PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Final Fantasy Summons vs Naruto Summons

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Who wis?

Nyruss
11-03-2010, 08:34 PM
The hell? Odin from FF9 solos. Casual city buster. Bahamut from the same solos. Stronger than Odin.

If you wanna take battle summoning animations as canon, Sephiroth's Supenova solos the living crap out of the entire Narutoverse. Hundreds and hundreds of times over.

Bahamut Fury from FF7 Crisis Core is at least moon buster.

Hell, Odin just insta-wins with Zantetsuken.

Sephiroth
11-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Im surprised you added Seph's summon Dudemaster. But like he said Odin can Solo and so Can Bahamut

junchurikioftheleaf
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
FF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NARUTO

i dont care what you say
summons from FF destroy enemys that can take like 80 attacks from a sword naruto people die just from getting stabbed once with a small kunai

Azal
11-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Odin can just go all zantetsuken and 2/3's of them will be murdered
bahmut can handle the rest

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:48 PM
Doesnt most summons from final fantasy have nuke plus capabilities?

junchurikioftheleaf
11-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Doesnt most summons from final fantasy have nuke plus capabilities?
the higher level ones yea the inital ones sorta just such unimpressive attacks >.>

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Katsuya is omnipotent.
Slug death to all FF verses at once.

No but seriously,
stop making stomps, the majority of all Final Fantasy summons beast the living hell out of any Narutoverse summon.

Azal
11-03-2010, 09:19 PM
the higher level ones yea the inital ones sorta just such unimpressive attacks >.>
if you are reffering to later games get off my lawn

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I wouldn't know I only play each game once then get rid of it. But from what I have seen. Naruto verse would get stomped by just one of the games summonings.

junchurikioftheleaf
11-03-2010, 09:23 PM
if you are reffering to later games get off my lawn
iv played 7 8 9 10 10-2 and 13 :lol:

Azal
11-03-2010, 09:25 PM
iv played crap crap 9 crap crap-2 and crap :lol:
....wow dude youv played alot of crap(slips you final fantasy 6)

deathraiser
11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
How could the ff summons counter nanoscopic bug eating them from the inside out.

321zigzag3
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Is that before or after Odin nukes the entire field?

The bugs have to touch them anyway.

Azal
11-07-2010, 04:50 PM
How could the ff summons counter nanoscopic bug eating them from the inside out.
simple
Ifrit casts hellfire burning them before they can reach him

Vivi
11-07-2010, 05:08 PM

By having a Robotic Castle Armour summon called Alexander and multiple Summons that can Fly.

If animations are included then Leviathan summons a Tsunami,Anima sends them into a different Dimension,Bahamut Zero nukes them away.

ETC.

Kuromaki
11-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Dude those final fantasy summons are beast, the dragon alone could wreck the freakin Narutoverse and I've only played one FF game (Crisis Core). Bahamut, was it?

colorles
11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
would susano count as a summon? since it has summoned artifacts and such

anyways i'm curios to see Manda 2 in action some more

anyways FF summons should take this, more so depending on whats accepted as canon feats and such, which is always up for debate in anything 'Final Fantasy', lol especially when Sephiroth's involved, lol Cid ;]

Bacon
Even Sazah(guy with the Choba in his hair) Could wipe out a good majority of the naruto verse in one on one fights. xD

Vivi
Dude those final fantasy summons are beast, the dragon alone could wreck the freakin Narutoverse and I've only played one FF game (Crisis Core). Bahamut, was it?

Yep though there are multiple ones.

Bahamut.
Neo Bahamut.
Bahamut Zero.
Bahamut Sin.
Bahamut Fury.

Kuromaki
11-07-2010, 05:33 PM
would susano count as a summon? since it has summoned artifacts and such

anyways i'm curios to see Manda 2 in action some more

anyways FF summons should take this, more so depending on whats accepted as canon feats and such, which is always up for debate in anything 'Final Fantasy', lol especially when Sephiroth's involved, lol Cid ;]

Doesn't matter if Susanoo counts... It hasn't shown the durability to withstand the things the FF summons have.

But yes, Manda 2 is totally awesome and should get more screen time soon.
Yep though there are multiple ones.

Bahamut.
Neo Bahamut.
Bahamut Zero.
Bahamut Sin.
Bahamut Fury.
I'm not sure which ones were in the game but there was the normal one and the cool gold one. I haven't played Crisis Core in a while since I think I lost it...

TheBlackChidori
11-07-2010, 05:43 PM
Eden from VIII was the first summon to break the damage barrier, and by break I mean stomp it. Mindy's Passado from X is the most damaging summon move in the FFverse. But numbers dont seem to ever matter in BG.

Edens attack was fired from thousands and thousands of lightyears away, and hits the enemy in mere seconds.

Doomtrain would inflict every illness known. If we wanna go even further, enemy summons like Atma and Omega Weapons could probably take out Tailed Beasts with a finger.

Vivi
11-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Eden from VIII was the first summon to break the damage barrier, and by break I mean stomp it. Mindy's Passado from X is the most damaging summon move in the FFverse. But numbers dont seem to ever matter in BG.

Edens attack was fired from thousands and thousands of lightyears away, and hits the enemy in mere seconds.

Doomtrain would inflict every illness known. If we wanna go even further, enemy summons like Atma and Omega Weapons could probably take out Tailed Beasts with a finger.

I thought it was Anima's oblivion cause it can deal 1,600,000 Damage.

colorles
11-07-2010, 05:58 PM
hypothetical situation: Yojimbo's 'Zamato' (i think thats what its called, his most powerful attack from FFX) vs Itachi's 'Yata Mirror', which prevails?

Nyruss
11-07-2010, 07:30 PM
Anima does 16 hits, Passado only 15.

TheBlackChidori
11-07-2010, 08:58 PM
I thought it was Anima's oblivion cause it can deal 1,600,000 Damage.

Anima does 16 hits, Passado only 15.

Truth be told, I only played the american version of FFX. Oblivion capped out in one big hit.

Always wanted to try and fight those dark aeons...