PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: Regarding Kabuto reviving Itachi...

Harlequin
10-31-2010, 04:21 PM
I wanted to know since Deidara was acting on his free will especially when he was fighting the tsuchikage rather than being controlled like how oro controlled the 2 hokage's with the revive technique.

Can anyone make a theory on what you guys might think itachi will do. I am betting sasuke will want answers from the revived itachi and itachi will try and stop sasuke if he has a free will like deidara.

yondaime
10-31-2010, 05:33 PM
No. Kabuto can take control over him 100% percent or let him do whatever he wants. That's why Kabuto even said "since i don't understand your art, I will let you do as you want." Or something along those lines. xD

Jakropha
10-31-2010, 05:53 PM
Kabuto wont let Itachi have free will

Only because Deidei knew more about his 'Art' than Kabuto knew, so it was better if Deidei had complete control, up till he wanted to continue fighting, which Kabuto put a stop too.

Itachi and Nagato will be strictly ordered, and there is nothing thy can do to stop it.

D 2008
10-31-2010, 06:17 PM
I think that they have all of their memories and can do stuff on their own. However Kabuto most likely can control them if he wants.

Ex.
Itachi: I will stop you.
Kabuto: You will?
Itachi:Yes
Itachi goes to try and kill Kabuto but stops all of a sudden.
Itachi: What just happened?
Kabuto: I just stopped you from killing me with my jutsu you see I can control your movements if I want and take away your free will.
Itachi: This sucks.

That is my theory of how Kabuto can use his power.

If you are interested in how I would end this example read the spoiler.

Itachi: Amaterasu.
Kabuto: Dang I forgot to stop him from using his eye power. I'm so stupid.
Kabuto dies and Itachi lives. no offense to Kabuto fans I just like Itachi better so I want him to win.

Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
10-31-2010, 08:24 PM
wasn't it when you are revived, u hav to follow the summoner's order..or not??
or they can have a mind of their own?
i was thinking back to the time when oro revived the 1st and 2nd during the chunin exams...how they were following orochimaru

TheBlackChidori
10-31-2010, 10:35 PM
Itachi will release Orochimaru from the Tetsuka Sword.

Sephiroth
10-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Question is: Does Itachi and Nagato have their Eyes?? They both lost them by others taking them out. So will they have them?

TheBlackChidori
10-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Doubt it. I still think Pain's here for Reaper Death Seal, and Itachi for the Sword and Mirror.

mrsticky005
11-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Doubt it. I still think Pain's here for Reaper Death Seal, and Itachi for the Sword and Mirror.

You need the double mangekyo for the Sussano.
I dunno if this means you need to have two mangekyo eyes or had them.

Danielle
11-01-2010, 12:21 AM
Kabuto will have whatever he wants Itachi to do planned to the "T". He wouldn't do something intentionally stupid by letting him have free will, unless he thinks it will benefit himself(Kabuto).

lolohwd
11-01-2010, 01:25 AM
but really mind controlling a genjutsu master..

plus how could kabuto possibly understand the epicly complicated thing of "art" the sharingan and mangekyou sharingan is. if anything hed be able to use itachis fire techs and simpler gens probably

TheBlackChidori
11-01-2010, 08:40 AM
You need the double mangekyo for the Sussano.
I dunno if this means you need to have two mangekyo eyes or had them.

Seems like you don't need it for the sword, though. After all, Orochimaru searched for it his whole life.

Harlequin
11-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Question is: Does Itachi and Nagato have their Eyes?? They both lost them by others taking them out. So will they have them?
Well look at the first and the second, they had their powers. I don't see why not they have a sharingan and besides that was from their mortal bodies. Though this is my opinion but i am betting they will have sharingan and rinnegan(itachi and nagato).

Knowing kabuto he will eventually defect from madara once he is done with his unknown plan.

Wooster
11-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Seems like you don't need it for the sword, though. After all, Orochimaru searched for it his whole life.
Orochimaru also searched for sharingan. Your argument here is not sufficient.

TheBlackChidori
11-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Orochimaru also searched for sharingan. Your argument here is not sufficient.

Who ordered the gangbang? o0

Who's to say Orochimaru even knew about Susano'os existance? How much did he really know about the Mongekyo Sharingan? Sasuke didn't get his until after Oro's death, from what we know he never met Madara, and Kakashi's was never seen by Orochimaru.

I'll admit Danzo as a possible variable.

Wooster
11-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Who ordered the gangbang? o0

Who's to say Orochimaru even knew about Susano'os existance? How much did he really know about the Mongekyo Sharingan? Sasuke didn't get his until after Oro's death, from what we know he never met Madara, and Kakashi's was never seen by Orochimaru.

I'll admit Danzo as a possible variable.
Maybe it was me, maybe not. :lol:

I am not trying to prove a theory. I am just saying there is no evidence that sword can be used without two MS. We do know Orochimaru watched Itacho carefully, but that Orochimaru did not KNOW Itachi had the sword. Beyond that is speculation.

True, Danzo knows a sheet load about everything, almost as much as Madara. Somehow Danzo got the First's DNA and sharingan eyes. Clearly he and Madara were after the same thing. Who knows how much Orochimaru was involved in all of this.

TheBlackChidori
11-01-2010, 01:17 PM
Maybe it was me, maybe not. :lol:

I am not trying to prove a theory. I am just saying there is no evidence that sword can be used without two MS. We do know Orochimaru watched Itacho carefully, but that Orochimaru did not KNOW Itachi had the sword. Beyond that is speculation.

True, Danzo knows a sheet load about everything, almost as much as Madara. Somehow Danzo got the First's DNA and sharingan eyes. Clearly he and Madara were after the same thing. Who knows how much Orochimaru was involved in all of this.

Im just saying, he should be able to use it. Zetsu said regarding Orochimaru the only reason he never found it was because he didn't have a real physical form.

I mean its just another Kusanagi.

EvL j3st3r
11-01-2010, 01:29 PM
I agree with Black Chidori. The sword and Susanoo are not one in the same. The sword is a tool, there is no evidence to suggest that you need double Mangekyo to use it. That only applies to Susanoo.....they are two different things.

Also, Kabuto is arguably one of the smartest characters in the manga. No way he gives Itachi or Nagato the same privelages as Deidora. He may not even give Sasori the same freedom (he'd might choose to be difficult).

GwynethUchiha
11-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Itachi may tell Sasuke the truth and Sasuke will come back to the village

Jakropha
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM
Nag' can do that??

Live'n'learn

colorles
11-02-2010, 07:01 PM
I wanted to know since Deidara was acting on his free will especially when he was fighting the tsuchikage rather than being controlled like how oro controlled the 2 hokage's with the revive technique.

Can anyone make a theory on what you guys might think itachi will do. I am betting sasuke will want answers from the revived itachi and itachi will try and stop sasuke if he has a free will like deidara.

it shal be 'interesting' i suppose

Sheelah
11-14-2010, 08:50 PM
Currently the revived are headed on their way rowards the shinobi alliance and they have theiir own free will, however they don't have control over their bodies. As several of them have noticed. Kabuto tells Madara that by the time the battle comes will take complete control over them. The only way Itachi could speak to Sasuke is if Sasuke met up to him

Yori
11-14-2010, 08:55 PM

Pow, Pow. Highly Likely because that is within Itachi limits while he is under Edo. Oro can be the deciding factor of this war.

xPOORGUYx
11-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Pow, Pow. Highly Likely because that is within Itachi limits while he is under Edo. Oro can be the deciding factor of this war.
i would love to see orochimaru return and what tricks he will have up his sleev.
it would be very interesting to see what he would think of kabutos change

Inoichi
11-15-2010, 12:50 AM
till now they can only speak but not move of their free will.
when itachi and sasuke meet each other i'll cry so much, and tsunade and dan, asuma and kurenai.... bahh... this will be so sad and moving!!!

SageKyuubi
11-15-2010, 01:23 AM
technically Sasuke has Itachi's eyes but Orochimaru/Kabuto's jutsu only requires the persons spirit not the body (including eyes) and the sharingan and rinnegan are just eyes enhanced with the shinobi's special chakra giving them that special power, so the sharingan and rinnegan are pretty much another type of jutsu that comes with that shinobi's spirit... (just like how when Orochimaru revived the 1st and he was able to use his mokuton justu)

SageKyuubi
11-15-2010, 01:31 AM

Kabuto has control of the shinobi's spirit so im sure if Sasuke were to see Itachi Kabuto would most likely not let Itachi communicate with Sasuke

That being said in the event that Sasuke does see Kabuto using his brother as another pawn, Sasuke would most likely go after Kabuto... (which could probably break the alliance between Madara and Kabuto because Madara did not want Kabuto anywhere near Sasuke)

YondaimeSage
11-23-2010, 07:43 PM
Considering Itachi was 1000 steps ahead of everybody, he probably knew after sealing Orochimaru that Kabuto would follow his steps, and revive him and others via Edo Tensi, and likely has something in place to break Kabuto's hold. At the end of the day Itachi will be the one to break free from Edo Tensi.

HiddenRoar
11-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Considering Itachi was 1000 steps ahead of everybody

Except Madara.

Cause you know... if Itachi's plan of burning him with Amaterasu worked, Sasuke wouldn't have join Madara and screwed up Itachi's whole "Kill me and become a Hero" plan.

Chidori of Death
11-23-2010, 07:50 PM
This!

YondaimeSage
11-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Not Exactly. Im actually willing to bet Itachi knew his Amaterasu wouldn't work, because after Madara realized Itachi's last ditch effort to kill him failed, Madara would let his guard down. After all this is "Madara" he was trying to kill and Itachi wouldn't underestimate that fact.

YondaimeSage
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
In any event, Itachi has more up his sleeve to kill Madara, and Naruto is one of those trump cards.

Sheelah
11-23-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it was said that when they are revived through Edo Tensei, they have the same powers as they have in life, so Itachi and Nagato should still have their Sharingan and Rinnnegan.

TheBlackChidori
11-23-2010, 11:01 PM
Nag' can do that??

Live'n'learn

Only known users have been Uzumakis, masters of sealing jutsu. Minato stated that a Jinchiruuki can't use it. Only other person walking around that can use it would be Nagato.

Sheelah
11-23-2010, 11:08 PM
Only known users have been Uzumakis, masters of sealing jutsu. Minato stated that a Jinchiruuki can't use it. Only other person walking around that can use it would be Nagato.

I must have missed this, where did Minato states this?? I don't recall seeing this. Can you mention the chapter and or pages?

Wind Style Naruto
11-24-2010, 12:17 AM
Kabuto wont let Itachi have free will

Only because Deidei knew more about his 'Art' than Kabuto knew, so it was better if Deidei had complete control, up till he wanted to continue fighting, which Kabuto put a stop too.

Itachi and Nagato will be strictly ordered, and there is nothing thy can do to stop it.

You call him Deidei?

Anyway about Itachi's and Nagato's eyes:

Edo Tensei revives the soul not the body. The soul forms an body made of dust. In Naruto chakra embodies both the mind, body, and soul. So most abilities that uses chakra is part of one's memory(mind) and things like dojutsu is part of one's essence(soul).

Plus Sasori was a puppet before he died but he came back as human, Deidara blew himself up to smitherines and he came back especially with those mouth on his hands and the ability to apply C# chakra to clay, and Kakuzu came back with the Earth Grudge jutsu still implanted into him since thats how his for over 50 years that jutsu made him the Kakuzu you see today. All Sasori did was turn himself into an puppet and put him chakra inside an heart core, in there was the real Sasori. Destroying the Sasori puppet meant nothing since the real Sasori is the heart or the core and that body was replacable since had many more puppets made in his image. Edo Tensei revived the real Sasori, the real Itachi, the real everyone. The real Itachi had MS and the real Nagato had the Rinnegan. Plus Edo Tensei allows the person to use all jutsus, special abilities, and KKG. Plus just because Sasuke has Itachi's real eyes and Madara has Nagato's reall eyes Edo Tensei reanimates an replica it just brings back the soul. Itachi died with his just because Madara removed them after his death doesnt mean his very soul loses them too. I mean if Itachi died and his body were to rot to ashes then Edo Tensei Itachi cant use the Sharingan

zerosameri
11-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Your title is a MASSIVE spoiler to though who only watches the anime, reads the books, or is behind on the chapters.

TheBlackChidori
11-24-2010, 12:37 PM
I must have missed this, where did Minato states this?? I don't recall seeing this. Can you mention the chapter and or pages?

Chapter 503, later pages.

Uchiha Raimaru
11-24-2010, 10:21 PM
If Shiki Fuin can only be used by an Uzumaki that means that both Minato and Hiruzen are Uzumakis. And they're not. Minato's last name is Namikaze, not Uzumaki, and Hiruzen's last name is, obviously, Sarutobi.

Besides that, there's no way for Nagato to know Shiki Fuin. Didn't Sarutobi state that the fourth created the technique?

I'm also gonna go with the idea that since Itachi was 1000 steps ahead of everybody, he'll find some way to break the hold. He'll talk to Sasuke, but Sasuke'll be all, "Our paths are not the same." Or some such, then Sasuke'll fight Naruto, and Naruto will be the one to bring him back. Together, they kill Madara and life happily ever after.

Also, on Itachi and Nagato, I'm also putting my vote in for saying that Edo Tensei creates a body around the soul. Just because the body has no eyes means nothing. If Edo Tensei revived a person based on their body at death, after death, whatever, then Sasori would have came back as a cylindrical container. Obviously that didn't happen.

Sheelah
11-24-2010, 10:31 PM
Chapter 503, later pages.

Thank you so very much Black Chidori!! :) This helps a lot.