijutsu, so 64 Palms should be able to take out Sai pretty handily.

TheBlackChidori
11-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Sai takes this. His Super Beast Imitation scrolls can make Neji exhaust his chakra for Rotation. Sai was able to move faster than Time-skip Base Naruto. Naruto matched Kakashi's taijutsu speed.

Sai also showed the speed and power to counter TS Sasuke's sword attack.

Sai is possibly Jonin level, and too good for PTS Neji.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 07:21 PM
Super Beast Imitation requires chakra from Sai too.
And they are incredibly weak, he has yet to beat anyone with them in fact.

He moved faster?
You mean he ran away while spamming ink beasts to distract him.

Your statement also suggests that he is faster than Kakashi, which is ridiculous.

He has no defense against 64 palms.

TheBlackChidori
11-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Super Beast Imitation requires chakra from Sai too.
And they are incredibly weak, he has yet to beat anyone with them in fact.

He moved faster?
You mean he ran away while spamming ink beasts to distract him.

Your statement also suggests that he is faster than Kakashi, which is ridiculous.

He has no defense against 64 palms.

He could keep up with TS Kakashi, yes.

Let's not forget that he was weak and able to sneak up on, and restrain Kazuma, who was even with Asuma.

As for the ink, he stated that he infuses his chakra into the ink as prep. It's not an on-the-spot thing that's going to drain his stamina.

Danzo considered Sai to be the strongest shinobi of his generation. Hype gives Sai a clear victory.
Feats, yes, I'll give it to Neji.

Shikamaru Nara
11-07-2010, 10:18 AM
He could keep up with TS Kakashi, yes.

Let's not forget that he was weak and able to sneak up on, and restrain Kazuma, who was even with Asuma.

As for the ink, he stated that he infuses his chakra into the ink as prep. It's not an on-the-spot thing that's going to drain his stamina.

Danzo considered Sai to be the strongest shinobi of his generation. Hype gives Sai a clear victory.
Feats, yes, I'll give it to Neji.

What's your point? A Rotation would easily fend off the Beasts. It's a chakra based attack, like you said, so if Neji infuses enough chakra, he could easily take care of the Ink Beasts.

TheBlackChidori
11-07-2010, 12:34 PM
What's your point? A Rotation would easily fend off the Beasts. It's a chakra based attack, like you said, so if Neji infuses enough chakra, he could easily take care of the Ink Beasts.

PTS Neji can only use Rotation a few times, and he'll basically be forced to use it for every wave of beasts Sai sends at him.

I cant really argue this, Sai is lacking feats. I just cant help but facepalm whenever people match Genin against Jonin and say "But feats!!!"

Shikamaru Nara
11-07-2010, 12:36 PM
PTS Neji can only use Rotation a few times, and he'll basically be forced to use it for every wave of beasts Sai sends at him.

I cant really argue this, Sai is lacking feats. I just cant help but facepalm whenever people match Genin against Jonin and say "But feats!!!"

How many times did he use it against Kido? (Should be a trivia question, btw.)

Rank means ;);););) in Naruto. Tsunade would not be Hokage if proven otherwise. Haku is supposedly Jounin level, according to Zabuza, and Haku lost to a Naruto in the beginning of the series when he went into Kyuubi field. I don't get what you're saying.

The way I see it, it's the other way around.

TheBlackChidori
11-07-2010, 04:30 PM

Rank means ;);););) in Naruto. Tsunade would not be Hokage if proven otherwise. Haku is supposedly Jounin level, according to Zabuza, and Haku lost to a Naruto in the beginning of the series when he went into Kyuubi field. I don't get what you're saying.

Being referred to as Jonin level in the 1st saga is alot different from being referred to one in PTS.

Phoenix Wright
11-07-2010, 08:20 PM

Rank means quite a bit in Naruto.
Use Naruto himself as an excuse I'll quit the debate immediately.

Since when has it meant ;);););)? Clearly you don't understand the meaning of the ranks. Hokage's are Hokage. You're just trying to be a DM wannabe and hating on Tsunade, she's near equal level with the Sannin. Because Tsunade's a horrible ninja according to you haters clearly means why a bunch of the higher-ups in the leaf village chose her as Hokage after Jiraiya.

You have to be directly chosen because of your skills to become a Jonin, anyone who achieved it deserved it(Except for Suckamaru if he's Jonin, I don't remember, that was plot if he is).

Haku dying was purely plot, it was quite clear without Kyuubi, Naruto would have lost.

So as for the fight.

Sai is from root, which isn't something to underestimate. Neji can't do much to Sai because of his ink beast spam and keeping Neji at bay and staying away. TBC proved some of Sai's speed and the fact he's from root should be enough to take on Neji, he can't rotation forever and the amount of beasts should overcome rotation, especially the different kinds like snakes to restrain Neji since it took Sakura to break them.

GuyInYellowShirt
11-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Neji wins this. He showed superior feats over Sai. The only chance Sai has is if he flies but that's banned. So Neji simply evades Or blocks Sai's jutsu and then gentle fist to the face.

ko lee
11-24-2010, 08:13 PM
Sai would easily win this fight Sai has proven that he was able to capture yamato by himself. plus all it would take is a ink snake that would tie neji up.

Kuromaki
11-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Hype Sai wins. Elite Root member anyone?

Feats Sai wins, and if not, then it's only because he was handicapped. Sai showed decent reaction speed and with equalized speed, he should be able to dodge Neji's close ranged attacks. Also, ink mist and ink clones ftw.

Neji could take the ink beasts out with ease... if there were a few of them. Wave after wave of beasts would overwhelm him and Rotation, while ink snakes can stop him. Multiple beasts can also give Sai prep time for the guardians he used to punch Deidara & Sasori. If those two couldn't react to them then how can Neji?