PDA

View Full Version : Sakura/Hinata Theory

naruto_jock
11-04-2010, 11:07 AM
Alright, here was something I was thinking about after I read the great Chapter 515. Has anyone ever noticed how in every ninja war someone one the main character loves dies? First was Tsunade with Dan and Rin with Obito. Even though this has been brought up to us twice, I think this is enough to think that with the love circles or triangles there are in story right now, one of those characters will die. So now you prolly know that the people I'm reffering to are Sakura or Hinata dying in the up coming war. Why those two you ask? Simple, they both like Naruto now and have some kind of relationship with Naruto. This is something that is definitely probable, but the question is who will Kishimoto-sama kill off? Sakura? The girl that Naruto has had a crush on since the beginning of the story. Or will it be Hinata? The girl that almost sacrificed her life to safe Naruto during the Pein fight. Discuss now!.....

PaperAngel
11-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Neither.

naruto_jock
11-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Neither.

How come?

SilentBlade
11-04-2010, 12:01 PM
I suppose I could see it, however for reasons I would be willing to bet it would be Sakura. I say that because she does love Sauske, and if in the end he does end up dieing either fighting against the leaf village or for it, it wouldn't surprise me terribly to see a "Romeo & Juliette" style ending to her where she decides the same fate should fall on her as well.

Now, this is much more likely in the case where Naruto and Sauske end up fighting togeather against Madara in the end of the war and Sauske falls, then somthing occurs while Saukra is trying to heal him. I could see that.

If Hinata died, I am not really sure what portion of the battle she would be concentrated in, in fact I am not even sure what area she has been placed yet even in the Manga so far. I can't really give that type of speculation about her until I have an idea of where she's working. I am fairly sure Sakura is in the medical core (obviously), Hinata is kind of a wild card.

PaperAngel
11-04-2010, 12:04 PM
How come?

If kishi couldn't kill Hinata in the pain invasion, he won't do it here

TheBlackChidori
11-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Naruto will be the one to die, actually. Neither of those 2 will.

Girl killing doesnt seem to be Kishi's style...we thought he killed Shizune and Hinata, but then Nagato became Jesus. Hinata is the Hyuga heir, she will go on to lead it like she's supposed to.
Sakura will be there when Tsunade dies, to show sees surpassed her teacher.

Nine-Tailed Sage
11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
I dont think either of them will die. Sakura is supposed to take over after tsunade as an expert medical ninja and hinata ..well kishi already tried to kill her..so he wont do it again..

sasukeXuchiha
11-04-2010, 01:45 PM
Hn...havent posted in here forever but right now theres too much build up to even come up witha liable ending for either of them. As the always wise TBC stated Kishi doesnt kill off girls (name one time I honestly havent seen it sides Kushina and the girl in the sound four her name surpasses me at the moment.) Karin unfortunantly didnt edie neither as stated Hinata and Shizune. I can see how the love triangles match up here yes. I dont see a death though, it would be against what this whole story has started for the past 10 years. If Naruto were to die I can see the leaf adding his face to the hokage wall due to bravery or something thats about it. Everyone on this forum and fans in general argue bout the love triangles whether its Naruhina Sasusaku etc. Basically in my eyes its those two due to Sakuras ep with Sasuke and Hinata sacraficing her life for Naruto (although the Dobe doesnt realize it due to him being in one of his rages and doesnt remember crap from the fight.) It makes sense but im not trying to start a fight here. I like the romeo and Juliet theory I highly doubt it though, as stated its difficult to tell heck I even lost track of what I was going to say just thinking as I type xD Basically here everyone has had a goal. Naruto Hokage, Sasuke revive. Now hokage boy basically on his way as well as Sasuke, but how will the good chap revive his goal if dead? Necrophilia wont coever it. Food for the though im entirely lost now xD

Hidden Ninja45
11-04-2010, 02:16 PM

Girl killing doesnt seem to be Kishi's style...we thought he killed Shizune and Hinata, but then Nagato became Jesus. Hinata is the Hyuga heir, she will go on to lead it like she's supposed to.
LOLz @ bolded part

Anyway, I agree. I don't think either Sakura or Hinata will die. Naruto will probably be the one to die. But I don't know. I don't think this will be the Ultimate Final Battle to End the Series or anything.

SilentBlade
11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
I comletely agree with you, I don't think this will be the ultimate final battle to end the series...and for those of you who still don't believe there are feelings (and a role) between sauske and sakura, please look deeper into the series..I have read the manga, I am well aware of the confession she made to Naruto as well as the alterior motive behind the confession by Sakura. I am not saying those are necessarily ROMANTIC feelings (they may still be, but i can't speculate on that right now), I am merely pointing out that love exists, and to the point where she loved him enough to try and kill hime (i.e save him from himself).Look a bit deeper.

Actually I have changed my mind a bit considering my stance on the fact that this won't end the series. I would argue neither would die because of their important roles in the next series (what ever it gets called) or in the continuation of this series post war into the final conflict.

uzumakisgirl
11-04-2010, 03:19 PM
neither i dont think kishi will kill sakura cause sakura is one of the main characters and hinata neither because if kishi wanted to kill her he could had in the pain invasion arc

Dboe20
11-04-2010, 04:04 PM
nahhhhh they'll both survive Sakura lied she dosnt like Naruto in that way im half sure Naruto is over Sakura to a degree and no way in the ninja world could Naruto never thank Hinata for saving him and end shippuuden with him and her kissing then 3 month later in real life a new Naruto series comes out and Sakura is the God mother to Naruto's Byakugan havinbg children BAAM

darkdemonofthemist
11-04-2010, 05:08 PM
Even though Rin actually liked Kakashi, not Obito, it's unlikely that either of them will die.

However, if this must occur, then Hinata will be the one to die since all signs are pointing to a NaruSaku ending. :(

At the same time, signs are pointing to a nothing ending, so if he really wanted to, Masashi Kishimoto could kill both of them. But then he wouldn't achieve his goal of more romance like he said he wanted to have.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
i also think that neither will die. sakura is partially a main character too. she has been around very long and as well as hinata. i'd say both are needed in the story. but id be suprised if either of them died...

naruto_jock
11-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Let me first state thank you for everyone for posting your comments. All are very valid and some very true. Yet to play devil's advocate, I think having Naruto killed would make the series seem like all the goals, achievements, and adventures that Naruto went through would be for nothing. I say this cause can you really imagine liking the Naruto when the series is done and you know Naruto died? Some of you might think yes, but me personally I couldn't stand it.

It's true that Kishimoto-sama hasn't killed off any female character in a battle scene, except the Sound Four kunoichi Tayuya. But just because Kishimoto-sama hasn't killed off any female character in the series doesn't necessarily mean he wouldn't do it in the series later on. I think this war will bring on new story plots and ways that Kishimoto-sama hasn't brought up ever. But that's just me.

Now me personally, I think if someone had to die it would be Sakura at the very end. I say this because Sakura now has become an emotional character, nothing more. She isn't as strong as Naruto or Sasuke right now. And for Kishimoto-sama to kill off Hinata now wouldn't make any sense since she almost died from the Pein fight.

SilentBlade
11-04-2010, 07:24 PM
I am fairly sure Yamato will end up dieing (though unrelated to the post) and probably more of a self-sacrifice to stop himself from being used and kind of "backfire" though imo that has been Kabuto's plan all along.

I don't think any of the main or primary characters will die in the current ninja war (well maybe a few to reflect loss) however I do feel that more will find death at the final arc (or series) dealing with Kabuto.

To correct a previous post about where Hinata is currently
upon further looking at chapter 515 she is a member of divison 2: close range so perhaps the possibility is there still, but once again, I have my doubts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
11-04-2010, 07:24 PM
Kishz should kick both them out of the story! These NaruHina and NaruSaku fanz are drivin' me crazy!

Naruto is not a romantic story! Damnit!

naruto_jock
11-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I am fairly sure Yamato will end up dieing (though unrelated to the post) and probably more of a self-sacrifice to stop himself from being used and kind of "backfire" though imo that has been Kabuto's plan all along.

I don't think any of the main or primary characters will die in the current ninja war (well maybe a few to reflect loss) however I do feel that more will find death at the final arc (or series) dealing with Kabuto.

To correct a previous post about where Hinata is currently
upon further looking at chapter 515 she is a member of divison 2: close range so perhaps the possibility is there still, but once again, I have my doubts.

That's cool to bring the Yamato ordeal right now, but I do think he will die. That is something that will definitely happen and I hate it that he's the first one to go out like that.

I know Hinata is a part of the close combat division but I would think Sakura would either be in that division or mid-range division. So that subject is still up in the air if you ask me.

SilentBlade
11-04-2010, 07:37 PM
medical logisitics divison if i were to guess, couldn't see faces on that divison.

edit:
she was healing Guy sensi in Divison 3 "close to mid range" but I am not sure if she was in that particular place because of healing him or if shes actually a part, since she is an expert medical ninja.

naruto_jock
11-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Eh, I forgot about that. Rep for you. XDDDD

Kunoichi
11-04-2010, 07:40 PM

I just wanted to quote that.

And yeah I don't think Kishi will get rid of either of them, he's weird unrequited love BS is one of the biggest things he has going, if he kills off one then Naruto is going to have to settle for one or the other.

Jakropha
11-04-2010, 07:49 PM
when Tsunade dies

Then hurry it up kishi!
Ive been waiting years for this moment!
Dont make me wait any chapters longer!`:shock:

HachibiXSenpai
11-04-2010, 09:42 PM
i wish sakura would get killed for once