PDA

View Full Version : Madara team is the biggest troll/hype/feat team you can get

zerosameri
11-02-2010, 04:03 AM
Here is Madara's team

Itachi The greatest Genjutsu user around. Super powerful at only 10%
Sassori Said to take out a whole country with his 100 puppet jutsu
Kisame zero binjuu and massive chakra
Nagato 2nd Rikudo, can bring back people who have just died, have the path,rinngen, can use any jusu he wants
Deidara Became a world wide bomber at the age of 10
Kakuzu Can use all elements and detach body parts
Madara has Izangi, rinngen, what ever his sharingan can do, he can get info from people, he can instainly warp things, he can transport himself in a flash and so forth
Kabuto Can bring people back, a heal, a great spy, has vas knowledge on things
Zetsu he can touch someone and get there looks and chakra (so basically become that person), he can split into 2 people, eats people, can merge with things, travel throw the roots of plants, contract and contrast his body, he can 'record' things
Sasuke Mr. Hype and kishi fav

100,000 zetsu
1-7 Binjuu's
1-7 Binjuu's chakra
Genzou
the Path of Pain
108 sharingan's

Oh and lets not forget the newest members
Then there's the 5 kages' once predecessors. The rest of them are skilled fighters who made a name for themselves" (Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara's aide, Neji's father)Note: Non of them can die unless there souls is taken out. But the only known person that can do that is on madara's side

Now Naruto team is mostly made up of random Ninja's with nothing special for a Jutsu. Sure the have 5 kages (make that 4), medic's, Anbu, and a few special people. Yea they have Naruto and B, but they can't kill people who can't die. :lol:

Plot makes Naruto solo

SimpleGenin
11-02-2010, 04:49 AM
Actually the akatsuki being strong is given. But they all been beaten before. But Hanzo? Dang! I bet you Tsunade is gonna be taking him on for some reason. As the last living Sannin.

If you haven't noticed a great majority of Kabuto's army has some kind of connection to the Leaf. That's leaves out powerful warriors from other villagers. That's why I'm not really thinking it's that much of a rape.

Vivi
11-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Actually the akatsuki being strong is given. But they all been beaten before. But Hanzo? Dang! I bet you Tsunade is gonna be taking him on for some reason. As the last living Sannin.

Imma just be free and give a bit of a farfetched but possible theory.

Team 7 vs Hanzo starring Sasuke's return of good sense betraying Madara and being the one giving the Shinobi Alliance the Edge.

Thus Team 7 is starred as having finally surpassed their Mentors in defeating the one Man they couldnt.

It's a low possibility but heck let a Fangirl dream. *halo*

GwynethUchiha
11-02-2010, 12:51 PM
(Gwa drops)OMG THIS WILL BE AN ASM WAR.........so many people will be shocked mostly Neji,Shika, And maybe Gaara

Kakuzu
11-02-2010, 01:04 PM
It's actually laughable how the Akatsuki has such an advantage and everyone is unaware of it.:lol:

This war is going to be so epic and I sense some pwnage in the distant future.

All I want to know is what Zetsu can really do. We haven't even seen him throw a punch, so how is this 100,000 Zetsu army going to be effective other than using them as spores to power other members. And who knows what the Black Zetsu can do...

GwynethUchiha
11-02-2010, 01:05 PM
True they should put Jiraya in there

zerosameri
11-02-2010, 01:25 PM

If you haven't noticed a great majority of Kabuto's army has some kind of connection to the Leaf. That's leaves out powerful warriors from other villagers. That's why I'm not really thinking it's that much of a rape.Itachi lost to Sasuke because he wanted too, Nagato died for plot, Sassori died to plot, Deidara died from a keep shop and plot, Kakuzu died from plot. See plot rules them. If the characters they were fighting minus Itachi they all would of lived an won.
Hey now, Orochimaru is kinda alive :lol:

Yes, but you can not kill what can now die. Sasori can take out a country, so we have 4 left. Itachi at 100% can problem take one out with Deidara, so now that's 3. The Path of pain took out Konoha (only lost because of Naruto's plot), So no that is 2. Sasuke and Kisame can probably take out one of the smaller ones, so now thats 1. Going by Madara's hype he can take one on; So now we have no more countries. The akatsuki took them all out . I mean they can't die, so if they need help they can have zetsu.

EvL j3st3r
11-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Itachi lost to Sasuke because he wanted too, Nagato died for plot, Sassori died to plot, Deidara died from a keep shop and plot, Kakuzu died from plot. See plot rules them. If the characters they were fighting minus Itachi they all would of lived an won.

Yes, but you can not kill what can now die. Sasori can take out a country, so we have 4 left. Itachi at 100% can problem take one out with Deidara, so now that's 3. The Path of pain took out Konoha (only lost because of Naruto's plot), So no that is 2. Sasuke and Kisame can probably take out one of the smaller ones, so now thats 1. Going by Madara's hype he can take one on; So now we have no more countries. The akatsuki took them all out . I mean they can't die, so if they need help they can have zetsu.

Your right......they can't die, but they can be defeated. How? Defeat Kabuto. So that leaves two options. Kabuto switches sides or dies. So I'm gonna say he dies (also for the plot).

On a side note, I am psyched about seeing Zabuza and Kimmimaru again.:D

Jakropha
11-02-2010, 02:24 PM
On a side note, I am psyched about seeing Zabuza and Kimmimaru again.:D

Who also died from plot :D

Kisame isnt alive though...
So if Zabuza is renowned for fighting, he will have to step it up if he'll keep up with Asuma and Kimimaro :D:D:D

Btw, half of those characters died due to plot, so plot must bring them back :lol:

zerosameri
11-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Your right......they can't die, but they can be defeated. How? Defeat Kabuto. So that leaves two options. Kabuto switches sides or dies. So I'm gonna say he dies (also for the plot).

On a side note, I am psyched about seeing Zabuza and Kimmimaru again.:DI doubt that is Kabuto is killed they die too. It's kinda stupid, I mean he had to take into play that if he happens to die the zombie team is still a go. Other wise it was a wast. And I don't thing Kabuto will go to Naruto team.

But Zabuza needs a new sword, and Suigetsu can comes into play now. And Jugo came come into play with Kimmimaru

-
edit: They also have Minato, and all the past Kages. Talk about more feats.

sasukefan
11-02-2010, 02:47 PM
This title is EXACTLY what I was thinking. When I first read the spoiler script, I thought it was a prediction because of that, seriously.

All the dead akatsuki will probably come into play (which includes the chance of reviving Kisame) Then all the jinchuriki (excluding the alive Gaara, Naruto, and Bee) Then all of the kage predecessors, which includes Minato, Hiruzen, etc. Then on top of that you throw in some powerful ninja's like Zabuza and Haku from the mist, Kimimaro Kaguya, Asuma, the legndary Hanzo, Chiyo, Gaara's aide, and Neji's father (The last two seem random to me.)

Then you have all of the live people
Sasuke who is getting used to the EMS power
Madara who already has the power and many other powers with it, with all the paths he has already obtained
Kabuto who had the will to surpass Orochimaru's and all of his previous talents (that are probably enhanced by his snakiness)

Also there is a slim, but plausible, chance that they will go find Hidan and stitch him up, but he might not be worth it to them.

Then all the underground white Zetsu's that are fused with shodai DNA for the general ninja's of the war (the non-important and nameless ones)

Here's the actual quote from the spoiler script

First I have the Akatsuki (Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu, Nagato). Then the former jinchuuriki members. Then there’s the 5 kages’ once predecessors. The rest of them are skilled fighters who made a name for themselves” (Zabuza, Haku, Kimimaro, Asuma, Hanzou, Chiyo-baa, Gaara’s aide, Neji’s father)

If kishi wants this to end happily, I don't know how the kages and naruto are going to counter this extreme team

TheBlackChidori
11-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Zetsu is still irrelevant. He has no battle feats to show, or even hype for that matter. He's just a large number to me at this point, who can copy chakra.

In an actual fight, I'll wait and see.

Vivi
11-02-2010, 02:55 PM
-

And 100,000 Zetsu Clones to throw his Special Kunais.
A 100,000 who can send their Spores creating more Clones that leech Chakra.
I'm not the one to complain but Kishi is really messing this up with this Army.

Somehow I actually feel as if Kishi's Motto for the War was "300".
All that's missing now is someone yelling "THIS IS NARUTO!!!"

EvL j3st3r
11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
I doubt that is Kabuto is killed they die too. It's kinda stupid, I mean he had to take into play that if he happens to die the zombie team is still a go. Other wise it was a wast. And I don't thing Kabuto will go to Naruto team.

But Zabuza needs a new sword, and Suigetsu can comes into play now. And Jugo came come into play with Kimmimaru

-

Why is it stupid that the jutsu would wear off if the caster is killed? Seems very plausible to me, especially with a jutsu like this one (a puppet's no good without the puppeteer). As far as planning for "in the event of death", you can't assume what Kabuto's thought is on that since there is no way of being sure what his motives or goals really are. Not to mention that Kabuto won't be easy to kill anyway. The "Zombies" must be defeated for the plot. So what's your answer then?

And good point on Suigetsu and Jugo. I was wandering how they can still play into the story.

yondaime
11-02-2010, 04:03 PM
Tsunade fighting Hanzo would be a good battle. Since they(Sannin) were not able to defeat him in the past. It would show how Tsunade improved. xD As for the Ninja Alliance, I wanted to see more of other villages' shinobi instead of same old Leaf.

EvL j3st3r
11-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Tsunade fighting Hanzo would be a good battle. Since they(Sannin) were not able to defeat him in the past. It would show how Tsunade improved. xD As for the Ninja Alliance, I wanted to see more of other villages' shinobi instead of same old Leaf.

That's true. It may give Kishi the chance to make Tsunade not such a fail character. I think we'll see more of the other shinobi in time, but I was hoping in this chapter too. Eventually.....Eventually

Semog
11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Here is Madara's team

Nagato 2nd Rikudo, can bring back people who have just died, have the path,rinngen, can use any jusu he wants
Madara has Izangi, rinngen, what ever his sharingan can do, he can get info from people, he can instainly warp things, he can transport himself in a flash and so forth
Zetsu he can touch someone and get there looks and chakra (so basically become that person), he can split into 2 people, eats people, can merge with things, travel throw the roots of plants, contract and contrast his body, he can 'record' things

100,000 zetsu
1-7 Binjuu's
1-7 Binjuu's chakra
Genzou
the Path of Pain
108 sharingan's

Note: Non of them can die unless there souls is taken out. But the only known person that can do that is on madara's side

Now Naruto team is mostly made up of random Ninja's with nothing special for a Jutsu. Sure the have 5 kages (make that 4), medic's, Anbu, and a few special people. Yea they have Naruto and B, but they can't kill people who can't die. :lol:

Plot makes Naruto solo

It seems alot of people that discuss arround here are forgeting that big note..
And remember naruto and bee wont fight atleast in the first fights.. the former members of the akatsuki that were ressurected can solo half or more of that shinobi army.. the other half let it to the ressurected kages and strong shinobis, and the kages and their bodyguards would be killed by the ressurected jinchurikis and their bijus.

So yeah.. seems like naruto will solo this.. x_X

yondaime
11-02-2010, 04:14 PM
That's true. It may give Kishi the chance to make Tsunade not such a fail character. I think we'll see more of the other shinobi in time, but I was hoping in this chapter too. Eventually.....Eventually

Yeah, the manga is getting more exciting with the War. xD

Yori
11-02-2010, 04:17 PM
The only hope the Joint Shinobi got is a betrayal by Sasuke. Even that is little hope because Naruto v. Sasuke II is coming up. Seriously.

zerosameri
11-02-2010, 04:41 PM
And 100,000 Zetsu Clones to throw his Special Kunais.
A 100,000 who can send their Spores creating more Clones that leech Chakra.
I'm not the one to complain but Kishi is really messing this up with this Army.

Somehow I actually feel as if Kishi's Motto for the War was "300".
All that's missing now is someone yelling "THIS IS NARUTO!!!"
Over 9000 `:P
Why is it stupid that the jutsu would wear off if the caster is killed? Seems very plausible to me, especially with a jutsu like this one (a puppet's no good without the puppeteer). As far as planning for "in the event of death", you can't assume what Kabuto's thought is on that since there is no way of being sure what his motives or goals really are. Not to mention that Kabuto won't be easy to kill anyway. The "Zombies" must be defeated for the plot. So what's your answer then?

And good point on Suigetsu and Jugo. I was wandering how they can still play into the story. eh

But still, Karin. What about her?

It seems alot of people that discuss arround here are forgeting that big note..
And remember naruto and bee wont fight atleast in the first fights.. the former members of the akatsuki that were ressurected can solo half or more of that shinobi army.. the other half let it to the ressurected kages and strong shinobis, and the kages and their bodyguards would be killed by the ressurected jinchurikis and their bijus.

So yeah.. seems like naruto will solo this.. x_X
Sasuke vs Naruto :lol:

EvL j3st3r
11-02-2010, 04:48 PM
But still, Karin. What about her?

The only thing I can figure for Karin is that she will be with the Shinobi Joint Force. Her only reason for ever being on the other side was her love for Sasuke and he betrayed her so.......

SimpleGenin
11-02-2010, 04:57 PM
People are forgetting the other villages though. Some people make it seem like the Leaf is alone in this fight. From what I can tell, it's too soon to suggest Akatsuki have complete ownage. After all, characters from other villagers have only been introduced in the kage meeting. Before the Kage meeting, I never thought anyone like A would exist in the naruto world. Onoki also is pretty surprising being said to be capable of destroying an island casually.

Also the zombies aren't as strong as the original. That has got be a factor.

Yori
11-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Surprised Minato wasn't on Madara's team. That wouldn't had surprised me.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
11-02-2010, 05:12 PM
its gonna be an intense fight for sure...madara has a crazy army....
and the joint alliance...they are all right....

Yori
11-02-2010, 05:25 PM
At some random point in the war, in comes Sasuke with his EMS finally shown blowing away an division team a lone. I can see that happening.

in_cognito123
11-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Surprised Minato wasn't on Madara's team. That wouldn't had surprised me.

If that were to happen they would the joint army would lose i say in less then a couple of days. thats like having two madras on one team.

P.S. when will Kishi man up and finaly show Sasukes EMS... it's been like 2-3 mother effin months.:mad:

Yori
11-02-2010, 05:30 PM
If that were to happen they would the joint army would lose i say in less then a couple of days. thats like having two madras on one team.

P.S. when will Kishi man up and finaly show Sasukes EMS... it's been like 2-3 mother effin months.:mad:

He is hyping Sasuke EMS. So when it comes time for Sasuke to finally show and use it, no one can touch him.

Lady Tsunade
11-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Oh dear god. This chapter was epic, I can't quite put it into words.
MEDIC SQUAD FTW!

Naruto - Madara
Tsunade - Hanzo
Sakura - Chiyo
Kankuro - Sasori
Gaara - Deidara
Sasuke - Kabuto
A - Past Raikage
Mei - Past Mizukage
Onoki - Past Tsuchikage
Shizune - Dan
Kakashi - Zabuza, Haku

^I expect these match-ups. I also reckon Karin will save the Sensors team or something from dying. Would seem logical.

yondaime
11-02-2010, 05:37 PM
MEDIC SQUAD FTW!

Naruto - Madara
Tsunade - Hanzo
Sakura - Chiyo
Kankuro - Sasori
Gaara - Deidara
Sasuke - Kabuto
A - Past Raikage
Mei - Past Mizukage
Onoki - Past Tsuchikage
Shizune - Dan
Kakashi - Zabuza, Haku

^I expect these match-ups. I also reckon Karin will save the Sensors team or something from dying. Would seem logical.

I don't get the Sasori part being revived? A new Sasori puppet? Since Kankuro has the original puppet. Or was he revived in a human body?

Yori
11-02-2010, 05:38 PM
I thought Kankuro was using Sasori

Kakuzu
11-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Sasori versus a hollow shell of himself controlled by Kankuro. That would be an amazing battle.

I'm expecting...

Tsunade versus Dan and/or Hanzo
Gaara versus Deidara
Neji versus his father
Kankuro versus Sasori
Sakura versus Chiyo
Lee versus Kimmimaro
Kakashi versus Kakuzu
Kakashi versus Zabuza/Haku
Zetsu versus everyone else:lol:

@Yori- I think he's back in a real body.

yondaime
11-02-2010, 05:40 PM

Same here.

Parak111
11-02-2010, 05:44 PM
I don't get the Sasori part being revived? A new Sasori puppet? Since Kankuro has the original puppet. Or was he revived in a human body?

Edo Tensei/The Reanimation Jutsu creates identical bodies of the person. Their actual body has either rotten away or is in another place. Those bodies aren't their real bodies. They're just dust, which has been molded in order to represent the body of the reanimated one. The reanimated one has the same jutsu he/she once knew, but their real bodies have rotten away a long time ago.

So Kankuro has Sasori's true body, but Sasori's soul is in an identical body made from dust.

Kakuzu
11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
So essentially, Sasori shouldn't have his steel wings, fire cannons, or water cannons?

Parak111
11-02-2010, 05:47 PM
So essentially, Sasori shouldn't have his steel wings, fire cannons, or water cannons?

I suppose so...but if the body is 100% identical, it may even have those mechanisms.

Kakuzu
11-02-2010, 05:51 PM
I suppose so...but if the body is 100% identical, it may even have those mechanisms.
Well... If it's crafted from dust, I suppose a puppet body could be designed...

Fictitious material gives me headaches... I'm just going to wait and find out.

Navin
11-02-2010, 05:52 PM
Itachi and Nagato are weaker then they were because Madara took there eyes, so they don't have Visual Jutsu

Kakuzu
11-02-2010, 05:58 PM
Itachi and Nagato are weaker then they were because Madara took there eyes, so they don't have Visual Jutsu

The reanimated one has the same jutsu he/she once knew, but their real bodies have rotten away a long time ago.

If what Parak says is correct, they should still have their visual techniques.

Fan of Minato
11-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Its war, both sides need to be strong. It'll be more interesting this way around in the future. Also there are a few ninjas that were brought back that we don't know about. One looked like Kaname Tosen from the Turn back the pendulum arc. xDDDD (Who is that anyway?

Navin
11-02-2010, 06:10 PM
If what Parak says is correct, they should still have their visual techniques.

How can they still have there visual techniques if Madara has their eyes? `:shock:

HachibiXSenpai
11-02-2010, 06:38 PM
i wish they'd get hidan out of that hole.....T-T

Pein The Rinnegan Master
11-02-2010, 08:20 PM
i wish they'd get hidan out of that hole.....T-T

Speaking of Hidan, in one of the earlier chapters i remember madara had Hidan's new dust body in a coffin.
If he brings Hidan back to life when really he is still alive whats going to happen?

The jutsu might fail maybe >.>...
...or a plot hole XP.

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-02-2010, 08:42 PM
now well get some feats on supposed mighty ninja and hopefully theyll live up to the hype. and stop being hype in bg

Semog
11-03-2010, 06:39 AM
Sasuke vs Naruto :lol:

I still believe that the final battle will be naruto + sasuke vs madara

MEDIC SQUAD FTW!

Naruto - Madara
Tsunade - Hanzo
Sakura - Chiyo
Kankuro - Sasori
Gaara - Deidara
Sasuke - Kabuto
A - Past Raikage
Mei - Past Mizukage
Onoki - Past Tsuchikage
Shizune - Dan
Kakashi - Zabuza, Haku

I was going make a thread about that but since you said it all its worthless now xD

Pain_man_who_became_god
11-03-2010, 06:58 AM
i like this chapter a lot:) kakuzus gonna rage i know it

Phariah824
11-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Here is Madara's team

(have to wait an see if he has his eyes, other wise no genjutsu)

(he took out a town not country, dont know if he is in his body or puppet body)

(don't even know if he has been raised, what is zero biju?)

(don't think he is gonna have his eyes)

(he is brought back as a body nothing about him being given spare hearts since they weren't his but someone else's)

(gonna be true to Oro and eventually backstab Madara)

100,000 zetsu
1-7 Binjuu's
(they are stored away for using their chakra to maintain Gedo and creating Zetsu army, unless u mean the host bodies. than they just above average Nin.)
1-7 Binjuu's chakra
(can't use more, need to save for his big plan)
Genzou
the Path of Pain
(huh? it is already covered under Madara)
108 sharingan's

Note: Non of them can die unless there souls is taken out. But the only known person that can do that is on madara's side
(well wonder if the can be disintegrated by old man Kage. also their chakra can be shut off most likely... byakugan users, shino clans bugs, Naruto rasenganshuriken .... they can be sealed, held, bound.. Shikamaru's family shadow tech, earth style users, stone Nin techs, weapon users just pin em to the ground/ net them and isolate them... alot of choices tbh )

Now Naruto team is mostly made up of random Ninja's with nothing special for a Jutsu. (what?!?! shino's bug clan, the hyugas, all the elite ninja from each village, Kakashi, Choji's family, damn an more)

Sure the have 5 kages (make that 4), medic's, Anbu, and a few special people. Yea they have Naruto and B, but they can't kill people who can't die. :lol: (pretty sure Naruto's rasenganshuriken will do damage to the zombies. and same with bee's blasting.)

Plot makes Naruto solo
so what if he does? big deal Minato wiped out large forces and he wasn't 1/2 as strong as Naruto.

Mihoko TsukiHana
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
this chapter was so AMENSE awesome!!!

Epic battles coming uuuup O__O omg <3
wtg Kishi x3

Phariah824
11-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Itachi lost to Sasuke because he wanted too, Nagato died for plot, Sassori died to plot, Deidara died from a keep shop and plot, Kakuzu died from plot. See plot rules them. If the characters they were fighting minus Itachi they all would of lived an won.

Nagato died because anger clouded his mind an he made an irrational decision by using a large amount of chakra and large blast. so when Naruto showed he was at a disadvantage. also he was unaware of naruto recent Sage power up.

Sassori died because he lost. Chiyo had a plan and was aided by Sakura's foresight to bring the antidote. real plain an simple.

Kakuzu died because all of his hearts were destroyed. he was outskilled by Kakashi and over powered by Naruto. very easy concept.

yes they lost because of plot. its the story how Kishi wrote it.

EvL j3st3r
11-03-2010, 02:36 PM
How can they still have there visual techniques if Madara has their eyes? `:shock:

Think about it. Does a dead body have chakra flow? Of course not. Yet the Edo Tensei summons do (We know this because they can still use their own unique jutsus). So that means that the bodies are copied from when they were last living. It doesn't matter what happened to their bodies after death. Hashirama's body should be dust by now but he seemed to be in pretty good shape when Oro summoned him.

zerosameri
11-03-2010, 03:03 PM
I still believe that the final battle will be naruto + sasuke vs madara

I was going make a thread about that but since you said it all its worthless now xDOf cores, but there will be a minor one with them.

(have to wait an see if he has his eyes, other wise no genjutsu)
He died with his eye's, so he has them

(he took out a town not country, dont know if he is in his body or puppet body) Either way we took it out

(don't even know if he has been raised, what is zero biju?)
What? That is is nick name

(don't think he is gonna have his eyes)
He has eyes, the rinnegan

(he is brought back as a body nothing about him being given spare hearts since they weren't his but someone else's)
The way he died is the way he is bough back. But sense he died no with no extra greats he has non. either way he can't die.

(gonna be true to Oro and eventually backstab Madara)
:lol:

100,000 zetsu
1-7 Binjuu's
(they are stored away for using their chakra to maintain Gedo and creating Zetsu army, unless u mean the host bodies. than they just above average Nin.) If they were just average why did Kabuto bring them back?

1-7 Binjuu's chakra
(can't use more, need to save for his big plan)
he still has them
Genzou
the Path of Pain
(huh? it is already covered under Madara)
Nope it's not.
108 sharingan's

(well wonder if the can be disintegrated by old man Kage. also their chakra can be shut off most likely... byakugan users, shino clans bugs, Naruto rasenganshuriken .... they can be sealed, held, bound.. Shikamaru's family shadow tech, earth style users, stone Nin techs, weapon users just pin em to the ground/ net them and isolate them... alot of choices tbh )You can not kill what can't die.

Now Naruto team is mostly made up of random Ninja's with nothing special for a Jutsu. (what?!?! shino's bug clan, the hyugas, all the elite ninja from each village, Kakashi, Choji's family, damn an more) Other than them there random Ninja's

Sure the have 5 kages (make that 4), medic's, Anbu, and a few special people. Yea they have Naruto and B, but they can't kill people who can't die. :lol: (pretty sure Naruto's rasenganshuriken will do damage to thezombies. and same with bee's blasting.) Damage won't kill

so what if he does? big deal Minato wiped out large forces and he wasn't 1/2 as strong as Naruto.color fail?
Green

Nagato died because anger clouded his mind an he made an irrational decision by using a large amount of chakra and large blast. so when Naruto showed he was at a disadvantage. also he was unaware of naruto recent Sage power up. He need to do that so Kakashi can come back.

Sassori died because he lost. Chiyo had a plan and was aided by Sakura's foresight to bring the antidote. real plain an simple.
He died for plot.

Kakuzu died because all of his hearts were destroyed. he was outskilled by Kakashi and over powered by Naruto. very easy concept.
Plot.

yes they lost because of plot. its the story how Kishi wrote it.
Green