PDA

View Full Version : Multiverse: Team Toguro vs Akatsuki

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 07:24 PM
Time:Dawn
Distance:30 meters

Neither side have any knowlegds of their opponents capabilities.
No madara and zetsu because we havent seen all of their powers yet,orochimaru is also in this battle.

For me i say akatsuki would win in the end.Deidara would bombs are stronger than karas bombs.Orochimaru would snake rape elder toguro,pain would blow young toguro away,itachi would kill bui or make the toguros kill each other and sakyo didnt really fight that mch.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 07:28 PM
Hahahaha younger toguro solo. It would take an air bullet to kill one akatsuki.

Yellow Flash
Younger Toguro solos. Not even a fair match up.

tyrell4life194
You haven't watched Yu Yu Hakusho did you? I'll tell you what will happen.

Toguro can absorb their souls. He can also speedblitz them.

In other words, Toguro rapes this with bitter ease. End. Of. Discussion.

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Toguro havent shown that great speed feat and he's not going to start out 120% so if pain act fast he can blow him away using his super shinra tensei.He could counter air bullet with shinra tensei and pull him forward with bansho tenin and stab him with the chakra disruption blade.All elder tog can do is regen,body manipulation and great speed.Oro can do the same,shed skin to escape injuries,shoot snakes frm his body,stretch his body and hes very fast too.Deidara have that robotic eye that allow him to see karas bomb and his c4 and c3>any karas bombs.How could team toguro counter genjutsu and doesnt chakra=spiritual/demon energy,kisame would suck their energy dry.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Toguro havent shown that great speed feat and he's not going to start out 120% so if pain act fast he can blow him away using his super shinra tensei.He could counter air bullet with shinra tensei and pull him forward with bansho tenin and stab him with the chakra disruption blade.All elder tog can do is regen,body manipulation and great speed.Oro can do the same,shed skin to escape injuries,shoot snakes frm his body,stretch his body and hes very fast too.Deidara have that robotic eye that allow him to see karas bomb and his c4 and c3>any karas bombs.How could team toguro counter genjutsu and doesnt chakra=spiritual/demon energy,kisame would suck their energy dry.

Someone finally says it toguru wasn't that fast. Though speed blitzing isn't necessary flick his finger and and their heads come off from the wind bullets.

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Someone finally says it toguru wasn't that fast. Though speed blitzing isn't necessary flick his finger and and their heads come off from the wind bullets.

City-busting shinra tensei>air bullet.

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Also kisame suck their demon/spirit energy.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 08:01 PM
It took a flick to the head for Base toguro to utterly kill someone haha. Even if he is seriously hurt, younger toguro can also regenerate limbs. Karasu and Bui are much too fast for anyone except maybe itachi. Deidara would not last because his waaaaay to slow. Sasori's poison won't work because a, team toguro are way too fast b, chiyo survived it for atleast an hour. It wouldn't even take that long for toguro himsel to kill eeryone in the akatsuki.

Karasu has invisible bombs

Bui is too fast, plus he can fly

elder toguro, capable of creating guns oh himself haha

younger toguro, kills ppl just when he powers up, finger bullets, flick to the head etc etc etc and the list goes on

cnorwood
11-03-2010, 08:02 PM
village-busting shinra tensei>air bullet.
fixed ;)
city busting reigan>CST and toguro tanked one of those

Yellow Flash
11-03-2010, 08:07 PM
A CST of that caliber takes time to charge and use. Also, Pain needs to be propelled into the air to even perform this, so this drags out the time as well.

How did Younger Toguro not present respectable speed feats? He blitzed Yusuke at times, who is Hypersonic+.

cnorwood
11-03-2010, 08:11 PM
A CST of that caliber takes time to charge and use. Also, Pain needs to be propelled into the air to even perform this, so this drags out the time as well.

How did Younger Toguro not present respectable speed feats? He blitzed Yusuke at times, who is Hypersonic+.
this
pein takes multiple air bullets before he gets to throw a cst or toguro speedblitzes him and punches his head off

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:13 PM

He didn't blitz he took Yusuke blows then proceeded to counter. I know I just got through watching that part of the series not too long ago.

Still doesn't matter. Air bullet kills all before they process the fight has begun.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
How can Toguro break Susanoo?

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
No way possible Akatsuki can win this unless there given five minutes head start. Even with CST, I doubt that it would kill younger toguro.

From the way I see it, karusu will begin the fight by surrounding the akatsuki with invisible bombs while toguro powers up to 80 percent

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:22 PM
There is all ways genjutsu from itachi. Yu Yu verse is extremely weak against illusions.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Bui held off Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Karasu was about equel to Kurama during the DT, Younger Toguro is straight up badassery, and Older Toguro makes himself an indestructable sword, or impales skulls with his fingers.

Younger Toguro is faster than any of the Akatsuki. He killed Genkai at 80%, at 100% he was keeping up with Yusuke, and at 120% he almost stopped a full powered Spirit Gun. (Or was it Wave?)

I'd say Younger Toguro could solo with finger bullets. They take no prep and go straight through the Akatsuki member's skulls.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:24 PM
how can toguro break susanoo?

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 08:26 PM

Toguro doesn't need to. Itachi will die sooner or later if he used that move. If toguro punched susano and it holds, it will send itachi flying for miles and miles and miles away.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:27 PM
Toguro and Bui could take care of that if Toguro can't handle it alone. At 45% Toguro carried a huge concrete ring, so at 120% he should be able to handle breaking it with a punch or so. If not, Bui's feat of being able to stop DotDF gives him enough power to help Toguro break it.

deathraiser
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
How could the toguros counter genjutsu and kisame will suck their energy.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
What makes you say that?

Itachi isn't dumb enough to just wait, he can seal Toguro inside his Totsuka no Tsurugi.

Also how can a punch send him with Susanoo flying? Has he done something of that caliber before?

And yeah Genjutsu, Tsukyomi can take down some of them.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:30 PM
How could the toguros counter genjutsu and kisame will suck their energy.
How could Itachi get every single Team Toguro member in a Genjutsu and how would Kisame suck energy if he has a rock in his skull?

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Like I saud earlier genjutsu is that verse major weakness. Elder toguro was wiped out by it. Itachi can cast a massive illussion on them. Pain use human realm kills instantly. Itachi soul reap. Madara warp. Thats only if Itachi can get the illusion off in time.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:31 PM
Like I saud earlier genjutsu is that verse major weakness. Elder toguro was wiped out by it.
Not if Karasu blew the caster's head off.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:32 PM
How could Itachi get every single Team Toguro member in a Genjutsu and how would Kisame suck energy if he has a rock in his skull?

For your information, Uchiha Itachi's Tsukyomi only requires eye contact.

Team Toguro don't know that so they won't avoid eye contact. They're as good as dead.

Edit: The 1st Hokage, your acting as if them using an attack to kill Akatsuki is faster than Itachi making eye contact. lol

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:35 PM
For your information, Uchiha Itachi's Tsukyomi only requires eye contact.

Team Toguro don't know that so they won't avoid eye contact. They're as good as dead.

Edit: The 1st Hokage, your acting as if them using an attack to kill Akatsuki is faster than Itachi making eye contact. lol
And your acting like Itachi has shown the ability to have 4 people in Tsukiyomi at once, and there being so many Akatsuki members, the probability that they would look directly at Itachi first is extremely low.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Itachi can put one of them in Genjutsu, the rest of Akatsuki can finish off.

cnorwood
11-03-2010, 08:38 PM
here comes lawl genjutsu

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:41 PM
here comes lawl genjutsu

What? Why are you laughing at Genjutsu?

Its a valid technique.

The 1st Hokage
11-03-2010, 08:43 PM
Itachi can put one of them in Genjutsu, the rest of Akatsuki can finish off.Bui is atleast very low hypersonic. Hiei at the beginning of the series outran a gas explosion, and without his armour, Bui was keeping up and fighting off Hiei for a little while. I'd say he blitzes the slower Akatsuki Members, and Toguro >>>>> Bui in every way. He has enough speed to blitz Itachi or just about any other member.

cnorwood
11-03-2010, 08:44 PM
What? Why are you laughing at Genjutsu?

Its a valid technique.
genjutsu is every blank vs sharingan character's pretend ace in the hole, even though team toguro is faster, people act like they would look them dead in the eye and genjutsu would kill them even though it couldnt even kill kakashi, and toguro has much more mental fortitude than kakahshi

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Bui is atleast very low hypersonic. Hiei at the beginning of the series outran a gas explosion, and without his armour, Bui was keeping up and fighting off Hiei for a little while. I'd say he blitzes the slower Akatsuki Members, and Toguro >>>>> Bui in every way. He has enough speed to blitz Itachi or just about any other member.

Omg not Hypersonic again, please provide proof unless you can't.

Chapter and page of the gas explosion? I forgot about it.

Also just because Toguro is stronger than Bui doesn't mean hes faster. :/

Unless its stated in the manga that Toguro is faster than Bui.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Not if Karasu blew the caster's head off.

Thats why I said if he can get it off first. Its possible just have to look into their eyes. Sasuke is akatsuki too so he could duplicate the action.

genjutsu is every blank vs sharingan character's pretend ace in the hole, even though team toguro is faster, people act like they would look them dead in the eye and genjutsu would kill them even though it couldnt even kill kakashi, and toguro has much more mental fortitude than kakahshi

Why does everyone who defend a powerhouse act like the powerhouse won't look a sharigan user in the eye. When have you ever seen any major fighter avoid their opponent eyes for no reason. just saying

Also Toguro is a tank not a speedster. He tanked all Yusuke hits and countered with his brute strength.

Dio Brando
11-03-2010, 08:50 PM
Genjutsu doesn't kill but it does knock them unconscious. Enough for someone to behead them with a Kunai.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 08:54 PM
The akatsuki has a couple soul reapers on their team. Itachi and Nagato so beheading isn't needed. Madara is there also so there is the warp option.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 09:02 PM
What makes you say that?

Itachi isn't dumb enough to just wait, he can seal Toguro inside his Totsuka no Tsurugi.

Also how can a punch send him with Susanoo flying? Has he done something of that caliber before?

And yeah Genjutsu, Tsukyomi can take down some of them.

Susano aswell as the other akatsuki lack speed.

Yes he has. base toguro simply hit his brother which not only sent him flying for miles but also almost erased his existance.

cnorwood
11-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Genjutsu doesn't kill but it does knock them unconscious. Enough for someone to behead them with a Kunai.
tsukuyomi couldnt knock kakashi unconcious, and if hies sword didnt work on that guy who ate the dumplings, how the hell would a kunai work on toguro

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 09:08 PM
tsukuyomi couldnt knock kakashi unconcious, and if hies sword didnt work on that guy who ate the dumplings, how the hell would a kunai work on toguro

Kakaishi was basucally out. Also they have a couple soul reapers on their team Itach and Nagato.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Many ppl also underestimate elder toguro. He killed a whole team who was faster then him by simply using his body as needles in all direction. That has got to kill atleast diedara and or sasori

Nyruss
11-03-2010, 09:30 PM
Kisame's chakra absorbing abilities are meaningless since Toguro doesn't rely on energy attacks, he just punches Kisame into the stratosphere.

Also, even provided Itachi would live long enough to use it, Toguro wears sunglasses. Does Tsukuyomi work through sunglasses? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Sasuke isn't a member of Akatsuki, he's just working with Madara.

Either way, it doesn't matter since Team Toguro speedblitzes.

Yellow Flash
11-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Kisame's chakra absorbing abilities are meaningless since Toguro doesn't rely on energy attacks, he just punches Kisame into the stratosphere.

Also, even provided Itachi would live long enough to use it, Toguro wears sunglasses. Does Tsukuyomi work through sunglasses? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/43h7r5d.gif

Sasuke isn't a member of Akatsuki, he's just working with Madara.

Either way, it doesn't matter since Team Toguro speedblitzes.
Maybe now that Dudemeister is on our side they'll actually listen.. :lol:

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Nope that only makes me wanna battle more. Itachi genjutsu spam. Madara warps the stragglers. What the hell deidara uses c4.

Nyruss
11-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Madara's not in this fight. Itachi and Deidara get speedblitzed.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Diedara is just to slow compared to team toguro' standard. Also how does the akutsuki even move with the invisible bombs

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Doesn't stop a genjutsu spam. Eye contact is all that is needed. Nagato comes behind and use human path to kill them one at a time.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Except that Team Toguro is too fast for the Human Path to sneak up on?

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Except that Team Toguro is too fast for the Human Path to sneak up on?

Hence the genjutsu. Once again that world is extremely weak against illusions.

Yellow Flash
11-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd like to see feats where Itachi used genjutsu on more then one person at a time.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 10:25 PM

Except that Itachi would be blitzed before he had time to use a genjutsu anyways.

I'd like to see feats where Itachi used genjutsu on more then one person at a time.

Tsukyomi only affects one person, but he has some weaker ones like Ephermal that can arguably be used on more than one.

Not like he will have the chance to use them thou....`!:)

Yellow Flash
11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Tsukyomi only affects one person, but he has some weaker ones like Ephermal that can arguably be used on more than one.

Has he proven this with feats?

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Except that Itachi would be blitzed before he had time to use a genjutsu anyways.

Eye contact is all that is needed beats doesn't even have to move. They would have been done in before they even moved a muscle. Thats the only reason he stands a chance otherwise he and the others dies.

up top

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
I know he affected all of team Kakashi with that one genjutsu,
didhenot?

Yellow Flash
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
didhenot?
I don't think so, and if he did, it was extremely weak and they broke out without me noticing.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 10:41 PM
I don't think he did. But he releases his genjutsu off in quick sucession likes its nothing. He might be able to I said might. I am just saying team akatsuki is not going to roll over and die against them.

SimpleGenin
11-03-2010, 10:52 PM
didhenot?

Only Naruto.
Affected his mind.
Made it seem like Chiyo and Sakura was affected aswell.
It was weak.
MS was not working.

Densetsu_no_D
11-04-2010, 09:55 AM
In terms of YuYu Hakusho power scaling, Akatsuki are between low D to high D class fighters at best. Team Toguro range from low B to High B class demons. As much as Akatsuki in there own right are powerful they just don't compare to the speed and power of Team Toguro. Karasu's bombs alone could take half of them out at least. He moves faster then any of there eyes can see, I would say even the Rinnegan and Sharingan. Bui and the Toguro bros can tank Pain's techs, as well as Kakuzu's elemental hearts and Konan. Hidan has shown no speed whatsoever so his attacks to perform his ritual is done and he is gone. Deidara isn't fast at all, he as well is taken out fairly quickly, his higher tier bombs take time by then Karasu or Bui have gotten to him. Sasori and Kisame also go down hard and fast. Kisame needs some prep for merging with Samehada and waterdome. Iron Sand can't keep up with Team Toguro. In fights Team Toguro has never shown to take their time or pull punches. They end it all fairly quickly. The only real threat I see is Itachi's Susanoo because it is a spiritual warrior. Saying all that Team Toguro takes down Akatuski with minimal to no damage.

tyrell4life194
11-04-2010, 09:56 AM
this
pein takes multiple air bullets before he gets to throw a cst or toguro speedblitzes him and punches his head off
Wrong, Toguro's stomach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Akatsuki.

tyrell4life194
11-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Itachi can put one of them in Genjutsu, the rest of Akatsuki can finish off.
What makes you think Itachi's Genjutsu is going to work on someone who doesn't have any chakra? I would like to know please.

tyrell4life194
11-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Proof from the manga of Itachi using Genjutsu on more than one person please.

crystalblade13
11-09-2010, 02:53 PM
what if deidara c4's? do the togoro bros tank that?

Nyruss
11-09-2010, 02:55 PM
That would require Deidara live long enough to use C4 in the first place, which ain't gonna happen.

crystalblade13
11-09-2010, 02:58 PM
if itachi and pain genjutsu'd them at the begining, if only for an instant, it would work.

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 12:59 AM
what if deidara c4's? do the togoro bros tank that?
That requires prep time, try again.

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 12:59 AM
if itachi and pain genjutsu'd them at the begining, if only for an instant, it would work.
Proof of genjutsu working on someone who doesn't have a chakra network please.

SimpleGenin
11-11-2010, 01:17 AM
That would require Deidara live long enough to use C4 in the first place, which ain't gonna happen.

Hahaha. Yup
toguro powers up and everone dies

Dudemeister, come on dude.

Nyruss
11-11-2010, 01:18 AM

Pain doesn't have any genjutsu, and Itachi can't use genjutsu on more than one person at a time(at least not that I can remember) and he certainly can't live long enough to use genjutsu in the first place.

cnorwood
11-11-2010, 01:27 AM
Hahaha. Yup
toguro powers up and everone dies

i can see most of them getting their souls sucked out after toguro goes 120%

cnorwood
11-11-2010, 01:32 AM
Wrong, Toguro's stomach>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Akatsuki.
what are you talking about? i said team toguro rapes

Kimimaro Kaguya
11-11-2010, 01:38 AM
Yoko Kurama ftw!

cnorwood
11-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Yoko Kurama ftw!
he isnt on team toguro

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 01:52 AM
what are you talking about? i said team toguro rapes
Oh, my bad.

Toguro solos this.

SimpleGenin
11-11-2010, 01:56 AM
i can see most of them getting their souls sucked out after toguro goes 120%

100% actually haha by the time he went 120% most crowd was already dead or they ran away.

Finger bullets

hax regeneration

invisable bomb

bui's battle aura

elder's transformation

etc etc etc

tyrell4life194
11-11-2010, 09:04 AM
So in other words, Toguro WTFPWNLMFAOOWNRAPEstomps this.

Rikudo-Sennin
11-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Younger Toguro solos. Not even a fair match up.What do you mean he solos deidara can take him out Toguro would get busted

tyrell4life194
11-16-2010, 01:35 PM
What do you mean he solos deidara can take him out Toguro would get busted
Deidara will have to live long enough for him to take out Toguro, which won't happen, so why bother making such a rediculous statement?

Rikudo-Sennin
03-27-2011, 01:23 PM
No way possible Akatsuki can win this unless there given five minutes head start. Even with CST, I doubt that it would kill younger toguro.

From the way I see it, karusu will begin the fight by surrounding the akatsuki with invisible bombs while toguro powers up to 80 percent

If you compare them then use their personality. Akatsuki wins. Toguro won't just power up . He would fight slow.

Rikudo-Sennin
03-27-2011, 01:30 PM
So in other words, Toguro WTFPWNLMFAOOWNRAPEstomps this.

No way he wins. Four tails can be compared to Toguro at most 80 percent. Yusuke sent Toguro away with a spirit gun when he was at 80 percent. Four tails Bijuu bomb would blast him to bits unless he is at 100 percent. But this about the Akatsuki. Itachi's susano would do massive damage as well as deidara's main attacks. Deidaras c-human > Yusuke's spirit gun (The one he used on 80 tugoro) Even if deidara's attacks don't work Deidara would just use c0 which would blast all the Tugoro members. Madara would just teleport away,Itachi would use susano konan would die with sasori and hidan. The rest can get away

cnorwood
03-27-2011, 01:49 PM
No way he wins. Four tails can be compared to Toguro at most 80 percent. Yusuke sent Toguro away with a spirit gun when he was at 80 percent. Four tails Bijuu bomb would blast him to bits unless he is at 100 percent. But this about the Akatsuki. Itachi's susano would do massive damage as well as deidara's main attacks. Deidaras c-human > Yusuke's spirit gun (The one he used on 80 tugoro) Even if deidara's attacks don't work Deidara would just use c0 which would blast all the Tugoro members. Madara would just teleport away,Itachi would use susano konan would die with sasori and hidan. The rest can get away
toguro powers up to 120%. they all get their souls sucked out
/thread

Rikudo-Sennin
04-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Oh, my bad.

Toguro solos this.
Only if he starts up at 100 percent.

Rikudo-Sennin
04-10-2011, 03:10 PM
toguro powers up to 120%. they all get their souls sucked out
/thread

He would get killed before he powers up. He would take his tame powering up. Pain's Phantom Dragon would kill em all.

cnorwood
04-10-2011, 03:36 PM
He would get killed before he powers up. He would take his tame powering up. Pain's Phantom Dragon would kill em all.
why would he take his time powering up, this is a blood lusted match, he goes 80% and speed blitzes and murders them all, or goes 120% and takes all their souls

deathraiser
04-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Toguro team didnt show any impressive speed feat.

roguezan
04-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Toguro team didnt show any impressive speed feat.

They are as fast if not faster than B+ Class Hiei who is Mach 16.

deathraiser
04-18-2011, 10:47 PM
They are as fast if not faster than B+ Class Hiei who is Mach 16.

When hiei fought Biu he didn't go all out at full speed or else he would be flashing all over the place.

cnorwood
04-19-2011, 12:27 AM
When hiei fought Biu he didn't go all out at full speed or else he would be flashing all over the place.
B+>B- in all aspects. Older toguro solos
hiei was a B- toguro was a B+

Megabluster
03-24-2013, 10:25 PM
well, i know what are advantages and disadvantages between the two team. basically akatsuki encompasses of 10 primary members and each with unique abilities/technique as per naruto anime shown in the series. meanwhile judging the phenomenal yu yu hakuso's power level is way beyond the strongest fighter in naruto when it comes to physical raw and spiritual powers. not to mention the team toguro, and even the younger toguro himself is an overkill against all akatsuki guys. believe it or not. its the real thing guys. there's no way akatsuki can survive against younger toguro's demon power. it would be a battle of humans (akatsuki) vs. Demons (toguro team).

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-24-2013, 11:57 PM
err why necro?

the only reason why the YYh boys win this is because of the superior speed feats..Karasu can zip in and explode their organs before they can stop him

otherwise..it'd be a nasty fight

Megabluster
03-25-2013, 08:54 PM
younger togoro is more than enough or simply an overkill against all akatsuki members. no matter how hard they try,,, togoro at 80% of his demon spiritual power, damn it not even a single scratch and sweat for togoro. i even think bui is exponentially enough to wipe all them out. so to get straight to the point, this team vs team match is extremely head to toe. togoro team easily win. there is no point questioning the victory of togoro. even a 5 year old kid is clever enough to tell who's the upperhand, so for those you believed in akatsuki too much? thats your own dumbass opinions, at you have tried your idiotic one-sided head. how pathetic!

winner: Togoro
time elapsed: 00:00:10 seconds

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-25-2013, 10:27 PM
younger togoro is more than enough or simply an overkill against all akatsuki members. no matter how hard they try,,, togoro at 80% of his demon spiritual power, damn it not even a single scratch and sweat for togoro. i even think bui is exponentially enough to wipe all them out. so to get straight to the point, this team vs team match is extremely head to toe. togoro team easily win. there is no point questioning the victory of togoro. even a 5 year old kid is clever enough to tell who's the upperhand, so for those you believed in akatsuki too much? thats your own dumbass opinions, at you have tried your idiotic one-sided head. how pathetic!

winner: Togoro
time elapsed: 00:00:10 seconds

so you continue to necro a thread..after a mod corrected you? and you call people who posted over a year ago and no more a dumbass..nice

quality poster right here folks

The Game
03-25-2013, 10:51 PM
Why in he blue assed monkey *censored* was this dug up?

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Why in he blue assed monkey *censored* was this dug up?

I dont know dude I am just as mystified

Tobi Rinnegan
03-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Akatsuki via Whatever They Feel Like.

Megabluster
03-26-2013, 05:09 AM
your mind is totally idiots. you talk so gay. come on why dont you fight me instead? im gonna smack your d....k you dont even made your statement upright and yet so contradictory. well thats fine with me then. i know you were just acting like a smartasshole. but your not. you only wrote english because of the google translate. so carkass pessimistic.

Megabluster
03-26-2013, 05:22 AM
speedblitz? what the hell? you guys even fabricate your own words?..... it doesn't found anywhere in western english/ US english/ australian english/ but i found speedblitz so gay. i pressume speedblitz is a gay language. hahahahaha these moderators/gays are freaking out.

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-26-2013, 11:02 AM
your mind is totally idiots. you talk so gay. come on why dont you fight me instead? im gonna smack your d....k you dont even made your statement upright and yet so contradictory. well thats fine with me then. i know you were just acting like a smartasshole. but your not. you only wrote english because of the google translate. so carkass pessimistic.

..are you retarded?

Akatsuki via Whatever They Feel Like.

is this before or after Karasu blows their major organs up before they can react? Is this before or after Toguro sodomizes Itachi with his own stupid ass eyeballs?

is this before or after ET does a puppet show that causes special ed Jesus to emo out on half his team? (and yes with CIS on pein is stupid enough that I can totally buy this happening)

Megabluster
03-27-2013, 04:49 AM
wah ta re tae kan dhou.

JLI2infinity
03-27-2013, 07:23 PM
I didn't think that the speed feats of any of Team Toguro except Karasu were that impressive. Now that DL is banned (tehe) I don't think we will have to devolve into an argument about calcs but Naruto characters have some pretty incredible reaction times as well.

And I don't buy the argument that because Toguro is a B+ class demon he is fast as Hiei but I will accept that their speed is comparable because Toguro reacts to Yusuke fairly well and Yusuke passed Hiei's speed test before the dark tournament with flying colors. At the same time Toguro's kind of just used his raw strength and durability in fights. He's never really had to match anyone's speed since he can just tank their attacks.

-Even so Tobi can turn intangible and use genjutsu so he counters Toguro extremely hard.
-Bui vs Kisame is a pretty even fight just give Kisame some of Pain's paths to tilt it in his favor.
-Karasu wouldn't hold a candle to Deidara if there is sufficient range. Deidara's bombs are mobile and far more destructive.
-And both Sasori and Hidan counter the older Toguro really hard as well. Hidan doesn't need to aim because he can hit whatever organ he wants to no matter where older Toguro puts it and with one scratch Sasori can shut that guy's entire body down.

So I give this to Akatsuki.

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-27-2013, 09:25 PM
DL isn't the only one against Calcs I actually made a rule banning them as an official form of evidence over feats

JLI2infinity
03-28-2013, 12:01 AM
DL isn't the only one against Calcs I actually made a rule banning them as an official form of evidence over feats

You've got it backwards. DL is actually for calcs. so much so that if you aren't citing his accepted canon of character speeds he discredits your argument and proceeds to label you incompetent.

Devils Lawyer
03-28-2013, 12:29 AM
Pfft again never said I was for calcs only mentioned speed aspects in general you dove in on that on your own and is obviously still butthurt over getting dusted off for it. I can bet that you can go over every post I made on here and won't find me mentioning a speed value exactly. If I did it was as a reference to what some sites hold there speed at. Furthermore I was the original one on this site who used to speak against them when they were used over here. Long before you when real debaters existed on here. Hence why IWD thought it was the other way around. :lol:

JLI2infinity
03-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Lol "real debaters" so what does that make you?

Devils Lawyer
03-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Better than you. I don't even debate here just respond for lulz. 98% of what all of you post I already know how to counter. Where to look etc etc This place is equilavent to a game app on my phone time killer no matter where I am at.:lol:

The Immortal Watch Dog
03-28-2013, 02:14 PM
oh boy..a feud between two of my best

Devils Lawyer
03-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Not really he just doesn't know how to let the past go. He would be so much happier if he did.:lol:

JLI2infinity
03-31-2013, 12:48 AM
Better than you. I don't even debate here just respond for lulz. 98% of what all of you post I already know how to counter. Where to look etc etc This place is equilavent to a game app on my phone time killer no matter where I am at.:lol:

"I don't even try bro I swear. I already know what to say bro. If I tried it wouldn't even be a contest bro. I'm not serious bro."

Lolz. Who are you trying to convince? We could just do a poll of who people on this site respect more or who people think is the better debater and I'm pretty confident in how it would turn out (at least with the new debaters on this thread who are turned off by your obnoxiousness). Even when people don't agree with me I don't have the gall take on the ultimate tone of condescension. I've never seen any of the veteran debaters: IWD, Makeiru, TBC (back when he was on here), Roronoa, Sephiroth, etc., do that on this site. And I've butted heads with all of them on separate occasions. The only one I've seen pretend like he was vastly more educated, experienced, and erudite than me is you.

Maybe I should let go but you certainly shouldn't be embracing that philosophy. You should hold on to the past and learn from your mistakes.

Devils Lawyer
03-31-2013, 01:18 AM
"I don't even try bro I swear. I already know what to say bro. If I tried it wouldn't even be a contest bro. I'm not serious bro."

Lolz. Who are you trying to convince? We could just do a poll of who people on this site respect more or who people think is the better debater and I'm pretty confident in how it would turn out (at least with the new debaters on this thread who are turned off by your obnoxiousness). Even when people don't agree with me I don't have the gall take on the ultimate tone of condescension. I've never seen any of the veteran debaters: IWD, Makeiru, TBC (back when he was on here), Roronoa, Sephiroth, etc., do that on this site. And I've butted heads with all of them on separate occasions. The only one I've seen pretend like he was vastly more educated, experienced, and erudite than me is you.

Maybe I should let go but you certainly shouldn't be embracing that philosophy. You should hold on to the past and learn from your mistakes.

Pfft that is because you were under the majority of people heel on here when this place wasn't full of noobs and going full blast. The only reason you are even known now is because this place is wasteland full of idiots like pop worse than you. Notice all those individuals you named don't post here. Also there is no pretend I am point blank better than you. If you think you reach to my height just let your debating do the talking. My number one problem with this place is the soft ass individuals like yourself are always whining and complaining instead of actually debating you focus on bs. If you think I give a ;););););) about how any you feel about me you honestly haven't paid attention to me. Why you gotta so emotional like a female? :lol:

JLI2infinity
03-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Pfft that is because you were under the majority of people heel on here when this place wasn't full of noobs and going full blast. The only reason you are even known now is because this place is wasteland full of idiots like pop worse than you. Notice all those individuals you named don't post here. Also there is no pretend I am point blank better than you. If you think you reach to my height just let your debating do the talking. My number one problem with this place is the soft ass individuals like yourself are always whining and complaining instead of actually debating you focus on bs. If you think I give a ;););););) about how any you feel about me you honestly haven't paid attention to me. Why you gotta so emotional like a female? :lol:

I'm emotional? You're the one who sounds like he's choking back tears. Stop q.q'ing people don't get annoyed by you because they're idiots, they get annoyed because you're a pain in the ass and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If you don't like it, change it, but don't pretend like you don't care when you're on this site posting two times more than me every day.

This site has died down a lot but a big part of that might be the fact that Naruto (the series this site is based on) as well as Bleach, are on their last legs. We've debated the crap out of all their characters in almost every way we can think of. Now half of these threads are just repeats.

And lol at you calling me soft. Ok e-warrior. I could go on some cliche'd rant about how I would have no problem fighting you in person (I'd love to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring) but instead I'll just say that people don't come on here to act hardcore we come on here to enjoy ourselves. Half the time it's a bunch of teenage and young adult men acting like fanboys over the cartoons we grew up with so take that crap elsewhere.

Devils Lawyer
03-31-2013, 06:27 PM
I'm emotional? You're the one who sounds like he's choking back tears. Stop q.q'ing people don't get annoyed by you because they're idiots, they get annoyed because you're a pain in the ass and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If you don't like it, change it, but don't pretend like you don't care when you're on this site posting two times more than me every day.
I am choking back tears of laughter you mean at the faggotry you are posting. The only ones complaining is faggots like yourself who get their ideas and opinions smacked down by me. Other than that nobody gives a ;);););) what I do. This is fact. Also posting means what when it takes less than a minute to do so. Really that is your argument I have more posts.:lol:
This site has died down a lot but a big part of that might be the fact that Naruto (the series this site is based on) as well as Bleach, are on their last legs. We've debated the crap out of all their characters in almost every way we can think of. Now half of these threads are just repeats.
Yeah nope plenty of people still debate not on here.

And lol at you calling me soft. Ok e-warrior. I could go on some cliche'd rant about how I would have no problem fighting you in person (I'd love to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring) but instead I'll just say that people don't come on here to act hardcore we come on here to enjoy ourselves. Half the time it's a bunch of teenage and young adult men acting like fanboys over the cartoons we grew up with so take that crap elsewhere.

*Yawn* I call a *p-ussy* a *p-ussy* when I see one. Also real life yeah my heart just dropped with fear with your threat...oh wait no. Houston tx is where you will find me if you feel like getting body bagged over cartoon feel free to look me up.Yet you wonder why I am calling you a b-itch. :lol:

erndogzetroc
03-31-2013, 06:41 PM
even though this is pure entertainment, and as much as i'm enjoying this, you guys should probably calm down a little..

@JLI2, i box for real. i joined a boxing gym to replace rock climbing as my primary cardio.. it's intense. been doing it for 6 months now. they finally allowed me to spar someone in and around my weight class.

Devils Lawyer
03-31-2013, 06:52 PM
I have been boxing since I was 12 among other things I find his comment pure gold. I don't wan't to stop this is fun to me.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
I am choking back tears of laughter you mean at the faggotry you are posting. The only ones complaining is faggots like yourself who get their ideas and opinions smacked down by me. Other than that nobody gives a ;);););) what I do. This is fact. Also posting means what when it takes less than a minute to do so. Really that is your argument I have more posts.:lol:

Yeah nope plenty of people still debate not on here.

*Yawn* I call a *p-ussy* a *p-ussy* when I see one. Also real life yeah my heart just dropped with fear with your threat...oh wait no. Houston tx is where you will find me if you feel like getting body bagged over cartoon feel free to look me up.Yet you wonder why I am calling you a b-itch. :lol:

Lololololol E-WARRIOR E-WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOR. Let me hear your battle cry.

I really hate stereotypes but man for some reason I'm not surprised at the Texan dropping homophobic slurs like it's nothing, how about you rep your state better. Do you feel cool now?

*Looks at clock waiting for ban* *Yawns* Look tough guy. As much as I'd love to call out my hood and throw up gang signs from South Florida I really couldn't care less because I don't try to prove my toughness online. But if you'd like you could give me your home address, social security number, photo ID, and the name of the community college you attend. That would be more than helpful in my master scheme to empty your 3 figure bank account.

It wasn't a threat so you shouldn't feel threatened.

Boxing since you were 12? I've been in karate since elementary school and took up boxing again to get back into it. But I would love to "get bodied" :lol: you hear that in a rap song?

I never said no one debates, I forgot about your outstanding reading comprehension :roll:, I said it has died down on here. Because it has. Back when I first joined this site there was no way in hell we could get away with this ;);););););););) conversation we are having right now. It has relaxed along with the overall activity.

Leave the literary genius, boxing prodigy, Southern gentleman with a soft side crap for your online dating profile. Point is you aren't respected here, the "fake debaters" that remain online don't give a crap if you fall off a cliff. I've actually been hoping I can bait out a double ban here just to get rid of you, I'd take the hit, looks like it's working so far as you've resorted to cursing and flaming like the calm and composed man you are.

If the kids pale in comparison to your vast intellect then leave. Otherwise how about you shut the ;););););) up. You hear that?

Shut The ;););););) UP! *In My Best Dave Chappelle Voice*

@ern Yeah it is intense. I started up over winter break and then stopped when school had to start. It's weird not being able to kick, I almost instinctively raise my feet as part of my guard. The physical conditioning is hell on Earth. Far worse than basketball.

ANYWAY,

I don't see Team Toguro taking on Akatsuki. There are a lot of abilities on Akatsuki side and with a lack of intel that's an easy loss. The only one on Team Toguro's side where a lack of intel would be a problem is Karasu but shinobi are naturally on their guard and wouldn't let him get close like that. Even if they did none of them are weak enough to fall from his initial blitz. If anything, Hidan will tank it for fun.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Lololololol E-WARRIOR E-WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOR. Let me hear your battle cry.
So says the f-aggot dropping internet threats. Way to show your hypocrisy.:lol:

I really hate stereotypes but man for some reason I'm not surprised at the Texan dropping homophobic slurs like it's nothing, how about you rep your state better. Do you feel cool now?
You misunderstand me completely I have no problems with gays only faggots like yourself. There is a difference.;)
*Looks at clock waiting for ban* *Yawns* Look tough guy. As much as I'd love to call out my hood and throw up gang signs from South Florida I really couldn't care less because I don't try to prove my toughness online.

It won't happen because only faggots like yourself worry about such thing. Also backpedaling when what you said was clear threat. I am only giving you the chance by letting you no where to find me. I already know you are a ;););););) no need to explain anything to me. Nor do I give a f-uck where you live.:lol:

It wasn't a threat so you shouldn't feel threatened.

Sure it wasn't nor did I feel threatened. Just grateful for you giving me a chance to show how much of b-itch you are.:lol:
Boxing since you were 12? I've been in karate since elementary school and took up boxing again to get back into it. But I would love to "get bodied" :lol: you hear that in a rap song?
Again you misunderstand some things nobody is bragging about anything.You brought up boxing. You made the threat I only gave you the directions to fulfill your desire. Don't worry I know a b-itch like you don't have the heart to do anything. But if you do you know where I am at. So no need to play it off it's fine. I know that you are a b-itch.:lol:

Leave the literary genius, boxing prodigy, Southern gentleman with a soft side crap for your online dating profile. Point is you aren't respected here. If the kids pale in comparison to your vast intellect then leave. Otherwise how about you shut the ;););););) up. You hear that?

Come now really there is nothing to respect because I don't respect p-ussies like yourself who start s-hit and can't finish. Point is you got your ass handed to over thread about cartoons weeks ago. Held a grudge. Then made a threat and now are porceeding to downplay the threat. Sounds like you is a b-itch to me. That is something a b-itch does. :lol:
Shut The ;););););) UP! *In My Best Dave Chappelle Voice*
Come now the conversation clearly just started. There won't be no quiet time on my end. You wanted to have a conversation and bring up my name so let continue the conversation p-ussy.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Blah blah blah nothing of significance.....Blah Blah Blah I'm inarticulate...Blah blah blah I can beat the automatic censor with dashes because I'm so kewl.

I'm taking a page out of your predecessor's playbook here and copying Cult's debating style.

Please sing a new song e-warrior, your battle cry isn't original. "Ahh I just say "f-aggot" bro I don't have a problem with gays bro just "f-aggots" see my wordplay I'm so original. I have the right to distinguish between my slurs and calling people that name because I have been discriminated against all my life." "Oh wait no I haven't."

Maybe your small brain can't get this but you as a heterosexual (which I'm assuming you are) have no right to use that word which has been used to degrade homosexuals and pretend like you are reclaiming it as a different insult. Just like you as a white boy (which I'm taking a wild guess here and assuming you are) couldn't call me a "n-igger" in then say that you have no problem with blacks. It's not your word, it's never been directed at you so keep it from out of your "p-ussy" lips. K Pumpkin :D

Man you're scary kid. How'd you get so tough? God I want to be like you one day. If only I could get rid of all my big boy hairs and revert to a 13 year old's insults, I'd be able to connect to you on an intellectual level. But alas, I cannot and so even though you think the convo has just begun it is indeed over. You have been bodied. It was bound to happen. In this battle of wits you make me look like a stainless steel cleaver in comparison to a plastic spork.

*Shakes your hand*
*Pats you on the head*

Good try kid.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm taking a page out of your predecessor's playbook here and copying Cult's debating style.

Please sing a new song e-warrior, your battle cry isn't original. :Ahh I just say "f-aggot" bro I don't have a problem with gays bro just "f-aggots" see my wordplay I'm so original. I have the right to distinguish between my slurs and calling people that name be. Icause I have been discriminated against all my life." "Oh wait no I haven't."
So boring the word f-aggot is slang and synonym beyond the word gay. It is used describe bitches like yourself who think their opinion matters. You know for a f-aggots like yourself. The word won't go anywhere because their are so many faggots like yourself that exist.:ugeek:

Maybe your small brain can't get this but you as a heterosexual (which I'm assuming you are) have no right to use that word which has been used to degrade homosexuals and pretend like you are reclaiming it as a different insult. Just like you ass a white boy (which I'm taking a wild guess here and assuming you are) couldn't call me a "n-igger" in then say that you have no problem with blacks. It's not your word, it's never been directed at you so keep it from out of your "p-ussy" lips. K Pumpkin :D

Sorry the word offends you because the word so aptly describes you. Your behavior in general is worse than an adolescent girl having their period for the first time. N-igger no you are not a n-igga you are a b-itch I would never associate you with as n-igga. The words I use aptly describe what you are they are not false or lame attempts on life jokes. It is the truth as a whole. I like how they are sticking to you. I can clearly feel your tears.:lol:

Man you're scary kid. How'd you get so tough? God I want to be like you one day. If only I could get rid of all my big boy hairs and revert to a 13 year old's insults, I'd be able to connect to you on an intellectual level. But alas, I cannot and so even though you think the convo has just begun it is indeed over. You have been bodied. It was bound to happen. In this battle of wits you make me look like a stainless steel cleaver in comparison to a plastic spork.

Really how do you try to flip the script when you clearly made a real life threat . Then clearly made obvious attempts to backpedal and try to change up. You officially wholesaled yourself as b-itch. Also as far as intelligence goes I got you in spades. Especially when this whole conversation came from your lame attempt at talking about physics and math. You in general are mad about a cartoon thread you got stomped in. So what does that say about you. It say you are just another b-itch I own. I own you n-igga....is what I say if I thought of you as one but no again you are just another b-itch.:lol:
*Shakes your hand*
*Pats you on the head*

Good try kid.
Is what I say to you each and everytime I post. So keep weeping v-agina.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Blah blah blah. I'm so tough bro. Blah blah blah I call people names from behind a computer screen Blah Blah Blah.

You're still talking?

http://t.qkme.me/3sgtbr.jpg

It's ok man, you can't win em all.

*Shakes head in disappointment*

Poor child.

*Slips $20 in your pocket*
*Whispers*

"It's ok. You don't have to do this."

*Walks out of the room*

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 09:51 AM
You're still talking?

http://t.qkme.me/3sgtbr.jpg

It's ok man, you can't win em all.

*Shakes head in disappointment*

Poor child.

*Slips $20 in your pocket*
*Whispers*

"It's ok. You don't have to do this."

*Walks out of the room*
Come now it's too late to pretend you don't care. You care bro. You cared the minute your minute you got owned in a thread. You cared enough to make a clear cut verbal threat. You still care otherwise you wouldn't post. You don't have to lie I care. I mean you gotta take care of your b-itches. I clearly see the tears behind you attempt to make your post seems lighthearted. But we all know you are serious. Seriously butthurt that is. Keep posting I take care of the b-itches I own.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 09:54 AM
;);););)

^Post marked as spam.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Come on now you are quitting is that the most you can come up with at this point? I expect more from my b-itches.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 10:00 AM
;);););)

Post marked as spam.

So does anyone have any arguments for Team Toguro at this point or is this thread pretty much done.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Post marked as spam.

So does anyone have any arguments for Team Toguro at this point or is this thread pretty much done.

So playing the ignore game you call me childish that is fine by me you listen I will just post. I love the study of b-itch in general. Usually when a conversation doesn't go their way they shut down and refuse to speak. Like said example above. They almost always initiate said conversations like above but don't have the wind to finish. Studies indicate it is the unusual hormone changes they go through when entering puberty. But there are extreme cases like above that their b-itch tendencies are on full blast all the time. The only exception of stability is when something is inserted into their mouth. Very fascinating subject.:ugeek:

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-01-2013, 04:24 PM
...what exactly is stopping a massive YYH blitz again?

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-01-2013, 04:31 PM
also infinity..those lasts posts by you came off more stereotpyical e peen wagging and e thuggish than DL's admittedly juvenile antics

seriously I aint banning two people who can't keep it in their pants when they should both know better..you got baited hard and didn't just rise to said bait you strapped a pair of rocket powered boots to your feet and soared into lunar orbit..

also DL knock it off..

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 04:43 PM
What just another day on an anime forum.This is the place you let your inner child loose and give him a pistol.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 06:32 PM
also infinity..those lasts posts by you came off more stereotpyical e peen wagging and e thuggish than DL's admittedly juvenile antics

seriously I aint banning two people who can't keep it in their pants when they should both know better..you got baited hard and didn't just rise to said bait you strapped a pair of rocket powered boots to your feet and soared into lunar orbit..

also DL knock it off..

Lol DL calls me "p-ussy," "f-aggot," and his "b-itch" over and over again but I'm the e-thug. Nice to see your fair and balanced assessment of the situation IWD.

I never said I wanted to fight DL. All I said is that I'd love to see him in a boxing ring. And that's true. I'd be surprised if he lasted two rounds. Doesn't mean I want to fight him or that I claim to be some online tough guy. He took that as my personal challenge to him. After that he just prattled on about how much faggotry I commit and all that nonsense.

I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. That's not called bait.

But like I said, it's clear that you're impartial here :roll:

EDIT:

As for the blitz. I said that I don't think that speed difference aside, which I think is debatable, I don't think a blitz would kill any of them. Everyone is fairly durable. The only ones who could instantly land killing blows are Toguro and Bui. And I also pointed out that Tobi hard counters Toguro and Itach can beat Bui, so can Kisame if his Giant Shark Bullet eats all of Bui's excess energy. The Older Toguro gets hard countered by Hidan who can pinpoint target all of his vital organs.

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Lol DL calls me "p-ussy," "f-aggot," and his "b-itch" over and over again but I'm the e-thug. Nice to see your fair and balanced assessment of the situation IWD.

...dude the guy was trolling you and you went right into it? DL doesn't pull that kinda crap with most of us because he knows we wont even bother..you're one of our best and you went for it like that?

yeah I'ma be a lot harsher on you because I expect better from you.. or I did prior to this

I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. That's not called bait.

clearly a victim of my lack of fairness then :maybe

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/TheWatchdog666/fiskhahaha1.jpg

I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. .

I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war . .

I knew

bawws about my lack of fairness .

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/TheWatchdog666/Fiskhahaha.jpg

As for the blitz. I said that I don't think that speed difference aside, which I think is debatable, I don't think a blitz would kill any of them. Everyone is fairly durable. The only ones who could instantly land killing blows are Toguro and Bui. And I also pointed out that Tobi hard counters Toguro and Itach can beat Bui, so can Kisame if his Giant Shark Bullet eats all of Bui's excess energy. The Older Toguro gets hard countered by Hidan who can pinpoint target all of his vital organs.

yes the naruto side can all tank Venom level punches delivered at hypersonic speeds

oh wait..only Kisame and Tobi have the reaction time to do it and they can barely tank it

and we have no idea if the dude phase through energy constructs..so you know

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 11:15 PM
...dude the guy was trolling you and you went right into it? DL doesn't pull that kinda crap with most of us because he knows we wont even bother..you're one of our best and you went for it like that?

yeah I'ma be a lot harsher on you because I expect better from you.. or I did prior to this

clearly a victim of my lack of fairness then :maybe

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/TheWatchdog666/fiskhahaha1.jpg

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/oo111/TheWatchdog666/Fiskhahaha.jpg

yes the naruto side can all tank Venom level punches delivered at hypersonic speeds

oh wait..only Kisame and Tobi have the reaction time to do it and they can barely tank it

and we have no idea if the dude phase through energy constructs..so you know

1.) Well I'm glad you think that highly of me. Or at least you used to. I was referring more to you calling me an online tough guy. I'm not complaining about you calling me out for entering that troll fest with DL, I just was confused as to why you said I was the one trying to act like a tough guy when DL was throwing out typical e-thug banter calling me a "f-aggot" every five seconds. That's the only reason I questioned your objectivity.

2.) I don't think Toguro is throwing those punches out all at once at every member of Akatsuki. I also think Deva Path has some pretty impressive reaction feats with the split second FRS and TBB evades. Not to mention, Nagato can bring back fallen comrades and fight from very long distance. Itachi usually starts out his fights with clones and genjutsu so I doubt he'd even be close to the initial crossfire and just by making the mistake of looking at him Toguro will lose the fight.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 11:23 PM
Calling you a f-aggot is just an title. I never once threatened you. Saying you can go at me in a ring or in a fight is the banter of an E-warrior. Lol at your rationality of slang equal threatening you.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 11:29 PM
;);););)

Why are you still here? No one is talking to you. Shoo.

Devils Lawyer
04-01-2013, 11:31 PM
I like how you try to play off your internet tough guy routine when it backfired. I can respond to any thread E-warrior.I wanna see your karate.:lol:

Smiles
04-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Gotta say JL2 been lurking this site for awhile and this was one of the funniest threads. What you said can be clearly indicated as a threat. What he did was just taunt you. You made a direct line for real life. I can say more than a few people would have responded similarly to your post. Some premium trolling.:lol:

As for this thread Nagato is still a threat. He can absorb high levels of energy.

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-01-2013, 11:50 PM
1.) Well I'm glad you think that highly of me. Or at least you used to. I was referring more to you calling me an online tough guy. I'm not complaining about you calling me out for entering that troll fest with DL, I just was confused as to why you said I was the one trying to act like a tough guy when DL was throwing out typical e-thug banter calling me a "f-aggot" every five seconds. That's the only reason I questioned your objectivity.

because DL was just dicking with you and talking trash..you kinda took it to another level

2.) I don't think Toguro is throwing those punches out all at once at every member of Akatsuki. I also think Deva Path has some pretty impressive reaction feats with the split second FRS and TBB evades. Not to mention, Nagato can bring back fallen comrades and fight from very long distance. Itachi usually starts out his fights with clones and genjutsu so I doubt he'd even be close to the initial crossfire and just by making the mistake of looking at him Toguro will lose the fight.

Nagato can bring back his fodder bodies but it does tax him a lot..to revive others

Gotta say JL2 been lurking this site for awhile and this was one of the funniest threads. What you said can be clearly indicated as a threat. What he did was just taunt you. You made a direct line for real life. I can say more than a few people would have responded similarly to your post. Some premium trolling.:lol:

howdy new guy..nice to see you posting after all that lurking..whats up?

As for this thread Nagato is still a threat. He can absorb high levels of energy.

a huge one

Smiles
04-01-2013, 11:58 PM
howdy new guy..nice to see you posting after all that lurking..whats up?

a huge one

Nothing just found this thread funny. Reminds me of the old bg.:lol:

Nagato is an hax armory that could put up a good fight if not outright win against team Toguro. I am wondering what is the dark tournament speed levels are. From what I remember they just dashed around the speed is hard to pin down.

JLI2infinity
04-01-2013, 11:59 PM

Lol. How does "I'd like to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring?" equate to "I would kick your ass in real life." My only point was that guys who sit online spouting off curse words behind their computers screens are usually punks in real life using the god of Anom. to protect themselves. DL talks a big game online which is why I'd love to see him try to back it up in real life because despite his claim, I highly doubt his online persona matches his physical one. I only mentioned boxing because it was the first physical activity that came to mind and it's a grueling one at that. I could substitute in a basketball game or running track if you like.

Hell we could make it academic and he could tell me some achievements he's had in school. Anything that proves that this kid isn't online pretending to be some learned scholar or hard ass when he's a bum living at his mom's place thumbing through his comic book collection while never seeing the light of day because when I think of DL I get that image crossed with a 13 year old boy who just discovered the internet.

Calling people "soft" and "emotional like a female" is a direct challenge, at least where I come from. I don't know if people call you "p-ussy" as playful taunting where you live. Maybe IWD is used to it but I don't put up with that crap. Especially since DL puts down people on this forum like he's some sort of genius, which is why I would have locked his ass out a long time ago since he obviously doesn't care about this forum :roll:

Welcome to the forum though Smiles, I'm kind of hoping this thread isn't what made you join though :P

Smiles
04-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Lol. How does "I'd like to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring?" equate to "I would kick your ass in real life." My only point was that guys who sit online spouting off curse words behind their computers screens are usually punks in real life using the god of Anom. to protect themselves. DL talks a big game online which is why I'd love to see him try to back it up in real life because despite his claim, I highly doubt his online persona matches his physical one. I only mentioned boxing because it was the first physical activity that came to mind and it's a grueling one at that. I could substitute in a basketball game or running track if you like.

Hell we could make it academic and he could tell me some achievements he's had in school. Anything that proves that this kid isn't online pretending to be some learned scholar or hard ass when he's a bum living at his mom's place thumbing through his comic book collection while never seeing the light of day because when I think of DL I get that image crossed with a 13 year old boy who just discovered the internet.

Calling people "soft" and "emotional like a female" is a direct challenge, at least where I come from. I don't know if people call you "p-ussy" as playful taunting where you live.

Welcome to the forum though Smiles, I'm kind of hoping this thread isn't what made you join though :P

Generally speaking you are basically saying you can kick his ass. You just didn't outright say it. Banter like what he did is normal and playful in my college. I don't think necessarily cursing or acting like an ass equates to an specific age. But from my point of view even though you weren't cursing you was worse. He was clearly playing with you the entire time. You steadily started making comments about real life there is a difference. He clearly made you mad. It was funny though he told you where to find him. That was kinda G. xD:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM
Generally speaking you are basically saying you can kick his ass. You just didn't outright say it.

No......I said exactly what I just explained to you in that comment, don't read between the lines, this is the author here telling you what I meant. Reread the post and see. There are no inferences to be made. There's no subtext, it's all right in the comment above. For your viewing pleasure.

The only e-thug move I made this entire thread was saying I'd have no problem fighting him in real life. Because I wouldn't but that wasn't my main point, if you read the entire comment you would see that I was saying that while I think he's a punk in real life going off on some rant about how tough I am is cliched since we are all on a manga site reliving our childhoods half the time like kids. My entire point which you and IWD seem to be missing was that I'm not on here trying to show how tough I am unlike DL who obviously thinks he is.

But would you like a recap of what I was called until that point:

"f-aggot" "p-ussy" and his "b-itch"

Banter like what he did is normal and playful in my college. I don't think necessarily cursing or acting like an ass equates to an specific age. But from my point of view even though you weren't cursing you was worse. He was clearly playing with you the entire time. You steadily started making comments about real life there is a difference. It was funny though he told you where to find him. That was kinda G. xD:lol:

Yeah giving out the name of a city with millions of people in one of the biggest states in the country. Real G :lol: he's a born thug. Welp whatever college you go to I hope it's not the one I attend because that's not playful, especially when directed at someone who doesn't like you in the first place. That's actually how fights start but maybe you let random people do that to you. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

The only reason you say what I did was worse is because I f*ckin demolished him. I have a vocabulary that extends beyond words I heard in middle school. Just because he can't do what I did doesn't mean he wouldn't, it just means he isn't capable. Those cheap jokes and trolls were the best he had and I've seen much better.

Smiles
04-02-2013, 12:40 AM
No......I said exactly what I just explained to you in that comment, don't read between the lines, this is the author here telling you what I meant. Reread the post and see. There are no inferences to be made. There's no subtext, it's all right in the comment above. For your viewing pleasure.
But it was clear you meant in the I am going to beat his ass bro. You are just explaining it to make yourself feel better. Your intention was clear you were saying I can kick his ass. Words don't lie only people. xD

Yeah giving out the name of a city with millions of people in one of the biggest states in the country. Real G :lol: he's a born thug. Welp whatever college you go to I hope it's not the one I attend because that's not playful, especially when directed at someone who doesn't like you in the first place. That's actually how fights start but maybe you let random people do that to you. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Lol you did the same thing you said south florida. That was even more vague. Also no at my college we don't get mad about cartoons in the first place.:lol:

The only reason you say what I did was worse is because I f*ckin demolished him. I have a vocabulary that extends beyond words I heard in middle school. Just because he can't do what I did doesn't mean he wouldn't, it just means he isn't capable. Those cheap jokes and trolls were the best he had and I've seen much better.
If you say you just made insinuations about how he lives. He was getting on you in general. In truth you started just repeating what he said. I am just saying bro you embarassed yourself. Best not to think otherwise. You even started it when you put his name out for no reason. This is the internet didn't no jokes required an exstensive vocabulary. xD

In truth I don't really care the conversation was dumb. But I feel like being an announcer and pointing out why you lost.:lol:

Devils Lawyer
04-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Lol tell me you are not picking a fight with new people over your butthurt.:lol:

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-02-2013, 01:00 AM
Maybe IWD is used to it but I don't put up with that crap.
:P

Whether it's in person or online being riled up by words like that is a pointless waste of your time, your intelligence and speaks of some glaring emotional flaw or insecurity issues on your part

you're continued reference to your life..your education..does not make you look good.

it comes off like you have something to prove..and you are attempting to prove it to the wrong people

Nigoyukai
04-02-2013, 03:45 PM
I take it that these 2 will not make up in the near future?
Think this thread is done. Fanstorm --> necro --> ragestorm ---> mod lock.

Devils Lawyer
04-02-2013, 03:59 PM
I was never mad.:lol:

JLI2infinity
04-02-2013, 08:51 PM
But it was clear you meant in the I am going to beat his ass bro. You are just explaining it to make yourself feel better. Your intention was clear you were saying I can kick his ass. xD

You read what you want to. I told you what I meant, I'm explaining it because it was misinterpreted which is what you continue to prove with your responses.

Words don't lie only people.

But people are the only ones who use words, and they use them to lie. Sooooooo.....

Lol you did the same thing you said south florida. That was even more vague. Also no at my college we don't get mad about cartoons in the first place.

You don't seem to get the point of my responses. They were all to show that what he was doing is stupid. I said where I'm from on purpose because it doesn't sound hard to yell out a random ass city. I never said my city to look cool like he did.

That's great but I'm not mad about the cartoons I mad about the dickish attitude, there is a difference. And you didn't adequately respond to my statement so I take it that you don't let people you don't know and don't like call you their "b-itch"

. This is the internet didn't no jokes required an exstensive vocabulary. xD

You don't, but if you're trying to say that you're smarter than someone it helps to not look like someone who doesn't pick up a book.

In truth I don't really care the conversation was dumb

Then why did you break months of not posting to join in and hop on DL's "d-ick"

Whether it's in person or online being riled up by words like that is a pointless waste of your time, your intelligence and speaks of some glaring emotional flaw or insecurity issues on your part

you're continued reference to your life..your education..does not make you look good.

it comes off like you have something to prove..and you are attempting to prove it to the wrong people

Well IWD. Here's where your psychoanalysis fails. I'm well aware of what my flaw is in these scenarios, my friends have told me this many times. I actually treat people on the internet as if I'm interacting with them personally. (Big mistake I know). I don't do / say anything on here that I wouldn't in real life and so when I have to deal with p-ricks who bully other people on forums and act like they are the ;);););) I don't just brush it off.

It isn't because of some deep seated personal insecurity that I'm venting online it's because I have this naive expectation that people will act like decent human beings even with the mask of the internet.

So no I'm not trying to prove anything to you guys. You guys are getting so taken aback by the fact that I mentioned real life, like there's some unspoken rule that you can't mention a person's livelihood on the internet. If someone came off as a pretentious ;););););););) to me in person and wants to challenge the intelligence of those around him I'd question his qualifications to do so. On here is no different.

I'm done trying to convince you guys though. I'll read your responses but I'm pretty much done here.

The Game
04-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Just let it go,bruh man

Devils Lawyer
04-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Lol he that n-igga mad:lol:

Devils Lawyer
04-02-2013, 09:42 PM
You read what you want to. I told you what I meant, I'm explaining it because it was misinterpreted which is what you continue to prove with your responses.
Not misinterpreted at all you basically said you could kick my ass now you are backtracking.

But people are the only ones who use words, and they use them to lie. Sooooooo.....

He is saying that you are lying

You don't seem to get the point of my responses. They were all to show that what he was doing is stupid. I said where I'm from on purpose because it doesn't sound hard to yell out a random ass city. I never said my city to look cool like he did.
I never said my city looked cool only named my location. You clearly said it to try and copy. Which is the reaction I really wanted.:lol:

That's great but I'm not mad about the cartoons I mad about the dickish attitude, there is a difference. And you didn't adequately respond to my statement so I take it that you don't let people you don't know and don't like call you their "b-itch"
It only hurts because the words felt true amiright.

You don't, but if you're trying to say that you're smarter than someone it helps to not look like someone who doesn't pick up a book.
You obviously didn't read the post in full. Like a kid you only noticed the curse word and said ooh he is saying bad words. I carefully laid out why you are a b-itch not just call you one. I told you why I owned you. You think you were saying something impressive but you wasn't. Only nonsense about real life that more than likely pertains to you.

Then why did you break months of not posting to join in and hop on DL's "d-ick"
He sees that you are backpedaling and try to clear up your internet warrior behavior. Look at who is using petty vocabulary now. So now you displayed you are a hypocite good to know.

Well IWD. Here's where your psychoanalysis fails. I'm well aware of what my flaw is in these scenarios, my friends have told me this many times. I actually treat people on the internet as if I'm interacting with them personally. (Big mistake I know). I don't do / say anything on here that I wouldn't in real life and so when I have to deal with p-ricks who bully other people on forums and act like they are the ;);););) I don't just brush it off.
Really because the truth hurts and you probably heard it everyday of your life ammiright

It isn't because of some deep seated personal insecurity that I'm venting online it's because I have this naive expectation that people will act like decent human beings even with the mask of the internet.
Yet you started it. Over a cartoon debate that happened weeks ago. That is insecurity and sad.

So no I'm not trying to prove anything to you guys. You guys are getting so taken aback by the fact that I mentioned real life, like there's some unspoken rule that you can't mention a person's livelihood on the internet. If someone came off as a pretentious ;););););););) to me in person and wants to challenge the intelligence of those around him I'd question his qualifications to do so. On here is no different.
So you want talk about real life. But I am afraid I actually do have qualifications but find it even more funnier to let you act like an ass and make an assumptions. I talk to a number of people on here about such facts. I have no need to mention such facts to a peon like you though. I find funny you call my way of posting pretentious when in fact this is nothing if not tame. Also you are wondering about mental superiority this thread is proof. IWD is trying to tell you something but you obviously not paying attention and only venting your butthurt.
I'm done trying to convince you guys though. I'll read your responses but I'm pretty much done here.
Obviously not :lol:

Megabluster
04-03-2013, 04:37 AM
whoaw.....sssss slowdown scrapminded goys. the only one hell guy who's on par with toguro's level is none other than Uzumaki naruto himself. being the main protagonist of the anime series "NARUTO SHIPUDDEN". naruto's level is wayyyyyyyyyy very superior than any other characters in naruto including all akatsuki, sasuke, and konoha troops combined together. naruto had managed to defeat against nagato (pain) the leader of the akatsuki. only stubborn assoys who doesn't give up and demur the fact.

The Game
04-03-2013, 06:19 AM
Not sure if serious.

The Immortal Watch Dog
04-03-2013, 04:12 PM
You don't, but if you're trying to say that you're smarter than someone it helps to not look like someone who doesn't pick up a book.]

or conversely if you're truly smarter than someone it matters screwall articulate you are only that you're point be valid- the method of expression is meaningless

there are many people who sound smart, and indeed invest a lot of time in attempting to sound smart that are..well to put it simply dumb as dogshit and no amount of talking down to someone is going to change how craptastically stupid they are..

I mean certainly the ability to use the full depth of the English language is indicative of a degree of intelligence..the intelligence needed to read a dictionary and thesaurus and the basic reading comprehension that allows most fifth graders to string sentences along *shrugs*

I mean really? Do I have to spell it out for you what you're doing wrong? I'm actually pretty sure you're gonna be heaping pissed at me for it

annndd it looks like I do..in fact have to spell it out..lovely

the problem with this response is, that it's a response and honestly when you go out of your way to mention that you are in college constantly in almost every post you make whenever you get into a debate it stinks of a compulsion on your part to impress others to showcase and rub our nose in and patronize to compensate..not with your physical prowess but your intellectual prowess..because apparently being a student of higher education makes you smarter than say..myself who is entirely self made mostly self educated and has lived all over the world to varying degrees ..

if you'll notice the difference between say ..you and me and DL when he's not in a "bait the hell out of someone to get some jollies" mood is that we tend to not bring up our own real life into debates we tend to avoid it as much as possible because we know how absolutely irrelevant it is.. how petty it makes us look and how insecure someone has to be to boast about his personal successes online- unless you are Misashi friggen Kishimoto or Togashi..there is no god damn point

simply put..it does come off like you are using your intellectualism (or appearance of being an intellectual) and "higher education" (in my experience smart college kids are smart before they got into college and din't gain any smarts in the university, what they gained was extra knowledge the intelligence to apply that in a meaningful way I'm sorry to say isn't something that can be taught or used as a too to impress or be impressed upon other people) as a crutch to compensate for the really bad points and shaky arguments you have at times made.. and your continued conduct here really doesn't help matters

now I'm not saying you're a bad debater at all nor am I saying you are alone to blame for this because DL certainly trolled you for his own personal amusement and is still doing so but you have a lionshare of the blame because your conduct in response was..simply put a bit worse than the actual crime and you're inability to just say "alright mod dude don't agree with but alright I'll tone it down" kinda made you come off worse

Smiles makes a few other great points too

I take it that these 2 will not make up in the near future?
Think this thread is done. Fanstorm --> necro --> ragestorm ---> mod lock.

I think we're heading in that direction

Not sure if serious.

oh no both chuckleheads idiotic Naruto is god post and infinity vs DL are apparently very serious

mirai colorles
04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
colorful discussion lads. the members of team toguro hit harder in combat, are more durable in combat, and likely faster in combat, not to mention some tricky abilities. akatsuki has quite a variety of tricky abilities though, and larger AOE attacks (which hardly means anything in combat against opponents that can bring it to you with speed and precise lethality)

Megabluster
04-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Janjalani wins. by TKO