11-01-2010, 01:52 PM
Distance: 100 meters
Restrictions: None

10-tailedfox
11-01-2010, 02:00 PM
aw man this is a tough one, but ill be on superman side, never doubted him

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:36 PM
Surfer hurls superman into a blackhole end of fight.

Noctis Arashi
11-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Supes tanks the black hole, grabs surfer and rips his head off.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:44 PM
Supes tanks the black hole, grabs surfer and rips his head off.

How will he do that if he is trap in surfer cacoon? He can't break it. Galactus had trouble getting out multiple occassions.

Noctis Arashi
11-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Hulk killed sufer via ripping off his head. =/

Supes>>>>>hulk

Supes>>>>>>>>>>surfer

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Hulk killed sufer via ripping off his head. =/

Supes>>>>>hulk

Supes>>>>>>>>>>surfer

One supes speed doesn't compare to the surfer.

Two that was pure plot if that happened what issue.

three Surfer fights Galactus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Supes

Noctis Arashi
11-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Marvel zombies issue something or other.

Devil's Lawyer
11-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Marvel zombies issue something or other.

Oh yeah I remember that. Thats not mainstream Surfer. Though alot of fanwankery that downgrades the Hulk strength.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Marvel Zombies is not canon.

Supes knocks Surfer off of his board.
Without it, and with no hope of matching Superman in speed, he proceeds to being thrown into a star.

GG.

queendarkness
11-03-2010, 09:37 PM
I think that Silver sulfer will win.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 09:44 PM
You have to back that up with an argument.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 09:45 PM
Marvel Zombies is not canon.

Supes knocks Surfer off of his board.
Without it, and with no hope of matching Superman in speed, he proceeds to being thrown into a star.

GG.

You say that likes its easy. Surfer is way faster than supes at full speed. Also I doubt Supes can break out the Surfer cacoon which held Galactus. Just throw him in black hole then.

Akatsuki X
11-03-2010, 09:48 PM
They are both massively FTL.
But Supes has shown better feats in space as far as traveling distance goes.

Supes strength>Galactus

Not saying that Galactus can't beat Supes, I'm saying in terms of raw physical strength.

Plus Supes could tank a black hole.

Devil's Lawyer
11-03-2010, 09:56 PM
They are both massively FTL.
But Supes has shown better feats in space as far as traveling distance goes.

Supes strength>Galactus

Not saying that Galactus can't beat Supes, I'm saying in terms of raw physical strength.

Plus Supes could tank a black hole.

Its hard to gauge the surfer distance since he stays in space most of the time. So you really can't tell.

Surfer tanks blows from Galactus and his other heralds multiple times before. Surfer still has the power of a star arguably as strong as Dakseid omega beams if not stronger. Supes may tank a few blasts but even he would be done in if Surfer spammed them. Capabilities of pushing back Galactus power for a time.

Kal-El Summers
11-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Darkseid's stronger than Surfer when written competently. Superman's protected from the Omega Beams/Effect via the Source. Surfer is one of the best energy manipulators in comics today and that's just too much for Superman to try and handle. And yes, Surfer is far, FAR faster than Superman. The guy traverses galaxies in seconds.

Also, Akatsuki X is very, very wrong if he thinks Kal's strength is greater than Galactus.

zebrakiller
11-04-2010, 09:03 PM
Darkseid's stronger than Surfer when written competently. Superman's protected from the Omega Beams/Effect via the Source. Surfer is one of the best energy manipulators in comics today and that's just too much for Superman to try and handle. And yes, Surfer is far, FAR faster than Superman. The guy traverses galaxies in seconds.

Also, Akatsuki X is very, very wrong if he thinks Kal's strength is greater than Galactus.
silver age superman could traverse galaxies in seconds and his strength was greater than galactus'...

Akatsuki X
11-04-2010, 09:10 PM

Superman was able to cross the universe in a matter of minutes,
someone is going to need to provide very serious, correct calcs for me to believe that Silver Surfer is faster.

The thing is, Galactus never showed any strength feats, so Superman is stronger by powerscaling (moving planets, etc)

I'm not saying Superman can beat Galactus at all, I'm just saying Galactus has yet to show strength feats that cause him to surpass Supes.

Kal-El Summers
11-05-2010, 07:21 PM
silver age superman could traverse galaxies in seconds and his strength was greater than galactus'...
Thread starter didn't specify whether this was Pre or Post-Crisis Supes, I'm assuming he means the current one.

Superman was able to cross the universe in a matter of minutes,
someone is going to need to provide very serious, correct calcs for me to believe that Silver Surfer is faster.

The thing is, Galactus never showed any strength feats, so Superman is stronger by powerscaling (moving planets, etc)

I'm not saying Superman can beat Galactus at all, I'm just saying Galactus has yet to show strength feats that cause him to surpass Supes.
Only Pre-Crisis Supes has crossed the universe in minutes, not Post-Crisis. Also, your strength argument is horribly faulty since Galactus is Superman's superior in every single possible way.

Nyruss
11-05-2010, 08:34 PM
Not true. Superman's got a full head of hair. Can Galactus make a similar claim? http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/nfforums/NF%20smilies/Quite.gif

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
I've never actually seen Galactus move a planet casually just eat it.

It's assumable he can.

But until I actually see him do that, I can say that Supes has superior strength all I want.

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 08:01 PM
I've never actually seen Galactus move a planet casually just eat it.

It's assumable he can.

But until I actually see him do that, I can say that Supes has superior strength all I want.

I haven't seen him do it with physical strength but definetly with his powers. One well known time was when he moved the surfer home planet acoss the universe.

Back on point even if speed is equal it next to impossible supes to tank Surfer energy blast which on more than one occasion went head to toe with galactus. The end result galactus beating his. But you get my point. Supes has problems with dark seid omega beams I cant see him tanking to many of the surfer's blasts/

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 08:03 PM
That's because Omega beams>>>Surfers beams.

Devil's Lawyer
11-06-2010, 08:15 PM
That's because Omega beams>>>Surfers beams.

Since when never knew an omega beam to blow up asteroids casually. As you know some asteriods are bigger than continents or mountains in manga.

Akatsuki X
11-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Except that Darkseid can adjust his Omega beams.
He's around a planet buster I believe.

It's assumable he can adjust his beams to that level.

GuyInYellowShirt
11-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Which version of Superman. It depends which version.