11-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Clash of the DBZ Titans. Who would win?

Sephiroth
11-01-2010, 12:14 AM
hmmmm

Do they have any knowledge?

Sephiroth
11-01-2010, 12:23 AM
Even with out it. Broly is out matched. His opponent has beat a SS3 Fusion that was beating super buu. Also not to mention brolly lost to only SS2 sayains (gohan). Also a SSJ Goku killed brolly when a SSJ3 Goku had to kill this guy.

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 01:07 AM
hirudegarn>ssj3 goku, chou gohan, and ssj3 gotenks broly is getting sodomized

USSJ
11-01-2010, 01:29 AM
yeah but goku got the power of four super saiyans and a super namek just to injure broly. and his power was at the level of ssj4.

Memitim
11-01-2010, 02:32 AM
Both non-canon = no contest

cnorwood
11-01-2010, 04:01 AM
yeah but goku got the power of four super saiyans and a super namek just to injure broly. and his power was at the level of ssj4.
besides the fact that ssj4 is noncanon like both the movies i hope you know he would needed 8 ssjs just to be at ssj3 level

King Hashirama
11-11-2012, 06:44 AM
broly wins

THE susanoo
11-11-2012, 07:53 AM
Hirudegarn wins, broly was beaten by SSJ2 Gohan, Goten and Trunks, Where as the Hirudegarn fought All the Z-fighters and was still winnning

MinatoXNaruto
11-11-2012, 08:57 AM
???? Broly gets completely incinerated

Vivi
11-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Didn't Hirudegarn had the highest power level ever?

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Didn't Hirudegarn had the highest power level ever?

Of movie-only characters, yeah, most probably. Though not for long. With the new DBZ movie coming, I think completely new levels will be introduced!!! :D

THE susanoo
11-11-2012, 09:26 AM
i thought gogeta had the highest PL ever stated at 14bil, not sure if goku said something like it was the strongest he felt

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 09:32 AM
i thought gogeta had the highest PL ever stated at 14bil, not sure if goku said something like it was the strongest he felt

Actually, you are right. I forgot. Gogeta is the strongest movie only character. And the second strongest Dragon Ball character. Vegito is the only one stronger than Gogeta!!! :D

Oh, and Janemba is most likely quite much stronger than Hirudegarn!!! :D

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
i thought gogeta had the highest PL ever stated at 14bil, not sure if goku said something like it was the strongest he felt those are not real battle powers, and even if you find those other battle powers those are game promos, not real.

Oh, and Janemba is most likely quite much stronger than Hirudegarn!!! :D
Lol no, Hirudegarn lost to pis, he 1 shotted, SSJ3 Gotenks (stronger than Goku) and he beat up chou Gohan (way stronger than Goku). Hirude garn would stomp Janemba.

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 03:10 PM
those are not real battle powers, and even if you find those other battle powers those are game promos, not real.

Lol no, Hirudegarn lost to pis, he 1 shotted, SSJ3 Gotenks (stronger than Goku) and he beat up chou Gohan (way stronger than Goku). Hirude garn would stomp Janemba.

Yet he lost to Goku Super Saiyan 3, the fact he was provoked doesn't mean much!!! :D

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 03:25 PM
he lost to ssj3 after he was beating people up who were much stronger, Thats what we call plot induced stupidity, Hirudegarn lost because goku had to beat him.

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
he lost to ssj3 after he was beating people up who were much stronger, Thats what we call plot induced stupidity, Hirudegarn lost because goku had to beat him.

But it confirms that Super Saiyan Goku has power great enough to overcome its durability. And one attack from Hirudegarn teleported to hit himself could be enough to finish him off!!! :D

Uchiha Sora
11-11-2012, 03:32 PM
*sigh* how do these threads get necro'd

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 03:38 PM
But it confirms that Super Saiyan Goku has power great enough to overcome its durability. And one attack from Hirudegarn teleported to hit himself could be enough to finish him off!!! :D
No it confirms that Goku always wins in Toei movies, Movies 3,4,6,7,8, and 13 all have Goku doing some magical new attack that somehow beats the enemy, even though Goku is half dead or shown to be way weaker than the enemy.
*sigh* how do these threads get necro'd
I didnt even realize this was necroed lol

Ultimate combatant
11-11-2012, 03:46 PM
No it confirms that Goku always wins in Toei movies, Movies 3,4,6,7,8, and 13 all have Goku doing some magical new attack that somehow beats the enemy, even though Goku is half dead or shown to be way weaker than the enemy.

I didnt even realize this was necroed lol

I didn't realize, either.

But I also completely forgot the opponent of Hirudegarn is Broly. That said, Hirudegarn stomps.

And I understand what you are saying. But the fact is that it took only Goku to defeat Hirudegarn. Thus, Goku wins against Hirudegarn. Not that it would be the first time, even outside of movies, that Goku would defeat someone stronger.

That is what defines Goku, defeating someone more powerful than himself, if there is no one else to do it!!! :D

cnorwood
11-11-2012, 04:35 PM
I didn't realize, either.

But I also completely forgot the opponent of Hirudegarn is Broly. That said, Hirudegarn stomps.

And I understand what you are saying. But the fact is that it took only Goku to defeat Hirudegarn. Thus, Goku wins against Hirudegarn. Not that it would be the first time, even outside of movies, that Goku would defeat someone stronger.

That is what defines Goku, defeating someone more powerful than himself, if there is no one else to do it!!! :D
In the series, every opponent Goku defeated with his own power he was stronger than them. The Freeza fight might be the only thing where Goku gets a power-up to win, but it was hinted that he would get the ssj transformation pretty much since vegeta started saying he was one.

Saiyan
12-01-2012, 07:55 PM
Broly from DragonBall Z. His power is maximum.