PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto is the final villian (and here's why)

Kickass
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Well, I've been thinking about who the FV is lately, and I think it will be Kabuto for these reasons:

1. Kabuto has created a poison that can supress Hashirama's powers, and now that we see that the Zetsu army may have Mokuton due to Kabuto's research, he could destroy Madara's army and the Gedo Mazo in an instant
2. He has an army of Edo Tensei zombies that are pretty much immortal to damage (Akatsuki, Jinchuuriki, former Kage's, many other powerful Shinobi)
3. Minato called Madara the harbringer of destruction. Madara created the monster by becoming allied with Kabuto
4. The mysterious 6th Coffin, which was able to strike fear into Madara himself. I think it was Rikudo Sennin, and imagine what a bloodlusted Rikudo could to to the Shinobi World

Discuss :cool:

Devil's Lawyer
11-04-2010, 03:32 PM
Depends I use to think that but Kishi is playing him up too much right now. I still think he is playing both sides against eachother. Thats why he let the Konoha shinobi follow them. Let the akatsuki and the alliance fight eachother and weaken both sides.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-04-2010, 03:33 PM
It is possible, though it almost seems too built up to make him the complete and final villain. I still say Udon.

Semog
11-04-2010, 03:34 PM
I am really confused who is the final villian Kabuto or Madara.. but I guess we will have to wait and see..

Anyways..

Rikudo Sennin ? Really.. lol

Reasons why it can't be rikudo sennin:

- Why would the 6th coffin be so big if its only for Rikudo sennin wich is average height
- To resurect someone you need their ashes.
- If it really was Rikudo senin Kabuto would imediatly kill Madara and easily take over the world.
- To even think of resurecting him it would be crazy since nobody knows much about him, some people just say he his a legend.

zerosameri
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
I am really confused who is the final villian Kabuto or Madara.. but I guess we will have to wait and see..

Anyways..

Rikudo Sennin ? Really.. lol

Reasons why it can't be rikudo sennin:

- Why would the 6th coffin be so big if its only for Rikudo sennin wich is average height
- To resurect someone you need their ashes.
- If it really was Rikudo senin Kabuto would imediatly kill Madara and easily take over the world.
- To even think of resurecting him it would be crazy since nobody knows much about him, some people just say he his a legend.
ashes? did I miss something.

Kishi said Madara or Kabuto isn't the final villain.

Devil's Lawyer
11-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Well since they didn't dig up Hidan his god Jashim could make for a new and final villain. Hidan religion was totally crazy imagine more of them.

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-04-2010, 03:44 PM
I think there'd be a lot of haters if it was Hidan. =/

It's definitely Shikamaru.

Devil's Lawyer
11-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Or it could be a battle royale for the title hokage.

Wooster
11-04-2010, 04:18 PM
The final villain is probably the ten tails.

Kill3r_B-st
11-04-2010, 04:31 PM
or knowing kishi the always seemingly hyped up invisible boy wonder who doesnt care sasuke to end it with a bang(oh please don't let it be that bum let him be second to last or something-_-)

GwynethUchiha
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
I was thinking the same thing really I mean Mandara has to die along with the others and Sasuke goes good so I thought that Kabuto has to start a new arera with the next gen of naruto kids..maybe

Devil's Lawyer
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
or knowing kishi the always seemingly hyped up invisible boy wonder who doesnt care sasuke to end it with a bang(oh please don't let it be that bum let him be second to last or something-_-)

That bum will most likely be a hero again.

zerosameri
11-04-2010, 04:41 PM
How will the Juubi be a villain?

Maikeru D. Shinigami
11-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I'm going to say no to Madara, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto and Juubi.

The final villain is definitely Killer Bee.

Kill3r_B-st
11-04-2010, 04:44 PM
I'm going to say no to Madara, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto and Juubi.

The final villain is definitely Killer Bee.
me and kishi would be bff if this happened no lie

Rafael
11-04-2010, 04:50 PM

I agree, but that means naruto will day and so will killer bee`:shock:

Pein The Rinnegan Master
11-04-2010, 04:52 PM

I totally agree... not even the 9 tails can beat the 10 tails XP!!!

...and no naruto does not need to die for the 10 tails to be recreated (Garaa is still alive isnt he?)

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-04-2010, 04:57 PM
kabuto might just be the last one....he can summon up a whole army, and he has lots of crazy experiments that could back him up, and madara was even shocked when kabuto brought up that coffin....i was thinking it isnt the rikudo sennin, but maybe someone else...i have an idea but not really..not sure still...

Devil's Lawyer
11-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Naruto absorbed the fox energy. The fox is now a totally seperate entity from him now.

Kill3r_B-st
11-04-2010, 05:01 PM
Naruto absorbed the fox energy. The fox is now a totally seperate entity from him now.
wait so if this is true then KB would live from extraction too?

Nine-Tailed Sage
11-04-2010, 06:32 PM

The chakra is essentially still a part of naruto. Naruto has simple changed the nine-tails cell. Put him in a box with a little tube so that naruto can extract as much chakra as he wants form it without letting the whole thing loose.
so if the nine-tails is extracted im pretty sure naruto will die..

Jakropha
11-04-2010, 06:44 PM
OMGWTHBBQ!!

Your all wrong
Its so obvious, its in front of all of your eyes

Tonton is the main villain

Think about it

1: It has been protected from being eaten for the entire show
2: Its a pig
3: Its Tsunade's pet
4: BBQ
5: ????
6: Profit. :lol:

Sheelah
11-13-2010, 04:00 PM
I have to admit I'm torn at this point as to who's in the coffin, I have 2 ideas, but, considering Kabuto's past, wouldn't it be more likely that he would betray Madara and steal the Kayuubi for himself along with all the Zetsu and then do what he wants with Sasuke and Yamato??

Zango
11-13-2010, 05:27 PM
It's obviously going to be Teuchi. Naruto wouldn't be able to bring himself to kill his Ramen supply, so Teuchi will be able to filet him. At this point, he will cook Naruto into a bowl of ramen and charge Zetsu 5,000,000 $ for it, knowing Zetsu will be unable to resist. The transaction will complete, and Teuchi will become rich. SOOOOOO OBVIOUS!

SageKyuubi
11-13-2010, 05:51 PM

he didnt absorb the kyuubi's energy, he just has control of using the kyuubi chakra without going wild so they are still linked but the fox has no control over Naruto's will

Madara_lives
11-13-2010, 09:28 PM
kabuto wants to be a so6p too.. thats why sasuke and yamato are his goals :P
narutos mother survived having the 9 tails extracted, ...well ripped outer her. so naruto could too.

zerosameri
11-13-2010, 09:56 PM
We know that Madara isn't the final Villain, Sasuke wont be because he'll get his was huge moment, Kabuto is just 'that'.

DeemonFox
11-14-2010, 05:28 PM
The power that was Itachi gave Naruto may have be to deal with any remnant of Orochimaru that he himself might miss.

SilentBlade
11-14-2010, 05:56 PM
I kind of agree there will be another series, and Kabuto will be the main villan, though not for the same reasons exactly. I believe he has an ulterior motive for now and is almost there to pull "an inside job" on Madara.

Kabuto is just to much of a schemer tbh, and very much out for himself and Oorchimaru's goals, so if we think about this logically, pick a side, and give it some assistance while feeding the otherside information. Regardless of which side wins, the other side will be weakened, and that will make a good place for an oppertunist to come in and clean up.

Though to be honest, Kabuto is kind of a wild card in a sense. We don't know exactly what his purpose is. He wants to surpass his teacher, though his goal of collecting jutsu's may have a more sinister goal, and not just the destruction of the leaf village, but the destruction of the world?

Slack 40
11-14-2010, 06:18 PM
I think there'd be a lot of haters if it was Hidan. =/

It's definitely Shikamaru.

no no not shikamaru you were right before its Udon AND TonTon (Udon being the madara part and TonTon being tobi part)

Hidden Ninja45
11-15-2010, 01:48 PM
Final villian will probably be Sasuke. The series will end in a huge Naruto vs. Sasuke fight, just like how Part I ended.

Blah.
11-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I never even thought of Sasuke as the final villain of Part I.