PDA

View Full Version : Singleverse: GT Pan vs Final Form Frieza

USSJ
11-01-2010, 07:37 AM
pan feats - easily overpowering dr gero, sending general rildo flying. surviving fights with people as strong as ssj4 with little more than a few scratches. defeating one of the sigma force who are probably decent ssj level fighters as is dr gero.
is a quarter saiyan
flew around earth when she was 4.
trained partially by goku
can perform a powerful kamehameha as she defeated oceanus shenron.
kicked the ;);););) out of haze shenron whos probably a decent fighter by namek saga standards.

Dio Brando
11-01-2010, 07:40 AM
Pan doesn't have Supa Saiya-jin means Freeza wins easily.

Son-kun was having troubles despite having the ability to transform into Supa Saiya-jin.

USSJ
11-01-2010, 08:01 AM
ssj means nothing. as frieza was beaten by perhaps the weakest ssj in the series, and piccolo could handle frieza. he is not a ssj, proving it doesnt take ssj to take frieza down. pan took dr gero down with ease and geros comparable to frieza. even more proof ssj means nothing. random androids built on earth by a lonely old man in a cave. WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS xD are stronger than frieza.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 11:01 AM
stop using gt please because its all filler and hard to calculate their powers from the rest of the series.
gt goku had a hard time lifting a building
filler goku had a hard time lifting a bus

USSJ
11-01-2010, 07:14 PM
most of the series has weird power levels. and that "building' was a city block. and he was tired.

SimpleGenin
11-01-2010, 11:11 PM
If were going by feats and with no power scaling, Friaza is too much for Pan. But according to that his more powerful then Bojack as well. That's what I don't like about DBZ. They showed us almost God like feats for Friaza and we're suppose to believe that stupid androids are stronger eventhough they haven't even showed feats tha suggEst the andriods are. That's why I like Naruto. Naruto is somewhat consistant with the power scaliNg business.

USSJ
11-01-2010, 11:37 PM
nah dbz is consistent. trunks beats frieza. androids beat trunks. cell beats androids. vegeta beats cell. cell beats vegeta. cell beats goku. gohan beats cell.

feats mean next to nothing, but if you just follow the manga power scaling...

i mean how ridiculous would it be if we escalated to galaxy busting JUST to show that that villain is badass? we already know that enough from him pwning the heroes who pwned the last villain.

SimpleGenin
11-01-2010, 11:46 PM
Nope. Not consistant unless you show me an actual feats from 17 or 18 that suggest they could survive a planet busting death ball. I personally think they messed up in the Friaza Saga because they made Frieza so Godly.

Second state cell hurt 18 pretty badly with a regular energy ball that sent her flying to a rock. If were going by logic, there is no way 18 could ever survive a planet busting death ball when she was hurt pretty badly already with a regular energy ball. That's what I mean by inconsistancy.

USSJ
11-02-2010, 12:23 AM
actually its stated many times that if they werent diverted alot of blasts in cell saga would have destroyed earth. and blasts get stronger with every saga so a planet buster from cell >>>>>>>>>>planet buster from frieza. hell, ssj trunks tanked a planet buster from frieza WITH HIS FINGER. and 18 pwned ssj trunks in TWO HITS.

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 12:40 AM
dragonball is inconsistent,2 fingers by nappa busted a country, a surpressed deathball by freiza destroyed namek which is bigger than earth, but a kamehameha by a ssj3 goku only kills 1/5 of the population

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 12:44 AM
If were going by feats and with no power scaling, Friaza is too much for Pan. But according to that his more powerful then Bojack as well. That's what I don't like about DBZ. They showed us almost God like feats for Friaza and we're suppose to believe that stupid androids are stronger eventhough they haven't even showed feats tha suggEst the andriods are. That's why I like Naruto. Naruto is somewhat consistant with the power scaliNg business.
the 9 tailed fox is supposed to be the most powerful beast next to the 10 tails and it ogt held back by fodder nin, pein busted the village and 8 tails naruto> pein
thats not verry consistant;)

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 12:45 AM
hell, ssj trunks tanked a planet buster from frieza WITH HIS FINGER. and 18 pwned ssj trunks in TWO HITS.
filler

SimpleGenin
11-02-2010, 12:51 AM
the 9 tailed fox is supposed to be the most powerful beast next to the 10 tails and it ogt held back by fodder nin, pein busted the village and 8 tails naruto> pein
thats not verry consistant;)

That's where plot comes in my friend. Haha the point is, it's more believable the planest busting attacks. Plots is very much different
I'm Dbz. I'm fact, power level is what people should look at when deciding a fight because of the many inconsistancy

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 12:53 AM
That's where plot comes in my friend. Haha the point is, it's more believable the planest busting attacks. Plots is very much different
I'm Dbz. I'm fact, power level is what people should look at when deciding a fight because of the many inconsistancy
i did say dragonball is inconsistent, but thats pot as well because then most ki blasts would bust the planet instead of making nuke level blasts, but naruto is inconsistent as well, plus the story is worse

SimpleGenin
11-02-2010, 01:08 AM
i did say dragonball is inconsistent, but thats pot as well because then most ki blasts would bust the planet instead of making nuke level blasts, but naruto is inconsistent as well, plus the story is worse

It's to hard to explain fully.

But take Pain Vs Naruto. Without plot Pain takes the fight.

And then take any battle from dbz. Mostly, power
levels is what matters u don't even have to look at feats like u do with naruto battles.

I wrote a three page post on this before in a different forum and many agree with me.

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 04:32 AM
It's to hard to explain fully.

But take Pain Vs Naruto. Without plot Pain takes the fight.

And then take any battle from dbz. Mostly, power
levels is what matters u don't even have to look at feats like u do with naruto battles.

I wrote a three page post on this before in a different forum and many agree with me.
without plot naruto and sasuke wouldve died at zabuza, naruto wouldve lost at the chunnin exams to neji, anyone who fought the sound 5 shouldve died, sasuke wouldve died at deidara,danzo,itachi,killer bee and the hokages meeting. naruto main characters just win because its all because of plot not because they are actually stronger than the people they beat

SimpleGenin
11-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Perhaps this will help.

Imagine your friend wants to ask you for a good anime with good characters. You tell them about Dbz and you show him bits of clips of what all the characters are capable of. Now, without background knowledge, you ask you friend to rank, based on what he saw from the clips, the characters from strongest to weakest. If you do this, you'll find the great inconsistancy I'm talking about.

If you do the same with Naruto, your friend will most likely have a better consistancy just by the clips.

You kinda get it?

USSJ
11-02-2010, 06:20 AM
doesnt matter does it? your just being nitpicky if you think of dbz like that. i for one am easily able to tell who was strongest in the first viewing.

Kill3r_B-st
11-02-2010, 08:03 AM
wow i was wondering some of the things you guys are saying 2. like if 1st form frieza destroyed planet vegeta than ssj4 goku would blow the whole damn planet up by powering up(or ss3 maybe). also i asked my self if frieza cell or kid buu reallly was having trouble fighting WHY NOT BLOW THE WHOLE DAMN PLANET UP AND END IT. why not because that would be boring. see DBZ was and prob still is my favorite SHOW period but i use to like yell at the tv like blow the damn planet up frieza what are you doing. still great show just like you guys said power scaling was getting either to powerful or inaccurate. GT was bs minus majuub(let it stand majuub will forever be the best in gt because he was black)but pan was an ok fighter. i think they would be equal. if that came to be frieza would blow the planet they were on up and be on his way`:)

Devil's Lawyer
11-02-2010, 09:04 AM
without plot naruto and sasuke wouldve died at zabuza, naruto wouldve lost at the chunnin exams to neji, anyone who fought the sound 5 shouldve died, sasuke wouldve died at deidara,danzo,itachi,killer bee and the hokages meeting. naruto main characters just win because its all because of plot not because they are actually stronger than the people they beat

Naruto losing to neji is a toss up. I say that because a few chapters later he is letting loose a 1000 clone army and freaking giant frog. Neji couldn't fight that. As far the sound 5 go Neji and Choji were correct. If Neji hit Kidomaru with a full 64 palms like he did against the spider he would have died. Choji took the red pill first Jirobo would have died. Shikamaru and Kiba opponents should have been switched. If lee was at full power and Gaara their the fight would have been over.

Sasuke fights were right. Deidara should have died sooner with a chidori through the heart on the ground. Also he could stop kirin or Sasuke lightning jutsu.Itachi and Killer Bee didn't lose just gave the illusion that they loss. The 5 kage meeting none of them could have defeated Sasuke genjutsu or tsukiyomi which were stopped by plot A included. My point is everything is subjective to the person who sees it.

cnorwood
11-02-2010, 10:18 AM
Naruto losing to neji is a toss up. I say that because a few chapters later he is letting loose a 1000 clone army and freaking giant frog. Neji couldn't fight that. As far the sound 5 go Neji and Choji were correct. If Neji hit Kidomaru with a full 64 palms like he did against the spider he would have died. Choji took the red pill first Jirobo would have died. Shikamaru and Kiba opponents should have been switched. If lee was at full power and Gaara their the fight would have been over.

Sasuke fights were right. Deidara should have died sooner with a chidori through the heart on the ground. Also he could stop kirin or Sasuke lightning jutsu.Itachi and Killer Bee didn't lose just gave the illusion that they loss. The 5 kage meeting none of them could have defeated Sasuke genjutsu or tsukiyomi which were stopped by plot A included. My point is everything is subjective to the person who sees it.
1000 clones doenst mean anything to neji because he will still see them all, the sound 5 were superior in every way, except jirobo and choji i concede to that, kimimaro still raped full power garra who is stronger than lee.

if deidara started with a c0, or c4 the fight wouldve been over, kirin isnt spammable and takes prep time, i know itachi and killer bee didnt loose but if it wasnt for plot they wouldve died a few minutes into the match, especially with killer bee, sasuke shouldve died 2 or 3 times during that match. the 5 kage meeting if sasuke used tsukuyomi on any of the kages, A woulve ripped his head off, A was too fast for amaterasu, and tsukuyomi wouldnt be any problem either, if garras sand didnt stop A's foot, he wouldve lost it but a wouldve smashed through the susanoo and killed him

Devil's Lawyer
11-02-2010, 10:33 AM
1000 clones doenst mean anything to neji because he will still see them all, the sound 5 were superior in every way, except jirobo and choji i concede to that, kimimaro still raped full power garra who is stronger than lee.

if deidara started with a c0, or c4 the fight wouldve been over, kirin isnt spammable and takes prep time, i know itachi and killer bee didnt loose but if it wasnt for plot they wouldve died a few minutes into the match, especially with killer bee, sasuke shouldve died 2 or 3 times during that match. the 5 kage meeting if sasuke used tsukuyomi on any of the kages, A woulve ripped his head off, A was too fast for amaterasu, and tsukuyomi wouldnt be any problem either, if garras sand didnt stop A's foot, he wouldve lost it but a wouldve smashed through the susanoo and killed him

Neji couldn't beat 1000 clones also add onto the fact he could summon Gama and fox energy. Sound 5 extremely debatable they all had the wrong opponets except choji. Kidomaru was the most dangerous with his long range bow. Neji could have dusted both sakon, and that girl tatsuya together by himself. He was clearly faster than both and his 64 palm would have ended it. A five gate lee would have held kimmaro back for awhile or injured him Gaara could have finished him.

Deidara is not faster than Sasuske on the ground a blitz into a chidori would have finished it at the start of the match. Sasuke would be dead against a full power Itachi and Bee I agree. The kages I don't see anyone in that group who could have broken a tsukiyomi if Sasuke used that at the start of the fight. Bee could because of his beast.

The Anti-Existence
11-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Pan with powerscaling can give him a fight but the Tyrant of Blandness wins.

MysticGoten
11-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Considering Pan is not a Super Saiyan...Freeza.