PDA

View Full Version : Kishimoto's intent vs feats shown

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Some of you probibly already know what it's about. I'm pretty neutral about it but I wanna know your opinion on the matter.

Example,

Minato vs Hidan

Tsunade vs Haku

In both battle, some people might claim that the hokage would lose because of the lack of feats they have shown. Would that be accurate if we base it on Kishimoto's intent? You kinda get the drift.

Looking forward on reading some of you opinions.

Kuromaki
11-05-2010, 06:02 AM
Minato and Tsunade can win those matches, just sayin...

Of course Kishi's intent would take priority in the manga, but it's hard to debate unless you actually know what they can do. Though it should be common sense that Kages can take on jonin level ninjas.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 06:12 AM
Those battle has been made before. And it's like 50/50.
Ofcourse it's common sense that a kage is stronger then jpnin but with tsunade's case, she really hasn't shown much. In this forum feats takes supremecy over all else. That means it goes agaisnt kishi's intent. So my question is basically is it accurate to judge a battle solely on feats

Nyruss
11-05-2010, 07:38 AM
Unless someone here is a mind reader it's impossible to know Kishimoto's intent half of the time. With some, like Minato, it's obvious. They said it outright, Minato is the most powerful ninja ever born in Konoha.

With others, like Tsunade not so much. Is she weak because she doesn't have enough feats or is she weak because she's garbage who only got her position by riding the tail coats of the famous ninjas around her.

Feats are what matters because we know where we stand with feats. Without it, we'd fall victim to each person's individual impression of what Kishimoto wants for his characters, which will typically be colored by bias, leading to claims to the effect of "Because she's a Kage, Kishi must have intended for Tsunade to be on the same level as the Raikage and Sage Mode Naruto and Nagato." And we've got enough of that as it is. We don't need more. We need less.

Kill3r_B-st
11-05-2010, 12:42 PM
Unless someone here is a mind reader it's impossible to know Kishimoto's intent half of the time. With some, like Minato, it's obvious. They said it outright, Minato is the most powerful ninja ever born in Konoha.

With others, like Tsunade not so much. Is she weak because she doesn't have enough feats or is she weak because she's garbage who only got her position by riding the tail coats of the famous ninjas around her.

Feats are what matters because we know where we stand with feats. Without it, we'd fall victim to each person's individual impression of what Kishimoto wants for his characters, which will typically be colored by bias, leading to claims to the effect of "Because she's a Kage, Kishi must have intended for Tsunade to be on the same level as the Raikage and Sage Mode Naruto and Nagato." And we've got enough of that as it is. We don't need more. We need less.
but he did give her enough feat just not in the way you assume. she has ridiculous strength like if she hit you once you mite be knocked un conscious strength. also i think shes suppose to be more medical ninja as claimed by even other lands to be the best around. on top of that she has katsu(sorry for horrid spelling)to allow her to heal multiple people at once also with sorta regeneration abilities splitting apart and spewing acid slime. also be able to become temporarily immortal. minato you already know with teleportation an rasengan and gamabunta reaper death seal and hype to be the best. see they have goodish feat to put them up there you just gotta take everything in and put it out infront of you to realize the feats they really have`:D

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 01:23 PM
It's kinda hard to put in word.

But won't certain character get better feats then less important characters?

And if it is against Kishi's intent, doesn't it make it innacurate?

And another thing how do we draw the line from a character winning because of plot and a character winning because of overall skills?

For example, I've heard some people say naruto only beat neji do to plot and same goes for naruto beating gaara. But to me it's not all the impossible.

Dudemeister. Come on

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 01:26 PM
I would rather use what Kishi said than what people claim.

Kishi say that Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou is as fast as the Yondaime Raikage, who is lighting speed due to Raiton no Yoroi.

But other people say he is slow.

Kishi said Haku is lightspeed.

Bacon
11-05-2010, 01:34 PM
It comes down to opinion simplegenin and the spirit of competition.

Take Dudemiester, he always preaches the importance of feats,but he arbitrarily decides which are important and which are necessity of the plot. For instance, he actually advocated Tsunade losing to Mei,who has little to no feats, especially since Chojuro was there to help her. Now he goes about saying that her lack of feats is inconsequential.

It just depends on who you talk to,especially in hype cases.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 01:36 PM
What reason would Kishi have to lie about Haku being lightspeed? You can't see him being lightspeed in the manga because Kishi needs to draw him so that people can make out his body.

Being light speed in a manga panel means you disappear.

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 01:40 PM
What reason would Kishi have to lie about Haku being lightspeed? You can't see him being lightspeed in the manga because Kishi needs to draw him so that people can make out his body.

Being light speed in a manga panel means you disappear.
Disappearing in a manga panel doesn't make you light speed.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 01:43 PM
Then what does?

Light speed is so fast that you can't even be seen while traveling. You're not too bright are you?

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Then what does?

Light speed is so fast that you can't even be seen while traveling. You're not too bright are you?
There are many characters in Shounen Jump that disappear, that are nowhere near light speed. Like Ichigo for instance. He disappeared, when he faced Byakuya. Does that mean he's light speed? No. Because, you can't calculate speed in the manga, it's literally impossible.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 01:48 PM
Then how do you say which character is faster than which? :S

This is exactly what I've been trying to say, you can't determine which character is how fast in a manga series.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 01:57 PM
you can't calculate speed in the manga, it's literally impossible.

And a lot of people were saying bla bla bla is Hypersonic, Supersonic, bla bla bla. -.-

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Because they use Machs I believe.

Phoenix Wright
11-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Haku's jutsu mechanics make it so that he's lightspeed, his base speed isn't light speed, it's when he's in the mirrors. He reflects his image off the mirrors, hence being lightspeed. The only time he was intercepted was because he went for Naruto and wasn't reflecting himself in the mirrors at the time.

As for Kishi's intent, it's more of talking about whether to consider hype or manga logic. If by Kishi's intent you mean if Lee fought Tsunade in the manga, rather than if Lee fought her in the BG. I am all for manga logic and hype mainly. Feats are obviously still gonna be used but it's definitely not good to rely on them 100% all the time.

I've said multiple times that the way BG debates is pointless and retarded, I don't know how it got the way it did. Hype and manga logic, it is what it is. Feats can be used too of course, but I don't know why the BG relies on only feats. Most are brainwashed and debate saying "You're retarded, the BG is debating right, hype is stupid, they aren't fighting in the manga so your points are moot," etc. They're nothing but brainwashed by the BG Logic(and just not "BG" logic since many other forums debate that way) and think it's the right way to debate. But with just a bit of common sense, and I mean that in every way, you should be able to realize that the obviously obvious way of debating isn't the current way, but the way I said.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Which in my opinion, is dumb. The authors intent is important. He can make the most unlikely person be strongest, regardless of speed and power shown.

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Tell me about it, I'm not saying that Hype is bad, you can use Hype, but you can't go overboard with it. Feats is also good, but when you can't exactly prove something, then you have to hype it up, at the best of your ability. People always believe that Feats are the only way to go, which it isn't. Hype also works, you can still use the manga for it, and manga is unquantifiable in the first place.

Phoenix Wright
11-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Because clearly there are gonna be some inconsistencies when it comes to feats, it's always bad to rely on 100% feats especially since Kishi doesn't say "Let's please the fans over at Viz Naruto forum and write out some feats just for them so they can use them in Vs Fights." He writes the manga of course, but not solely for random Vs Fights he may or may not know about.

I mean the BG Rules even say hype isn't allowed, it's quite shocking.

I will always use some hype and manga logic. Yeah feats too but I'll never rely solely on feats, ever. I don't care about the rules.

I don't remember what else I was going to say but I gotta go do some stuff so I'll leave it at that xD

Phoenix Wright
11-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Tell me about it, I'm not saying that Hype is bad, you can use Hype, but you can't go overboard with it. Feats is also good, but when you can't exactly prove something, then you have to hype it up, at the best of your ability. People always believe that Feats are the only way to go, which it isn't. Hype also works, you can still use the manga for it, and manga is unquantifiable in the first place.
No you can't go overboard. With someone like Hanzo for example. "Lol Hanzo has no feats, Lee beats him" I don't care about the damn rules, that is completely retarded. You pretty much said it, you can never rely on feats 100% though. People say "Hiruzen didn't show many feats so Lee beats him with the feats he's shown" Well what the hell happened there. Lee stands no chance in the world against Hiruzen, I don't care if hype is allowed or not.

I'm busy and I'm waiting on something important so I'm really sorry I can't respond very well, But I'll be back eventually.

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 02:28 PM
No you can't go overboard. With someone like Hanzo for example. "Lol Hanzo has no feats, Lee beats him" I don't care about the damn rules, that is completely retarded. You pretty much said it, you can never rely on feats 100% though. People say "Hiruzen didn't show many feats so Lee beats him with the feats he's shown" Well what the hell happened there. Lee stands no chance in the world against Hiruzen, I don't care if hype is allowed or not.

I'm busy and I'm waiting on something important so I'm really sorry I can't respond very well, But I'll be back eventually.
Good point, I was naive because I do things like that. But I do those things just so I won't get infracted. And just because someone doesn't have feats, doesn't mean they're going to lose.

Nah, it's ok, I don't respond well either, you have much more rep than I do.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Its like saying Hoshigaki Kisame is faster than Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou because Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou have no feat.

Just because Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou have no speed feat doesn't mean that everyone is automatically faster than him.

He is the Kiiroi Senkou, he rivals the Raikage in speed, these are points you can't ignore.

Dio Brando
11-05-2010, 02:40 PM
lolol tyrell4life194 probably don't like hype.

He say that Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou isn't fast, its a really ridiculous claim.

I mean what is this crap: Minato isn't fast in the first place.

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 02:52 PM
lolol tyrell4life194 probably don't like hype.

He say that Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou isn't fast, its a really ridiculous claim.

I mean what is this crap:
I never said that I don't like hype, but you can't say that Minato is fast without giving some proof, whether it's hype or it's a feat. Otherwise, it counts as a no limits fallacy.

Lady Tsunade
11-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Kishi never made the manga to be debated by us. He made it for us to understand the characters and plot. But we can't really say A beats C. When neither have shown feats. Or, thats how the BG works. Like Phoenix Right, feats should mainly be used. But using a little hype to strengthen points is definitly okay to do. And although Hanzo has no feats, its obvious he wouldn't lose to Rock Lee. Since Kishi made it so that Hanzo was seen as almighy. If three Sannin couldn't beat him how the hell does Lee do so?

Haku would get taken by Tsunade feats or hype. Either.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Kishi never made the manga to be debated by us. He made it for us to understand the characters and plot. But we can't really say A beats C. When neither have shown feats. Or, thats how the BG works. Like Phoenix Right, feats should mainly be used. But using a little hype to strengthen points is definitly okay to do. And although Hanzo has no feats, its obvious he wouldn't lose to Rock Lee. Since Kishi made it so that Hanzo was seen as almighy. If three Sannin couldn't beat him how the hell does Lee do so?

Haku would get taken by Tsunade feats or hype. Either.

by feats, Haku seems faster. Especially with ice mirrors

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah, in the manga it said tha Haku is light speed, but only in the mirrors.

Bacon
11-05-2010, 03:23 PM
The speed of light in a vacuum is 299,792,458ms-1Even if the Earth is not a vacuum, this puts the most basic level of Sharigan at an almost wankable level of levels. There's no way Haku could move light speed. :lol:

Lady Tsunade
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
by feats, Haku seems faster. Especially with ice mirrors

Only with Ice Mirrors. Besides, needles aren't doing crap to a medic who can recover from fatal strikes to her chest within seconds. Katsuyu can always spit a big blob of acid at him anyway. And if he catches her in Ice Mirrors, she could potentially break out of the mirrors with a flick. Ice Mirrors did little more than knock Sasuke out for a while. It isn't particulary damaging, particulary to someone with great tanking feats. He even recovered without proper medical attention.

Bacon
11-05-2010, 03:30 PM
LT, Haku let them both live. According to Zabuza who was his teacher, Haku reduced Jonin leveled ninja regularly. While Tsunade may be on a higher level than his hyped opponent's,it's save to say that her survival would be problematic in my view.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Only with Ice Mirrors. Besides, needles aren't doing crap to a medic who can recover from fatal strikes to her chest within seconds. Katsuyu can always spit a big blob of acid at him anyway. And if he catches her in Ice Mirrors, she could potentially break out of the mirrors with a flick. Ice Mirrors did little more than knock Sasuke out for a while. It isn't particulary damaging, particulary to someone with great tanking feats. He even recovered without proper medical attention.

Your lopsided in your opinion sometimes that's why people label you as a tsunade wanker. You mentioned a great deal of Tsunade's attribute without mentioning Haku as much.

When you watch the anime, Haku's movement even without the ice mirror is clearly faster then Tsunade. Haku temporarily stopped Zabuza's heart from beating in an instance. Perhaps he can do the same with Tsunade before she's able to do anything. That's going by BG logic though.

Going by manga logic, there is no way in hell Haku could beat Tsunade. That's what I mean. Kishi focuses more on certain characters ability but it doesn't mean anything if were using manga logic

Kazumi Saitama
11-05-2010, 04:04 PM
This is what I never understood about the Battlegrounds.

Feats > Logic? Lolwut?

Logic > Feats

Bacon
11-05-2010, 04:07 PM

Feats > Logic? Lolwut?

Logic > Feats

The majority of regular battle ground debaters value Empirical observation over inferences and probability. Essentially,it's a contest of who knows more about the particular series.

By the current structure, Minato loses to konohomaru because he has feats.

Trivia contests.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2pys0vr.png

Kazumi Saitama
11-05-2010, 04:10 PM
The majority of regular battle ground debaters value Empirical observation over inferences and probability. Essentially,it's a contest of who knows more about the particular series.

By the current structure, Minato loses to konohomaru because he has feats.

Trivia contests.http://s236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/2pys0vr.png

Haha. This is why I left the Battlegrounds.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Well if you guys know about then how come we can't try to change it. It seems like there are several of us wanting change. This whole feats supremecy thing has to stop. It leads us to innacurate conclution.

Bacon
11-05-2010, 04:34 PM
:( We needs you! Dx
Well if you guys know about then how come we can't try to change it. It seems like there are several of us wanting change. This whole feats supremecy thing has to stop. It leads us to innacurate conclution.

You should ask Deidara330 or Miles, they're basically in charge of the Battle grounds.

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Oh them. I see. I've brought this up before but all I got was "BG rule is not changing anytime soon"

Nyruss
11-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Take Dudemiester, he always preaches the importance of feats,but he arbitrarily decides which are important and which are necessity of the plot.

Your definition of arbitrary is suspect and plainly amounts to little more than "Any statement Dudemeister makes that I don't like".

For instance, he actually advocated Tsunade losing to Mei, who has little to no feats, especially since Chojuro was there to help her
Chojuro didn't help her stop Sasuke from running away.

Now he goes about saying that her lack of feats is inconsequential.

Quality > quantity. Mei has very few feats, but the ones she does have make her superior to Tsunade's. Just because Lady Tsunade and the Retard Brigade don't want to accept that, doesn't make it not true.

The rest of this thread is just the same old nonsense that's been brought up before and will no doubt be brought up again. [Insert pic of crying baby here because I'm too lazy].

I reiterate that feats are what matters. Otherwise you get a bunch of bull about how Tsunade can speedblitz every Flash and punch out Superman because OMGZORZWTF SHE IZ TEH HOKAGE! And as before, there's enough of that from Lady Tsunade and co. as it is. More will just make this place go downhill even faster than it already is thanks to self admitted trolls like Devil's Lawyer and other RealNinja dupes.

On the other hand, if hype were allowed, Mei would utterly cockstomp Tsunade even more effortlessly than she would just based on feats, so you got your good and your bad.

The question is, are the benefits of Tsunade being ground to a fine paste by any of the dozens and dozens of characters that would otherwise lack the proper feats to support their obvious superiority worth the wank that will result from it when it comes to characters that are plainly inferior even by hype(characters such as Tsunade).

The answer is "No".

Lady Tsunade
11-05-2010, 05:04 PM
LT, Haku let them both live. According to Zabuza who was his teacher, Haku reduced Jonin leveled ninja regularly. While Tsunade may be on a higher level than his hyped opponent's,it's save to say that her survival would be problematic in my view.

I know that. But all I'm saying is. Hakus jutsu isn't as damaging as you think. Err, rank means little in Naruto, this has proven time and time again. Sasuke was considered Chunin Level in part 1 . Genin Naruto is currently Kage Level. Shikamaru can beat S Rank shinobi alone, who could beat Jonin Rank Asuma. Chiyo and Sakura could practically beat an S Rank criminal who was said to be able to wipe out entire nations with his puppet army. Chiyo nor Sakura was Kage Level at the time.

Feats come before hype. But retarded feats like the ones I mentioned are all that I have problems with. Rank however, doesn't mean much. Other than how respected you are as a ninja. Tsunade was one of the main reasons Konoha won the war. Tsunade has completed over a 1000 missions. Tsunade is apparently the strongest medic in the world. She's apparently the most powerful kunoichi in the world. Her hype outclasses Hakus. Realisticly I doubt she'd have trouble with Haku. Without Katsuyu, and JUST feats - she might.

Your lopsided in your opinion sometimes that's why people label you as a tsunade wanker. You mentioned a great deal of Tsunade's attribute without mentioning Haku as much.

When you watch the anime, Haku's movement even without the ice mirror is clearly faster then Tsunade. Haku temporarily stopped Zabuza's heart from beating in an instance. Perhaps he can do the same with Tsunade before she's able to do anything. That's going by BG logic though.

Going by manga logic, there is no way in hell Haku could beat Tsunade. That's what I mean. Kishi focuses more on certain characters ability but it doesn't mean anything if were using manga logic

Not really. When you're supporting a certain character you almost always give more information etc. for them than you do foe the other character. Haku has good base speed. And brilliant speed in Mirror. Needles do little damage. Especially on someone who tanked Oros Kusanagi attacks and several fatal blows from Kabutos chakra scalpel. People who label me as a wanker, are those who dislike Tsunade. Those who can't accept they're wrong, or those that don't go by my logic. In the rare instance I do wank her, or am biased, I own up to it.

Feats > Logic? Lolwut?

Logic > Feats

One of the reasons I love you lol

colorles
11-05-2010, 05:22 PM
I would rather use what Kishi said than what people claim.

Kishi say that Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou is as fast as the Yondaime Raikage, who is lighting speed due to Raiton no Yoroi.

Kishi said Haku is lightspeed.

you sound like Harlequin (origninall 'Uchiha Master') from Moviecodec lol (although not really, i'm exagerating, you are NOT Harlequin, or are you?)

anyways he makes consistent points based on Kishi's words and intent, and even makes some attempts at debunking the inconsistencies presented in the manga towards this

feats vs the authors words/intentions? well if the author cant keep consistent through feats with his words/intentions, then :roll:

but anyways, perhaps there are feats in the manga that suggest this, even though there are some so called inconsistencies that will soon be brought up, which is proper debate i suppose

but anyways, i'm not Harlequin and i dont feel like debating for him, i'm way to laid back for that, so, if you want to speak with him, or anybody here does for that matter, you can openly find him at The Lounge Forums (his name there is now 'Genius'), and now at NF known as 'Quality Poster'; next stop, Viz Battlegrounds ;]

SimpleGenin
11-05-2010, 05:23 PM
You never admit that your baised. That can be used against you in severeal ways. Notice how Dudemeister admitts that he hates certain characters but it does not affect his ruling on the match. You on the other hand admits on doing so.

colorles
11-05-2010, 05:33 PM
Then how do you say which character is faster than which? :S

This is exactly what I've been trying to say, you can't determine which character is how fast in a manga series.

not without inconsistencies

but peoples still try. anyways this forum seems to have been rooted in the teachings of the OBD at NF, which is not a bad thing, although it should be know there are other philosophies (lol my spelling sucks, dont be a grammar natzi lolololololololol) out there on other sites, and other perspectives that should be taken into acount when it comes to analyzing manga and such

if anyone here wants to see a example of said philosophies (that spelling jus looks odd lol), go view a typical VS forum debate at The Moviecodec Lounge Forums......but anyways, however you see things, try to see and sense things from all perspectives, on the internets and in life, and jus remember that manga is meant to be read and enjoyed (keep all this up and i might have to leave like Lone Wolf ;]:ugeek:)

tyrell4life194
11-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Your definition of arbitrary is suspect and plainly amounts to little more than "Any statement Dudemeister makes that I don't like".

Chojuro didn't help her stop Sasuke from running away.

Quality > quantity. Mei has very few feats, but the ones she does have make her superior to Tsunade's. Just because Lady Tsunade and the Retard Brigade don't want to accept that, doesn't make it not true.

The rest of this thread is just the same old nonsense that's been brought up before and will no doubt be brought up again. [Insert pic of crying baby here because I'm too lazy].

I reiterate that feats are what matters. Otherwise you get a bunch of bull about how Tsunade can speedblitz every Flash and punch out Superman because OMGZORZWTF SHE IZ TEH HOKAGE! And as before, there's enough of that from Lady Tsunade and co. as it is. More will just make this place go downhill even faster than it already is thanks to self admitted trolls like Devil's Lawyer and other RealNinja dupes.

On the other hand, if hype were allowed, Mei would utterly cockstomp Tsunade even more effortlessly than she would just based on feats, so you got your good and your bad.

The question is, are the benefits of Tsunade being ground to a fine paste by any of the dozens and dozens of characters that would otherwise lack the proper feats to support their obvious superiority worth the wank that will result from it when it comes to characters that are plainly inferior even by hype(characters such as Tsunade).

The answer is "No".
Mei's feats doesn't make her superior to Tsunade, and this classifies you as a Mei wanker.

Quality doesn't always>quantity. Unless you have proof that it does.

Why are you still on that subject of Tsunade being omnipotent? Seriously, you're the wanker here for bringing it up multiple times in the first place.

If hype was allowed, Tsunade would've stomped Mei even harder. You have yet to show us any feats from Mei. The whole time, you brung it a bunch of garbage that was obviously not true.

Fail post is fail.

Phoenix Wright
11-05-2010, 11:16 PM
Colorles, It'd be pretty awesome and lulzy if Harlequin came here.

Now I don't know where to jump in but I'm back and read the posts I missed so if someone could debate with me or something, then sure.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 02:42 PM
Dio Brando just needs to calm down.

Dio Brando
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
You're the one that needs to calm down dude.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 04:18 PM
You're the one who's taking these debates too seriously, with your butt so terribly hurt. I don't know why you're getting mad at someone's opinion. You don't have to agree with it.

Dio Brando
11-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Your the one making all the insults, you called my a fanboy for having a different view as you and now your saying that I'm butthurt. Your the serious one here dude.

And when did I get mad at someone else's opinion? iirc your the one getting all mad at people you disagree with.

tyrell4life194
11-06-2010, 05:00 PM
You also insulted me, cursing at me, and saying that my comments were crap. You also called me a hypocrite. So stop contradicting yourself for a change, and stop acting like you're the innocent one.

Since when did I got mad over someone's opinion? I would prove them wrong by using feats. You would try to prove them wrong by insulting them first, and then try to use logic.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Theres been too much arguing and flaming on the forum lately.
I am aware that this is off topic.

But people need to learn how to argue nicely. :)

Morning Tiger:0
11-06-2010, 09:51 PM
DM defines manga, however, without the manga obviously, the DB would bot exist.

These two aspects of debating are one.

However.
Statisitcs are above what may and will be costantly misinterpreted.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 12:35 PM
^DB are garbage and pieces of bullcrap that Kishimoto put together, to make fanboys like you believe that the DB's are god like Chuck Norris and Morgan Freeman.

Dio Brando
11-07-2010, 03:17 PM
You also insulted me, cursing at me, and saying that my comments were crap. You also called me a hypocrite. So stop contradicting yourself for a change, and stop acting like you're the innocent one.

Since when did I got mad over someone's opinion? I would prove them wrong by using feats. You would try to prove them wrong by insulting them first, and then try to use logic.

When did I say that?

And thats because you are a hypocrite. And hypocrite isn't an insult its just who you are.

Calling me a fanboy sure sound like your getting mad at my opinion, you never did prove that Kirabi or Hoshigaki Kisame is faster than Konoha no Kiiroi Senkou using feats.

When did I insult them? Also logic >>>>> feats just so that you know.

Dio Brando
11-07-2010, 03:19 PM
^DB are garbage and pieces of bullcrap that Kishimoto put together, to make fanboys like you believe that the DB's are god like Chuck Norris and Morgan Freeman.

Stop calling people fanboys. Its their opinion and you said you never get mad and would try to prove with feats.

tyrell4life194
11-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Stop calling people fanboys. Its their opinion and you said you never get mad and would try to prove with feats.
Hey, what I do is my business, if you don't like it, then try to infract me, but otherwise, don't even start anything with me. You're being a total hypocrite, you got mad when I said that Kisame is faster than Minato, and you took it the wrong way, so stop trolling.

GuyInYellowShirt
11-08-2010, 12:21 AM
Some of you probibly already know what it's about. I'm pretty neutral about it but I wanna know your opinion on the matter.

Example,

Minato vs Hidan

Tsunade vs Haku

In both battle, some people might claim that the hokage would lose because of the lack of feats they have shown. Would that be accurate if we base it on Kishimoto's intent? You kinda get the drift.

Looking forward on reading some of you opinions.
what do you mean? Minato beats Hidan and Tsunade beats Haku.

Anyways I think author's intent is above feats. He knows best.

mrsticky005
11-08-2010, 01:42 AM
Kishimoto's intent...

Tenten Omnirapes EVERYONE in the Narutoverse including Tenten.

Feats Shown

Tenten defeats herself! Next...The Narutoverse.

Revenge1994
11-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Hey, what I do is my business, if you don't like it, then try to infract me, but otherwise, don't even start anything with me. You're being a total hypocrite, you got mad when I said that Kisame is faster than Minato, and you took it the wrong way, so stop trolling.
I still can't believe that you pulled those pranks on me. To actually think that you were my brother.

tyrell4life194
11-08-2010, 11:57 AM
I still can't believe that you pulled those pranks on me. To actually think that you were my brother.
I am your brother! Ray you don't understand. I was an idiot back then, with too much sense of humor, and not enough common sense. People changed and I've changed. I would never do anything to hurt you. I hate myself for all those things I did to you. I love you bro. Your my brother, and I don't ever want to hurt you again.

Revenge1994
11-08-2010, 12:07 PM
I am your brother! Ray you don't understand. I was an idiot back then, with too much sense of humor, and not enough common sense. People changed and I've changed. I would never do anything to hurt you. I hate myself for all those things I did to you. I love you bro. Your my brother, and I don't ever want to hurt you again.
*Sigh* OK, I'll forgive you. I love you too bro. I just don't want to go through that again.

Bacon
11-08-2010, 12:09 PM
I just read this page and I gotta say with new perspective, that this is ridiculous. The Battlegrounds have been turned into competitions, to see who the majority agrees with most. It almost has nothing to do with actual debating in the last month that I have taken interest in this specific forum.

Can you guys just learn to agree to disagree? You have to learn how to accept other people's opinions; if not for them,but your own sake.Seriously, the semantics on this page makes me want to hurl up my lunch :/

Invisible Fog
11-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Feats

Why? The purpose of the debate forum is to debate BATTLES. Lee vs. Tsunade, I'd say Lee wins. But obviously in Kishi's world Tsunade is stronger because she got to be Hokage. And there's no fun in saying, "Tsunade wins because she's Hokage" that makes no sense.

Kuromaki
07-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Maybe Kishi will have Shikamaru as a Hokage, pure speculation
Wth why did you revive this page, with something that had nothing to do with what he said?

Locking this.