PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's speed and strength feats.

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 06:35 PM
Lets see who can list all of Naruto's speed and strength feats.

Begin!

Yori
11-05-2010, 08:33 PM
When he blitz Kisame.

When he tossed one of Pains Rhino easily.

Nyruss
11-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Base or all forms included?

For speed I'd wager blitzing Asura Pain before he could get to Tsunade is better than his feat against Kisame.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:30 PM
All forms included.

Kuromaki
11-06-2010, 03:16 PM
I would like to know his best base speed feat tbh. From what I remember, it's keeping up with Deva Path.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Keeping up with Deva,
blitzing Kisame,
blitzing Asura,
and keeping up with Sasuke were all pretty good.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 12:39 PM
Yup.
Also, lifting a giant rhino, and the Kyuubi Fox (in his mind) are also great feats.
Wait I got a question. Some dude told me that when Naruto was doing his Sage Mode Training to increase the duration of time he can maintain in Sage Mode, he blew up a mountain. Is this true? I don't real all of the Naruto manga.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 02:24 PM
RM Naruto blitzing Kisame. Kisame who can easily react to top tier speedsers. Even Killerbee was not able to react completely.

SM Naruto managing to blitz Asura Path.

He threw a rhino lifted a giant Toad Stone Statue. Some people like to think of it as 400+ tons of lifting strength.

His base form well there is this notion he has improved in base which is most likely true.

Look at the fight with the Cloud Ninja. He managed to as a shadow clone grab Karui's blade and was fast enough to go to Sakura's landing place nearly at the same time she was kicked away.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:39 PM
RM Naruto blitzing Kisame. Kisame who can easily react to top tier speedsers. Even Killerbee was not able to react completely.

SM Naruto managing to blitz Asura Path.

He threw a rhino lifted a giant Toad Stone Statue. Some people like to think of it as 400+ tons of lifting strength.

His base form well there is this notion he has improved in base which is most likely true.

Look at the fight with the Cloud Ninja. He managed to as a shadow clone grab Karui's blade and was fast enough to go to Sakura's landing place nearly at the same time she was kicked away.
No, the rhino is 2025 tons.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 02:42 PM
The 400+ ton thing was for the statue.

Kuromaki
11-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Tyrell where'd you get that thing for the rhino?

In Part 1, in the Forest of Death, he held back a giant boss snake... I think that was pretty impressive since he's improved a lot since then.

Vivi
11-07-2010, 02:55 PM
No, the rhino is 2025 tons.

What Kuro said.

Sorry.
Just a bit hard believing that a Rhino about the size of Bunta weighs more than 10 Whales together without seeing proof for it.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Tyrell where'd you get that thing for the rhino?

In Part 1, in the Forest of Death, he held back a giant boss snake... I think that was pretty impressive since he's improved a lot since then.
Well, I went to a thread in a different forum hehe, and I found out that someone had the calcs of the rhino. Here's what he said:
" So for both whale and rhino, width=height. Length is harder to determine, but based on the top and bottom panels of [URL=http://www.;);););););););).com/Naruto/431/15]this page[URL], ch. 431. pg 15) the width:length of the rhino is about 1:3. [URL=http://i166photobucket.com/albums/u108/ficursedre/useless/d.jpg] The width:length ratio of the whale is about 1:4[URL]. that makes the rhino 2.25 times as long as the blue whale, when coupled with the fact that the rhino is 3 times as wide and tall as the whale.

If you consider them both as cylinders (which is legitimate enough, obviously so in the case of the whale, and in the case of the rhino, even though the "head"portion of the rhino cylinder is smaller than the body portion, cutting off the legs and considering their mass as part of the "head" portion would make it rhoughly cylindrical), this gives the rhino a volume 20.25 times that of the whale, or a weight of around 2025 tons."

That is what he wrote. And please don't infract me for giving out the websites. I was just sending out info.

Vivi
11-07-2010, 03:05 PM
Well, I went to a thread in a different forum hehe, and I found out that someone had the calcs of the rhino. Here's what he said:
" So for both whale and rhino, width=height. Length is harder to determine, but based on the top and bottom panels of [URL=http://www.;);););););););).com/Naruto/431/15]this page[URL], ch. 431. pg 15) the width:length of the rhino is about 1:3. [URL=http://i166photobucket.com/albums/u108/ficursedre/useless/d.jpg] The width:length ratio of the whale is about 1:4[URL]. that makes the rhino 2.25 times as long as the blue whale, when coupled with the fact that the rhino is 3 times as wide and tall as the whale.

If you consider them both as cylinders (which is legitimate enough, obviously so in the case of the whale, and in the case of the rhino, even though the "head"portion of the rhino cylinder is smaller than the body portion, cutting off the legs and considering their mass as part of the "head" portion would make it rhoughly cylindrical), this gives the rhino a volume 20.25 times that of the whale, or a weight of around 2025 tons."

That is what he wrote. And please don't infract me for giving out the websites. I was just sending out info.
Uhm...Chapter 431 Page 15?
Top Panel has Naruto punching Preta.
Bottom is Bunta attacking the Dog.

That Page has nothing to do with the Rhino.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 03:13 PM
I think you got that old calculation from COmic Vine, I think that where they did it.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Uhm...Chapter 431 Page 15?
Top Panel has Naruto punching Preta.
Bottom is Bunta attacking the Dog.

That Page has nothing to do with the Rhino.
Hey, this wasn't written by me, he probably wrote the wrong chp and page number by accident, but what does the page and chapter number got to do with anything?

Vivi
11-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Hey, this wasn't written by me, he probably wrote the wrong chp and page number by accident, but what does the page and chapter number got to do with anything?

To look it up.
I always do that when someone provides a Page.
Just going sure the Page shows what the person claims.
In this case it didn't and we're back at zero.

It's like saying Naruto lifted a Mountain in Chapter 223 Page 3.

It's wrong information.

Also:
There are URL Tags meaning the Person who made it couldnt have done so by accident.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Are you sure? Because he wrote the wrong chapter and page number in the URL. It has to be an accident or else, he wouldn't have written the wrong chapter and page number.

Kuromaki
11-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Oh I'll do the calc...

The average weight of a rhino is about 5000 lbs, and the giant rhino is several times larger than a normal rhino. Let's say 5 for kicks. 5x5000=25,000. Divided by 2000 is about 12. And voila.

This may be wrong, but whatever xD

tyrell4life194
11-08-2010, 12:04 PM
We can't be so sure of how much the rhino weighs.^

Kuromaki
11-08-2010, 03:39 PM
It can't be exact, but at least we got a rough calculation. Far from 2025 tons or whatever it was.

tyrell4life194
11-08-2010, 04:33 PM
Well, it's much more than 100 tons. Naruto is easily Class 100 strength. Besides, these are the best calculations I can find on any forum. In your opinion, how large do you think that rhino is? Is it building size?

Kuromaki
11-08-2010, 05:02 PM
How do you know that it's over 100 tons? I calced it myself and even if the rhino was larger than that, it can't be anywhere close to what you said, unless you can do a calc yourself that proves that it's over 100 tons, let alone 2025. The Class 100 strength could come from something else like that statue Ziggy mentioned, or it could simply be a wild guess.

It's about Gamabunta size and he's around the size of a large building, I think.

IMO comparing a real rhino to this rhino is much easier than doing cylinder shape things, but ok.

Akatsuki X
11-08-2010, 09:46 PM
There is no way the Rhino is near 2,025 tons.
That would be the equivalent of 20 blue whales.

Unless it is made of diamond, it should not weigh that much.

Nyruss
11-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Gamabunta's size varies wildly from appearance to appearance, sometimes even within the same chapter, but in his most recent showing I believe he was 18 meters tall(when Naruto first returned to Konoha after the Sage Mode training).

Akatsuki X
11-08-2010, 09:50 PM
That's not even the size of the average blue whale.
Presumably Gama is heavier, but there is nothing to support this.

tyrell4life194
11-10-2010, 11:37 PM
How do you know that it's over 100 tons? I calced it myself and even if the rhino was larger than that, it can't be anywhere close to what you said, unless you can do a calc yourself that proves that it's over 100 tons, let alone 2025. The Class 100 strength could come from something else like that statue Ziggy mentioned, or it could simply be a wild guess.

It's about Gamabunta size and he's around the size of a large building, I think.

IMO comparing a real rhino to this rhino is much easier than doing cylinder shape things, but ok.
I never said that I knew it was 100 tons, that's why it's called an opinion. Opinions=/=facts. Besides, Kuro, I don't think your calcs are even right, because we don't even know the height of the rhino. We can't calculate the rhino's weight exactly, and these are the best calcs that I can find in any forum. I just showed you a calc that proves he is 2025 tons (whether it is true or not, I don't know).

tyrell4life194
11-10-2010, 11:39 PM
There is no way the Rhino is near 2,025 tons.
That would be the equivalent of 20 blue whales.

Unless it is made of diamond, it should not weigh that much.
Well, I heard that buildings weight thousands of tons, very small buildings, and they're much smaller than a whale. Just because the rhino is smaller than a blue whale, does it mean it weighs less? No.

Akatsuki X
11-11-2010, 01:03 AM
That's because buildings are made of metal, concrete, and contain many things within them, such as furniture and a support structure.

Small buildings do not weigh thousands of tons anyway, but they do weigh more than you believe they would.

Kuromaki
11-11-2010, 10:59 AM
I never said that I knew it was 100 tons, that's why it's called an opinion. Opinions=/=facts. Besides, Kuro, I don't think your calcs are even right, because we don't even know the height of the rhino. We can't calculate the rhino's weight exactly, and these are the best calcs that I can find in any forum. I just showed you a calc that proves he is 2025 tons (whether it is true or not, I don't know).
That's because I used size comparison. We can't know the rhino's true weight but in my opinion saying that it's the weight of several blue whales is pushing it. But who knows?

The cylinder volume thing is a very rough calculation, I'll just say that. The page # wasn't even right.

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 01:57 PM
That's because buildings are made of metal, concrete, and contain many things within them, such as furniture and a support structure.

Small buildings do not weigh thousands of tons anyway, but they do weigh more than you believe they would.
Good point. But my point is, you can't just say that the rhino is lower in weight just because of its height.

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 01:59 PM
That's because I used size comparison. We can't know the rhino's true weight but in my opinion saying that it's the weight of several blue whales is pushing it. But who knows?

The cylinder volume thing is a very rough calculation, I'll just say that. The page # wasn't even right.
And when you said size comparison, don't you mean proportion? Well, we can't be so sure though, no one can make an exact calculation from the manga, because numbers aren't even used in manga at all.

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 02:00 PM

Yes, you are correct, but since the rhino is at least building size, wouldn't you agree that it ways much more than 100 tons? Even if it's not made of the same material as a regular building? That's why I don't like making calculations. As I've said before, these are the best calculations I can find on any forum. I don't know if they are even accurate or not.

Akatsuki X
11-11-2010, 10:12 PM
No, I would not say it weigh's much more than 100 tons.
Granted, it's horn is made of bone which is rather dense, but the rest of it is just skin and tissue.

Maybe 100-200 tons, but not much more.

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 08:40 AM
No, I would not say it weigh's much more than 100 tons.
Granted, it's horn is made of bone which is rather dense, but the rest of it is just skin and tissue.

Maybe 100-200 tons, but not much more.
Well, here's the thing. One Piece. Luffy lifting the Golding Bell, which is 600+ tons. The Golden Bell I believe is a little smaller in size than the giant rhino. The rhino is probably made up of different materials than a different rhino. It depends of what the item is made up of.

Vivi
11-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Well, I heard that buildings weight thousands of tons, very small buildings, and they're much smaller than a whale. Just because the rhino is smaller than a blue whale, does it mean it weighs less? No.

The weight of Building varies depending on Architectural Details.

Structure,Deck w/ nelson studs, 4" conc. Plate, column weights transferred to floor areas, curtainwall as expressed in floor area weights, mechanical and electrical loads.

Wind Load,Seismic Activity and even Temperature matter.

Can't even compare it to this Tyrell.

It depends of what the item is made up of. And this is why the Rhino's true weight will never be correctly calculated.
And anything else apart from the true weight would be lying.

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 09:26 AM
The weight of Building varies depending on Architectural Details.

Structure,Deck w/ nelson studs, 4" conc. Plate, column weights transferred to floor areas, curtainwall as expressed in floor area weights, mechanical and electrical loads.

Wind Load,Seismic Activity and even Temperature matter.

Can't even compare it to this Tyrell.

And this is why the Rhino's true weight will never be correctly calculated.
And anything else apart from the true weight would be lying.
Well, the weight of an item not only depends on its structure, but it also depends on its length, height, density, and volume. Now, we can never get an accurate calculation for the rhino's true weight, but we can assume that Naruto has Class 100 strength.

Vivi
11-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Well, the weight of an item not only depends on its structure, but it also depends on its length, height, density, and volume. Now, we can never get an accurate calculation for the rhino's true weight, but we can assume that Naruto has Class 100 strength.

Assume is the keyword here.
Assumption's aren't decisive nor true facts which is why they are terrible to use in Debates.
Different People Assume Different Things thus making it pure opinion.
And opinion's don't matter in Debates.Only conclusive and Rock Solid Facts.

321zigzag3
11-12-2010, 10:01 AM
If you want to use that "class 100" thing, SM Naruto threw the rhino into the air like a tennis ball. That should pretty much clinch it.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-12-2010, 10:06 AM
the rhino weighs as much as paris hiltons fat ass

tyrell4life194
11-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Assume is the keyword here.
Assumption's aren't decisive nor true facts which is why they are terrible to use in Debates.
Different People Assume Different Things thus making it pure opinion.
And opinion's don't matter in Debates.Only conclusive and Rock Solid Facts.
Yes, you are correct, but it's the closest thing we can come up with, next to calculations. Kinda like an educated guess. So are DB's, but it doesn't stop a few people from using those either, because DB's are canon I believe.
How about hype? You can't always use pure solid facts, hypes can also be useable in debates. Everyone has a right to their opinion, no matter how good, how bad it is, everyone has a right to that opinion. It doesn't have to be right.